Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Tub Fun

"Unexpected fun"

30
12 Comments 12
23.9k Views 23.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words
My man and I went to our favorite swingers’ party hoping to have some fun and relieve some stress. But, I'm sad to say we left around ten o'clock as it was poorly attended and the pickings were slim. I do enjoy being picky and having the power to just say, “No thanks! Going home!” Besides, I have to admit we had good sex when we got home, we always do, and I was left longing for more.

In the morning I woke up to an empty house and, not thinking of anything, I masturbated in the shower, then went to the gym with no intention of having any fun. I hit the cardio hard while watching the TV and got my sweat on. I was joined by Harry on the elliptical machines for some chitchat and company.

Harry had already been inside me and was smitten with me. I, however, had no plans to play with him again. It’s not that he was bad or anything, or that I was the aggressor and he didn’t expect it that time. It’s just that I never think about things too much. Harry was in his mid to late fifties and in great shape. He’s a divorced father of three with one child a few years older than me. Of course, he made sexual innuendos as we chatted and I smiled because I knew he wanted me again, which I absolutely loved.

“I'm going to switch to treadmill,” I told him and I washed the machine down.

He said he’d see me over there in a few.

I got on the treadmill and put my ear buds in and began my routine. I was feeling sweaty and still was a little bummed that I didn't play hard the previous night.

Harry got on the machine soon after I did. He tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I wanted to go for a tub after. I took my ear buds out and asked when he was thinking of it as it sounded good. It was the Jacuzzi where he and I had hooked up before, so I knew he had that in mind.

He said, “Well…” and nodded to another guy on the bike behind us. He said his friend Joe and another member were grabbing something from Evans, the local deli, and then they were heading over for a tub.

I said I would think about it.

He smiled and said, “Well, we’re leaving now and you know where I am, right?”

I replied, “Yes, how could I forget?”

I wondered who was going to be there as I really wasn't in the mood for group play or new company, but I did think about it as a nice tub that I could use. I finished my routine and went to the locker room to change. Harry had left at least twenty-five minutes earlier, so I wasn't planning on going to his place. I got in the shower. There were two other women in the shower. One was very beautiful but I could tell she'd had work, and the other was at the gym for a reason.

They were talking about their bodies and pulled me into the conversation. They were typical snobby women from the wealthy town where the gym is. They were complimentary about my body but not my tattoo, so I agreed and mentioned I was very young and stupid then, trying to be nice.

One woman mentioned that all the guys watch me work out and she wished it was her. I told her men stare at all women working out, and as long as you have a vagina you’re in control, no matter what you think. They agreed and we walked over to the lockers. They complained about their husbands and sex lives.

I smiled and said that was too bad, but it got my mind thinking about how I didn’t want to end up. I got in my car still thinking of the women's conversation and also their wet breasts. It made me wish I got to touch them, as being a small B cup I was as jealous of them as they were of me. I drove home but as I saw the right hand turn that would bring me to the water and Harry's house I subconsciously took the turn, knowing that it wasn't a great idea.

I pulled into the driveway telling myself, 'It’s just a tub,' and then I thought, 'maybe I'll tease Harry. Who knows what he told his friends!' I opened the door and yelled, “Hello!”

Harry said, “Back by the tub!”

I walked in to see Harry in the tub, his friend Joe pouring a beer into a glass. Another man, a lot older, was in the tub. A sports channel was on loud and Joe turned it down.

Harry said, “Glad you made it,” and offered me a drink.

"I’d love one," I said. “Water or wine?”

“Water.” Joe said, “Mimosa!”

“Oh, wow, I'd love one!” I replied. I hadn't had one in a long time.

As I approached the tub I began to strip down to join the men. I was introduced to the older man, whose name didn't stick as he had a foreign, maybe Arabic name. I felt the eyes on me as my naked body slid into the bubbles and jets. Joe came up beside me and handed me my drink which I took a sip of before it spilled.

Harry took a liberty and felt my ass as it was facing him and said he loved my ass.

I thought this was an open door, so I slipped back in fast and said, “Thanks, my husband agrees!” I think he got the hint and went back to his end of the tub.

The older man felt uncomfortable with my nakedness and said he had enough of the tub. He got out. He said it was nice to meet me and stared at my chest and body through the water and said I was beautiful. Then he climbed out wearing a bathing suit, which made me think they hadn't planned anything, which I felt good about.

Harry asked what I been up to.

“Work, and some fun,” I said. He laughed and asked what kind of fun, to which I replied, “Some sex and some live music.”

He asked about the sex and I told him about the party the week before and how dead it was last night. A loud goodbye came from the other room as the older gentleman closed the door behind him. Harry said the older guy felt uncomfortable with my nudity as he was married and from the Middle East.

I said, “It happens. I'm sorry.”

Joe said, “Oh no, don't be sorry! Harry and I are big admirers of your body at the gym!” He added that he had admired it for a year or so.

Harry threw his suit off onto a chair and said, “I like your idea,” and stretched out in the tub naked.

Joe asked, “So, your husband and you swing?”

I said “Yes, but we have rules.”

He replied, “My wife and I used to go to parties too, when we were younger.”

I mentioned that he didn't look that old.

He said he was sixty-one but younger than Harry.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

He finished his sandwich and came toward the tub and said, “Oh good, suit-less!” and pulled his shorts off.

My whole body tingled as his beautiful thick cock flopped out as he kicked off his shorts and climbed in. I asked, “Why did you stop going to the parties?”

Joe said that his wife lost interest and had some health issues, and then his job and family took over.

I said, “Too bad,” and we talked about a party that still goes on that even he had been to.

We drank and laughed for a little while and talked about parties to impress Harry, who wished he was in that lifestyle. I said to Joe he must have been very popular with that beautiful cock. He smiled and said that he was and had had fun, and then he grabbed it and raised it out of the water smiling. He laughed as I stared at it. I told him it was awesome and he thanked me.

I couldn't believe what I said next and neither did he as I said, “Can I touch it?”

He smiled and said, “Absolutely!”

I waded over to him and looked into his eyes and then down to his cock which was already hard in anticipation. I grabbed it gently and made a fist and slowly stroked it and felt it get harder. I said “Wow! What’s this, eight inches?”

He laughed and said it was nine and that the girth used to hurt his wife.

Harry tried to stay in the conversation and said, “Hey, I’m not that bad!”

I smiled at Harry and said, “No, you were an attentive lover.”

Joe said, “Yeah, Harry told me you seduced him and he can't stop bragging about it.”

“Harry, be cool! Don't tell anybody!” I said.

He said he only told his two gym pals and promised to stop so my man wouldn't hear about it.

I looked at Joe’s rock hard member and said, “I did seduce him, so I can use this tub.”

They laughed and I dropped his cock. I finished off my mimosa and said again that it was awesome. I mentioned how disappointing the party was last night and they both went, “AWWWW!”

I said, “Well, you can't win them all.”

Without asking Joe just arched over and fondled my breasts, one at a time, and said, “Beautiful!”

“Hey, did I say you could do that?” I said.

He said, “I’m sorry,” and did it again, laughing. Harry grabbed one and Joe grabbed one, too. It felt great!

I said, “My man would not be happy to know I was doing this.”

Harry said, “Doing what?”

I said, “Letting two strange men touch me naked.” They laughed and almost like it was supposed to happen Joe wrapped his arm around me and lowered my head to his waist which he raised in the water.

Just as I heard Harry say, “Well, I'm sure he wouldn't approve of this either.”

Joe’s strong hand pushed my head down to his monster and I felt Harry stick a finger in my underwater pussy. I just opened my mouth as you’d expect and let Joe push my head up and down as I tried to get that cock in my mouth. I gagged at the time as his hand picked up speed and pushed down harder.

Harry added fingers and his face as I did my best to please Joe. I lost myself there for awhile between the action and the water surrounding me. Harry moved me over and I could only stroke Joe as he had my legs on his shoulders while he licked my clit and fingered me. I bit my lip and moaned as I came. They let my body slip into the water to enjoy the feeling for a moment before Harry’s cock was in my face and Joe lined me up for him to enter me doggy.

It was hard for him in the tub to get steady so I helped by raising my ass and spreading my legs wide. I braced myself on Harry. I had Harry in my mouth, deep, when I felt Joe slide in. I gasped as It felt so good.

He grabbed my waist and pounded away, occasionally slapping my ass, moaning over and over, “Yea yea yea.”

Harry asked for a turn and we couldn't get comfortable but Joe helped me out of the tub and motioned us to the couch in the room. I knelt before Joe as he sat on the couch and I sucked him fast and hard. Harry came from behind me and slid in balls deep and grinned ear to ear as he did it. Joe made me lick his balls and ass. Harry couldn't hold out anymore he pulled out and came on my ass, and then he moaned and fell back onto his ass out of breath.

Joe handed Harry a towel and asked him to clean me up. Harry did, looking at his mess as if it was his masterpiece, and moaned. I was working Joe as best I could as he held my hair. He told me to stop and pulled my head up and kissed me deeply and said, “Sit on me.”

I climbed on him and guided him inside me bareback. I moved up and down feeling stretched and full - I really enjoyed that! Harry watched as I picked up speed.

Joe had his hand around my neck and told me, “Come on, come on, fuck it!” He kept saying, “You love my cock, don't you?”

He made me answer, squeezing my throat, I would stammer, “Yes.” I came so hard on it that I could have fallen in love with him. He knew I did, too, and pulled me off of him.

He stood up and told me to open my mouth. He began to make me gag as he fucked my mouth and slapped his cock on my face, telling me, “Suck it!” over and over, then he came, and it was a lot, all over my face and chest. I kissed and milked it dry till it was too sensitive for him and he fell back on the couch, panting.

My face was dripping with his jizz and he called me a good girl.

Harry laughed and handed me a towel, I wiped my face and climbed back into the tub to relax my body. I felt high and happy. We went on talking about things that were nonsexual and time flew by.

I almost thought we were going to have round two, when Harry said he had to clean up as his family would be back, and I noticed it was time for me to go.

Joe hugged me and I told him my email and they both wrote it down. I walked to the car feeling satisfied and knew damn well I was going to write this as I couldn't tell my family or friends. I also knew I wanted to go to the gym soon to see Joe.

I got home and played it as if nothing happened. I began cooking for the family, happy as they watched football. I felt great and for some reason not guilty or dirty.

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments