Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hometown Visit

"An exciting reunion with friends and enemies"

19
5 Comments 5
11.8k Views 11.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I had just made a $300,000 score and was feeling pretty good. My flight home stopped in the town I grew up in so I thought I would be nostalgic and spend a night there. It had been a dozen years since I left and not a whole lot had changed, all of the landmarks were there but it seemed shabbier and more run down than I remembered. I checked into the most expensive hotel in town and set out to explore my old haunts.

Big mistake. My memories growing up there were not good ones. I had been picked on and bullied all through high school and I left at my soonest opportunity. I stepped into a bar for a drink…

The bartender was one of my biggest rivals, George. George was the star player on the football team and a real asshole. He never missed a chance to tease or ridicule me. The last time I had seen him was the day he married the most popular and beautiful cheerleader in school. Her name is Linda and I had a crush on her for years. I was too shy to tell her how much I loved her, but in that way woman have, I think she knew how much I longed to be with her. She would laugh and tease me outrageously and giggle at my reaction whenever she flashed me a peek or rubbed her body against mine.

My reaction would send her boyfriend George and his pals into fits of laughter. But I didn’t care, just being near Linda was worth all of their abuse.

I left town soon after their wedding and haven’t been back till now. I ordered a brandy and soda from George and tossed it down in one gulp. I know he recognized me but we didn’t speak. I left him a $20 tip just to show him I had made it. And that he was still an asshole.

When I got back to my hotel I slipped the bellboy $50 and told him to send up the most expensive hooker he could find.

“I know just the one, Mr Davito,” he grinned, “but she charges $800 an hour.”

I nodded my approval.

Twenty minutes later Linda knocked at my door.

She gasped when I opened the door, and I’m sure I did as well. She was even more beautiful than I remembered. Her curly auburn hair now hung in waves framing the face I had thought of for years. Her violet eyes still sparkled and, although she was now wearing much more makeup and brighter lipstick, I would have known her anywhere. Linda’s body had filled out nicely over the years and only made her lush sensuality even more desirable. Her breasts swayed enticingly under her silk, spaghetti-strap dress and her hips moved like a cat as she entered my room.

Her shock at seeing me slowly turned into a smile as she said, “Well, hello Dave. I didn’t know you were back in town. How long has it been?”

It took me a few seconds to regain my breath... “Twelve years, Linda. You look as wonderful as ever.”

I wasn’t lying. My eyes swept her from head to toe and she looked magnificent. Her breasts were heavier than when she would tease-flash them at me but her nipples, poking at me from under her thin silk dress, were as perky and enticing as ever. She was nude under the dress and I could see the indentation of her belly button over the delightful vee of her pubic hair at her vagina.

Succubus_Dolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Succubus_Dolly

My cock lurched at the thought of filling this sweet pussy that I would soon own.

As she slowly undressed for me, we talked of old times. She told me that she had heard of my success and was happy I was doing so well.

I told her she looked more beautiful than ever and that I thought of her often. She blushed as she continued exposing her luscious body to me.

“Do you really think so Dave? I have two children at home and I filled out some since my marriage.” My cock was throbbing as I watched her undress and told her she was still the hottest woman I have ever seen. I wasn’t lying. My entire body was alive with lust for her.

I asked if George knew she was doing this.

“Oh lord no! George is still an old fashion guy and would never understand. But he doesn’t make much as a bartender so I do this part-time to make ends meet.”

I could care less why she was doing this, I was burning with lust for this sensual wife of my old nemesis and the girl who broke my heart so long ago. When she was naked I devoured her lush beauty with my eyes as I stripped off my clothes. I needed to make love, er, no, fuck her. Now.

Her look and purring moans told me that she was ready as well. I led her to my bed and thrilled to the feel of her warm, soft flesh. Linda gasped as my hands and lips sampled her forbidden delights, I had to fuck her soon or I would explode! But I waited. She lay face down on my bed while I moved my body over hers and nibbled at the back of her neck as I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples.

I felt the hot wetness of her cunt as my cock rubbed against the soft flesh of her ass. Linda was moaning and whimpering for me to take her. I rolled her onto her back, spread her legs wide and watched her face as I prepared to possess this sex-goddess of my wet dreams.

As my rock-hard cock entered the warm folds of her pussy and filled her with man-flesh, she screamed in the unbridled pleasure of animal lust.

My hips were like pile-drivers as I plunged deeper and deeper into her milking pussy. I groaned in the ultimate sensation of mind-blowing satisfaction as I possessed her completely. Linda bucked under me as if I was riding a thoroughbred stallion.

We came in unison and I felt her womb squeeze my cock as her orgasm hit her and she sucked my hot sperm deep inside.

But we were not done yet. After a few minutes to catch our breath, Linda sucked my cock until it was hard enough to cut diamonds and took another load in her mouth.

I guess she thought it was over and began to put on her dress, but I pulled it away from her, bent her over onto her hands and knees and fucked her doggy position with long, deep thrusts.

This time, it was Linda who grunted and groaned as I fucked her from behind. I came for a third time and she screamed in joy and surprise as a prolonged orgasm washed over her trembling body.

After another hour of more caressing and fucking, we took a shower together before she began dressing to go home.

I slipped two thousand dollars into her purse and sent her back to George.

Published 
Written by DLDavito
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments