Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Finally Opened Up

"I woke up and my hubby wasn't in bed. So I went down the hall and that changed my life forever."

34
5 Comments 5
28.2k Views 28.2k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Chapter 1

John and I have been married seventeen years and they've been, I think, better than average. We certainly have loved each other and gotten along quite well. There have been adjustments and points where we disagree, like in every marriage I'm sure, but we've generally worked through them.

One long-standing difference was sex.

Now, before you think I'm some frigid, tight-assed woman who only allows sex with hubby once a year with the lights off, no, I do enjoy sex rather a lot and we have intercourse at least twice a week and I give John a nice suck once or twice a week also, depending on my mood.

So, I do suck his cock, I know some women friends who just won't do it with their husbands, so I'm not that bad.

Where I have drawn the line is trading with another couple. You know, swapping, threesomes, foursomes, sex with others. I just have always thought that sex should be between John and me.

I have loosened up a lot, at least, to me, it's a lot. I've gone with John to a couple of nude beaches and, while it was fairly easy to take my top off, the bottoms were much more difficult. But I did it. I just didn't sun myself like some women, legs wide apart, I suppose getting a labial tan.

I've also let John take some pictures of me, topless at first, then, of course, nude and, finally, a few pussy shots that he just begged and begged for. But none showing us having sex.

I knew he wanted more, he was never bashful about bringing up things, especially when we were being intimate, especially after sex. He would ask me about what my fantasies were and I'd always tell him that he was the one with fantasies, not me. He was frequently on the internet watching porn or visiting swapping sites and chatting with people over his webcam. I knew it, I mean he never hid it from me but I just never participated in it.

I did find some chatting that he'd had with a couple on one of the sites and looked at the pictures he'd saved. There were about ten of them, a number of the woman, she was quite nice looking, several with her legs wide open, and a few of them fucking and her sucking him and two other men.

Well, to be honest, I took advantage of the fact that he wasn't home at the time and sat in front of the computer with my robe open and panties around my ankles. It was one of the strongest orgasms I'd ever had. But, I still couldn't bring myself to participate.

Then, one night a few months later, I woke and John wasn't in bed so I got up, slipped a robe on and walked down the hall to our office and stood there in the doorway. John was at the computer talking softly as I watched.

"What'cha doing, John, some of your friends?"

"Yeah, come look," he said and pulled a chair over next to him. I sat and looked at the screen. There was a couple on the monitor and they were sitting together, his arm over her shoulder as his hand played with her nipple. Yes, she was bare from the waist up and, well, quite pretty.

"Annette and Charlie, this is Erin. She's kind of new to this."

"Hi, Erin, you're very nice, quite attractive," said Annette.

"Thank you, you're very pretty yourself."

"Thank you. We were just telling John about the party we went to last weekend. It was a swap party with four couples. We've met before but this time it was for the whole weekend. What sex. John tells me that you aren't in to this kind of thing, right?"

"No, I've really never done anything like that. Not even on the computer like this. It seemed strange at first, with you partly undressed and your husband, well, feeling you like that."

"Oh, here, let me move the cam," and the picture jerked a bit and then I saw that his fly was open and she was slowly moving her fist up and down on him.

"Oh, I didn't know… well, have fun." I just didn't know what else to say.

"We are, he just loves cumming on cam," the man's wife said. "You have a beautiful wife, John, she's really nice."

"Yeah, she's super and from what I can see of her cleavage, she's got a great figure," Charlie added.

John went on chatting with them for a while and then I could see that Annette was getting her husband close to cumming as he was moaning and moving around more.

"Erin, why don't you show Charlie a little more of your pretty boobs, help him get off, I know he'd love it," Annette asked me as I watched them. I just didn't know what to do and John did it for me, he reached up and pulled my robe aside exposing one of my breasts to Charlie and Annette.

"Oh, so pretty, yes, you're really beautiful. So round and full," Annette said as she stroked her husband. "Come on, Erin, give poor Charlie here a boost, show him your boobs up close so I can get him off."

I looked at John who nodded, then I moved closer to the camera and pulled open my robe as I watched Annette pump faster and then arcs of cum went flying up out of Charlie's cock as he groaned in pleasure.

"Oh, girl, your tits did it for Charlie, thank the nice lady, Charles, for making you cum so good."

"You sure did, Erin, you are so hot, no man could last long looking at you."

"Why don't you jack John off, Erin? Geez, that sounds funny doesn't it? Jack John off."

I looked at my husband and he shrugged his shoulders as I whispered, "Well, go ahead, get it out," and unbuckled his shorts, zipped down his fly and slid his shorts to the floor followed by his briefs. I reached over and gripped his cock, then decided, what the hell, leaned over and started sucking him.

Then, I lifted off, leaving his cock wet and shiny as I took it in my hand and began jacking him off.

"See if this helps, guys," Charlie said as Annette lifted her legs up and began finger-fucking herself with her first two fingers as Charlie began stroking his cock which looked to be a bit floppy and soft.

John was arching his back, obviously enjoying my hand job as his hand came up to begin feeling my boob, lightly rolling my nipple between his fingers.

I had no idea who the couple was who were watching us or where they were from, all I knew was that I was really turned-on by the whole thing and wanted more of it.

I bent over and sucked him for a few minutes, brushing my hair up out of the way so they could see me working John's cock, licking around the tip and all, then raised back up and jacked him until the cum began spurting up. Right then, I bobbed down taking him in my mouth and sucking his cum out until he was through.

"Wow, Erin, you are one hot woman. What a blow job or hand job, whatever," Annette said as she kept probing herself in and out. Then, Charlie yelled out that he was cumming as spurts flew out toward the camera. What a crazy sight.

John was back stroking himself though he wasn't fully hard, then I heard Annette, "Oh, OH, HERE IT IS, UUH, UUH, UUH, uh, mmm, mmm, oh, yes, mmm, really good, really good, mmm," and she slumped in her chair, still moving her hand back and forth.

We signed-off not long after that, each couple agreeing that we would link back up the next night.

As John was shutting down the computer, I reached over to take his cock in my hand, "I want a long, hard fuck, my dear, that was so sexy to do, I just can't believe how hot I am after all that."

"I guess I shouldn't tell you, 'I told you so,' should I?"

"Not if you want a hot fuck, come on," and I pulled him by the cock to our bedroom and sucked him for a few minutes, then swung up over him and plunged down on him and fucked him crazy. It was, by far, the best sex we'd had in a long time.

The next morning, I got up and went to make us breakfast which I put on a tray and brought back upstairs. He was just waking up when I walked in naked, carrying the tray.

"Oh, I love the room service in this establishment, such wonderful servers."

I leaned over to set the tray down on the bed making sure I dragged a breast across his face.

We had our coffee and toast as we played with each other a bit, just keeping a little sex alive between us. Then, finished, I put the tray on the dresser and went back to our bed and widened my legs.

"I hope you know what you've started John, I'm horny again and I expect you to do something about it." Oh, he did, he did.

I always thought I was a pretty sexed-up woman but after the cam session with Annette and Charlie, well, my pussy was wet all the time. All my thoughts were now on sex. I couldn't do anything, even housework without thinking of sex. I woke John up the next morning with a blow job to get him and me through the day. That next afternoon, right after we both got home from work, we went up to change and about an hour later came back down to start dinner. We never bothered getting dressed after a wonderful fuck.

"Are we going back on with Annette and Charlie, I really want to, you know. Look how wet I am," I said to John as I opened my legs. He reached over and rubbed the wetness around, then slid his middle finger inside as I lifted a foot up onto the seat of my chair.

As he finger-fucked me, I went on, "I loved doing it, I just can't believe how it felt to be doing things like that in front of another couple. And, oh, they were so hot. I just want to do it more. Our sex has been just incredible."

"Well, hon, I've been on several websites that are for meeting people who like to experiment with their sex life. And, there's some guys we can cam with, too."

"You mean just a guy by himself, all alone?"

"Sure, we can try to do one before we hook-up with Charlie and Annette, right now, if you want?"

"Maybe I ought to, you know, kind of dress up a bit. Get a little slutty, maybe?"

"Oh, that would do it. You'll have the guy jacking his cum out in no time."

"Really, jacking-off?"

"Oh, you'll see, hon, you'll see."

So, we quickly put the dishes in the dishwasher and went up for me to dress for my first single guy to cam.

I chose an ivory low-cut bra that just shows the very tops of my nipples and a thong panty that John loves for me to wear, then a teddy he bought me for our last anniversary, a black lace one that is very sheer. And a terry robe over that.

He got the computer ready and went on one of his websites and, in a few minutes, had some action.

"Oh, look, there's three guys, already. How about this one?" and he got a picture of a guy on the screen who was sitting there naked in front of his computer as he slowly stroked his cock.

"Hi, Ed, we're John and Erin."

"Hi, oh, Erin's really nice. You're a lucky guy."

"Thanks, why don't you show Erin what you've got?" and he took his hand away and let his big, thick cock fill the screen as he focused in. The guy looked to be about thirty, nice looking, and his cock was pretty big, at least eight or nine inches.

"Oh, I'll bet Erin would love to suck that for you, Ed. Go ahead, hon, tell Ed what you'd like to do to his cock."

Well, now it was up to me.

"Um, I'd love to lick the tip of that beautiful cock, Ed. It looks wet on the end, is it?"

"Yeah, just seeing you, is making it get all excited."

"Oh, it sure looks excited. Does this help?" I asked as I slid the robe off my shoulders and leaned forward.

He now had his hand wrapped around it again, slowly moving up and down.

"Mmm, yeah, nice, Erin, you're really nice. I can see your nipples, they look very pretty. All nice and hard."

I looked at the camera and took a finger and pulled down the cup, exposing my right breast.

"Oh, you're teasing me, Erin. I love it. Such a pretty nipple. I'd love to suck it.

Anita_Blair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anita_Blair

Maybe John can for me."

I pulled the teddy off, then stood up and turned around for him to see me in my bra and panties, then sat down again.

"Oh, you're so beautiful, Erin, really gorgeous."

My husband bent over, pulled my bra down a little further so my breast was completely out and licked circles around my nipple as Ed slowly stroked.

I had my hand on John's bulge rubbing down on it as he started sucking my nipple. The man on the screen, Ed, was now stroking faster as I felt my bra loosen. John had unhooked the back and was now pulling it off my arms.

"You have such beautiful breasts, Erin. Pretty pink nipples, just perfect," he said as he stroked away.

John moved the camera down a bit showing the tops of my legs so I, yes, me, I opened my legs and put my hand down to rub up and down over my panties.

"Is your pussy wet, Erin?" the voice asked.

"Yes, very wet, I wish you could taste me," I replied, surprised at my boldness. "John says my pussy tastes wonderful. I wish you could lick me and find out for yourself."

"Oh, I do too, Erin, god, you are such a hot woman, I'd love to eat you anytime."

I pulled the bottom of my panties aside and asked, "Like it, Ed? It likes you. Make your cock cum for my pussy, Ed. My pussy wants your cum. Hurry," I said as I slid a finger in and brought it back out to put in my mouth and suck. I was so turned on my whole midsection felt hot, just so sexed-up.

Looking up at the monitor, Ed was stroking faster and faster as I put my finger back in and began fucking myself as John leaned over to suck my nipple.

Then, what I wanted. Spurts of cum fountaining up out of his big cock landing on his leg and on the floor below, presumably, as he groaned and moaned.

"Oh, UH, UH, mmm, uh, oh, baby, you make me cum so hard. I wish you were here to lick it off my cock."

"Oh, I do too, Ed, it's such a nice cock, too. I bet you love to fuck with it. I love the look of it, can you get your cock closer to the camera?"

He stood up and moved closer. Oh, it was nice. John and I cammed a few more minutes with him, then signed-off.

"Oh, hon, I think you like this," John said.

"I am so wet. This is just the best. Is there a lot of this going on?"

Chapter 2

"Oh, you just don't know. We still have an hour and a half to hook up with Annette and Charlie, wanna try another? A guy or a couple?"

"How about another guy," I said, the words making me feel warm all over and in just a minute or so, he was linking up with another solo guy on the internet. I had slipped my robe back on as the guy came on the screen.

"Hi, Adam, we're John and Erin. Erin loves a nice, hard cock. Wanna show her yours?"

The man stood up and unbuckled his belt and slid his pants down, then his boxers and stood so the tip of his cock almost filled the screen. Then he pulled back and it still looked large, though no longer gargantuan.

"Tell him what you think, hon," John asked me.

"It looks really nice, can you turn sideways so I can see how long it is?"

He did and, well, it was very nice. Bigger than John's; I'm beginning to get a new education on men's cocks and there were some handsome ones out there, for sure.

"Do you like it sucked?" I asked, now getting into the sexual play that goes on.

"I love it sucked, Erin. I'll bet you love sucking cocks, too. John, does she suck yours a lot?"

"Oh, yeah, she's good, too."

"Can I see?"

John stood up and pulled his pants off and slid his briefs to the floor then stood facing me so Adam watched from the side as I got down and took him in my mouth. His hands were in my hair as I sucked back and forth taking as much of him as I could. I can usually get almost all of John's cock in my mouth but sometimes he runs up on my gag response and I have to back off.

"Oh, you two look so hot. She's good, huh, John?"

"Erin is the best, I wish she could suck you off. I bet she'd like to."

"Oh, man, I'd love to blow it in her mouth."

"Well, I guess you'll just have watch me," John replied.

I sucked away, not being able to turn and see what Adam was doing. I was pretty sure he'd be jacking-off and was hoping to see him cum but I focused on getting John's cum first.

"Oh, hon, you've got me real close, real close. Oh, yeah, mmm, UUH, UUH, UNH, UNH, uh, uh," he groaned as his cum rocketed into my mouth, a little just leaking out the side between my lips. The rest I swallowed down then licked the tip which kept oozing.

I looked at the computer screen and Adam was stroking fast, let out a groan, then cum began flinging out toward us. I was wondering if it was going to hit the lens but it didn't.

"Oh, that was so hot. Erin, I haven't cummed that good in a long time. You are one hot lady. I just wish you could suck me like you did your husband."

"If you were here I would, maybe more. I love your cock. Yeah, maybe more."

We soon signed off as it was getting near the time for our meet-up with Charlie and Annette.

"You liked this guy Adam, huh?" John asked me.

"Yeah, he's nice. Clean looking and, well, that cock of his. Well."

"What if I told you he lives here in Denver. Only about five miles from us?"

"Does he really? Is he aware that we're that close?"

"No, but I could make him aware of it. If you wanted to meet in person."

"You don't really mean it. We've all been naked and doing sexual things."

"Would you like to do more sexual things in person with him? I'll bet he'd love it. I'll bet you would to; you two really seemed to connect."

"You really mean, like get together, Adam and us?"

"Sure, you said you loved his cock. He could fuck you with it. Anything you want."

"You really mean this? If he wants to fuck me, it's okay with you?"

"Sure, I'd like to watch and do you myself, yeah."

"And you really mean it. He could fuck me and it's really okay with you?"

"As long as I got to fuck you after, yeah."

Then, I let my pussy do my thinking for me.

"Do it, yes, set it up. I can't believe I'm saying this but I want him in my pussy."

We cammed with Annette and Charlie and I was so hot by then that we fucked on cam for the first time. They did as well and it was such a hot, sexy session.

So, the next day, John told me that he had set it up to meet Adam at a Days Inn not far from our house on Saturday night at seven.

We were on the webcam each night with several guys usually, each jacking off as we did things. With one of them, I got naked up close to the camera and talked as dirty as I could while he jacked-off. I only realized that John was also jacking off behind me when I heard his groan and felt his warm cum splattering on my butt. I looked back and he was laughing.

We also had one night with Charlie and Annette as both wives sucked our husbands, then each guy ate us out. I even found myself rubbing my pussy during the day at work, even heading to the ladies' room for a little relief. My mind was just full of sex every waking moment.

I was so nervous as Saturday rolled around, I just tried all day to keep busy with chores and fucking John twice during the day, once in the morning, right after breakfast, then about four that afternoon, just to calm my pussy some. I did work a bit but my pussy was in a state, a very hungry state.

John watched as I pulled up a short, black leather skirt, dark thigh-high stockings and slipped on a black cropped tee. Oh, and high heels. You might have noted that I didn't mention any bra and panties. Correct. I may be thirty-nine, but I still look good. And, oh, my, this outfit would make a whore blush.

To tone it a bit, I simply wore pink lipstick, a pearl choker and the barest dab of perfume…between my thighs. John pronounced me 'highly fuckable' and we were on our way at last; me sitting on a towel to absorb my rising excitement.

We parked and I waited as John got the room key and came back so we could park near the back entrance and go in that way. We went up to the room and waited. Then, a soft rap at the door and John jumped up and opened it.

There he was, Adam, in person.

"Come in, Adam, here's Erin," John announced as I stood up. His eyes hungrily took me in as I watched his pants begin to bulge. I walked to him, arms out as he kissed me, running his hands down my back and under my skirt onto my bareness beneath.

"Mmm, no panties, Erin. You're such a naughty girl."

"Well, tonight, Adam, you'll find out just how naughty Erin can be."

"Mmm, yes, what's this, Adam? Something for me, I hope?" as I press my palm onto the bulge in his pants. "I've seen this on webcam but not in person. Well, not yet, anyway," I purred at him.

He was a bit taller than I had expected but just as nice looking even with his clothes on.

I led him to the sofa as John said, "Why don't you two get to know each other a little better, I'll just busy myself in here," as he went into the bedroom.

Once on the sofa, he put his arms around me and began kissing me as his hand rose up under my tee to cup my breast. I had my hand down feeling his cock which, the last time I saw it was very nice, long and thick, even larger than John's from what I could see and, yes, it was feeling larger as well. Nice.

I stopped for a minute to pull my top off as we went back to making out, his hands eagerly all over my breasts as I pulled on his belt, getting it open, then unbuttoning his pants at the waist. He pushed them down to the floor as I reached in his boxers and wrenched out what I so wanted in person after seeing it on camera.

I looked down, "Oh, it's really beautiful, Adam, your cock is wonderful, here," I said as I scooted down to welcome it into my mouth as I slid my wet lips down over the crown, taking his shaft in and sucking.

"Mmm, oh, Erin, yes, I just knew you'd be so good. That's fantastic."

I sucked him a minute more, then got up, pulled a condom out of the coffee table drawer where I'd put it earlier, tore it open and rolled it down my new lover's rock-hard cock.

Then I turned away from him, reached back to grip his cock and sat backwards down on him pressing and wiggling getting his nice long, chubby cock up inside me. His hands came around me onto my breasts, rubbing and massaging them as I rocked back and forth on his lap, feeling his wonderful cock sliding in and out of me; I was drenched.

"Mmm, you are nice and tight, Erin, so hot, you're making me feel really good. Is it good for you?"

"Oooh, yes, when I saw that nice, big cock of yours, Adam, I knew I wanted it inside me. Mmm and now that's just where it is. Feels so good."

I was fucking his cock in his lap moving back and forth just enjoying the first new cock I'd had in many, many years. It convinced me of one thing, for sure. I wanted more, not only of Adam's lovely cock but of more men. I wanted more and more cock. I was in.

I couldn't tell you how many times I was fucked by Adam and John that first time. All I know was that it was a lot. I was sore but, oh, so happy. And we continued camming during the week with me getting five or six guys a night to cum for me on cam.

It also led to us being members of several swingers websites and we've been to naked swap parties, nude yacht cruises, just all manner of fun.

So, how many guys' cocks have I sampled? I know you'd love an answer but the real answer is, I don't know. It's a lot. And I want more. Hmm, how about you, big guy?

Published 
Written by WayneGibbous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments