Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In Which I Confess She Changed

18
4 Comments 4
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

How did I get so lucky to be married to a naughty wife? I don’t know. I do know she loves me with her heart, her body, and anything else her naughty little mind can think of. I am truly blessed.

She wasn’t always naughty. In fact, she was prudish and mildly Victorian when we married. Sex was in our bed, under the covers, and typically in the missionary position. This went on for decades. Occasionally, she would dress up, or we would have sex in the living room, but these events were too rare from my point of view and, too often, from her perspective.

It all changed when she discovered really good pornography. The kind of pornography that makes you wish you were doing it that way. The kind of pornography that is real, made by amateurs, and reflects their personal carnal desires. The kind of pornography made by regular people, people who like to film themselves having sex in different positions, with different partners, with multiple partners, or just with themselves. People recording their orgasms for hundreds of other people to watch on the internet. When she began to watch really good pornography, she became my naughty wife and I would not trade her now for the world. Naughty wives are the best. Period. Exclamation point. Period.

Our first experience with pornography had been those Playboy and Hustler videos with impossibly handsome men and beautiful women having fake sex in fake places and too often with fake orgasms. Those videos actually ruined the whole idea of having pornographic sex at home. It’s true that it was better than nothing but just barely. As a guy, naked women are always good to look at, but these videos did nothing for women and often depicted them as fake women having fake sex. And the fake looks and boring music made it all the worse. My wife saw these videos as my videos and not hers. They did nothing for her. She preferred to see movies with plots and acting, but unfortunately, these same fake sex partners were fake actors in fake movies and did not get her attention, let alone her libido, all fired up.

All that has changed now that she discovered the new personal pornography on the internet. Real people having real sex in their homes, in hotel rooms, at the beach, in public places, in their cars, and well, every place you can think of-- and a few you would not think of, but were later glad that someone else did-- and recorded it. It is easy now, with adult sites and search engines, to find the kind of pornography that sets fire to desire and makes your passion a personal fashion statement. From private orgasms to threesome sex and gangbangs, from wife sharing and hot wife-ing to senior citizen sex, there are thousands of hours of people having the kind of sex that you want... or at least you might be curious about. And you can enjoy it all for free from the safety of your home. Could it be better than this? I don’t think so, and neither does my wife now that she's seen it.

I don’t know how she found her kind of pornography. I wish I did because it would tell me a little more about her taste for sex. Maybe it was femdom with women dominating men by locking their men’s cocks in a chastity belt. In femdom, the man’s cock is only released from its cage when she wants it to be. She teases and tortures him until he cums. (It must be frustrating to never have a full erection when his orgasm occurs.) Or perhaps she liked the bondage sex and fantasized being tied up in special ways and then teased and tortured until she has a giant orgasm. The credit card bill tells me she bought a few outfits and a crop recently.

I like to think she took an interest in public sex because she is certainly more willing to be aroused in public. She often goes commando while shopping. She's sent me sexy selfies from changing rooms in department stores. She knows I love it when she's naughty. But I really think all those videos of wives stroking their men to a ‘happy ending’ may have been the start of it. I get more of that now than before. Lucky me.

Kimberly_Samz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kimberly_Samz

We sometimes watch pornography together now, and she is interested in the pornography that I like: wife pornography. Specifically, I like ordinary wives (with wedding rings and imperfect bodies) having sexual experiences in ordinary settings like their bedrooms, their backyards, in their cars, on the beach, and any place that a housewife might typically be. I like peeking into a wife's personal life to see what pictures are on the wall, what is on the table, or in the bookcases, or whether the curtains are open on the patio doors. I hate the home recordings with barking dogs or curious cats in the background. I like to know that someone's wife is comfortable having sex in her home in whatever manner she likes it. This is the best pornography, from my perspective.

I like the chubby wives and wives over forty who have enthusiastic sex. I especially like videos of the husband filming his wife having sex with other men. The best of that genre is when the husband and his friend share his wife together. It is arousing to imagine what it would be like as the husband or even as a friend and giving someone's wife terrific orgasms. I know my wife does not understand why wife-sharing is arousing and I am not sure I do either. I kind of think that sharing one’s wife (or one’s husband, for that matter) is a gift that both the man and the woman can give to a friend that is personal and heartfelt and deeply intimate. Wife sharing is not carte blanche for her to cheat nor for the friend to take liberties without the spouse knowing. People who have safe and intimate threesomes at home are intriguing to me. I often wonder if any couples we know are doing this. I don't imagine they would tell us if they were.

A real person having real sex is best.

But somewhere in my wife’s discovery of really good pornography, she became a player. I don’t mean that she cheated but I mean she became promiscuous with me. These are the best of times. Now we have great orgasms, regularly, in all kinds of positions and all kinds of places. It's as if she finally realizes that giving and receiving good orgasms does not make her a bad person. It's as if she has given herself permission to enjoy the best sex with me that she can.

She can be wonderfully naughty. Like the time I went into a store, and she stayed in the car. When I came out, I found her panties draped over the steering wheel with a grin on her face as she playfully said “Commando Saturday. Get your underwear off now. I want to watch.”

After a little protesting from my side, I stripped off my slacks and underwear and then put my slacks back on. The little minx hung my underwear from the rearview mirror for others to see and then said we had to go through the drive-thru at the local bank. She can be so naughty with me, I sometimes blush. I wouldn’t have it any other way, though.

This past week she began to flash her body parts at me: a little extra cleavage, a little down blouse, a cameltoe, and a couple of up-skirt views to keep my attention. And this week she has progressed to a few boob flashes by pulling up her sweaters and blouses just to shock and surprise me. It is difficult to believe this is the same person who would not have sex with the lights on two years ago.

And all of this is due to the internet and really good, very personal, authentic pornography.

She is driving our naughty marriage adventures now. I am not sure where this will lead us but I am along for the ride.

Thank goodness for the internet.

 

 

Published 
Written by Trystin715
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments