Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

great finish to a bad football game

"My wife made our football game the greatest."

31
4 Comments 4
24.8k Views 24.8k
657 words 657 words
My wife, Tracy, and I have been married for fifteen years. Our sex life was getting a little stale. After three kids who can blame us? But, as I wrote earlier, one fun night in a hot tub changed our lives and now we have the hottest sex life of anyone I know. It’s better than I could imagine it.

Now, Tracy and I are always betting each other. Generally we bet on goofy things but instead of betting money we bet dares. Now the more dares you have the larger the dare can be. Five is the max where anything goes at anytime.

I just happened to have five dares in my personal bank that I was saving for a rainy day.

That rainy day was today.

The Rams were playing and as usual sucking. I had two buddies over watching the game and at halftime the 49ers we beating us by almost thirty points.

We had had about four beers apiece and were feeling a little bullet proof. I decided that I was going to spice up our Sunday afternoon of football.

Tracy was hanging out downstairs and I approached her with an idea.

“No way,” she said.

But I pulled out my ace, “I have five dares that say you have to, babe.”

I knew from the look on her face at that moment that she had suckered me. She was turned on by my proposal but she wanted me to waste my dares. I love that woman!

My buddies were sitting upstairs watching the highlights from all of the other games and had no idea what was going on but I knew they wouldn’t object.

Tracy came out as the second half was starting. She was wearing a white #28 jersey that came down to her mid thigh and her hair was in a ponytail. She had nothing else on.

She sat between Stan and Bill and put her hand on their knees.

VeronicaTorks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaTorks



She said, “How’s the game going boys?”

They hemmed and hawed as they noticed her outfit and the fact that she had moved her hands up to their mid thighs while sitting back and letting her pussy show as the jersey rode up.

“If only there was something I could do to make you guys forget how bad the game is going…”
Her hand moved into up further almost touching their crotches. I could tell that she was enjoying teasing them. They both looked over to me. I shrugged and told them that what happens here stays here. 

Stan moved his hand to her tits and squeezed while Bill got down on his knees and started eating her pussy. She loves getting her pussy licked and I told Bill to finger her at the same time. Stan was pulling the jersey off of her and was sucking her firm tits as she jacked him off.

Bill had turned her around and started pounding her pussy as hard and as fast as he could. She was blowing Stan when Bill shot his load in her. I took Stan’s place and he took Bill’s place. Stan’s dick was bigger than Bill’s and Tracy moaned as he fucked her. Bill came around and climbed under her sucking on her tits while she blew me.

Stan blew hard and then I laid flat on the floor and put her on top of me. I felt the other guy’s cum inside her acting as lube as she rode my cock hard. Both of the guys were standing by her as she sucked and jacked them both off again.

We didn’t see any of the second half as we took turns doing her. We each shot three loads into my hot wife. She loved it and had enough orgasms to satisfy her for a week that afternoon.

The next day she asked me when the next game was.

Published 
Written by fitne35ssguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments