Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As women grow older, they start to doubt their own sensuality, desirability, wantonness, and beauty. In reality,I believe just the opposite of a woman. She becomes like fine wine with a fullness and perfect taste. It has taken many years to finally convince my wife, Dana, of my feelings.

 

 

When Dana and I moved to Arizona, we purchased a home in the foothills around Phoenix. The home had high stone fences, patio, pool and hot tub. It was great except Dana started to wear a one piece granny swim suit. She told me that she was too old and fat to parade around in any suit that was too brief. Needless to say, I was not happy with her decision, and told her that was fine in public when are friends and family were present. But, when we were home together alone in the backyard, her decision was not going to cut it.

 

So, I decided to go shopping on the internet and purchase so suits for her. I bought her a one piece copper colored pretzel and three microkinis in red, zebra print and black. When the swim suits arrived, I did not give her all of then. I put the pretzel suit in small manila envelope and handed it to Dana. She asked what was in the envelope, and I replied that it was a new swim suit for her. Dana opened the envelope and was shocked by the briefness of the suit.

 

I said, "Wear it and here is a beach jacket for you."

 

Dana just shook her head and gave into my wishes, and went into the house to change into the suit. When she came back out to the pool in the jacket, she removed it and entered the water quickly. I got an instant erection seeing my wife in the pretzel swim suit. Dana looked hotter than the Arizona sun.

 

Now, I swam over to her, kissed her and gave her a underwater physical. Dana said, "Paul, what are you up to?"

 

I said, "Nothing," and mentioned to Dana that the tan she would get from wearing the suit would make her look twenty years younger. This struck a chord with Dana, and she started loving the idea of the sexy swim suits. For that day, I got to see Dana looking sexy and a true hot wife.

 

Two days later, I struck again. I handed Dana a letter size envelope.

 

She said, "More swim suits? I could not wear anything that small to fit in that envelope."

 

I smiled and said, "There are three suits in the envelope."

 

Dana now turned snow white and started to get flustered. I said to Dana that she should be flattered and thrilled that a wife can still turn on her husband who are both in their fifties. She smiled, went into the house, and changed into the red microkini.

 

She returned wearing her beach jacket. Dana said, "I feel naked."

 

Dana opened the beach jacket and wow. I responded, " No, you look hot and fantastic."

 

She was right about the microkini. The total suit, top and bottom, was made up of material equal to two facial tissues. After about an hour of swimming and sunbathing, I decided to up the stakes.

 

I asked her if she would like a massive orgasm. Dana's interest was peaked and said, "Why not". I told her that I would not even touch her. She was perplexed. We moved to the hot tub for a soak before the main event.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous

 

"Ready?", I asked.

 

Dana said, "Yes".

 

I told her to face the whirlpool water jet, hold on to the tub's edge and to hang on as I turned on the whirlpool. Dana got hit with a vicious blast of water right in her cunt. As the water erupted, her pussy got pounded. Dana was moaning and groaning while in ecstasy. Dana was hanging on telling me that her cunt had opened up wider than the Grand Canyon,

 

Dana moaned, " This is wonderful." She spoke in a semi-conscious sort of voice.

 

Her breathing and hypnotic tone of voice let me know that she was really enjoying herself. Dana was cumming and cumming as she was mesmerized by the water pounding her pussy. Suddenly, Dana shrieked and absorbed the final orgasm as she shot away from the whirlpool jet. Dana remarked that was one of the strongest and most exciting orgasms of her life.

 

I said, "Wait until tomorrow." Then, she gave me a look of total lust.

 

Tomorrow arrived and it was time for our afternoon dip in the pool and hot tub. Dana came out wearing the zebra print microkini. This suit really emphasized her 38 C breasts and shaved mound. Dana looked so hot that I got an instant stirring in my groin. We swam, fooled around and fondled each other. I saw the look on Dana's face, it was hot tub time. I asked her if she wanted to up the ante and have an orgasm more intense than yesterday.

 

Dana said, "Bring it on!"

 

I told her to back up to the same whirlpool jet. I then took off my swim suit and sat on the edge of the whirlpool with my cock right in Dana's wanton face.

 

I said to Dana, "Now, you give me a blow job while you are getting off with the water blasting through your legs."

 

Dana replied, "Where do you get these ideas? It sounds awesome and exciting."

 

I made sure the water was a little lower so that it would pass through her legs like a penis was lodged there. All the time this was happening, the water would be attacking her clit.

 

Dana said, "Let's go. I can hardly wait to cum like this."

 

I clicked on the whirlpool in Dana went, "Oh Yeah." Dana loved it. As she got more and more excited, she sucked my cock like a possessed cock whore. It was amazing. Dana got more aroused, sucked, bit, and raked her teeth over the cock's entire length. The cock went deeper into her mouth. Dana was having one orgasm after another. Finally, the action of her mouth, erratic breathing and the look on her face let me know that the "Big One" was coming. As Dana was cumming to her orgasm, I exploded in her mouth and pumped my sperm down her throat. Anything that she could not swallow became a facial for her. She jumped back from the water jet and almost went under water. She was satisfied like never before.

 

Dana said to me, "You were right, that was better than yesterday. We need to swim and and spend more time in the hot tub.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments