Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hubby loves to share me! I love it too

"Hubby watches me get laid"

54
22 Comments 22
28.9k Views 28.9k
796 words 796 words
We finally found a guy we trusted to play with us online. He is married and loves her but their sex lives are dull.

He arrived at our house as arranged and we sat and chatted over a glass of wine. My wife was wearing a house coat with a teddy bear outfit under it with no panties. I was wearing a house coat as well with nothing on under it. It appeared that he felt a little nervous so we started by telling him that there was a house coat in the guest washroom for him. When he came back we sat and continued to chat.

As the first hour was coming up, my wife started letting the housecoat open more and more and sat with one leg up on the couch so her pussy started showing more and more. I could see his cock starting to tent in the house coat which got her to remove her house coat totally. He now saw her with this sexy outfit on and a very sweet, tight, shaved pussy now winking at him.

He looked at me and I just up and said, "well man, it's calling you, what are you waiting for?" He stood up, took off his house coat to reveal a cock as long as mine but a bit wider. Her smile just beamed now. He got on his knees in front of her, she straightened out and opened her legs for him. He put his mouth on her pussy and began to lick and suck her hot "very wet" pussy.

I moved over and began deep kissing her as she stroked me. After about 10 minutes of this, I suggested we go out to our "neighbor protected" hot tub area and continue this. We went out and she sat on one of the chairs, as did he. I watched as she went over to him and kneeled in front of him and began to suck his "very hard, leaking" cock. I was now leaking badly as I watched her suck his whole cock down to the hilt, back and forth. I could see her pussy was dripping now onto the deck, and she now couldn't restrain herself anymore.

She stood up, stradled her legs around his and he stopped her. He pulled out a condom from a bag he brought with him and put in on, then she lowered herself onto his cock.

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss

His face looked like he was going to pass out from the ecstasy, and I was now stroking myself in front of them. She was now riding him heavily and moaning with pleasure. I could hear the wet sucking sounds of his cock moving in and out of her extremely wet pussy and the sound of their skin slapping as she landed on his lap on the downstroke.

I moved closer to them and she grabbed my cock and stroked it at the same time she rode him. He then surprised me by taking my cock from her hand and put it in his mouth. I was so dammed horny by this time, that I didn't care, and her face lit up even more. He then took my cock out of his mouth and started slowly stroking me as her very wet pussy was pounding down even harder on his cock and balls. This was the final thing it took for her to have a very big orgasm. She groaned very loudly and said in a hot voice "I'm going to cum". He said "oh damm, me too"!

Hearing them both say this, I now couldn't hold it any more and said "oh hell, here it comes and pulled out of his hand and pumped myself hard and sprayed both of them with more cum than I think I've ever seen me unload ever.

She slid off of his cock and gave him a quick kiss and whispered "thank you". She then went into the house to clean up, he followed her and went into the guest bathroom to do the same, and I followed her as well. We all met in the kitchen redressed. We both told him that we would like to continue this as an ongoing friendship and he agreed. She gave him another quick kiss and fondled his cock through his jeans and winked at him while saying, "don't forget to bring my toy with you"!

He grinned and looked at me and said, "thank you for a very good time" to which I replied "no, thank you, you made my millennium as I'm sure you did for her too" and laughed.

He left and he wasn't gone for more than 5 minutes and we were naked again and fucking like rabbits out on the deck again. Wow!
Published 
Written by cumlayus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments