Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Paul and Dana #1"

Dana and I are in our fifties, married for over thirty years and looking to keep our sex lives exciting.

 

 

It was a typical weekday morning in Arizona. I had got everything done before the temperature hit the triple digits and now I was sitting on the back patio staring at the backyard with its five foot high stone fence on all sides. Dana, my wife, came out in her white bath robe from her morning shower to comb out and dry her hair.

 

Dana used to be a brunette, but the Sonoran Desert sun had changed her into a platinum blonde. As she sat down in the patio chair, her robe opened, exposing her gorgeous 38C breasts and shaved pussy. This occurrence caught my undivided attention.

 

As Dana started to fix the problem, her cell phone rang. It was her best friend, Penny. Dana's robe was still gaping and I was getting excited by her naked body. Now, I decided to take full advantage of this opportunity by walking over and dropping to my knees in front of her. Dana had a puzzled look on her face but that did not last for long. I started to open Dana's robe and started to caress her naked breast. All the time, Dana and Penny kept talking.

 

As Dana's nipples became erect, I took the left one in my mouth and began sucking on it, knowing that it would drive her crazy. Dana tried to push me off her breast but I just switched to the right one. She was at a disadvantage because she could use only one hand, the other holding her phone as ehe kept talking to Penny.

 

I noticed Dana's mind was beginning to wander from her conversation to my advances. It was time to attack that shaved pussy and I began to rub it and insert a finger. The look on Dana's face changed as she moved to make herself more comfortable. She was enjoying herself as I inserted a second and then a third finger.

sofimeggan14
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofimeggan14

 

After I worked my fingers inside her and watched her face get flushed, she grabbed my head and forced into her crotch. I immediately began to tongue-fuck her pussy and watched Dana cum.

 

Finally, Dana figured out to fake another incoming call and she told Penny that she would call back later. When she hung up, all I could hear was her swearing and moaning at me. Dana told me, "Don't stop Paul, I want to cum some more."

 

Dana wanted a big orgasm after having so many small ones while talking to Penny. She was quivering as I ate her cunt; it was awesome. She told me to stand and began to suck on my hard cock. Dana was in total bliss and she lay on the patio and told me to fuck her as hard as I could.

 

Knowing what she wanted, I went to town. I pushed and shoved so hard that I thought I was going right through her. Her pussy was so wet but still on fire. Finally, both of us could feel our climax coming. With one more hard thrust from my hips, Dana let out a scream that got the desert coyotes howling as she convulsed on the ground. I was busy filling her up with my hot sperm.

 

We were now both totally spent. Dana called Penny back but I needed a morning nap. As I started to drift into sleep, I relived every feeling, response and movement of Dana. I was amazed, yet again, that I was married to such a hot mature woman.

 

 

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments