Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Glamour Shots: Chapter 35

"Things heat up and jealousy rears its head."

62
41 Comments 41
11.7k Views 11.7k
8.9k words 8.9k words

The next morning, Wednesday, dawned bright and clear. Both of us were well rested, our sleep sound after our vigorous lovemaking of the previous evening. Allison joined me in the shower and we touched, teased and talked as we cleaned up. It quickly became apparent that she was looking forward to her day, far more enthused about her modeling than I was about another mundane day of work, especially considering that I’d have the knowledge that she’d once again be posing naked with one – or possibly more - sexy male models weighing heavily on my mind all day.

Then again, if Derek sent home another flash drive full of erotic photos along with Alli, once again wet, ready, and panting for sex, it could well produce another very exciting and satisfying evening of connubial debauchery. Alli is a very sexual woman anyway, but starting our play with her arousal already at fever pitch had been an eye-opening experience, to say the least, and it had happened several times now at Derek’s unwitting instigation. Well, unwitting as far as I knew, in any event. She seemed to become far more sexually aggressive in those circumstances, and I was discovering that I thoroughly enjoyed that side of her personality.

In fact, just thinking about it was starting to give me an erection, and she noticed, wrapping a slippery, soapy hand around my hardening cock for a quick squeeze. “Mmm, nice to see that you’re feeling frisky again this morning. I was a little afraid maybe we’d worn this thing out last night.”

“Me too. Apparently not, although it wasn’t for lack of effort. Did you enjoy last night as much as I did?”

“Oh my, yes! Couldn’t you tell?” She was slowly stroking me, and my cock soon completed it’s transition to the full upright and locked position, ready for takeoff.

“Yeah, I could sort of tell. Your signals are sometimes less than subtle.” I smiled as I cupped her breast, sliding a soapy thumb over a very hard nipple and earning a gasp of pleasure for my effort. “Yeah, like that. Of course, you came into it pretty wet and ready, so all I had to do was step in and take you across the finish line.”

She raised her eyebrows playfully as she looked up at me. “Mmm-hmm, several times, as a matter of fact, thank you very much. Does that bother you, that I get so horny from doing the photo sessions? I mean, I know how much you like the slow play, and touching and turning each other on.”

“You know what? I like that, sure, but this is pretty fun too. I was just thinking about that, about how much more wild and aggressive you get when you’re already so intensely aroused when we first start. It’s… exciting to me. Different, I guess, a whole new facet to this multi-faceted, beautiful woman I married.”

She laughed. “You’re such a sweet-talker! So now I’m like a jewel, huh? Multi-faceted; do I glitter too?”

“Like a flawless diamond. My flawless diamond, perfect, beautiful, and priceless.”

She laughed again. “Wow, all that! Obviously, you want something.”

It was my turn to laugh. “Actually, I was being completely sincere, but I wouldn’t turn down a blow-job.”

“No, I’m sure you wouldn’t. You never have.” She looked down at my cock as her hand continued to slide up and down on me, slowly jacking me and keeping me rock-hard. “I’m not sure that’s a good idea. You know how much the feeling of a cock in my mouth arouses me.”

“Any cock, or mine specifically?”

“Well, yours is the only one that’s been in my mouth since we got married… other than Michael a couple of times now, of course. But truthfully, Davey, it’s any cock, you know that; I love sucking on a nice hard cock. It’s always turned me on, since the very first time I did it way back in high school.” She raised her eyes from my groin to my face, looking deep into my own. “Are you sure you want to send me off to pose naked with some gorgeous, well-hung stud after I get all hot and wet from giving you a blow-job?”

I was horny as hell now, of course, and the blow-job was sounding better than ever, but she’d posed a difficult question and left me with a bit of a conundrum. “Uhh, well, maybe that’s not such a good idea after all. How horny would you get from giving me a handjob?”

She laughed and gave my balls a quick squeeze before releasing me completely. “Horny enough! And forget it, by the way; if I have to delay gratification until later this evening when we get home, so do you. If I can survive posing naked with some handsome, well-endowed young stud, surely you can find a way to deal with doing boring paperwork all day.”

I groaned in frustration but tried to joke about it. “Hey, you think it’s pretty sexy when that boring paperwork makes us gobs of money. For that matter, so do I!”

Smiling as she shut off the water and stepped out of the shower, she nodded. “You have a point; okay then, how about this? You try not to get too aroused shuffling all those sexy papers – and don’t get a paper cut on anything important – and I’ll try not to get too aroused from fondling a big hard cock or two, or from them fondling me.”

Her words stung a bit, mostly because they were probably pretty descriptive of what our respective days would entail, but they were also teasingly and intentionally arousing. “You know, one of those sounds like the day from hell, the other not so much; I’ll leave it up to you to decide which is which. So, is that pretty much your itinerary for the day, playing with horny guys, fondling oversized, aroused male genitalia…?”

She laughed as I toweled her back dry for her, paying special attention to her delectable ass. “Pretty much, I guess. Derek did say that some of the props he’s ordered have shown up and that he might start to introduce some of that, or get his assistants to put together a couple of the scene-settings he has in mind.”

We finished drying off, my erection slowly acknowledging that this was not destined to be a play date and fading away of its own volition. My mind was turning over the things Alli had told me, and a question – from the business side of my brain, now that blood supply was fully restored – arose. “Hon’, how big is this place? His studios, I mean. I was thinking of it as a one-man operation, but you say things about building sets and stockpiles of props that make it seem like a bigger deal.”

She looked at me. “That’s right, you haven’t been there, have you? It’s pretty good sized. Do you remember where we bought our plumbing fixtures when we upgraded everything?”

“Sure, Hallett’s Custom Kitchens and Baths? Nice place, good product line, just too rich for our little town, I think. I hated to see them go out of business. Is that where he put his studio?”

“Yeah, but he changed everything around. He kept the nice reception area and offices, but he chopped up the warehouse into seven studios, a tech/IT lab, a printing, finishing and mounting room, and some storage. Other junk too, I guess.”

“Wow, I’m duly impressed! That’s a pretty substantial chunk of real estate, and pretty rich for a solo photographer, I would think.” In my line of work, I was familiar with the site. It was one of the newer and nicer facilities in the commercial-light industrial park on that side of town. It was, first and foremost, a metal building, but a nice one with a rock masonry façade, a beautiful entry with water features and glass atrium, top-notch lighting, and a warm and welcoming reception area and first-class office space, some of the best in town. It was also almost 14,000 square feet in total, including some high bays, a huge space for a one-man photography operation.

When Hallett’s had gone out we’d taken a run at acquiring the property – Louis loved it - but their landlord had not been interested in selling at that point in time.

“Did he buy it, or is he leasing?”

She looked at for a moment before she frowned, then reached down and cupped my balls in her hand. “I have absolutely no idea, and that’s really more in your wheelhouse than mine, but I can’t believe your mind switched over to business so easily when I’m standing right here in front of you in all my naked glory!”

I laughed. “Good point, but you made it pretty clear that we weren’t going to be having any fun with all of your naked glory just now, as enticing as it is.”

She squeezed my balls before releasing them and stepping away. “Still, you get to look to your heart’s content, and all for free, and you’re talking real estate. Some people pay huge sums of money to see me naked.”

“Worth every penny, too… but then, I did marry you for that privilege, after all.”

“Oh, is that why you married me?”

“Absolutely! You’re nothing but eye candy to me, just this beautiful, sexy piece of art that I wanted to enjoy every day. Maybe even several times a day. I really should put you up on a pedestal and just look at you so that you don’t get any dents or scrapes.”

She smiled as she flowed into my arms, pivoting so that her back was against me as my arms closed around her. “I could live with that, as long as you take me down and play with me on a regular basis.”

She leaned backward and melted into me the way she does, and we were soon skin-to-skin from shoulders to knees. My drooping, flaccid cock nestled naturally into the delightful valley between her firm cheeks, and my hands went on auto-pilot as they slid up her tummy and ribs to cup her perfect breasts. As I played with her, my fingers teasing her rapidly hardening nipples, her hips came to life in a subtle, sensual motion which slid her tight little ass up and down against my dangling – but rapidly stiffening – shaft.

We went on that way for another minute or two, just enjoying each other, enjoying touching, and I kissed her neck and ear, nibbling and teasing as my hands stayed busy on her breasts. I knew she was becoming very aroused, and there was no denying that I was as well.

Eventually, she moaned softly. “God! You’re very hard.”

“I know.”

“I’m very wet.”

“I sort of assumed, yeah.”

“Do you want to put it in me?”

“Very much so.”

“I really want you to.”

“Good, it’s unanimous.”

“I want to feel your big, hard cock sliding into me, filling me up.”

“Me too. Should we get on with that?” I moved back slightly and bent my knees, which allowed my erection to slip between her legs. I moved my hips, sliding the swollen head of my cock against her pussy. It slowly yielded to me, her lips parting so that my cock could slide the length of her very wet, very hot crevice.

She gasped as my turgid cock rubbed against her sensitive folds and bumped her hard clit. I was enjoying the sensation of my cock sliding against her soft, creamy folds, but I knew that if I bent my legs just a bit more and thrust upwards I could enter her, and, though it didn’t seem possible, that would feel better still.

I was about to do that when she said, “Don’t put it in me.”

It stopped me in my tracks… not that I was leaving tracks, or even moving, for that matter; it’s just an expression. “No?”

“No. I can’t go to work with you leaking out of me, or with my pussy looking all puffy and used.”

“You know, on some jobs – probably most jobs - that wouldn’t even be an issue.”

“True, but on those jobs they don’t have guys between their legs or touching them, or a camera focused on their crotch.”

“What boring jobs those must be, huh?”

“Totally!” She giggled. “It is a strange paradigm, isn’t it?”

“To say the least. I wonder how old Derek would react if he crawled between your legs and found cum dripping out of you.”

“He’s a pro; he’d take it in stride.”

“You think?”

She laughed again. “Who knows? Let’s not try it.”

“I guess not. To say I’m disappointed would be an understatement.”

“I’m sorry – but I do want you rock hard and rarin’ to go this evening, and I don’t want to be messy now.”

“I could pull out, you know, rather than fill you up.”

“Mmm, yeah, I suppose; I’m afraid I’d still look freshly fucked.”

“So? That’s erotic too. I think it would make a beautiful picture.”

“You’re biased, not to mention wonderfully weird. I don’t think we’ll go there, though, at least not today.”

“Okay, you win. But if he ever does want you looking like you just entertained the troops, bear in mind that I’m the only troop you get to entertain.”

“Really? How about Michael?”

I laughed. “You never quit, do you? Okay, and Michael, but only if I’m there to watch and be entertained too.”

She grabbed my still-rigid cock and stroked it a few times. “You really did enjoy watching us, didn’t you?”

“Well, yeah, I did, but I actually meant entertained by Marci while you were entertaining him - just for the sake of fairness, don’t you know. But yeah, I’d definitely watch. You know how visually oriented I am.”

“Yes, I certainly do, and lucky for me that you are because I can play so many fun games.” She looked down at my erection, which she held in her hand. “You should probably plan on wearing some loose-fitting pants today.”

I laughed again. “Thank you for the fashion advice; I’d already planned on it. Much as I hate to say this, I suppose we should probably get dressed.”

She picked my watch up from the counter and looked at it. “Oh my gosh! Yes, I need to get going, and so do you.”

“I’m the boss, remember? If I want to stay home and screw my wife, I can.”

“Actually, you can’t, because she won’t be here. I will give you a raincheck, however.”

“I’ll be sure to cash it, don’t worry.”

We moved to the bedroom and got dressed. I followed her advice and chose a pair of my roomier pants, careful to avoid the gray ones which Marci had so kindly pointed out (much to my embarrassment) left little to the imagination. I watched Alli carefully blow-dry and brush out her long hair and dab on a modest amount of cologne, wondering as I did how that sexy scent would affect her male counterpart when they were in close quarters – and naked. I then remembered that I’d probably have photos later to show me exactly how it had affected him, another odd realization.

When she dropped a soft, flowing, leopard-skin print, mid-thigh length challis dress over her head and shrugged into it before turning her back so that I could zip her up, I remarked, “Going with the ‘me Tarzan – you Jane’ look today?” I completed the zip-up task and pulled her back against me.

“You don’t like it?”

“No, I like it fine. I especially like it with the zero-underwear look you’ve chosen to go with beneath it.” I slid my hand up to cup her breast, easily finding and gently tweaking her hard nipple to make my point.

She pushed my hand away. “Mmm! That feels so good, but we don’t have time.”

“Are you seriously going like that, in something this short and clingy with absolutely nothing underneath?”

“I’m only going from the house to my car and from my car into the studio, I’m not going out in public. And anyway, if he wants me in lingerie or anything like that today, I expect that he’ll furnish it. Plus, I kind of like the whole feeling of being naked underneath.”

I laughed. “I’m sure! What ever happened to that shy, modest girl I married?”

“I think maybe she’s finding out a few things about herself, things she never knew. She’s spreading her wings just a little. Do you miss the more modest me?”

“Yeah, a little. Sometimes. This one is a lot of fun too, though.” I moved my other hand down to her thigh, and then up beneath her dress to her smooth, wet pussy. I felt her shudder of arousal.

“Please no more, Davey; you’re making me crazy – and late.”

“Yeah, and horny, all just before you go to get nekkid with other men. How dumb is that?” I released her and stepped back, glad for the extra expansion room in my slacks. “Join me at Mountain Mud for coffee and a Danish?”

If I was buying for me and Marci I would have hit Starbuck’s, which Marci prefers; I prefer Paul’s Mountain Mud, a local guy, in part because he is a local guy, but also because he was more reasonable and his coffee didn’t have that burnt taste that I always get from Starbuck’s. I knew that Alli had a weak spot for their cherry Danish.

“I shouldn’t, I really don’t have time.”

“But you will, right?”

“You just want to see me try to get up on those high stools with no panties on.”

“Of course! That’s worth the price of admission right there. Who do you think talked Paul into putting in pub tables instead of regular booths?”

“You’re a dirty old man.”

“Hey, I resent that; I’m not old… but otherwise, yeah. Come on, let’s hit the road; I’ll meet you there.” We each gave Ruby some love on the way out, making her promise to be a good girl and watch the place for us.

Alli got out of the driveway before me and caught a couple of green lights that I didn’t, and was saving us a table when I arrived. The place is popular and was pretty packed. She’d managed to get herself up onto the stool with her skirt tucked carefully underneath her perfect little bottom, as modest as she could get in a dress of that length given that she was nude underneath, but it still exposed a very long length of tan, shapely, perfectly toned thigh.

She smiled at me as I walked up. “I saved us a table, but I haven’t ordered yet. Will you go order for us?”

“I could, but then I don’t get to see you get on and off that stool in your semi-dressed state.”

“Neither does everyone else.”

“Exactly! Why should I ruin the highlight of everyone’s day?”

She groaned, exasperated. “Davey! Just do it, okay? I really need to get going, and you’re busy goofing around.”

“Killjoy. The usual?”

“Yes – except get me an apple Danish if they have any.”

I raised my eyebrows. “Not cherry?”

“If they don’t have apple, sure.”

I sighed. “I don’t even know who you are anymore.”

She giggled. “Don’t be such a drama queen; I’m just trying to be adventurous and try new things.”

“Apple Danish is pretty wild, alright, especially with no panties on. Maybe you should start with baby steps.”

She laughed again. “Just get it, okay?”

“Well, okay, if you’re sure you’re ready for that kind of drastic change in your life.” She was laughing as I walked past her to the counter, the sound music to my ears. It took them a few minutes to put together her large cinnamon latte blah, blah, blah, but only seconds to pour me a cup of coffee, black. With the two cups of steaming liquid and two Danish balanced on a cardboard tray, I turned back toward our table.

As I approached Allison from behind, I noticed two things: The first was how beautiful she looked even from the rear, her body trim and shapely, her perfect little butt centered on the high stool and a long thigh visible from my angle, and her shining dark hair flowing in soft waves over her shoulders and down her back. She’d have captured any pair of eyes fortunate enough to sweep across her.

The second thing I noticed was the guy sitting at the table she was facing, who was looking in my direction but whose eyes had never made it past Alli. Right now they were doing their best to stay in their sockets – barely – as he looked beneath the table at those long, bare legs, and, I suspect, were doing their best to see what treasure might lie between them! I couldn’t help but note that Alli’s knees were now about eight inches or so apart, while they’d been very chastely together when I’d gone to the counter.

I set our things on the table and slid onto my stool, my back to Allison’s dedicated voyeur. “The guy behind me is doing his best to see up your skirt, you know.”

She nodded. “I know. You should have seen him trying that incredibly subtle ploy of dropping his spoon on the floor and then trying to sneak a peek as he bent down to get it! Do you guys really think we’re so dumb that we don’t know exactly what you’re doing?”

“No, I think we know that you know, but are hoping that you’ll take pity on us and give us a peek – which you seem to be doing, by the way.”

She smiled. “Just a tiny peek. He was working so hard at it. It was kind of cute, in a sleazy, desperate sort of way. Besides, sometimes if I give them a peek, then I get to admire a nice big bulge as my reward.”

“Well, as long as there’s a method to your madness.” I shook my head ruefully. “You’re really horny, aren’t you?”

“What makes you say that?”

“I know you; the hornier you get, the more your inhibitions vaporize.”

“Okay then, yes, I am. Very horny! You do the same thing you know, get less inhibited as you get turned on.”

“Probably true, but then I’m not the one flashing my goodies at a complete stranger.”

She smiled wickedly. “This time you’re not, you mean.”

“Me? I never!”

“Oh, yeah? That cab driver, after the hot tub party?”

I felt myself blush just from the memory of inadvertently flashing my erect cock at our female driver, and therein lies the difference between me and my wife; that type of exhibit embarrasses me and would probably never happen other than by accident, while Alli plays at it, enjoys it, and becomes aroused. Of course, the fact that her doing it arouses me as well is somewhat inexplicable to me, but I’m learning to accept it.

I smiled sheepishly. “Okay, you got me there. I think I intentionally tried to forget that… and besides, it was by accident and your fault! You exposed me and made me hard.”

“But you showed it to her.”

I sighed. “True. Poor woman; I probably ruined her for other men, raising her expectations so high.”

Alli snickered.

“Hey! You’re supposed to agree, boost my confidence. You know that!”

She smiled apologetically. “Oh yeah! What I meant to say was I’m sure you did; she’ll probably never find another cock as glorious as yours, you magnificent stallion.”

Another customer, an older woman, was passing our table as Alli said that, and she did a quick double-take before moving on, pretending she’d heard nothing. I was blushing anew – as was Allison this time - but we were both choking back laughter. When we settled down Alli mentioned that her peeper had left, making it safe, or at least safer, for her to dismount her high stool. She did note that she’d enjoyed his bulge as he’d departed; I’m not sure she was kidding.

We kissed and parted ways in the parking lot, me all too aware of her body, commando-style under her light dress. She told me that she’d text me if it looked like she could get away for lunch and I headed for work, Alli’s upcoming day of sensual photographic modeling at the forefront of my mind as I’d known it would be. At work, I tried to distract myself from those thoughts by putting Marci to work investigating who owned the building which housed Chambers’ Photography Studio.

I also instructed her that if it turned out that Derek was leasing the space rather than having bought the building, to try to see if the landlord had recorded the lease with the county clerk and if so, to obtain a copy from the public records.

AddisonLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddisonLee

Some landlords don’t record leases; some record a simple memorandum of lease, which would tell me little; others record what’s called a “short-form” lease, which would tell me certain things, and still others record the entire document. The latter is rare, as they charge by the page, but it’s what I was hoping for. I wanted as much information about Derek and his business as I could obtain.

She popped in a couple of times to probe for information on Alli’s previous day of modeling, and on the sexual activities which had ensued at our house later as a result, demonstrating her usual lack of subtlety or respect for boundaries. I put her off, enjoying her frustration as I refused to further whet her sexual appetite. Shortly before lunch, she came in to tell me that Derek was indeed leasing his studio space and that something had been recorded and she’d ordered a copy; that was good news, although we didn’t yet know what we were going to receive.

Shortly after receiving that hopeful news, however, I got shot down by Alli, who texted me to say that they were having sandwiches brought in and working through lunch, so she would be unable to meet me. She did invite me to join them at the studio for lunch, saying that Derek was fine with it, but the idea felt awkward to me and I texted back a polite, ‘no thanks, some other time’.

She sent back, ‘okay, see you at home later. here’s an appetizer’ and included a photo. It was a color shot, from the rear, of Alli between two men, all three of them completely naked.

Each of the men had an arm across her shoulders, overlapping, their hand on the other’s biceps, their outboard arm down at their sides. They stood with their feet apart, their calves crossing Allison’s also spread legs, and on each of the two very similar-sized, dark-haired, well-built men, their smooth, substantial scrotums (scroti?) were very visible below their muscular asses, dangling between their thighs.

I figured from the build and coloring that one of the two was Jason, Alli’s partner of the previous day, but had no idea who the other was. Alli, for her part, looked gloriously feminine and gorgeous between the two quite obviously masculine forms, her curving figure and beautifully rounded bottom a stark contrast to their much larger, muscular, blocky forms.

Her arms were down rather than up on their shoulders, but were reaching across in front of each of them, her forearms disappearing on each side in front of a male hip at just the right spot that the viewer would assume that she held a cock in each hand. Having seen the photos from the previous day, I was quite sure that’s exactly what was occurring! In addition, I knew that Jason’s cock hangs lower than the dangle of his balls, and no portion of his cock was visible from the rear. Ergo, he was probably either erect or in Alli’s hand, or possibly both. It was weird to realize that I knew that kind of intimate detail about him, but I’d looked at dozens of photos of the man in all his glory the previous evening; that’s my excuse, and I’m sticking to it.

I looked at the photo for some time, at my wife’s familiar shape between the two studs. I knew that Alli was probably wet and aroused just from being in that situation, with a naked man on each side of her, but that a thick cock in each hand would undoubtedly have her juices flowing. I found the photo intensely erotic and wondered how much of that was the nature of the photo and how much of it was the fact that it was my wife. In any event, I was rock hard.

I was so intent on the photo that I didn’t hear Marci come into my office and had no idea she was there until she spoke.

“What’cha got there, chief?”

I started guiltily, a bit like I might have in my earlier years if my mother had caught me masturbating – which, fortunately, never happened, although not for lack of opportunity. “Nothing, just a text from Alli.”

“Uh-huh. I didn’t get a good look, but it looked more like a picture to me. And why are you so red in the face?”

“Damn, you’re nosey! Okay, yes, it’s a picture; her way of saying she’s sorry she can’t meet me for lunch, I guess.”

She held her hand out for my phone. “Gimme!”

“If it was any of your business, I…”

“Just give me the damn phone and quit being such a prude.”

I considered that for a second, staring into Marci’s big, blue eyes, which stared insolently back into my own. I didn’t give her my phone, but eventually, I did turn it around and hold it out so she could look at the photo. “Here. Consider it a reward for tracking down that info for me this morning.”

She bent forward and took a good look, then gave a long, low wolf-whistle. “Your wife has a world-class ass on her, boss; I don’t know how you ever get out of the house to come to work.”

I laughed, unable to argue with her on that score. “It’s not easy most days, trust me. I can’t believe that’s all you’re going to say, though.”

“Don’t worry, it’s not. Those are a couple of glorious hunks of manhood she’s got there. In case either of them ever wants someone to play with those beautiful sacks of marbles, be sure she gives them my number, would you? My, my, what cute asses and handsome balls on those boys!”

I shook my head. “And you wonder why I’m so reluctant to share things with you. Hey, answer a question for me; do you find this shot extremely erotic, or is it just me?”

“No, you and the photo are both quite erotic.”

“Not exactly what I meant, but thanks. So this is a hot photo, then?”

“I’m soaking through my panties even as we speak, if that answers your question.”

“In more detail than I ever wanted, thank you. I wasn’t sure if it was really that hot, or if it was just because the main subject is Allison.”

She smiled. “I suppose that would up the ante somewhat. So you’re saying you’ve got serious wood, huh, boss?”

I blushed again but laughed. “Like a lumberyard, thanks for asking.”

She peered at the photo again. “Do you suppose that she has a cock in each hand?”

I pulled the phone back and glanced at it. “I would assume so, yes, based on the sequence we looked at last night. Touching and being touched is apparently standard operating procedure.”

“Lucky girl! You have to get me signed up for some of this too, Dave; I can’t let Alli have all the fun!”

“I know, and that’s the plan; be patient and we’ll get there.” I looked at her for a moment before teasing her, saying, “So you think you’d enjoy having a few extra cocks to play with, huh? How does Michael feel about that?”

Marci shrugged. “I think he’s cool with it, actually. My real fantasy though is to be on top of him with his big cock in my pussy, you behind me with your cock up my ass, another nice thick one in my mouth and one more for each hand.”

“Wonderfully slutty, but that won’t be happening, Marci. Derek doesn’t do hardcore.”

“No, I know, but my fantasies do. All the time, as a matter of fact.”

“Ah, of course! Well, on that happy note I think I’ll see if I can find a more comfortable position in my pants and try to get back to work.”

She smiled. “Need some help?”

“Generous offer, but no. Some other time, maybe.”

“Okay. Like your cock, the offer stands. Hey, as long as Alli bailed on your lunch date, why don’t you join me and Michael? He’s picking me up in a few minutes.”

I tried to politely decline, but she reminded me that we needed to discuss the details of what I was to negotiate for her and Michael regarding contracts with Derek. Fifteen minutes later we were all three at Chubby’s and placing our lunch orders.

We got our food as we discussed the possibilities, not really sure what, beyond shooting a series of sexy glamour photos for them, Derek might offer, but with the knowledge that he very much wanted Michael for the project. When I started to approach it from that angle, however, he gave me a warning look and a small shake of his head that I knew meant I should back off. A little while later when Marci excused herself to visit the restroom, I found out why.

He watched her walk away before turning back to me. In a low, serious voice, he said, “Sorry to shut you down, Dave. I knew where you were headed and I need to clarify something; whatever Derek is willing to pay for us, it has to be an even split. If he’s going to shell out, say, ten thousand for me, then he needs to put up the same for Marci. It’s only fair.”

I tried to lighten his mood a bit. “Well, if it was up to me I’d put up about twenty grand for her, but I wouldn’t kick in a plugged nickel for you.”

He smiled. “That just shows you have excellent judgment. Seriously, though, matching bids or nothing; I won’t do it any other way.”

I shook my head. “That’s not the way it works, Michael. He wants you for sure, and he knows he can use Marci for some unique contrast shots with you and Allison, but the truth is he can find any number of beautiful white girls with great figures without too much effort. Giant black guys that are built like Greek gods and are… well, you know, packing what you are, that’s a tougher find. He’ll pay substantially more for you.”

It had been tough for me to phrase it that way because I find Marci almost unsettlingly sensual, a somehow unique quality, a sexual aura that apparently not everyone sees. But it was the blunt truth, and I laid it out as straight as I could.

He thought about what I’d said for a moment before nodding. “Fine. Do this, then; get as much as you can for each of us as you work it out, but then have him structure the contract so that it pays out equally.” I must have looked puzzled, because he went on, “In other words, if he’s willing to pay, say ten thousand for me, just to pick a number, but only six grand for her, have him write it up so that he’s paying each of us eight. You see?”

I smiled at him. “I do. You’re a wise man, my friend, and what a good heart, making sure she’s not hurt by him offering her less. That’s something not a lot of men would have thought of.”

He tried to brush it off. “Hell, I’m the one that has to go home with her at the end of the day! You think I want her all bitchy and crabby about making less money? Consider it an act of self-preservation, bud.”

I chuckled but called him on his dissembling. “Nice try, but I ain’t buying it. You do know that he will probably work you longer hours, or more days, right? You’ll be earning less money for more work.”

He laughed. “We have a joint account, so whatever we earn all ends up back together anyhow. You know, though, I’m having a difficult time thinking about rolling around naked with your wife and other gorgeous women as work, but I guess that will be my cross to bear.”

I grumbled, “Just when I was starting to think of you as a class act, you go and say something like that.”

He laughed again but quickly sobered. “It’s not going to be a problem for you, is it, Dave? Me posing with Alli? I won’t do it if there’s any chance it hurts our friendship.”

I shook my head. “No, I don’t think so. Like I told you before, I’d rather she was with you than with strangers, or, especially, Derek. I trust you like a brother; just you being there so she’s not alone with him really eases my mind.”

He stuck his big hand out to me, and we quickly clasped hands. “Thanks. I’m honored that you feel that way; it really means a lot to me.”

We were having a moment, and, as usual for guys, it was becoming uncomfortable. Marci’s return saved us from getting any mushier. “What means a lot to you?”

“That Dave trusts me to do this nudie stuff with Allison.”

She scoffed. “Well, hell, I’d hope he’d trust you! You trust him to spend forty hours or more a week around me, being dazzled by my sexy self and bossing me around and everything!”

He smiled as he leaned over and kissed her, then laughed. “Actually, I think Dave is probably the one most at risk in that scenario. I just happen to know what an insatiable, horny slut you are.”

She grinned happily. “Damn straight, and don’t you forget it! Speaking of which, are we three going to drop in to the No-tell Motel for a fun nooner?”

I think my jaw dropped, but Michael laughed uproariously. “You know damn well that we don’t do anything without all four of the Musketeers! That was the deal.”

Marci looked from him to me and back. “I can pretty much handle two muskets all on my own, I’m pretty sure. I mean, those are single-shot models, and we won’t have time for you to reload…”

I shook my head. “I have no doubt of that, but never mind. Besides, we need to get back to work.”

She frowned. “Hrumph! Killjoy. You’re the one that showed me that picture, so you’re going to have to put up with me being horny and grouchy all afternoon now.”

“And that makes today different how, exactly?”

She stuck her tongue out at me, but then thought of something. “Hey, show Michael that picture Alli sent you!”

I dug out my phone and brought up the rear-view shot of her and the two men before passing it to him. He looked at it for several long seconds before saying, “For some reason this photo makes me think of that old brand of coffee, Chock full o’Nuts.” We laughed at his reference to the two very visible sets of balls as he went on, “Damn, that girl has a fine, fine ass on her!”

That brought an objection from Marci. “Hey! What am I, chopped liver? I thought you liked my ass.”

He was wise enough to quickly backpedal. “Oh, I do, I do – no question. I like it best when it’s right square on my face and I’ve got my long, talented tongue all up in that wet little pussy…”

Marci squirmed in her chair and moaned softly. “Okay, stop; that’s not helping at all! Are you sure we can’t stop at the motel, just for a little while?”

He grinned as he returned his attention to the photo, his ploy to distract her having worked. He looked at it for several more seconds before glancing at me. “I was going to ask if those two guys are twins, but then I remembered that all you white folks look the same to me. Any idea who they are?”

I laughed. “Not really; I’m pretty sure that one of them is the guy she modeled with yesterday, Jason, but I have no idea who the other might be. For that matter, he could have a twin brother for all I know, although those two don’t look quite that much alike. Same coloring and general build, but the guy on the right is stockier, the one on the left taller by a bit, not as wide across the shoulders. Close, though.”

He continued to look at the picture, then looked up at me as he asked, “Do you think she’s got ahold of their cocks?”

“You know Alli; what do you think?”

They both laughed as Marci replied, “I know I would! I’d have a cock in each hand and be working those boys, see which one I could make come first!”

Michael looked sidelong at her. “Jeez! I may have to take you into the back seat before I can send you back to work after all, hot pants! Dave won’t be safe around you.” He laughed. “I’m sure Alli would enjoy that too, but I’d imagine that the photographer is telling them to hold still. I’ll bet she’s horny as hell, though.”

He glanced at the image again, then looked at me. “Do you think she’s…”

I never got to find out what he was going to ask me about her because just then my phone dinged with another incoming message. He handed it to me and I reduced the rear-image of Alli and the two men and opened the new message. It turned out to be another photo.

This was another image of Alli, again in full color, but a close-up, every detail sharp and clear. In it, she was laying atop a male body, both of them completely nude, positions reversed so that her head was toward his feet and vice-versa, but it only showed from the top of her head to the side of her breast. On the male beneath her, this equated to his upper thigh, where the top of her head rested, up to where her bare breast pressed against his hard abs and lower ribcage.

The lighting was flawless, the colors and shadows perfect, sharply defined and dramatic, but more than anything it was the subjects, the pose, and the erotically charged image that that grabbed me by the balls and wouldn’t let go.

Her cheek rested softly on his smooth scrotum, the bulge of each large testicle visible against her soft skin, and his cock, flaccid, but long and thick, lay draped across her neck. It wasn’t Jason, that was obvious; I had enough intimate familiarity with Jason from the earlier photos to know that he was uncircumcised while this individual was clearly cut, and Jason’s cock, while about this same six- or seven-inch flaccid length, was not as thick throughout, instead tapering gently from base to tip.

The pose, my wife’s face in such close proximity to his sex, was intimate and erotic, no doubt about that, but what really made the picture was the expression on Allison’s face. There could be no doubt of her arousal, at least not to someone that knows her like I do; her eyes were heavy-lidded and smoldered with barely repressed heat, and her lips were glistening wetly and slightly parted, with just a hint of a tiny, Mona Lisa smile quirking the corners. She looked beautiful, aroused, seductive, and ripe for seduction all at once.

I looked at it for some time, taking in every detail, until Marci interrupted my reverie, breaking my focus. “What is it, Dave? Bad news? You look like you’re in shock or something.”

“What? No, no, nothing like that; just another photo from today’s shoot, I guess.”

She held out her hand, wiggling her fingers. “Gimme!” Wordlessly, I passed my phone to her. I saw her eyes widen as she looked at it. “Wow! That’s some shot, and what a gorgeous cock! I’m afraid if that was me, I wouldn’t be able to resist stuffing as much of that big thing into my mouth as I could.”

Michael leaned over toward her and looked at it too, then whistled. “Holy crap! That really is something. Maybe I should rethink Marci posing for this guy after all. I mean, look at that… nice rack on that guy, as your wife seems to have noticed. I’m not sure I’d be okay with that.”

I nodded. “Yeah, I know.”

He glanced at it again, and then back to me. “Who is that?”

I shrugged. “I have no idea. Some guy.”

Marci giggled. “Yeah, that’s pretty obvious! That’s definitely some guy!”

“You know what I mean. One of his models, I assume. He wasn’t in any of the shots from yesterday. A new guy.”

Michael voiced something which was on my mind, but which I’d avoided bringing up. “If Alli’s face is right there at his groin, where do you suppose his face is?”

Marci immediately jumped down his throat. “Michael! Why would you say something like that? Ignore him, Dave.”

He shrugged helplessly. “I’m just sayin’… I mean, I know where mine would be. Then again, in that case, my cock wouldn’t be laying there all limp like that either, I’d be hard as a rock. Maybe this guy is gay.”

That was a hopeful thought, so I went with it. “Yeah, could be. I guess a lot of male models are, so it’s not out of the realm of possibility. Anyway, though, Derek doesn’t hire them to engage in any kind of actual sex, because he doesn’t want anything like that for his project. The poses are sexual and erotic, sure, but they’re just posed that way, following his instructions. They don’t actually do stuff.”

Of course, I also knew that whoever this guy was that apparently had his face in Alli’s crotch would be all too aware of her unmistakable arousal. Her pussy would be dripping wet and visibly aroused, the inner lips puffy and ready and her clit proudly showing its erect, shiny pink tip, and from so close he could not have missed the soft, sweetly musky scent of her arousal. Michael was right; I know the effect Allison has on men, and there was no way a straight guy’s cock would be anything but extremely erect.

Marci looked at the screen again. “Well, whoever he is, I hope I get the chance to get my hands on that cock! I guarantee you, he won’t stay limp and useless like that for long, no matter how gay he might be!”

That broke the tension and left us laughing once again, which I’m sure had been her intent, and she passed the phone back to me as we finished up and prepared to leave. I assured them again that I was planning to attend their meeting with Derek the following day when they were going in for test shots and to speak with him.

As we were going out the door my phone dinged again with another incoming message, and as I waited near my car for Marci to kiss Michael goodbye and join me for our ride back to work, I checked it. It was another photo, this time of the same three that the first one had shown from the rear, except now they were facing the camera.

Alli was between two similar-looking men, both of whom were dark-haired and wore a several-day stubble. She was the only one wearing a stitch of clothing, from what I could see, and that only a small pair of black bikini panties. She had her arms up around their necks and heads, fingers tangled in their hair, and their bodies were turned inward, pressing against her on each side. The one on her right was slightly taller, the other slightly stockier and darker.

Both of them were fully erect, their thick, upright cocks resting against Alli’s smooth skin at each hip. Alli and the man on her left were looking into the camera, while the man on her right appeared about to nuzzle her neck, his head turned toward her so that the camera caught only the stubble-covered side of his jaw and neck and his face in profile.

I couldn’t help but notice that his cock was copiously leaking clear pre-cum, which had left a sizable shiny slick on Alli’s skin where he was pressed against her. I was also quite sure that he was the same guy with whom she’d been posed so intimately in the previous shot, her cheek on his balls and his cock across her neck, even though in this photo he was erect and in the previous one he hadn’t been; I was sure it was the same guy, same cock.

An odd thing about the photo, something that I couldn’t figure, was that the two men were handcuffed together, a fact which was readily apparent because they had their hands in front of her, each one of them cupping and covering one of Alli’s breasts.

Technically, with her in panties and their hands on her breasts, she wasn’t exposed at all, while both of them were not only plainly naked but quite significantly aroused. Despite the two-to-one odds, with them naked and in handcuffs it sort of put her in the dominant, controlling position. It wasn’t what I think of as a femdom photo really, except in that very subtle respect.

It was oddly erotic, and the expression on Alli’s face and the gleam in her eyes said that she was not only completely comfortable with the two extremely aroused men touching her but that she was enjoying being the center of their universe. Still, maybe from lack of imagination, I didn’t really comprehend the idea behind the handcuffs.

Marci, her goodbyes to Michael complete, rejoined me at my car. Seeing me staring at my phone, as we got into the car she asked, “Are you still obsessing over that picture of Alli with her face on that guy’s balls?”

“No. No, I’m not; this is a different one.”

“Can I see it?”

Wordlessly, I handed her my phone. She looked at it long and hard as I backed out of my parking space and pulled out into traffic, then she darkened the screen and lowered her hand to her lap.

From the corner of my eye, I could see her looking at me for several seconds before speaking, then said, “That’s a really sexy shot, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, it is. Something oddly unsettling about it, but yeah. No denying that it’s erotic, although the handcuffs are weird. That’s Jason on her left, the same guy from yesterday.”

“Dave?”

“Yeah?”

“I’ve only met him the one time, at lunch, and he was smooth-shaven then, but the guy on Alli’s right, the one whose big cock is leaving snail tracks all over her tummy… isn’t that Derek?”

“Yeah. Yeah, it is.”

 

 

Published 
Written by Stormdog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments