Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Started as a Threesome

"How a threesome went wrong"

34
6 Comments 6
29.7k Views 29.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
For those of you who have not read any of my earlier stories, my name is Kris. I am 29 and have been married to Kate for 5 years. Until recently I believed I was the only man that had been with Kate, but recent events have opened my eyes to my beautiful wife’s adventures. I would be lying if I said that I did not enjoy watching Kate with another man but the simple fact of the matter is she needs more than I can give her sexually. If I want to keep her I have to accept the fact that I must share her.

This event took place three weeks ago. We were at a party for my work on a Friday night. I am an accountant for a big company, so the parties always have plenty of free alcohol and usually do not finish early. This party was hosted at one of the firms’ beach houses that it uses to lure clients. It was the usual affair, everyone dancing and drinking heavily. I unfortunately got stuck talking to one of our big clients and lost track of Kate for about 90 minutes or so. It was well after midnight and the party was really starting, I walked past the couch where one of the big partners was making out with his secretary and onto the deck that leads down onto the beach.

As I stood on the deck I finally caught sight of Kate heading over the back of the dunes with Simon, one of the junior accountants that works for me. Simon was 23, very tall, very fit, and always came across as very arrogant. I disliked him immensely. I had a feeling in my stomach that I knew what was going to happen, and I decided right there and then that I was going to stop it. I had only taken about three steps when my boss caught sight of me and called me over to him. I was in two minds but I knew I had to talk to my boss.

It took me about 15 minutes, but I finally managed to get away from everyone and headed for the dunes where I last saw Kate and Simon. My heart was beating wildly, I walked the long way behind the dunes and made sure I was quiet. I could hear low talking and crept even closer to where I thought they were. I crept forward again and looked over the top of the dune, my heart sank, I was too late.

Kate was on her knees in front of Simon, her dress was around her waist with her boobs exposed, her head moving back and forth over Simon cock. His pants were undone but still up and he had one hand resting on Kate’s head. Simon was moaning loudly, looking down at Kate as she sucked his cock. I hear slight slurping sounds as Kate sucked deeper, I knew Simon was getting close. He grunted suddenly and came with a groan, cumming in Kate’s mouth. Kate kept sucking, swallowing every drop. I moved away from them, back towards the party to get myself a drink.

I had finished my 5th Bourbon by the time Kate had got back. I asked her where she had been, she just gave me a kiss on the cheek and said “Oh, just having some fun” with a wink.

It didn’t take long for Simon to make his way over to Kate again, they flirted right in front of me before I had finally had enough.

“Kate, do you think it is really appropriate for you and Simon to be acting this way in front of my work colleagues?”

Kate and Simon just looked at me for a minute before Kate finally spoke, “Of course darling, you are right, Simon, would you like to come up to our room?”

I tried to say something to Kate but she was already on her way up the stairs, Simon following close behind her. I quickly finished my drink and made my way to the room before I got left out.

We all made our way into the room together. Kate was holding Simon's hand and the immediately got onto the bed. I locked the door and just stood there watching them kiss, watching Simon’s hand move all over Kate. My head was spinning, the alcohol catching up on me. I stepped forward and started to unbutton my shirt. Simon and Kate were still kissing deeply, Simon had already taken his shirt off and his pants where undone again.

I took off my shirt and pants, leaving my boxers on I moved onto the bed behind Kate. Her dress was already undone, her straps already by her waist. I moved closer, Kate moving back into me a little as I held her. She turned towards me and kissed me deeply, her tongue in my mouth. Simon kissed her back and played with her boobs as we kissed, unclasping her bra, letting her boobs falls free. My head was spinning, I was feeling sick. I told Kate to stop and I slowly made my way off the bed.

“Are you ok darling?” I heard her ask.

“I am fine, I just need some water”. I walked into the bathroom and washed my face with cold water, holding onto the sink to stop my head from spinning.

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

I sat on the toilet waiting for my head to clear.

I thought I had only been in there a minute or so, but it must have been longer because when I walk out Kate and Simon were completely naked in the 69 position. I watched as Kate moved her head up and down Simon’s cock (which I noticed was much bigger than mine). Kate was moaning as Simon licked all around her pussy, flicking her clit with his tongue. I took off my boxer and walked over towards them and got on my knees next to Kate.

Kate lifted her head and keeping one hand on Simon began to suck my cock. I watched in amazement as she sucked me deeply, still moving her hand up and down Simon's massive shaft. I threw my head back and enjoyed the feeling of Kate’s mouth. Kate sucked deeper, faster, I could feel myself getting close. Kate stopped suddenly, “fuck” she moaned, shuddering to an orgasm from Simon. It took a minute for Kate to get her breath back, panting loudly “fuck that feels good,” she said to Simon.

As Kate lay back on the bed Simon moved himself between her legs, rubbing her pussy with his fingers “Are you ready for me baby?” he asked her, “Are you ready for this big cock?”

“Oh fuck yes, please give me that big cock”.

I was kneeling beside Kate, just watching the two of them. “Kate, darling, shouldn’t he be wearing a condom,” I asked feebly, not wanting this young asshole to cum in my wife. To my surprise Kate agreed with me.

“Of course darling, you are right. They are down in my bag, you will have to go and get them.”

“Of course, I will be right back.”

I rushed to get my pants and shirt on, quickly running down the stairs looking for Kate's bag. Most people had left the party, only a few stragglers left. I looked in the dining room, the kitchen, out by the pool, on the deck, in the garage. Kate’s bag was nowhere to be found. I did one more lap around the house before giving up, returning to the room empty handed.

I don’t know why I was surprised, I entered the room quickly to see Simon already fucking Kate. She was hanging off the side of the bed as Simon was fucking her hard, pinning her to the bed by her arms, her legs out wide as he drilled her. Kate looked at me

“I am uh uh ssssoooo sssooorrrrry darling, we uh uh just couldn’t wait.”

Simon looked over his shoulder and winked at me, not saying a word. I took off my pants and shirt again as Simon kept fucking her hard, holding her down on the bed, balls slapping against her. They were both moaning loudly, Simon grunted loudly and came suddenly, filling Kate’s pussy with cum. I cringed as I saw him pull out of her, cum dripping from her pussy. Kate moved out from underneath him and went into the bathroom, Simon lay back casually on the bed naked, almost pretending I wasn’t even in the room. Kate came back out and lay next to Simon naked, both kissing each other again. I crawled in next to Kate, moving closer to her naked body.

“Darling we are both really tired, I think we are just going to sleep.”

“Is he staying here with us?” I asked.

“Well yes silly,” Kate said laughing.

I lay back silently fuming as Kate lay in his arms, kissing for a while before they both seemed to drift off to sleep. I lay awake for a long time but the alcohol was still hitting me pretty hard, soon I was sleeping like the dead.

It was the movement of the bed that woke me up. I was very disorientated, wondering why the bed was shaking. I rolled over to see Kate on top of Simon, bouncing up and down on his cock, her hands on his chest. Simon had his hands under her bum lifting her up and down on his cock. Kate was biting her lip trying not to scream. She didn’t even look at me.

I just lay there like a stunned fish as they fucked, Kate grinding back and forth on his cock until she came. Simon pulling her close, fucking her slow. Simon finally rolled her over onto her knees, fucking her hard from behind. Kate was cumming loudly. Simon only fucked her faster, pulling her hair back, making her yelp. I was entranced as he fucked her like a slut. Kate screamed loudly again as she came, Simon pulling out and cumming on her back and ass. Kate collapsing onto the bed exhausted, turning her head towards me and smiling.

Simon left shortly after that. Kate and I both slept some more before getting up and showering and getting dressed.

“I hope we find where your bag is, my sweet,” I said to her.

“Oh that’s ok darling,” she replied, “It was in here the whole time.”

Published 
Written by Hooligan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments