Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her First Affair II

"My and Marty's affair continues"

11
2 Comments 2
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Her First Affair II

The following week was torture. To see Marty not 30 feet away and not being able to take her in my arms. To talk to her around others and pretend that nothing had happened. I was certain that just by looks that anyone interested could tell, yet we made no outward appearance other than being friends.

Each day we would make or usual trek at lunch to the restaurant at the end of the mall. Each day we would buy a sandwich and pitcher of beer, sharing both between chat and jokes. We both knew this was going to continue, but we also knew it wouldn't last. We would make the best though while it did.

The following Tuesday afternoon as I was preparing to leave for the day, Marty stopped by and asked if we were meeting the next day, our day off. I suggested we meet someplace other than the mall, and she agreed.
 
Wednesday morning came, and at the appointed time I saw her vehicle approach mine in the supermarket parking lot. We locked her car, then she slid in beside me and kissed me passionately, telling me how she'd longed to do that all week.

She was dressed in a light cotton blouse and skirt that ended about 4 inches above her knees. Although she put on her seat belt, she leaned against my shoulder as if needing my touch.

She noticed the picnic basket and blanket I had in the backseat and was surprised we weren't off to another motel. I told her no, that today we weren't hiding in a motel room. I drove to a secluded spot I knew of at the back of a local park on the outskirts of town. There was an area where I could park the car in a small glade unseen by others. During the week this park was rarely visited by others and I was certain of our privacy.

We spread the blanket, kicked off our shoes and curled up with the basket between us. We ate faster than I thought we would, but realised we both weren't hungry for food. After putting the basket in the car I quickly returned to her side. Pulling her to me, we embraced and kissed as though we hadn't seen each other in years. The hunger we both had for each other made up for a week of visual torture, of seeing each other and not being able to do anything.

It took only moments for me to have her blouse open and have my hands and mouth attacking her breasts. I was a man consumed, I couldn't get enough. Thankfully her bra opened in the front. Had it not I think I'd have torn it from her body. Flashing before me her breasts were flushed, her nipples hardened in desire.

With both of us fumbling to get her blouse off it took only moments. As quickly as it was removed I pushed her back, lying her on her back on the blanket. As she lay there I quickly removed my shirt and jeans, leaving me only in my shorts.

Sitting on the blanket now myself, I lay beside her and felt her hand on my cock, feeling its hardness through the fabric. Before she could remove my shorts, though, I sat next to her, opened the waist of her skirt and slid it from her body. Raising her ass up, she assisted me in this endeavour. Now, we were both lying there in nothing but our underpants, unable to keep our hands off one another.

I rolled on my side bent forward and kissed her. As I did this my right hand reached around, covered her ass cheek and pulled her to me. At the same time she struggled to get her hand inside my shorts to my cock. We kissed and caressed like this for what seemed like forever. But I know it had to have been a short time, our desire for each other burning us both.

I laid Marty back on the blanket and ran my hands up and down her body. her head, face, shoulders, breasts, down her stomach, around her hips, down her legs. Marty would gasp with each caress. As I drew my hands up the inside of her legs, I gently ran my fingertips up over the swollen mons of her womanhood. When I did this she yelped, wrapped both her arms around my head and pulled me to her chest. Like a woman possessed she held on for dear life.

Pulling my head free, I purposely laid her hands to her sides. She'd start to reach for my cock but I push her hands back. I began kissing her tits, her nipples hard and distended. With each kiss she'd gasp and pant. I trailed my lips down over her stomach, pausing to tease her belly button. Every time I stopped to pay attention to a spot, Marty would gasp and shake like a woman unable to get her breath.

Once I reached her panties I took the front of them between my teeth and slowly began to tug them down towards her feet.

MirandaCougar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MirandaCougar

As her trimmed bush appeared I stopped long enough to plant a kiss on her fur. The moment my lips touched her there, she convulsed, thrusting her hips upward. In doing so, it was easy for me to get her panties down off her ass. Removing them the rest of the way was easy. Now she was lying there nude on the blanket before me.

Now, if you've read part one of this story you know that Marty was 38, had two sons, an ass of a husband, and in all her life had never had anyone lick her pussy. Eat her. This was about to change.

As I kissed over her fur I traveled down the inside of one thigh, past her knee, over her calf, and came back up the inside of the other thigh. I could feel her tense a moment, knowing what I was about to do, but at the same time apprehensive. I reassured her that at any time she wanted me to stop I would. With that she relaxed and laid her head back down on the blanket.

I slowly parted her thighs and noticed her labia were swollen and wet. Pussy cream was already oozing from her innermost being. The pungent aroma of her juices intoxicated me. At the same time I knew I wanted to take my time and make this moment special for Marty. I first kissed the cleft, the juncture that joined her thigh to her torso. First one side. A kiss, then a lick. Then repeating on the other side. So close yet so far away.

Each caress, each kiss brought renewed moans and gasps from Marty. Not words, not even encouragement. Just a woman wrapped up in passion. Her inner pussy lips were swelled out sticking out from her outer labia, glistening.

I moved in, put my lips over those inner labia and massaged them. I thought Marty was going to pull the hair of my head out by the roots. Looking up, I saw a grimace of ecstasy on her face. Sliding just the tip of my tongue inside those lips, I slid it first upward till I could feel the bottom of her clit, then returned lower to finally stick my tongue inside her tunnel. Her legs quivered as her orgasm hit. I knew this was going to be fun, if just this first kiss brought her off.

Now I ran my tongue up the outside of her cunt, around and down the back side. Marty struggled as though to bring my mouth back over her pussy. Now, I flattened my tongue and ran it up and over her cunt lips, coming to rest where her thickened clit protruded from its hood. Again I knew from the way her hands attempted to pull my face into her groin that she liked what I was doing. Little gasping, bubbling sounds came from her.

I slid my hands up to her tits, her hardened nipples, and put them between my thumb and forefingers, tweaking them. All while I sucked her clit between my lips and nibbled on it. Marty screamed out loud again and came a second time, juices pouring from her pussy. Now, knowing she liked what I was doing, I clamped my mouth over her entire cunt, and stabbed my tongue as deep inside her as I could. Spasm after spasm took her. Her whole body convulsed, juices literally flowing from inside her. As they did, I greedily slurped them up.

She let out a wail, her body first shaking then all of a sudden going limp, her head falling back her eyes rolling in her sockets. She had actually fainted! Laying her legs down, I laid next to Marty, spooning beside her. Our bodies chilling as the sweat evaporated in the outdoor air. It only took a couple minutes for her to recover and awaken.

Her eyes looked clouded as she whispered to me to fuck her right then. How could I refuse her? It's what I wanted as well. No more slowness, no more tenderness. I crawled between her legs and even though I wasn't fumbling, Marty insisted on guiding my cock into her. She never said, but I know I came all too quickly. I couldn't help it, the excitement of what had just happened, I was lucky not to cum before I'd entered her.

We lay there for about 30 minutes knowing we would soon have to get dressed and return to our respective homes, our respective partners. Our respective hum drum lives for another week. A week of seeing each other at work, having lunch and acting like nothing was going on between us. But both of us knowing that next Wednesday, and as many Wednesdays as we could, we'd be naked in each others arms, passionately fucking like two teenagers in heat.
Published 
Written by irishmik60
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments