Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How My Wife Became A Hot Wife: Chapter 3

"Lifestyle change and hot wife progression"

47
8 Comments 8
32.3k Views 32.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
This chapter is the next step in the progression of my beautiful wife becoming a "hotwife."

She changed a lot after her first sexual encounter with another man after twenty-plus years of our being together. When we spoke about it, she said the weeks leading up to her encounter, planning her dress, makeup and jewelry made her realize that we'd let our marriage become mundane. The new job, working with a younger crowd, brought back memories of our newlywed years and, while shopping for her encounter, she knew that those feelings needed to be "reignited."

She knows of my love of leather, and lacy lingerie and that could be the spark we needed. The experience of her encounter ,and the next day with me, added to those feelings. She wanted us to keep that change going. So, my beautiful wife started taking better care of herself, encouraged me as well and we started working out, becoming more active and stopped being couch potatoes. She dressed to impress, both at work and when going out.

She started with her business attire, wearing fitted tops, skirts, heels and lacy lingerie. She used to just throw on a bra and panties. Those became lacy undies, stockings and garter belts. She added subdued but appealing makeup, and earrings to complete a professional look with an air of sexiness.

When she went out, whether for a casual evening, or for dinner and dancing, her attire reflected the occasion. For casual, she wore tight jeans, heels or boots, tight tops, and makeup which was not over-the-top but still sexually appealing. Going out for dinner and dancing, her outfits were extreme: like leather attire, mini skirts, stiletto thigh-high boots, extreme makeup and jewelry. 

All aspects of our life changed and our sex life benefited. We enjoyed life in a new way, going out, trying new adventures from casual date nights, to dinner, movies, weekend trips. It resulted in very romantic moments and unbridled passion.

She started keeping her nails long, wearing rings on every finger, and experimented with extreme makeup and hair styles.

When I arrived home one time, she said, "I've been horny all day waiting for you to come home. I need your cock in me now to fill my pussy with your hot cum." That was an invitation I couldn't turn down.

Afterwards she said, "Our lives have changed a lot in the last few months. I know there's been times when I've shocked you, like just now telling you to put your cock in my pussy and fill me with your cum. That's like when we were first married but I love the way things have evolved. Several years ago we talked about me getting breast implants and additional ear piercings. I have three piercings now and I want to get three more and a few small feminine tattoos as well. Can I look into doing it?"

"Yes, definitely," I said and asked her what sparked the renewed desire to get breast implants, tattoos and more piercings.

She told me one of her co-workers had made these changes to her body and it brought her great pleasure.

LisaFlores
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaFlores

"So, I thought why not?"

A few weeks later, my wife asked me to meet her for drinks at a local lounge. She was dressed in a mini skirt, heels, halter top, intense makeup and jewelry. I wanted to take her right there.

"I know you're wondering why I asked you to meet me here like this," she said.

"Yes," I answered.

"Well, I went to the surgeon today to discuss my implants Then I went to a piercer about my nipple and body piercing. The tattoo artist is a piercer as well. She's very knowledgeable and open minded. She even has some tattoos and piercings like I'm considering. They both said I was a good candidate to modify my body and I have another meeting next week to discuss ideas and cost. We need to discuss this, and need to be totally open with each other as we can't go back."

The following week when I came home from work, my wife was sitting at the kitchen table and said it was time to discuss her body modification. She was dressed very plain as she didn't want any excitement while having this discussion. I noticed my wife had her three additional ear piercings.

I asked her about the surgeon. He'd said her body proportions would accept increasing her breasts to an F or G cup. Then we talked about getting her nipples pierced. I've always been a breast man and she reminded me how much she enjoys nipple play. So, if she really wanted her breasts done, I said it was okay with me.

She asked, "What do you think about a woman having other body piercings besides nipples?"

I said that I had never thought about it and, later that evening, we continued discussing breast implants and tattoos. I asked how big she wanted her breasts to be. The surgeon had given her pictures of what she would look like but we didn't make any decisions about that at the time. Our conversation went to tattoos. She wanted a small rose or butterfly on her back left shoulder and a rose on the right side of her calf. I asked her how big? She said the shoulder rose about two to three inches and on her calf about four or five inches. She'd given it a lot of thought and really wanted them.

"Okay, go for it," I said and asked her when she wanted to do it? She said in the next month or so, but had no set time. She wanted to surprise me.

Getting ready for bed she said, "I see that hard tool between your legs approves of my upcoming body modifications."

I could only agree. My ever-changing wife never ceased to amaze me. I have to say she shocked me several times and I don't think the shocks are over. It's hard to believe that six or seven months ago, it had been an effort for my beautiful wife to get dressed up. Now it was extreme outfits, heavy makeup, extreme high heels, along with wanting tattoos, piercings and breast implants.

A part of me thought she'd already decided on her implants, which was fine by me. But I just wondered how big and when would I come home to find her with a new set of beautiful huge tits and pierced nipples?

Published 
Written by construction65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments