Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Surprise Gift For Him

"My wife brings a friend home for fun"

16
6 Comments 6
18.2k Views 18.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words
It’s early a Saturday night, and you’ve let me know that something special is happening tonight, but won’t tell me what it is.

We have no plans, and the house to ourselves. You’re just starting to cook dinner, when the doorbell rings. Turns out it’s your friend, Janelle, who’s been invited to join us, as she explains when I open the door. She brings in her bottle of wine, and looks very lovely tonight. She’s about 5’6”, long dark hair, deliciously curvy body and what can only be described as more than ample cleavage. Which is very much on display this evening, in her tight fitting jeans, boots and blouse, opened sufficiently to display the magnificence of her breasts. And hints of a lovely jade green brassiere.

You see me look, and know this is a sight I love. A voluptuous woman, who knows it and isn’t afraid to show that she’s aware of how do dress to emphasise it. Her big brown eyes have a mischievous look in them. She very much knows the effect she has on the world.

Wine is opened, small talk had, entrée and dinner pass, plates are cleared and stacked into the dishwasher. Janelle is helping you, and I’m just enjoying the view of this fabulous friend of yours. Dessert is brought out, we’re all sat again, wine glasses filled and more talk. I’m loving that there are two gorgeous women in the room with me, so I already have a stupid grin on my face. Must be the wine…

At one point I realise the two of you are laughing, and I focus to work out why… It seems that Janelle has managed to drop some cream into that lovely cleavage, and somehow this is hysterical to the pair of you. You offer to help her clean it up, and to my amazement, run your finger across the top of her breast to wipe it away, then delicately place it to your lips and lick the cream from your finger. You’re looking straight at me when you do this, and I see the sparkle in your eyes. Janelle is laughing and looking up at you. I’m suddenly very attentive, and not feeling anywhere near as fuzzy as a few moments ago.

“Something wrong?” you ask, and you know full well there’s not.

“No, nothing at all," I reply. “Just an interesting way to eat cream, is all.”

“Interesting? Is that all you can say?”

“How about very interesting, and you have my complete and undivided attention."

“Better," you acknowledge, with a nod. You and Janelle share a look, and something passes between you I’m not sure of. She takes another spoonful of dessert and this time, quite deliberately, places it directly on her breasts, making sure to get both of them this time.

“Oops… Silly me,” she simpers.

You look at me and ask, “Honey, would you like to help me clean up this mess?”

I can’t quite believe this is what’s happening, but I’m not silly enough to deny it. “Are you sure?” I ask.

“Quite sure… Hurry up, it’s starting to melt and go everywhere.”

I move over, and for a second, look into your eyes, and you’re smiling at me, and I look down to see that thoroughly impressive cleavage now with cream slowly making it’s way south. I reach out, and like you did before, swipe a finger to move some of the cream.

You do the same. I lick the cream off my finger, and you pull me close to you for an incredibly passionate kiss, our tongues dancing and swirling. This is amazing.

Janelle is looking up at you, and asks, “Can I taste too?”

Your reply is to bend to her, take her face in your hands and kiss her, slowly, lovingly, delicately. “Mmmmm… That was nice," she says. “Any more?”

You look at me and nod… I look at her, and very tentatively, bend down to kiss her. I cannot believe the woman I love has just told me to kiss her friend. Whilst she’s watching. It’s a bit of a fumbling kiss at first, but she opens right up and gets right into it I hear you sigh and moan, watching me kiss your friend. I know you’re turned on by this, and it seems I am too. I can feel my cock crowing harder as the seconds pass.

Janelle breaks the kiss, looks down and says, “Oh, no, I got some on my blouse."

“No problem,” you say. “Take it off and I’ll stick it in the washer.”

“Oh? It won’t dry before I have to go home,” she says.

“You’re not going home… You’ve had too much to drink. I won’t let you drive,” you tell her.

She accepts this and right there, in the kitchen, takes it off. The wonderful sight revealed makes my now hard cock jump. Here is gorgeous woman, now shirtless, sitting in our kitchen, and after the first kisses, it’s dawning on me that he two of you have set this up. Drunk (well, tipsy) I may be, but I’m not stupid. This isn’t just “one of those drunk things.”

Jumping in, I say, “Yeah, no problem, you can stay in the spare room. I’m sure Sal will have a nighty you can borrow for the night.”

You two look at each other and laugh… “Oh, no. She’s not staying in the spare room. She’ll be right in with us. You don’t mind, do you?” you ask, with big puppy dog eyes.

“Mind? How could I possibly mind?”

You put on a cheeky grin, “That’s what I thought,” Janelle smiles as well.

You take her hand and say, “Well, come on then,” and begin to lead her away. She grabs my hand to make me follow.

Once in the bedroom, you stand back from her to just look, “Doesn’t she have amazing breasts?” you ask me 

“Yep… Pretty damn good,” is all I can say. I’m so out of my depth here it’s not funny. I’m just going with the flow. “As good as mine?” you ask me

“I’d need to see yours uncovered like hers, if you want me to compare.”

You undo your dress, and let it fall to the ground, stepping out of it. You’re in gorgeous purple satin underwear, a lovely bra with lace trim and matching French knickers. I love the suspenders and stockings touch… It looks amazing.

I stand there, looking at the two of you. I still can’t believe that here, in MY bedroom, are two absolutely gorgeous women, getting more and more naked as the minutes pass, and now I’m comparing breasts? Have I died and gone to heaven?

“Well?” you prompt. “Don’t rush me, I’m thinking,” I reply.

“Yes, I can see that,” you say, as you look to the bulge in my pants.

“No, I can’t decide,” I finally say. “You’re both absolutely stunning and amazing.”

“Good answer,” you tell me with a grin. You look at Janelle, still in her jeans and boots, and raise an eyebrow at her. She smiles, sits on the bed and removes her boots, then stands to undo and remove her bum hugging jeans. Very slowly, she peels them down, daintily stepping out of them and standing there in her lovely green satin bra and g-string. I knew I couldn’t see a panty line under those jeans.

You look me square in the eye and state ”You’re a bit overdressed now, don’t you think?” I still can’t believe this is happening, but I take off my shirt, and jeans, leaving just my undies on. You know the ones… You tell me to sit on the bed, and to not move or do anything. I nod in agreement.

You and Janelle turn to each other, and slowly, gently begin touching, Gentle caresses, over hips, shoulders, buttocks, and it’s amazingly arousing. I move my hand to the front of my underpants, but you pin me with a look, daring me to move again… My hand goes back.

Janelle mirrors your earlier move and cups your face in her hands, kissing your lips ever so gently, brushing them lightly with her own.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

I hear your little moan of pleasure and I smile. This is such a turn on, seeing you with her. You look at me, your arms wrapped around her, she’s nuzzling your neck… “Are you sure you’re okay with this, honey?”

“Oh, yes. I think I can deal with this,” I manage to stammer.

She stands back from you, motions you with her finger to turn around, which you do. She stands behind you and unclasps your bra, slowly removing it, and throwing it next to me on the bed. She reaches forward and cups your now free but utterly magnificent breasts, gently squeezing them, rolling them, you arch your back into her, she kisses and bites your neck again. This time you grunt in pleasure as she tweaks your hard nipples at the same time. Al the while, my cock is hard, straining against the fabric in which it’s contained. I resist the urge to touch it… barely.

You turn around and look at Janelle, pure lust in your eyes. You reach for her breasts, popping them out of the bra, which you can’t be bothered taking off at the moment. You look at them, feel them… squeeze them together. You descend upon her nipples with your mouth, moving from one to the other and back again. Nibbling, licking, sucking, biting. She throws her head back and growls at the pleasure. This is the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen, the way you two are touching, and kissing and feeling each other, hands now roaming freely over each other’s bodies.

She kneels in front of you. Kisses your boobs, tummy, hips. Gently takes your lovely knickers and strips them off you, town to the ground, and you step out of them, standing proud before her in just a purple garter belt and white sheer stockings. I cannot believe how sexy you look right at this moment with this gorgeous woman worshipping your body. This is something I never, in my wildest dreams, thought I would be a part of.

She looks at your smoothly shaven beauty and smiles, ever so gently running the tips of her fingers lightly over you, feeling the smooth, supple skin. You delight in this touch, closing your eyes to savour the moment. She moves in closer to lightly kiss you there, briefly brushing you with her tongue. You gasp, and bring her face closer, moving your leg so you open yourself up to her, allow her access you which she takes greedily, happily, her tongue extending to touch your clitoris, your lips, to taste you, thrill you. This is so exciting to watch, honey, seeing you with another woman.

You look at me and smile, reach down to Janelle and pull her off her knees to stand. You lean into her and kiss her, tasting yourself from her mouth. You hold her, kiss her, invade her mouth with your tongue. And then, you look at me, tell me to come to you. I get off the bed and stand beside you. Your command is to taste you, from her lips. I look at Janelle, a slight smile on her face, and kiss her, with you watching me. Yes baby, I can taste you from her mouth. This is amazing. And then I feel your hand on my cock, touching, rubbing through the material of my underpants. You can tell how hard I am. I groan as you touch me.

You tell Janelle to kneel in front of me, which she does, with a wry smile. You release my cock from its restraint and point it directly at her face. “Suck it. Go on,” you order her. She does, placing her lips at the head, and slowly parting them as she moves down the shaft, all the way down in one go, tongue swirling around the head all the way. I can’t keep in the groan of pleasure I feel at her mouth and what it’s doing to me, slowly sliding back and forth on me, that tongue working overtime.

I know I can’t stand much of this delicious torture, but so do you. You stop her by grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her face away from me. Again, you lean down to kiss her, tasting the precum from my cock on her lips and tongue. Now, apparently it’s my turn to take instructions, as you order me to remove Janelle’s g-string, which I do, revealing her also smooth and naked wonder. You unclasp and remove her bra, she’s now utterly naked in front of us. You with a deliciously devlish smile on your face, her absolutely naked, and me with a hard on like never before, and you order Janelle to lie back on the bed, and me to begin licking her.

I spread her legs nice and wide, and position myself in between them. I can see her loveliness begin to open up in front of me, already glistening with moisture. This girl is ready. I move forward to get close, I can smell her womanly, musky aroma and feel the heat coming off of her. Closer, until my tongue barely touches skin, then moving down to the lips, flicking and licking. I can taste her… She’s nice and sweet.

Down, over her lips and back up again to touch her clitoris, she moans in pleasure. You’re now on the bed with us baby, inspecting my handiwork and casually playing with Janelle’s lovely breasts, rolling them, squeezing, playing with the nipples. I even see you bend down to lick on occasion.

I work all over her delightful pussy with my tongue, inside an out, darting in to taste her moist sweetness. I have her juices all over my face. You lean down to kiss me, tasting her from me, greedily, hungrily. I can’t help but notice though that as you’ve moved, you’ve placed your pussy over her face. She’s now taking full advantage of this, licking and sucking you for all she’s worth. You move your face away from me, to take my place at her pussy. You girls are now eating each other out. What an amazing sight this is. My hand reaches for my cock, and you stop to tell me no, put it inside you.

As you’re on top, this means straddling Janine’s face still planted at your pussy whilst I slide my cock into you from behind. You and I moan together at the feeling of this. My cock in your gorgeously wet and warm pussy feels like heaven. I know now though that you’re getting a bit excited. You’ve started putting two fingers into Janelle’s pussy, and she’s loving it, the way you’re finding her G spot and flicking her clitoris with your tongue at the same time. She’s licking you, as well as sneaking in the odd bit of tongue action on my cock and balls. You have no idea how amazing that is whilst I’m fucking you. I can feel you pushing back onto me harder and harder, mashing Janelle’s face. How that poor girl can breathe amazes me, but she’s soldiering on.

I can feel you getting closer, and so is Janelle, her movements getting ever more shaky as you work her with fingers and tongue, constant, persistent. As I know she’s about to cum, I pull my cock out of you and put it into her mouth, as there’s nothing quite like the feeling of being inside a throat when it’s all constricting with orgasm. Oh, god, it feels amazing, as she’s shuddering under your touch, grunting and moaning around my cock. Then she’s done, and I push my cock back into you. She’s still working on you, but now she has a finger on your clitoris, rubbing hard and fast. I can feel this working, and I know you’re about to cum. One last thrust from me and you’re there, twitching and jerking, gasping in your pleasure. As you come down from your orgasm, I can no longer wait, and thrust deep into you, cumming inside you. Thrusting again and again as I cum. Oh, God this is one of the best I’ve ever had.

Once I’m done, we all just sit there for a minute where we are and catch our breath. As we do, some of my cum starts leaking from your pussy and falling onto Janelle’s lips. She licks up as much as she can, and after a minute or two we all move to lie on the bed together. She comes and lies on top of us, sharing the kiss with yours and my combined juices with the both of us. Now that’s the way to treat dinner guests

Published 
Written by OzTrucker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments