Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How My Wife Got Banged Hard

"My wife agrees to blow a young stranger for me but gets banged very hard instead."

67
10 Comments 10
147k Views 147k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Legendary Story
My wife and I had been married for 23 years. It was our anniversary and my wife wanted to know what I wanted for it. We had already decided to spend a night at a lodge that wasn’t to far from where we lived. I had been trying for the last 3 years to get her to have sex with another man, but I would get shot down every time I would bring it up. I thought what the heck I would asked her again. I knew with my wife at 46 years old I was running out of time if I wanted ever to see this happen. I said, “I sure would still like to see you in bed with another guy?”

She replied, “Not that again! I told you I wasn’t going to do that.”

Well, I thought about it for a second and came up with another idea. I said, “How about if you just blow another guy for me?”

I began to think I had made a breakthrough as she sat thinking about it. She responded back,” I tell you what if I blow one guy you will you never bring up the subject again?”

I quickly responded, “Sure, that will work for me!”

I had at least got her to agree to do this one favor for me. I quickly went out on the internet and found somebody in our area. He had a personal add looking for couples to have fun with. He was a very good looking guy so I decided to contact him. I explained my problem to him and said my wife would only go for blowing him.. He said that would be fine and to just let him know when and where. I told him that we were going to be staying at a lodge right outside the city tomorrow night and if he could meet us around 8:00 that would be great. He said, “ No problem.”

My wife and I decided to go to dinner at one of the nicer restaurants in the area. She wore a pair of black slacks along with a white buttoned up blouse. She looked outstanding as she still had a hot body for her age. We had dinner and then checked into the lodge for the night. I didn’t say to much to my wife about this guy except that he was 28 years old and very good looking. She again let me know that she was only going to blow him and nothing else. We then waited for him to arrive.

He was right on time as my wife got her first look at him. He was around 6’2 and had a very nice body to also go with his looks. We sat for a while shooting the bull when he decided to get things started. He asked my wife to get down in front of him. She moved to her knees as she was about two feet from where he was standing. He slowly began to removed his shirt as she got a good look at his tight abs. He unbuckled his jeans and slowly pulled them down as my wife stared at his underwear briefs he had on. She could see from the outline in his briefs that he had a very large cock. He grabbed both sides of his briefs and slowly pulled them down over his large cock. My wife eyes got really big as his semi erect big cock pop out of his briefs right in front of her face. His cock had to be about 9 inches in length and it was thick.

My wife sat only inches from his very large cock. He slowly moved his cock towards her lips as she stared right at it. He began to push it gently in between her lips. My wife now had a young strangers cock in her mouth for the first time. It was very exciting as she tried to take his big manhood deep into her waiting mouth. She sucked his cock for several minutes as it became very hard. She had never had a cock that size before, but she was doing her best with it.

He now pulled his cock out of her mouth and laid on the bed. My wife crawled up next to him and began to suck on him again. I watched my wife’s head bob up and down on his massive pole as his hand slither over to her blouse. He had gently unbuttoned her blouse with one hand as she continued to sucked on him. I seen his hand slide in behind her back as he unhooked her bra. My wife said nothing as he had her bra pulled away from her nice size tits. He then cupped her breast with his hand as my wife began to suck on his cock even harder. He massage her tits for a few minutes when he now quietly slid his hand down to her slacks. I didn't think she would let him go any farther, but he was able to unbuttoned them.

The next thing I seen was his hand right at the top of my wife’s panties. His hand now disappeared into my wife’s panties. My wife’s body jerked as his hand reached her swollen pussy. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing as he began to play with my wife’s pussy as she continued to suck on his large cock. She later told me that she wasn’t going to let him go any further, but he used some kind of technique with his fingers with her pussy. She said it felt like nothing she had ever experience before.

My wife’s body started to tremble as he continued to finger her pussy. He had now taken control over her as she kept trying to suck on his big cock. She couldn’t take it any longer and pulled her head off his cock. Her face was now buried into his large balls as she started to moan out. She grabbed a hold of his cock with her hand and began to stroke it up and down as she tried to fight off an orgasm. He teased her with his fingers for several minutes as he wouldn’t let her cum. He said,” I want you to reached down and remove your pants now!”

My wife slowly reached down and began to pull her pants down to her ankles as she kick them off her. He continued to finger her very wet pussy as my wife had her face plaster into his thigh. She moan out loud as she continued to stroke his large cock. He had total control over her. He said,” Come on baby, would you like to be fucked with this big cock?”

I heard my wife moan something to him as she had his cock in her mouth again. Her body was now trembling very badly as he continued to tease her with his fingers.

He said, “ Take off your panties right now!”

I had wondered what she was going to do at this point.

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice

I was very excited as I watched her hands reached down and grabbed a hold of her panties. She kept sucking on his cock as she pulled them down over her gorgeous ass. She continued to pushed them down to her ankles where she kicked them off.

He asked, “You want this big cock deep inside your pussy don’t you? Come on baby, tell me to fuck you?”

My wife’s pussy was so wet now as she began to cry out. She said, “Please fucked me! I can’t take it anymore!”

“You want me to fucked you hard baby? Tell me?” he said to her.

“Yes! Please fucked me hard! O’Man my pussy is hot! She replied back.

He rolled her onto her back and knelt in between her legs. He grabbed a hold of her thighs and began to moved her swollen pussy towards his big cock. He then teased her pussy for a few minutes as he ran his big cock across her swollen clit several times.

My wife cried out, “Please fucked me now! I want your big cock inside me!”

He moved the head of his big cock in between her swollen pussy lips. My wife moan out loudly as he only pushed his cock into her a few inches. She moaned out,”OMG your cock feels so good inside me!”

He pushed his cock deeper into my wife. She had never had a cock that size in her before as it took a few minutes for her to adjust to it. His cock was now sliding back n forth inside her wet pussy. It didn’t take very long as my wife’s orgasm was coming on quickly. He knew she was going to cum very hard as he grabbed her thighs and pulled her up off the bed. He then began to banged her very hard as she screamed out with the strongest orgasm of her life. He continued to fuck her very hard as he pulled her knees back towards her head. He began to pound his large cock into her as she again screamed out loudly with another powerful orgasm on his big cock. It wasn’t too long after that he was ready to cum as my wife laid totally worn out on the bed. He pulled his cock out of her pussy and positioned himself over her face. He told her,” Opened up your mouth now!”

My wife opened up her mouth as he moved his large cock about 3 inches from it. He began to stroke his big cock as he started to moan out. He shot several hard streams of cum right into my wife’s mouth as she kept it opened the whole time. She then spit a bunch of his cum back out of her mouth as it ran down her chin. It took her 10 minutes to recover as she went into the bathroom to clean up. He told me, “I hope you don’t mind, but I am going to fuck your wife again!”

I said nothing to him as she came out of the bathroom with a robe on. He grabbed her by the hand and led her out onto the deck that had a hot tub on it. I stayed inside and watched as he drop my wife’s robe showing off her naked body. They both then climb into the hot tub togeather. He was all over my wife as he kissed and caressed her neck and lovely tits. He had felt her up for a good 15 minutes as he now climb out of the hot tub and positioned his large cock right at my wife’s face. She began to suck his cock again as she grabbed and felt up his tight ass with her hands. She sucked on him for a good 10 minutes as he grabbed her and positioned her over the side of the hot tub. It was really hot as I watched him position himself behind her and he began to fuck her from behind. He was fucking her so hard she began to moan out pretty loudly. He cupped his hand around her mouth and he continued to pound his large cock into her pussy. He had fucked her for a good 10 minutes as he then led her back into the room.

They quickly got dried off as she got on all fours on the bed. He squatted back behind her as he pushed his cock deep into my wife again. She screamed out as his cock was hitting very deep inside her pussy. She was ready to cum again as he grabbed both of her arms and began to pull her hard onto his cock. He banged her very hard for several minutes until my wife came very hard on his cock. He didn’t stop after that as he continued pounding her from behind as her mouth was screaming into the sheets. He finally pushed her off his cock as she collapsed onto the bed. He grabbed a hold of his big cock and began to shoot his cum all over her trembling ass as she laid on the bed. What a sight it was as her ass was covered in cum.

It was about 30 minutes later and he wanted to take her one more time. He had her sucked his cock for several minutes as it became very hard again. He laid down onto the bed and told my wife to climb on top of him. She positioned herself down onto his large cock. She moan out as he grabbed her ass with his hands and began to fucked her very hard. He rolled over on top of her and fucked her for a very long time. He had fucked her for a good 30 minutes as she was terribly worn out at this point.
 
He told her, “Come with me baby! I am going to fill your pussy full with my cum!"

My wife's energy level pick up as she began to start to fucked him very hard. They both were fucking each other very intensely now as my wife hands were clawing at his back. They both were now very close to cumming.

My wife screamed out, “Fuck me! Please fuck me harder!"
 
It only took about a minute later when he yelled out he was cumming. My wife screamed out in orgasm as he shot his cum deep into her pussy. He laid on top of her for several minutes until it was time for him to go.

My wife was still exhausted on the bed as I led him out the door. I was so very horny as his cum began to ooze out of her pussy. I now ripped my clothes off and I began to fucked my wife very hard on the bed. It didn’t even take me 5 minutes and I came very hard inside her already fucked pussy.

I guess I got my anniversary gift after all.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments