Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Goody, episode 2

"After her first bisexual experience, Dot had a hankering for more girl-girl fun."

1
2 Comments 2
8.1k Views 8.1k
5.0k words 5.0k words
To describe Goody in a word: voluptuous. She had black hair, piercing blue eyes and a tiny waist with flaring hips; truly a beautiful derriere, and breasts to die for. Hers was the first shaved vagina I had ever seen. Dot had already shaved it for her by the time I met them. Dot on the other hand was tall, blonde, small breasted, really long legs, and beautiful pear shaped ass. 

They were a sexy pair. Strolling down the boulevard on a warm summer evening, Dot's arm around Goody's neck and Goody's arm around Dot's waist just above the buttocks. Now there was a sight, but not uncommon on European streets. They were quite physical with each other; always playing grab-ass.

At the time, Goody had latched on to a young American airman. He saw a good thing when he "laid" his young eyes on her. He was twenty; maybe. He was a good looking kid, not too sophisticated, just eager to please. She promised to meet him again soon.

"Goody! Where did you get those American cigarettes?"

"I met this GI on the S-bahn (streetcar). Rod, I think he's called. He seems nice, and you know how I like American cigarettes," giggled Goody.

"I told him to meet us at Gene’s Place next weekend," she said.

Dot and Goody first met when they started working together at the distillery. It was an apprenticeship type job. Clerical type work with regular work breaks, during which they developed a close friendship. They timed their toilet breaks too. There, in a stall, they would kill time, smoke, and inevitably, mostly at Dot’s suggestions, their conversations turned to sex. It became their favorite subject. They soon knew every sexual detail about each other. Goody found Dot’s adventures as an exchange student in Paris extremely interesting. Goody hung on Dot’s every word about her year with a very amorous French family and especially what happened between her and a pretty teenage French girl, who shared her bed with Dot for a year.

"Gimme another smoke, will you? All this talk of Charlie makes me horny as hell," said Goody.

Dot turned to her kidding, "Are you getting all mooshy down there, Goody? Go ahead, touch it, I don't mind. I'll hold your cigarette." Dot's breath quickened at the thought of it.

"Do you really think I could have a quickie? I've been thinking about fucking Rod and what his penis might feel like, and I get hot every time we talk about Charlie anyway."

At this point in their lives, both girls could claim virginity. Neither had really gone all the way with a man and had a cock in them. After her first bisexual experience with Charlie and her mother, Dot had a hankering for more girl-girl fun. She had thought about what the mother and father had done to her and how she learned to give and receive from another woman. And she learned she loved to suck cock too. 

Now she was trying to find out if her intuition was correct about Goody. Dot had also been eagerly anticipating the loss of her virginity, but she found more interest in pussy. Especially Goody's pussy. The two took advantage of the showers in the women's locker rooms since, times being what they were, a bath at home was only available on Saturdays. So they had seen each other naked a few times. They played grab-ass in there too. They talked frequently about each other's masturbation habits. They liked to grab each others crotches in jest, nothing serious, but enough to make each other horny. Now, Dot was urging Goody to get herself off in her presence. Although she didn't let on, Dot was very horny too.

They were standing in a stall facing each other, using the toilet bowl between them as an ashtray. At her friend’s urging, Goody quickly undid the side button on her slacks and pulled the zipper down. She pulled them down only far enough to get her hand comfortably into her panties. With the cigarette still in her fingers she lifted her left hand and placed it on the wall above Dot's right shoulder and leaned into her friends neck with her mouth. Then she went directly to her clit with the other hand.

"My gawd! That feels good! I'm going to cum soon enough, Dot!" She whispered in her friend's ear, "Will you give me a little kiss; just to help me cum quicker?"

Dot, whose hands had found their way around Goody’s waist, turned her head to Goody's lips and proceeded to show her friend what she had learned in Paris.

"Is that how you kissed Charlie?" Goody broke the kiss breathing more rapidly now. Then, "Pinch my nipples, Dot! Like you did her!"

Dot was not going to disappoint her friend. She unbuttoned Goody's blouse and reached into her bra. There she massaged a wonderfully firm breast and nipple. With her other hand Dot reached to Goody's slacks and loosened them a little more. Reaching down inside and around, she grasped a handful of her friend’s buttock. Thus, firmly bound, they returned to their kiss, tongues exploring each other. Goody had her first orgasm with another female, humming into Dot's mouth. The first of many yet to come.

As they broke away, "Holy shit, Dot! That was a good one! Why haven't we ever done this before? I'm so hot! Let's do it again. Wait! You do it now!"

"Why don't you do it for me." Dot had a hand down between her legs outside her dress.

"Oh, yeah, sure," Goody replied, faking indignation. "I suppose you want me to lick your pussy too like Charlie did?"

"Yes! But it would be nice if we had a more comfortable time and place, Goody," Dot replied, trying to remain aloof and nonchalant about it, but pressing the subject. Dot took her friend's hand and placed the moist fingers in her mouth, and said, "Right now, I j-just want you to m-make me cum too." Dot was panting with lust.

Dot lifted her left leg, placed her foot on the edge of the toilet bowl, and pulled her dress back along the top of her thigh. Goody knew well that her friend liked to go without panties.

"Let me get a good look at this," Goody said as she knelt down, then looked up at Dot's almost hairless pussy, covered only with fine blond hair. It glistened with moisture. Goody ran her index finger down and between Dot's labia. "I wish my pussy was not so bushy and more like yours."

"I’ve dreamed of doing this to you, Dot. I want to do it with you like you and Charlie. I think I'm going to.... um, ummmm, ummmmmmmmmmm!"

This was way beyond Dot's expectations. She grabbed Goody by the back of her head but was afraid her friend would be offended. "Lick it Goody! Please, put a finger in, and lick it! I really wanted to eat you first," Dot said, excitedly losing her composure. "I've been wanting to do you for a long time. I want to shave your pussy and then I'll show you what it's like to get your pussy really licked."

Goody looked up at Dot, "Promise? Promise! At my place soon! We can take Rod there and we can have a party! I really want some cock. I don't think he'll object, do you?" Goody’s feeble attempts failed to give Dot any satisfaction that first encounter. Dot really wanted Goody all to herself, alone but the possibilities here were interesting. It might be good to have a nice stiff cock in her mouth again and remembering Charlie getting well fucked gave her another kind of urge. She knew she was going to like cock too. They both needed to get fucked so they decided to seduce this young American.

The following weekend Goody, with Dot tagging along, met Rod at Gene's Place, a pub around the corner from where Dot lived. A nice little American hangout where the beer and the food were good and you could claim a table till closing time. The place was always loud with American voices and tunes. Drinking, smoking, dancing, flirting, eating, trying to score. You know, good clean fun!

Rod stuck pretty close to Goody trying to feel-up her legs and she kept squeezing his hard on through his slacks. She had the guy completely aroused. Dot was everybody's friend, dancing with anyone who asked, male or female. Enjoying both, getting hit on a lot. She liked Goody’s friend well enough. He was tall, blond, blue eyed American boy. He was also very shy, but his hands were all over Goody and she wasn’t objecting.

They always went to the toilet together and when they were out and drinking they often went just to fondle each other, "To get in the mood,” said Goody.“ Are you going to eat my pussy tonight?" She had been whispering in Dot's ear all evening, playfully teasing her about the promise she made."If you don't, I'll let Rod fuck me. He's had his hand between my legs all night. I've got to get laid tonight! I'm so horny, I could fuck a tree!"

"I guess it's going to have to be me and a tree, sweetie. Your boyfriend there looks like he's about to pass out on the floor."

Rod was falling-down-drunk. He had tried to keep up with Dot and Goody. They drank him under the table. Conscious; barely, Rod staggered out at closing time, an arm around each girl’s neck, the best night out in his young life so far. Once outside the girls looked at each other.

"Now what are we going to do?" Dot asked.

Goody giggled, "How about we take him to my place and rape him?"

"Damn Goody! You're not going to let up are you?"

"Tonight's the night, Dot! I'm gonna fuck him, with or without you. I’m so horny and I want to fuck! Dot! Come on, let's have some fun like you've been wanting to. I’ll do anything you want, Dot. I really want to.” A cab pulled up to them. “Let’s get him in the cab , Dot.” Rod slumped down on the seat and the girls sat on either side. 

“He’s out cold, Goody. He’s not feeling anything.”

“Well, let’s see if he feels this.” Goody reached for the boy’s crotch and grasped the lump under his slacks. “Look, Dot. Feel it, Dot. I’ve never felt one. Is that what it’s like, Dot?”

Remembering Jean’s thick member with it’s foreskin covering Dot felt the pants covered lump. “No, not yet, but it will get bigger soon. If we can wake him up.” Rod barely felt the fingers playing with his cock in the back seat of the cab. Dot was anxious to see it too. She wanted to suck it too. She opened his fly and reached inside. It was soft. Curled around itself. She noticed that it was different from Jean’s cock. She realized that this one had no foreskin. It’s head was like a small fresh tomato, and it was growing in her hands. Goody had a hand between her legs as she watched Dot pull Rod’s cock loose. He moaned softly but his open mouth slumber was not disturbed. “Look, Goody. It’s getting hard all by its self.” Dot couldn’t wait and leaned down to put it in her mouth. She marveled at how good it felt again. Her cheeks hollowed with the suction. And it grew still. She looked up at Goody, “Here sweetheart, you try.”

Goody’s hand was busy, “Oh-oh, Ok.” Awkwardly she sat up and leaned over Rod’s growing cock. “Dot, look, it’s still getting longer!” She held it daintily like a finger sandwich and licked at it with the tip of her tongue. Dot giggled at her.

“No, no. Like this!” Dot held Rod’s tumescent cock and opened her mouth to fully envelope as much as she could and sucked up and down his shaft. “You see?” Rod opened his eyes and much to his surprise, Goody was going down on his aching prick. His first blowjob. 

Goody lived alone. She had a nice place. She came into all of her family's property since both her parents died in the war. She was well provided for. The apartment was actually a town house with vehicle access into a large court yard. It would be easier than trying to drag Rod up the main entrance stairs. When they arrived they pulled Rod out of the cab, through the door and down the hallway into Goody’s boudoir. They dumped him directly on the bed. He was still very drunk but conscious and slightly embarrassed when they proceeded to undress him.

"Get us some more wine and dim the lights, Dot. I'll see what I can do to get his pants off." Goody was really horny now that she had actually held a cock in her hand. She was taking Rod's shoes off when he passed out again. Goody was getting a bit frantic with Rod since he was apparently unable to participate in her plans. Rod, in his haze, knew he
was going to enjoy this, if he could only stay awake. He never felt Goody heft his limp dick in her hand. Even limp it was impressive. It, on the other hand was fully aware of the fondling.

"Look at this Dot! It's cumming to life in my hands!" He was out, clad only in his shirt and military issue t-shirt with his penis hanging through his boxer shorts. Goody knelt on the bed, bending over Rods slowly growing member.

"Take your clothes off, Goody." Dot walked in carrying a bottle, wine goblets and a cigarette in her mouth. This was going to be very fun, but she was more interested in Goody than the naked young man on the bed, although his cock did look nice. She thought of Charlie.

"Ok. Let's have our wine while we undress." Goody was thirsty. She sat down on the chaise lounge, lit a cigarette and sipped her wine as she watched Dot in the dim lamp on the dressing table. It didn't surprise Goody when Dot pulled her dress up over her head and she was only wearing stockings and garter belt. Goody thought Dot was beautiful with her long stocking covered legs, her garter belt wrapped tightly just below her navel and around her hips. Goody watched as Dot took a sip from her glass and bend slightly to unsnap her garter then lifted her leg to the bed to roll a stocking down to her foot.

Sofia_Reginald
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia_Reginald

Dot grinned at Goody and placed her foot lightly on Rod's semi-hard penis and rolled her foot around on it. Rod lifted his head and looked down at his crotch but could barely focus on a wonderful young ankle then lost the rest of the vision in the darkness.

Goody, stretched out on the chaise, watched Dot and the young man, had her hand in her crotch, slowly rubbing her fingers up and down her slit outside her panties. Dot walked to her friend and knelt before her.

"Let me help you undress." Dot pulled Goody's panties down and off her legs. She pulled her friend's dress over her head leaving Goody sitting on the chaise in stockings, garter belt and bra. Dot held Goody's arms over her head and lowered her mouth to Goody’s. "I want to eat your pussy now, Goody." Dot ran her hands down Goody's arms, around the back of her shoulders to unsnap her friend's bra. Dot went to Goody's breasts where she softly sucked a dark nipple into her mouth. First one, then the other. They were full and plump.

"Oh, oh, ooooh! Fuck! Oh, fuck!" Goody was finding it difficult to be coherent. It felt so good! Dot had both hands grasping her titties, sucking on her nipples. She felt Dot's fingers parting her bush searching, searching. Dot's finger slipped easily into Goody's warm, wet snatch. "Oooooh, fuck me Dot! You promised me, now lick my pussy, please! Nobody has ever licked my pussy. Do it just like you and Charlie did." She turned her
head, and glanced toward the bed.

Rod thought he was dreaming. Dot and Goody, out of focus. Look at her suck those tits! Dot had her right palm fitted right to Goody's mound, fingers down over her pussy lips. Two middle fingers frigging in and out of that dark bush. Goody's hips fucking back. Sucking each other's tongues. Dot moved down between Goody's legs. Momentarily Dot rested her chin on Goody's mound while pushing her arms under Goody's knees to bring them up. With her head raised, Goody looked down at Dot to see exactly what she was doing. Her eyes are wide open. Looking between her own thighs. Dot's nose disappeared into the bush, one hand under her chin doing something. Rod couldn't tell, and her other hand is in her own pussy as she crouched between Goody's legs. His right hand, he began to realize, was stroking his dick. He was lying on his left side on the edge of the bed, his head resting on his outstretched left arm. His engorged prick glistened with pre cum. Talk about a wet dream! Then he gazed into Goody's eyes.

"Dot! I'm cummmmmmmmmimng! Yes!!! Suck it, right there! Yes! Oh fuck! “ Dot remembered all she learned in Paris. She licked and sucked at her friend’s cunt like she had been wanting to for so long. It was wonderful again. It was warm and soft and so juicy. It didn’t take long for Goody’s orgasm and as she still trembled at what Dot’s tongue was doing to her she continued to watch Rod stroking his long hard cock. 

“I want to fuck! Dot! Let me fuck him! It's hard, look at it Dot! Let's
fuck him, come on!" She was beside herself wanting to get on to the next
new experience. 

Dot looked up. Her face, nose to chin, wet from Goody's pussy juice. Looked first at Goody then toward the bed, Dot is peered over Goody's thigh. Dot saw this reclining figure on the bed. His hand was full of a delicious looking sausage. She thought, I gotta suck on that a bit too! She had come to the conclusion that she loved oral sex! Beside masturbation and playing around with Goody, this was the first real sexual encounter for her since her return from France a year or so ago. Her investment in Goody had finally paid off. She figured, now's a good time to get the feel of a hard dick in her to the hilt. And, she would fuck Goody too. She wished she had a good hard dick like that to fuck Goody with. But it's gonna be just as much fun no matter what.

Dot had a delicious orgasm while eating Goody. Her own fingers were good too. "You fuck him first, Goody. You found him. I'll sit here and diddle and smoke my cigarette while you fuck him."

As Goody sat up on the bed next to Rod, she turned to Dot and softly asked, "You want to watch me fuck him? You have to help me, I’ve never done this. I’ll suck on it again. I want to watch you fuck him too Dot."

"Yes, Goody I will! Now put it in your mouth and suck it. Put one hand around it and pull on it up and down. Suck on it like a lollipop. Run you tongue around the head and suck." Dot was now seriously stroking her protruding clitoris. She watched as Goody leaned toward Rod and brought his hard-on to her lips. "Lick the pre-cum off the head first, Goody." 

"Ohhhhhh! Sweet-jeeeeeeeesus!!" erupted Rod. He became aware that Goody's luscious lips were engulfing his stiff penis and she was humping his leg with her dampness. Dot was nearby on the chaise. Her nipples were protruding under a thin top. The only other garment was one stocking down around her knee. Her left hand was cupped over her fluttering right hand. Still in a drunken stupor, Rod fell back on the bed afraid he was going to wake up.

"Is he out again?" asked Dot.

Rod's meat plopped out of her mouth and Goody looked up at Rod then at Dot and said, "I don't know, but this is still hard. You look pretty hot over there. Why don't you come over here a get a taste of this?"

"Why don't you come over here and get a taste of this?" She was really horny now and was thinking of a 69 with Goody. Fuck Rod; later.

Rod faintly heard the conversation then felt his hard-on part Goody's warm mouth. He knew she was leaving the bed beside him. He turned his head to the chaise and in the dim light saw Goody walk towards Dot who had her right foot on the floor, the other on the chaise, knee up. Goody sat down next to Dot and rested her right arm on Dot's knee. She took a sip of wine from Dot's glass then put it down. They both took a drag off Dot's cigarette then Goody whispered in her friend's ear.

"Tell me how to do it, Dot. You know you're my first. You've done it before. I don't know how to do it right."

Goody slipped down to Dot's pussy and first nuzzled it with her cheek. She loved her friend's pussy. It was practically bald. You could seem Dot’s labia and even her clit when it was engorged like it was now. She could barely see her own clit for the bush, even if she was walking around naked. Just bush.

"Goody, suck my pussy lips. Yes, that's it. Now the other. Oh yeah, that's good. Run your tongue down to the bottom of my slit. Yes, there! That little space between my slit and my; you know. Lick it! Yess!!" Dot kept up a steady stream of softly spoken instructions. "Cover my cunt with your open mouth. Suck!! Yes!!!! My clit, tongue it!!" With both hands, Dot held Goody's head to her cunt, fucking her mouth.

In his wildest dreams Rod had not imagined this most erotic scene before his young eyes. He really did not know what to do but watch and jerk off.

Dot took the initiative. She looked at Rod and said, "Bring that thing over here and let's see what we can do with it." Thinking Dot was offering more instruction, Goody lifted her head from her first real attempt at cunnilingus. Dot held Goody's head between tightened thighs and told Goody, "Don't stop, I'm not finished yet." Goody knew something was up but continued humming to Dot's clit.

Dot raised one arm as Rod approached and motioned him toward her. When he was standing next to her she took his cock in her hand and pulled it to her open mouth. Rod had never in his life experienced a blowjob till tonight. Dot sucked his now purple helmet into a vacuum. She twisted her head round and round, side to side, over and under, then opened her mouth wide and broke the vacuum, closed her lips around his dick again just below the head for a moment and dove for the base of his penis. He could feel the back of her throat at the end of his prick and her lips clinging to the stem pulling at his short hairs. Then she started again at the helmet all the time tugging at his hardness with her hand. She had beautiful hands. Long slender, cool fingers around his cock. He was going to shoot his load. No two ways about it, she wasn't going to quit until he did. She was looking up at Rod's facial expression all the time and knew he was about to cum in her mouth. She was ready. She had learned how to do this in Paris.

Goody still sucked at Dot's labia and could see Rod fucking Dot in the mouth. This really spurred her on. Dot was sucking on Rods dick. Another first tonight, she thought. I've never seen Dot suck cock before and it was a hot scene from her perspective. Goody was also furiously finger-fucking herself.

Rod shook and jerked. His testicles convulsed and twitched and he fired his load. It rushed up and out of his dick and without any hesitation continued down Dot's throat timing her swallow just perfectly. He continued to jerk, she continued to suck. Dot came into Goody's mouth at the same time. Rod backed his throbbing cock out of the blond's mouth and dropped to his knees beside the chaise. Breathing heavily he rested his cheek on Dot's tummy and looked down to see Goody's eyes and forehead just above Dot's mound.

She stood, turned around and lay on top of Dot and between her outspread legs, lifted her knees up and draped them over Dot’s knees. Rod knelt between her legs and moved up to her bush. Inexperienced as he was, he humped and fumbled around trying to find Goody’s opening.

"Is he in Goody?" Dot was licking Goody's earlobe and massaging her breasts from underneath. Goody was almost in a panic, fumbling with Rod's cock trying to fit it in. It was still rock hard, and young stud that he was, had another load building already.

"No, no. He's trying to get it in, Dot." Dot scrambled out from under Goody and knelt beside the chaise. Dot put her left hand on Goody's pussy and grabbed Rods cock in her right. She pulled him just close enough for the head of his penis to touch her labia.

"Put your legs around him, Goody, and raise your butt." Goody did as she was told. With her left hand Dot parted Goody's bush with her fingers and brought the cock in her other hand to her friend's labia. She held Rod's meat just barely inside her friend's pussy and made small circles with it. The other hand was now busy with Goody's clit. "Really Goody,
I'm going to have to shave your pussy."

"Shove it in please!!! You're teasing me to death! Fuck me!" But Dot had a firm grip on Rod's cock. He humped Dot's fist, the head of his dick just barely made it inside Goody. Dot let it slide forward an inch at a time.

"Oh! Oh! Oooooooh!! It's big! Sooooo good! Oh, don't stop fucking!" Dot still had her fingers around the sausage barely penetrating Goody's wet pussy, so she wasn't getting the full length yet. He was going fucking crazy trying to sink his dick deeper into her warm cavern and except for the tight little fist around it still had a good six inches buried in her.

"I'm cumming, Dot, I'm cummmmmmmmmmmming!!" This sent Rod over the edge,
he felt another load cumming up the chute. Then Dot let go of his dick. On the next thrust it plunged deep into Goody's womb. Her mouth wide open in a silent scream, she stiffened, trembled, shivered and humped against him trying to get as much of it in her as she could. Rod's prick was still throbbing inside her as he lay spent on top of her.

Dot smiled at her handiwork as she sat on the floor next to the chaise where the other two passed out for the night. She lit another cigarette then idly fondled Rod’s nut sack and spent cock. She leaned over and sucked the limp dick into her mouth to see what it felt like. Soft, tender, warm. Like pussy she thought. She felt the moisture inside Goody's pussy then brought her fingers to her lips and savored the aroma. They didn't feel a thing. What a night! She hadn't been fucked, but she had finally brought Goody into the special relationship Dot had in mind to begin with. 

During the night as the three cuddled together on the bed, Dot woke to find herself in a spoon with Rod. His cock nestled between her ass cheeks. She felt its wet tip slide past her asshole to nestle between her labia. His hands fondled her breasts. She lifted her leg and reached past her pussy to grasp the hardness poking at her. She held the helmet in her hand and rubbed in up and down her wet furrow. He slowly pushed his cock in with her help and as she felt it push into her pussy. She wanted it in her...all of it. She vigorously fucked back at him thoroughly enjoying its length and the thickness of it in buried so deep. Goody woke to snuggle up close to them and while she sucked on Dot’s nipples she toyed with Dot's clit. Goody whispered, “It’s good, isn’t it Dot?”

Panting heavily, Dot responded, "Oh-oh, fuck, Goody! It's so g-good! It's b-better than I thought it would b-be!" Dot lifted herself to straddle Rod's hips. She lowered herself on his cock and could feel Goody's fingers around it. "I'm gonna cum, Goody! I'm cumming, baby! I'm cumminnnnng!" After this, Dot knew she was going to enjoy cock as much as pussy. Well...almost as much.

Dot continued to thoroughly enjoy the threesomes with Goody and except for her daily morning orgasm, she had not yet really had sex without her. Sex was always better shared with a special friend. About a year later, I walked into Gene's Place and into Dot's life as well. Dot and Goody were there together of course.

Published 
Written by tedanish
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments