Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Neighbors

"Through a window a door is opened"

21
7 Comments 7
20.4k Views 20.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words
I just sat down and swiveled around to my desk in my home office still not believing what just happened. I have a home office on the second floor of our home that more serves as a hobby room than an office. This summer it has become my favorite room in the house. You see, it overlooks our new neighbors' back yard and pool. They moved in late November and because of the season we had not seen much of them except coming and going to and from work and such. Although mildly curious, I had no idea at the time how completely my curiosities were going to be satisfied.

Around the end of March as it began to warm I noticed the wife more often working in her backyard gardening or maintaining their pool. As inconspicuous as I attempted to be I believe on more than one occasion she caught me watching her. It was always a slight cock of her head as her eyes moved across our house and my office window. She never waved or said hello and I usually kept the blinds merely cracked, seldom pulled up.

We finally met face to face the middle of April. She, Erica, and her husband Tom were doing some yard work out front one Saturday morning as I was leaving to play golf. It was difficult to maintain concentration with Tom as Erica just said a polite hello and continued with her yardwork.

She is just under five feet and looks to weigh about 120. She was wearing cut-offs and a tank top that really showed off what had to be very full B-cups. With a cute grin, curly brown hair and wonderfully shaped legs she was, to say the least, a sight to enjoy. Hopefully hiding my interest in his wife, I managed to get through our first meeting with an agreement to get together for drinks.

It was very soon after that meeting that Erica began enjoying the sun and I began enjoying watching her. At first she would come out to her backyard in a bikini and sit in a deck chair and read. Her body was very nice indeed, much nicer than I had imagined. I could never tell what she read but I figured they were the normal fair for middle aged wives.

A couple of weeks went by with her normal after work or weekend sunning and then everything changed. One day after work she came out in cutoffs and a button down blouse. She had her drink and her book, everything looked to be normal or so I thought. After about five minutes of reading, she looked around and I thought she looked right at my office window then proceeded to unbutton her blouse and pull it apart revealing her wonderful breasts.

My office window is only about twenty-five yards from their pool and where Erica had set herself up to sun was in perfect view. My suspicions of her breasts were confirmed, they were very full Cs and she had the nicest medium sized light areolas. It was apparent that she did not often sunbathe nude because her breasts were accented by wonderful tan lines causing them to stand out even more. I wanted to reach out and cup them in my palms, the idea alone was causing a slight arousal in my drawers.

She continued to read for a bit, then again looked around. What happened next just floored me. She stood up and unbuttoned her shorts and slipped them off. There, just twenty or so yards from me, was this attractive woman in nothing more than a pair of blue plaid bikini panties sunning. When she began to apply her tanning oil it was more than I could take.

As she poured the oil on her chest and belly I pulled my growing member from my shorts. She slowly massaged the oil onto her breasts, shoulders and belly while I stroked. With the aide of my pre-cum my hand easily glided over the head of my hard cock and just as her fingertips slipped under the waistband of her panties I filled my other hand with cum trying desperately not to make a big mess. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have this little sun nymph living right next door.

This same scenario took place a couple of times a week for the next couple of weeks. She would come out, read for a few minutes then slowly undress and spread her tanning oil over her body. She would linger on her breasts and even took to pinching and rolling her nipples between her fingers as she rubbed the oil in. I began to believe she was giving me a little show and it was a show I was enjoying very much. As I watched her massage her glistening body I would stroke off in my office, wanting more and more to get my hands, and tongue on her body.

A couple of weeks went by like this and then we ran into each other out in the front yard. Seems our neighbors had wanted to invite us over for burgers and beer the following weekend. It sounded great to me although I was wondering to myself if I was going to be able to contain myself. It was a wonderfully sunny Saturday afternoon when we finally got together.

We were all in swimming attire and Erica had even bought a new bikini for the occasion. At least it was one I had not yet seen. My wife Gina, who by the way is very nice on the eyes at 5' 8" and 135 pounds, a nice shape with gorgeous long legs, was looking very nice in her one-piece suite. Nice enough that I believe I caught Tom checking her out on more than one occasion, or was that just my guilt? At any rate, the afternoon proceeding nicely as we got acquainted and relaxed a bit. I was very proud of the way in which I was diverting my attentions from my delightful sun nymph.

While out by the pool I was shocked to notice the view my neighbor had from her pool side seat. I had intentionally left the blinds open the way they were when I watched her sunning. She could clearly see me seated facing away from my desk and looking out towards her pool. Fortunately she did not have the vantage point to see what I was doing as I watched!

I probably turned a bit red at the thought and when I looked over across the pool, there stood Erica eyeing me sheepishly then she winked and smiled. Damn I had been busted but she seemed to enjoy the little game we were playing. After that the visit was uneventful until the end of the evening. We were all in the kitchen straightening up and Erica passed behind me. As she did she brushed her breasts against my back while holding onto my arm. It could have been innocent enough but I didn't think so and was soon to find out it was just a hint.

The following Wednesday I finished up work early and got home just after lunch. I wasn't really thinking about it but was pleasantly surprised to see Erica out in her backyard when I went upstairs to turn on the computer. She was working around her pool as usual bouncing around in her little tank top.

Knowing now that she could see me up here made it a little game to see how long it would take her to notice me watching. She looked to be very busy even having to wipe the sweat from her brow a time or two and it didn't look as though she even looked up at me. I was very disappointed when after about twenty minutes of toil she went inside. I turned my attentions back to my computer and kept myself busy half an hour or so.

I looked back out the window just in hopes that she would be out and sure enough there she was kicked back in her chair. Erica must have come right back out because I had missed her removing her top and shorts. She was already glistening from her tanning oil and her hand was dipped down into her panties. My cock was quickly responding because I was sure she knew I could see her.

I was just about to pull my buddy from my pants when she looked up to my window, smiled and got up and went inside. Damn, she is going to start playing a little teasing game. I don't think I could have been more disappointed maybe even a little pissed, but well, there I sat in my office getting sexy shows from my nice looking neighbor. I should be considering myself lucky. I turned back to my work just a bit unsatisfied.

It wasn't another twenty minutes later and my doorbell was ringing. I was more than surprised to see Erica there in one of her sexy tanks and a pair of silk jogging shorts. She acted as though she had just returned from grocery shopping instead of from playing with her self in the backyard.

We said hey and she explained that she was having some computer problems. Because she remembered from the get together the other weekend that I worked with computers she asked if I thought I could help her out if I wasn't too busy. I told her I would be happy to help her out and followed her over.

Their computer was in a spare room turned into an office with a nice big computer desk, a day bed under the window, a coffee table and a huge overstuffed chair. I made myself comfortable at the computer and Erica pulled the big chair over to where she could watch what I was doing to her machine.

Watching her fine ass wiggle about in her jogging shorts as she pulled the chair, which was bigger than she was, about made my cock stand at attention. I could not help but think how nice it would be to please this woman who I had been watching for four months now. As difficult as it was to focus my attentions I did find the problem with her computer and corrected it pretty quickly.

While it was rebooting I pushed the desk chair back from the computer to visit and Erica immediately tossed off her sandals and set her feet on my right leg. I instinctively took a foot in my hands and began to massage the most adorable little feet with cute light pink nail polish on her toes.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

She surprised me by lightly closing her eyes and letting out the most wonderfully sexy moan.

We had just been making small talk about computers but when she opened her eyes she looked straight at me and said, "You know I can see you watching me tan out by the pool don't you?"

I was a little caught off guard but just from rubbing her feet I had already begun to get a little aroused as well. I told her I thought she could and wasn't that the idea? She moaned again and smiled as I continued with the massage.

"Does it get you excited?" she asked, "to see me naked in my backyard I mean?"

"Very much so," I answered, "Do you enjoy knowing I'm watching you?"

"Yes I do," she shyly giggled, "very much. In fact, I usually get so horny I come inside and bring myself off."

"I like the idea that I help make your pussy wet," I confessed. "It is a huge turn on knowing that I have helped you orgasm."

This talk and rubbing on her feet had my six inch cock so hard, I believe with just a little help I would have cum in my pants.

She surprised me again by pulling her tank top off while asking, "You have been wanting to get a close look at these too I bet?"

Her breasts, nice and full, bounced as her tank slipped over them and she shook her hair out as she threw the shirt to the floor. She was very proud of her perfectly matching breasts. Their nice fullness tipped by delicious looking tight nipples were telling of her state of arousal. This really was exciting her.

As I nodded yes, I pulled the foot I had been rubbing up to my lips and placed small kisses on her toes from little to big. Once I got to the big toe I let my tongue slip around it and was amazed at her reaction. I thought she was melting into the big chair as she moaned and massaged her own breasts. Spreading her toes with my fingers I sucked each toe into my mouth and played them with my tongue. Her hand left her breasts and slipped under the waistband of her jogging shorts. I could see her hand heading straight for what I was sure by now to be a very wet little chonch.

She looked up at me, smiled and asked, "Please don't stop."

I never had any intention to stop at all.

Her fingers were working wonders in her shorts and I began to smell the wonderful musky scent of her arousal. I wanted so much to taste her sweetness. Her one hand was alternating between breasts; cupping them, caressing... rolling her nipples between her fingers. A show I was certain was mostly for my benefit.

I continued to suck and lick on her toes wanting so much to be sucking on her clitoris. I sat the one foot down on my leg and picked up the other. She responded by pulling the desk chair a little closer to her and spreading her legs in a very relaxed manner. I could now see up the leg of her shorts and was treated to slight glimpses of a nicely trimmed muff. Her fingers moving over and over, in and out... I could hear her juices getting mixed by her efforts.

As I sucked on her toes only stopping to lick the bottoms of her feet from time to time she really began to get into her masturbation. She was rocking in the overstuffed chair virtually fucking her hand, nearer and nearer to orgasm, her breasts rolling up and down in slow rhythm with her fingers.

Now and again she looked up and through her dreamy eyes we made contact and she shyly smiled as her breathing became more labored. As she neared her climax she shifted her free foot and found my hard cock straining at my shorts. When she realized how aroused I was, how stiff my rod had become watching her play while sucking on her toes, she was sent over the edge, squeezing her legs together and moaning deeply she came and came. Absolutely awesome it was to witness her orgasm.

She brought her hand up from beneath her shorts and offered her fingers for my appraisal. Setting her feet down on my lap I took her hand and tasted her sweetness and oh my god I wanted so much more as I sucked her fingers into my mouth.

Once she recovered a bit she looked up, smiled that wry smile again and said, "Mmmmm... just give me a second or two."

I reached down and adjusted my cock in my shorts and that was all the tempting she needed. Erica pulled herself up in the chair and asked me to stand and pull off my T-shirt. As I stood, her hands went immediately to the button on my shorts, let it loose and unzipped my fly. She pulled my shorts down just past my knees where they fell the rest of the way to the floor.

She marveled at the wet spot that my pre-cum had made on my underwear, touching her finger to it causing my cock to jump, she touched the tip of her damp fingertip to her tongue. As I stepped out of my shorts her fingers slipped under the waistband of my underwear and pulled them away from my belly to free my straining cock, then pulled them down past my knees. My cockhead brushed her cheek as she bent to pull down my underwear. With her seated in the chair and me standing my balls were level with her chin.

She reached up and took the base of my shaft in her left hand and pulled my cockhead to her lips. Her tongue encircled my helmet as her lips closed down on the head. It was all I could do to keep from shoving my prick full into her warm mouth, but I did want to enjoy every second of her pleasures.

Concentrating on my head she sucked and licked all around while slowly stroking the base. She was taking her time as though she was thoroughly enjoying the velvety smooth skin against her lips and tongue. Almost cautiously she began to suck down further and further on my cock taking more a little deeper each time into her mouth.

My balls felt as though they could explode any minute, I could feel them flex in their sack. She reached up with her free hand and held both balls in her palm and gently rolled them around. I could feel the head of my dick begin to engorge and she must have noticed it also for the first sign I was about to unload. She stopped working my cock with her mouth.

She said, "I want to watch you cum, I want to see this load of yours shoot from your cock. Please, sit back down with your legs spread."

With that I sat back down in the office chair a little forward so that my balls just hung over the front edge. I leaned back as she bent down and took me deep and wet into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down a few times and I really thought I could toss off my load right then and there; she felt so very fine. Her mouth released my cock wet with her saliva and my pre-cum. She took hold of it with one hand, the other hand took my balls. She slowly began to stroke my length and tugged on my balls at the same time.

Every other stroke she passed her thumb over the head. My breathing became short as I watched her breasts bounce while she stroked me off. I told her I was about to cum and she never missed a beat or changed her rhythm. I held off for as long as I could; feeling it build up from deep within... and then released. I shot a huge jet of cum from my cock that splattered on my belly and chest followed by another of equal strength.

She giggled with delight as she watched me convulse with a few more spasms of cum that flowed over her fingers. She pumped my cock a few more times making sure I had completely finished. She stood then and bounced off to the bathroom to get a warm wash cloth. Coming back she cleaned me up, wiping my cum from my belly and cock. She still looked incredibly inviting in nothing but her little jogging shorts.

Erica sat back in her big chair with a huge smile on her face and said, "That was a lot of fun." I couldn't help but agree.

"Do you realize how wet my pussy is right now?" she asked.

I told her I could imagine and before I could tell her how much I wanted to taste her honey she blurted out...

"I want so much to feel your tongue on my clitty, your mouth buried in my muff."

"Erica," I said, my cock beginning to respond to her blunt advances, "You make me incredibly horny just talking like that."

Something about a woman revealing what she wants and how excited she is always gets me going. Then she got a sad look on her face and said we couldn't go any further today because she had things to do before Tom got home and besides Gina would be home soon also.

She pulled her legs up into the chair with her and pulled her jogging shorts to the side revealing a most wonderfully engorged, very nicely trimmed, little muff. She easily slipped two fingers into her wet slit and rubbed them between her swollen lips. She was being such a little tease. "You really enjoy watching me don't you?" she asked.

I nodded as she slowly removed her fingers then stood and offered them to me. I took them into my mouth and again cleaned her honey from her fingers, my cock responding by growing harder and harder.

She said she really had to get going and that she hoped we could play again very soon. She really wanted to have me down on her pussy and I couldn't think of much I would enjoy more... and that is for another story.

Published 
Written by Texaz45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments