Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Research - Chapter Two

"Addie continues her "Hot Wife" research, becoming one herself."

36
26 Comments 26
18.7k Views 18.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words

I woke up during the night to the sounds of Tricia being fucked again. Ty was really giving it to her good, the flop, flop, flop sound as their bodies collided together distinct. Tricia let out a soft scream when she had her orgasm. A few seconds later, Ty grunted and growled as he pumped her pussy full of his cum. I had a fleeting thought of what would happen if they decided to swap us women. My guess was that Tricia and I would have to go with the program.

I slept until noon. When I woke up I heard Marcus taking a shower. I tiptoed into the bathroom. The shower didn't need a door, it was so large. Marcus was rinsing the shampoo out of his hair, when I sneaked up behind and hugged him. He was so tall, my arms were just above his waist.

He turned around and lifted me up. He kissed me good morning as he rubbed his cock in my slit. I had not planned on fucking in the shower, must less standing up. Just the thought of that big cock sliding into me made me wet enough though. I felt his big cock head slip into me. Much easier to fuck this morning than it was last night. Soon I was bouncing up and down on his mighty black cock. My pussy was filled with cock and sensations. He held me so my clit was rubbing on his pelvic area every time I dropped down. It felt so pleasurable, I was going to cum again before I had breakfast. That hadn't happened since Chase and I were first married.

Poor Chase, he probably fixed himself an egg with toast. I wondered if he would be angry with me when I got home. I wasn't going to worry about it though. I was here with Marcus for the weekend. I was here to be fucked royally, as much sex as Marcus could give me.

My orgasm shot through me. My pussy clamped down on Marcus so hard he yelped. When it relaxed, his cock unloaded a huge amount of cum up deep in me. I just hung on him and enjoyed the ride. He started to lose his hard cock. He lifted my well-fucked cunt off his prick and set me back down on my feet. It was my turn to now shower and get cleaned up.

I spent the rest of the weekend with Marcus. Tricia and Ty left late Sunday morning. I stuck around and fucked Marcus three more times that day. The last fuck of the day lasted for two hours. I had never been fucked for that length of time. I think I walked up the sidewalk to my house bowlegged.

Chase was sitting at the kitchen table eating a ham sandwich. He looked at me, then went back to eating his sandwich. When he was done he motioned for me to sit.

“Well you must have had a good time learning about hot wives,” he said. “You look like you've been ridden hard and put away wet.”

I told him the whole story. He smirked a couple of times. When I was done, he said, “I'm no cuckold. You can fuck around all you want, but never bring a man to our house. If you do, you can kiss our marriage goodbye. I also want you to know that I too may take a woman and have sex with her. Just be sure you don't get knocked up and I'll do the same with my women. Fair?”

“Fair,” I replied.

There is was, out in the open. Our marriage had just become open to others.

I never thought that Chase would ever want to be with another woman, but I was wrong. He spent almost every weekend away from our house. On Sundays, he would tell me about his sexual activities. There were times I felt a pang of jealousy. Most Sundays we both were telling each other what we had done and with whom. I had a feeling that this openness wouldn't last forever. We didn't even notice it, but our marriage was strengthening. Our sex together was like the Olympics, both of us going for the gold.

Only one big thing was still in my mind, Marcus' big black cock and how well he fucked me. Once I could overcome that, Chase and my marriage would be on solid ground forever.

I found two more “Hot Wives” who would grant me an interview. Their cases were very much like mine, marriages that seemed to have lost the spark. How they had tried the fantasy route with their husbands and it worked for a time before reverting back.

One woman had seduced a co-worker she worked side by side with. They had a pretty torrid affair before she moved on to other men. She became a woman of one night stands. Her stories became more and more bizarre as time went on. I was glad when she recognized her downward spiral and got professional help.

The other woman had different men from the beginning. She never fucked the same man twice until one man had to have her again. His bargaining chip, money and plenty of it. She relented and was paid handsomely for her services. That led her to becoming an independent escort. Her husband knew that his wife was escorting, but had no clue how much money she was charging. He also didn't know that she was fucking for their future. She told me she would end her escorting when she turned fifty. Her investment portfolio had already reached a very lofty sum. Her goal was to retire when her husband reached age sixty. He was fifty-six years old and four more years of escorting should net her another cool million plus. Enough to have that ocean villa in Costa Rica.

It was Wednesday evening when Marcus called me. “I'd love to have you stay the weekend with me. Pack for a weekend away. We'll leave Friday for New York City. Friday night dancing at a friend's club, Saturday night a Broadway show, and Sunday we'll just enjoy each other before flying back home.”

I thought to myself, That means I'll be getting fucked all weekend.

“Sounds like fun. I'll be ready. What time is our flight and what airport, Ohare or Midway?”

“Neither airport, we are leaving from Chicago Executive. I'll pick you up at eleven, Bob Chinn's for lunch. We'll take-off around one and head straight for KTEB. Dress casual.”

“Okay, sounds like a great weekend.”

Marcus ended the call. “Dress casual”, that was Marcus' code for, no bra, no panties. It also meant a loose fitting blouse and skirt, or a dress that allowed him access to all areas of my body.

I'd heard of the “Mile High Club”, I was pretty sure I would be invited in on Friday. Just the thought was enough to wet my vagina.

I told Chase about what was planned for my weekend. His response was, “Have fun, I'm going up to Door County with Alicia.”

Alicia, a twenty-six year old pharmaceutical saleswoman who took a liking to Chase last year. She was visiting the University for a sales meeting. Chase had no connection to purchasing, but was there as an observer. During a break, she latched onto him. They had lunch together and one thing led to another. He asked her to go out. She said, “Yes.”

He has been fucking her quite often now, almost weekly. He tells me all about it on Sundays.

On Friday, at exactly 11:30, a black limo pulls into my driveway. A uniformed driver gets out and walks toward the house. My suitcase was near the door with a sweater over it. The doorbell rang and I opened the door.

“May I take your suitcase?” The driver asked.

I answered him by handing him my luggage. He walked towards the limo as I closed and locked my door. He held the limo door open for me to enter. Marcus was seated in the back seat with a drink in hand. I sat and he handed me a rum and cola with a slice of lime.

“What? No kissy face first?” I asked.

I sat my drink in a holder, he did likewise. I twisted myself, straddling his legs with mine. I put a lip lock on him as the limo backed out of my driveway. I felt his hands on the inside of my thighs. His thumb on his left hand was rubbing my clit when I felt two of his fingers penetrate my wet pussy. He fingered me for only a couple minutes before he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He opened his fly, took his cock and was hitting my clit with it.

Enough of this... I raised up so he could aim his cock at my pussy. I came back down hard, eight inches of thick hard black cock split my pussy lips, stretching my vagina, and sinking deep into me. Oh god, how good it felt. We had about fifteen minutes left before we would be at the restaurant. I started fucking him hard, I wanted to cum. I held the back of his neck with my left hand as I rubbed my clitoris hard with the fingers of my right. My eyes locked with his as I fucked him. I could see the lust he had for me and I also saw that he would be cumming soon. I was slamming my pussy down hard on his cock when I had my orgasm. My forehead was pressed tight against his, my eyes closed tightly as the sensations rolled through my body. His hands found my waist, he pulled me downward as he thrust his hips upwards. I felt his cock throb as he pumped my pussy full of his hot cum. His throbbing cock always makes me cum a second time. I feel so much of a woman knowing my pussy can make this big man climax as hard as he does.

Marcus held me down on his cock. I felt a few more throbs and then stillness. I was full of his big black cock and his cum was starting to ooze out of me. Marcus flipped open a storage compartment and removed a hand towel. He wrapped it around his cock as I lifted up. His cock was dry, but my cunt was leaking our combined juices onto the towel. I kept forcing his cum out of me and onto the towel until now more came out. I took the towel and cleaned myself up. I didn't want any wet spots on my skirt.

ToriStorm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ToriStorm

Lunch was great as always at Bob Chinn's restaurant. I'm a big fan of seafood. Five minutes later we were at the hanger. The driver pulled right up to the plane. Marcus and I boarded the plane while our baggage was being loaded. We were seated with a drink in hand as the engines started to whine. There were three other people on the plane, all from Marcus' friend's company. They would be in New York for a week, Marcus and I would be flying back alone.

Lift off... we were on our way to an exciting weekend.

~~ Friday Night ~~

Dancing and more dancing. The club was loaded with hot couples. Time and again my pantyless crotch was exposed, but the sheer size of Marcus kept the other men at bay. They moved on to other women who were dressed as slutty as me. At 3 AM Marcus and I were in our hotel room, he was pounding my pussy hard. Many orgasms later, he blew his cum deep in me. We fell asleep laying sideways, his cock still buried in my pussy.

We woke up at noon. We used the bathroom then piled back in bed to fuck. Now I knew why Tricia was a “Hot Wife”, how else could the woman have her cake and eat it too.

I let out a low scream when I had my first orgasm of the day. I held him tight as his cock pumped me full of his cum. I had my usual “throbbing cock” orgasm.

~~ Saturday Night ~~

Dinner and a Broadway Show, I could not have asked for a better evening of entertainment. Then we went dancing at another club. This club was a more romantic setting. Marcus and my bodies were pressed together tonight. It was fun, but I missed the sexual tension of last nights club.

We both were very tired when we got back to the hotel room. I stripped naked and climbed into bed. Marcus was right behind me. I loved to watch him crawl on all fours, his cock hanging down almost touching the sheets. My pussy was flooded again. I moved over and spread my legs. Marcus crawled up between them and fucked me in the missionary position. It was a sensual slow fuck. My pussy was stuffed with his black cock. Marcus came first, he pumped rope after rope of his cum up my stretched pussy. My eyes were closed and my mind was rampant with pictures of his cock inside me. I could feel his throbbing cock which caused my orgasm to overtake me. I clamped his cock tight in me until my pussy muscles gave out. Marcus pulled out and went into the bathroom. I heard him running warm water on a washcloth which he gave to me. I clamped it between my legs as I scampered into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet, listening to his cum and my juices drip into the water.

~~ Sunday Morning ~~

I kept my eyes closed as I woke up from a relaxing night of sleep. His arm was holding my petite body tight to his large muscular frame. I felt so secure when Marcus held me. His large morning boner was pressed against my backside. The thoughts of last night, of us making passionate love before falling asleep, were racing through my mind. He stirred, my pussy tingled, it wouldn't be long now and waves of pleasure would again be coursing throughout my petite body.

Marcus sat up. “What time is it?” He asked as he rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes. He yawned then pulled the covers off our bodies. We both were naked. Marcus moved up onto his knees, I knew what he wanted. I slid into the middle of the bed. He lifted my legs, my pussy was open like a morning flower. His stiff black cock aimed at my flower. I shuffled down, feeling his cock slid into my now drenched pussy. I moved further down, filling myself with his cock. He didn't move at all, this was my time to shine. I wrapped my heels onto his buttocks and pulled. My pussy expanded to fit around the additional four inches that I had pulled into me.

Marcus had to finish penetrating me. I reached up as he leaned forward. My arms encircled his back, my finger tips coupling together. I crushed our bodies together as the remainder of his cock entered me. I stopped hugging him as he raised up. His arms now had my knees pressed into the sheets. His balls were slapping against my ass when he thrust into me.

God, his cock felt so good. I was whimpering as he slammed into me. Marcus stretched his legs out, coming up on his toes. He held his torso on his fists. The only part of Marcus touching me was his cock inside me. His hips were moving, withdrawing, then ramming his black cock into my white pussy. I loved the sounds of our fucking, like the slapping of flip-flops. My fingers were twisted up in the sheets of our bed.

Marcus went to his knees, I felt the angle of his cock change as he fucked it into me. My cunt was a raging torrent of liquid, I had never been this wet before. Over and over he pounded his cock into me.

“Oh yeah, fuck my pussy, baby... Fuck me with that big black cock of yours... Make me cum with that big thick black cock... Fuck me baby, fuck me.”

It's very seldom that I talk dirty while fucking. This morning was different, I needed a lot of fucking, hard fucking, the type of fucking Marcus could give me. I swear, if there were a dozen men in the room, I'd fucked them all. Maybe more than once, my pussy was insatiable. Or should I say my mind was insatiable, my pussy enjoyed the rewards.

Marcus tipped his head down and kissed me. His tongue keeping time with his cock's thrusts. My tongue fought his, twisting around inside his mouth. His hands now slipped under my ass. Our kissing ended, Marcus was going for his climax. My hands were on his buttocks, helping him drive his black tool into me. My face was tight against his chest. I turned my head sideways, I needed to breathe. His hands raised my pussy up, he needed to be deep in me when he came. Marcus was driving his cock deep, my vagina could hold no more.

“Oh, fuck... I'm cumming... spread those fucking legs, give me full access to your fucking cunt. Oohhh... awww... oohhh... awww... fucking shit. Oh god, best hot white pussy.... Oohhh fuck, oohhh fuck... awww... fucking shit. Fuck me Addie, fuck my cock. I fucking love it, I fucking love your white pussy. Your so fucking hot you fucking whore. Tell me you love my black dick, tell me again.”

“I love your big black cock. Fuck me baby, fuck my hot white pussy. Give me your hot black cum deep in my hot white pussy. That's it baby, pump me full, pump that cum up in me.”

Marcus was deep in me and holding still as his cock finished pumping his cum inside my pussy. When he was done, he moved back, his cock head resting on my taint. He took hold of his cock and pushed back into my pussy some of his cum that had leaked out. Marcus rolled along side me, reaching over and kissing me. I squeezed my legs together, effectively trapping his cum inside me. He held me for the next few minutes before I could go to the washroom to clean up. He was content and I was content. We just had the best fuck of our lives.

I looked in the bathroom mirror, my chest and face had a nice light red sexual flush. My ears were red, fire engine red, my sex romp had to be the cause. After cleaning up, I started to round up my clothes and repack to go home. Chase would be waiting there. I had a fantastic story to tell him and I'm sure he had one also.

The flight back was uneventful, no mile-high club invite today. I don't think Marcus could get it up if his life depended on it. I had fucked him so well.

The sun was low in the sky as the plane's wheels touched down at Chicago Executive. The limo was waiting to rush me home. In my driveway I kissed Marcus and thanked him for an exciting weekend. I squeezed his flaccid cock.

“Thanks for a great weekend and the best fuck of my life. We'll have to do this again.”

My luggage was at my front door. I twisted the key and opened the door to my house, it was quiet inside. I took my suitcase to my bedroom and dumped the contents on the floor. My dirty clothes smelled of sex, I dumped them down the laundry chute. I put my makeup bag away in the master bath.

I stripped my blouse an skirt off, remembering, no panties or bras this trip. I looked at my body in the full length mirror. I didn't look any worse for wear, except for the bite mark on my shoulder and the hickeys on the lower part of my neck. Oh shit... what was Chase going to say about that? My conundrum, when did Marcus do that?

I didn't have to worry, Chase came home looking like eyeballs and teeth. That young girl must have fucked his brains out over the weekend. I can't wait to hear his story.

“Hi babe,” he said. “I need a nice long hot shower.”

“Hi back, baby. That shower sounds good, last one in is a rotten egg.”

 

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments