Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake's Story (Chapter 4)

"They play with another leather loving couple this time"

15
5 Comments 5
17.8k Views 17.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
We got lucky with Nathan being in town but after that, we had to figure out what the next step was. She agreed with me that strangers were dangerous (although I agreed to let her have one every blue moon or so) and we needed to do some research when it came to websites and swingers clubs. We looked at everything, discussed our options, and then decided to pick one website and one club. It took us a few weeks to decide on a website and months to decide on a club as there are many here in Los Angeles.

A few things happened during that time: I started being a better husband, coming home earlier, eating better and hitting the gym before work and we started fucking pretty regularly again. Since she dressed sexy for work every day, I would get either a sexy business outfit with leather pants or skirt or if I got home a little later, she would change into something far more kinky. I also made time to take her out more. Either she'd go sexy classy if I took her to dinner (such as a tight leather dress or tight leather skirt with sexy top) or if we went straight to the club she would go pretty outrageous. I don't dance, at all, so she would get all whored up and I'd sit there with a drink and watch her as she danced with other men, them running their hands all over her and then I'd take her home and fuck her. Sometimes she'd suck my cock on the drive home.

She also became more of an exhibitionist at this time. While on a short business trip, she noticed a man in the hotel room across from her was alone and had his blinds open. So, she threw her blinds wide open and walked around naked until she noticed him watching. She said she smiled at him when he got caught and then, although it was too far away to see good detail, she laid down on the bed and opened her legs and started masturbating. She said he stood the shocked for a minute and then pulled out his dick and began to stroke himself. She said she watched him watching her until she saw him cum on the glass and back away.

Things were getting better in every way, but things were calm and happy. Of course she was jonesing for her next new cock and little did we both know how the tables would turn on her when she got it.

After a couple weeks of emailing with another couple we found online, we agreed to meet up with them for drinks. Paul and Abby seemed to have a lot in common with us – she loved wearing leather and the attention it got her and both she and Paul were incredibly attractive professionals in their late thirties. When Jill and I agreed to do a swap or group thing we couldn't have found a better couple that them – or so we thought at the time – but we were both incredibly attracted to them.

I picked out Jill's outfit that night, a very tight black leather mini dress and her black platform 6” thigh high boots. She had me wear a tight black t-shirt (as I was thinning out and could actually pull it off) and a pair of black leather jeans because Abby had said seeing men in leather jeans drove her mad.

When we got to the club, they were already there. Jill left me and went straight to introduce herself to Paul who was dressed like a rocker in tight black jeans, boots and see through black top showing off his well-built physique. I was trying to play it cool and I slowly approached Abby who made my dick hard on impact. Dark hair just over the shoulders, pale skin, bright red lips and smoky eyes, she was wearing a black satin tank top with a super short black leather hot pants and knee high black patent boots. By the time I reached my hand around the small of her back and gave her a peck on the cheek I noticed Jill was in Paul's lap with her arm around his neck.

The four of us sat there getting acquainted better, having drinks for about an hour before Jill asked Paul to take her out to dance. Abby and I sat there and looked at each other awkwardly for a minute before I began asking her questions about her work. I was cautious not to get too personal too soon as ironic as that sounds because family life and sex are solidly compartmentalized in my brain and I wanted to offer her the same respect. Before long we fell into a natural rhythm and began laughing and having a wonderful conversation. She had her hand on the inside of my thigh and would rub my leg every so often but did not creep up to my cock at all. This made me want her all the more but I continued to play it cool – I would lean into her to talk, put my hand on the small of her back, touched her knee on occasion but played it slow and let the fire build at a good pace.

While we were verbally slow dancing, our spouses were dry-fucking on the dance floor. They were all over each other, making out and grabbing each other all over the place. They must have worked themselves to the point of no return because they came back to the table and Paul immediately invited us back to their place. We all agreed and walked out together; Jill and I followed them in our car back to their place.

They lead us from downtown quite away and we realized we had no idea where they lived. I just kept my eyes on the road and kept thinking about what was under those tiny black leather shorts as Jill chattered away about Paul.

“Oh my god Jake. He can dance so well, I bet he fucks so well too. You'll get to see him move that sexy body – oh fuck, did you see his body? - as he pounds the shit out of me. I bet he makes me cum so hard.”

With that she had one hand up her dress playing with her clit as I continued to drive without saying a word, only wondering how far we were going and what Abby's pussy tasted like.

Eventually we exited at Calabasas and followed them up the mountain to their mansion of a house.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

We parked in the drive way in front of the house as they pulled into the garage. They met us at the front door and we followed them into a dimly lit, back den. As we sat down, Paul took our drink orders.

Abby said, “Hendrick's and tonic dear.”

“Red wine – whatever you have,” said Jill.

And when he looked at me, “Woodford Reserve. Neat.”

With that, Jill sat on the couch on one side of the room and Abby took my hand and sat me next to her on the other couch across the room. She lay back, flung one leg over my leg and turned and looked at me.

“You look so good in those pants Jake. Thanks for wearing them.”

“Thank you. I'm glad you like them. I love your outfit, but I bet you look sexy in anything.”

“Thanks, I wear leather almost everyday. So long as it's not 100 degrees out anyhow. Even if it is hot, I'll wear a miniskirt or these shorts or something. It just makes me feel so sexy.”

I put my hand on her leg as I noticed Jill staring us down. This was new for her, to see me with another woman, but we had agreed, there really were no rules other than we'd talk about things before and after and she would get the main thing she wanted: other cocks.

Paul entered the room with the drinks and we sat and had our own private conversations over one more drink and then I noticed Jill climb on top of Paul and they began to make out. I turned to Abby.

“I've been wanting to do this all night.”

With that, I put my hand behind her head and kissed her. She kissed me back passionately, and we were running our hands all over each other's bodies and she had the softest, most perfect tits and a nice firm ass that I just kneaded through her leather shorts. I opened one eye to see Jill rubbing her face in Paul's lap and unbuttoning his jeans. As she got them open, I noticed something: he was small.

At first I paid no notice as when I'm soft, I'm nothing to write home about but when I get hard I'm over 7” and while that's not any kind of world record, it's better than most. As she sucked him, he got hard, but he barely grew: Paul had a little cock.

Usually in these stories, every guy's cock is huge, but this isn't reality. Abby whispered in my ear, “Paul... is small.”

And with that she reached down and felt the bulge through my leather jeans.

“And you my dear... are not.”

She pulled away with a big smile on her face and pushed me down on the couch. She pulled my shirt off and kissed down to my leather jeans, running he tongue through the leather bulge where my cock was all while looking me in the eyes.

By now, I had no interest in watching my wife really, but I could see her out of the corner of my eye with her legs spread, dress pushed up and Paul on the floor licking her pussy. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

Finally, Abby unleashed my cock from its leather prison and began licking and sucking me. She pulled off her satin top and unbuttoned her shorts. She stood up and turned around so I could see her take them off from behind and then she sat down on my throbbing cock. She was already so wet. She began riding me and playing with her tits. She worked herself up some and then flopped down on me. I licked her tits while I thrust into her pussy from below. She came quickly and hard. She came harder than Jill had ever cum for me. It made me feel so good and restored some of my manhood. This beautiful woman not only wanted to fuck me, but enjoyed fucking me.

She sat up and then said to me, “Fuck me anyway you want to fuck me.”

I got her off me and then lay her face down on the couch. I climbed on top of her and entered her from behind, feeling her pussy walls tighten around me. I pumped my cock in and out of her, occasionally looking at Paul and Jill going at it and while I knew she wasn't having a good time, the sight of her in that leather minidress being fucked still got me going. But I turned back to Abby and felt her cum as she squeezed my cock with her pussy and this was too much for me, I shot a huge load inside of her before collapsing on top of her and we rolled over on our sides to talk and enjoy the afterglow.

It was soon after I watched Paul shoot his load into Jill's mouth and they too collapsed. She got up to go to the bathroom and Paul got up to get us all some water.

“I had such a good time Jake. You think you and me could meet by ourselves sometime?”

Wow. I didn't know what to say or think. Do I do this behind Jill's back? Do we have a full blown open marriage? I hadn't thought of this as a possibility but I definitely wanted to fuck her again.

“I would like that, but I don't know. Give me a few days and call me and we can talk about it. I really enjoyed myself too Abby.”

“I understand Jake. I'll give you a few days.”

On the car ride home Jill barely spoke. I thought it best to give her time to think. Yes, she was more attractive than me, yes she could get any guy she wanted but maybe this night would give her some things to think about. It definitely gave me something to think about.

Published 
Written by leatherhotwife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments