Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jamaican Resort Day 1

"Carol and I go to Jamaica for a vacation and she goes wild"

53
12 Comments 12
30.7k Views 30.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
Carol and I once went to a Jamaican resort for a week. We were young, horny and so much in love. This was a honeymoon makeup. Carol was the hottest looking and smartest woman I had ever met. Carol dressed for the trip in a tight white T shirt and I could see her braless nipples poking out. Her skirt was a very short tennis dress. When she moved, you could see her skimpy underwear.

Carol always dresses to accentuate her sexiness and she loves to flaunt her body. Her skin was flawless, and she liked to show a lot of it. When we arrived at the airport in Jamaica we were met by a young Jamaican man. His name was Brian and he was dreadlocked and muscular. He drove us to the resort in an old beat up van. His radio was playing reggae music and he kept checking Carol out in his rearview mirror.

The scenery was beautiful with swaying Palm trees and glimpses of clear blue water and long sandy beaches. Brian told us that some of the local clubs were hot, and he could get us some weed. Once we arrived at the resort and finished checking in he said, "Maybe I'll see you later."

Our room was fabulous with a huge bed, a balcony and a sumptuous bathroom with a huge Jacuzzi. Our view was the ocean and nude beach. We had a free in room bar stocked with all kinds of drinks. Carol and I had a glass of wine and got out of our travel clothes.

We wanted to go to the beach immediately. Carol put on the skimpiest bikini I had ever seen, two small white triangles for her breasts and a white translucent patch for her mound. I had a hard time putting on my speedo.

We headed for the beach. Once we got there Carol put a pareo down on a spot of sand and slowly took off her suit. She was the hottest woman there. I took off my suit and lay down next to her.

I said, "You need some suntan lotion."

Carol rolled over onto her stomach. I rubbed some lotion on my hands. I started at her feet, rubbing slowly up to her calves, taking my time. She was moaning softly when I got to her thighs. Her ass was next. I put more lotion on my hands and started rubbing her ass, poking my finger down between her cheeks. I moved up to Carol's back and shoulder, still rubbing slowly and sensuously. I said, "Roll over." She rolled over and spread her legs.

Once again I started with her feet, moved slowly up to her calves, then her thighs. She blocked her face from the sun with her arm and moaned. I reached her cunt and lathered it with lotion, occasionally slipping a finger into her wet lips. I moved on to her stomach. Then I got to Carol's breasts. Her nipples were hard and pointing straight up. I took each breast and squeezed it gently, then circled each nipple with my fingers. Carol moaned.

By this time we were so hot we needed some cool refreshments. I asked Carol if she wanted a drink. There was a beachside bar about fifty yards away. I walked to the bar, my semi hard cock bobbing, leaving Carol there glistening and naked on the beach. At the bar I ordered two fruity rum drinks and chatted with the bartender.

As I walked back with the drinks I saw two young Jamaican men kneeling by her chatting. Carol was up on her elbows tits jutting out. The young men were wearing loose cotton shorts and Carol was looking up their gaping shorts at their black cocks.

When I got there Carol was smiling at them and she introduced them to me, "Rasta and Fred, this is my husband, Dick." They said what a lucky man I was. We finished our drinks and said goodbye. We went up to our room and we pounced on each other and had wild sex while I whispered to Carol about her flirting with the two Jamaican men. She was so wet and her cunt so welcoming. We both had explosive orgasms very quickly. I held Carol in my arms and we took a nap.

That night there was a "pajama party" at the resort. I wore a loose pair of gauze pants and Carol wore a long clinging gauze nightgown with no underwear. The club was packed with people in various states of undress and the music was pounding. We started dancing with Carol humping my leg and her breasts bouncing freely. After that dance I asked if her if she wanted a drink. I went to the packed bar and had to wait a few minutes to get served.

I got the drinks and headed back to our table. Carol wasn't there. I looked around and saw her dancing with Rasta and Fred. She was between them and both of them were grinding into her. Carol's face was flushed red and I could see her hard nipples. She looked around and saw me at the table. She took their hands and brought them to the table. She said, "They insisted I dance with them."

I was sitting there with an huge erection.

LilyFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyFord

They both smiled and started to feel Carol up. The dance floor was full of people openly playing sex games. I said, "It's too loud and crowded here. Let's go to our room for a nightcap." We walked back to our room with Carol's arms hooked into Rasta and Fred and flashing her eyes at me. Once we got there Carol sat between them on the couch, and I sat in an armchair. I got up to make drinks and heard the three of them giggling. I turned around and saw them getting out an enormous joint.

We smoked it and soon we were all buzzing. Carol started flirting with Rasta and Fred. We all got up to dance to some reggae music. Carol loved all the attention and was rubbing herself against them. Carol excused herself and went into the bathroom. I heard water running and Carol called out, "Who wants to take a bath?" The three of us walked into the bathroom and Carol was naked and just getting into the Jacuzzi. We all got out of clothes in a hurry. Rasta and Fred had burgeoning erections and Fred's cock was huge.

Carol lay back in the tub and her tits were tantalizingly floating. I moved up to her side and started sucking on her tits. The young men were caressing her legs and their hands were all over Carol. Fred pulled Carol to him, turned her around so her back was on his chest and put his arms around her. Carol wriggled around on his lap and he reached around and cupped her breasts. His large black hands on her alabaster breasts was so erotic. Rasta ran his hands up her legs to her cunt. Carol moaned. I could only look on. I had an enormous erection.

Fred started kissing her neck and lightly pinching her nipples. The warm water of the Jacuzzi lulled us all into a sexual dream. Carol kept rubbing her ass against Fred's cock. Fred picked Carol up and put her down on his large black cock.

Carol started rising up and down on his cock. Rasta started nibbling on her tits while Fred fucked her. I asked Carol if she was okay with all of this. She looked at me with glazed eyes and groaned, "Fuck Yes." I started stroking my prick. Fred spun Carol around and pulled her to his chest. Rasta started caressing Carol's ass and stuck a finger in her hot little hole. Fred lowered his head and took her tits into his mouth.

Carol started thrashing around on his cock and talking dirty, "Ohhh, fucking god, big black cock. Dick watch me." Fred grimaced as if in pain and pulled Carol tightly to his cock. I could see the veins in his cock pulsing and he was shooting streams of cum into her. Carol groaned, "I'm fucking coming, cum in my cunt, fuck meeee Fred."

The room went quiet the only sounds the bubbling of the water in the Jacuzzi. I moved to Carol and gave her a passionate kiss. I told her, "I love my hot little girl."

Rasta looked at me and then took Carol off of Fred's cock and put her on her hands and knees. Carol's cunt was streaming cum, clouding the water. Rasta ran his cock between Carol's ass cheeks. Carol reached around and put his cock in her freshly fucked cunt. She started pushing back trying to get as much of him into her as possible. The two of them started fucking slowly.

I was nearly out of my mind with lust. My cock was throbbing seeking release.

The fucking became more frenzied, plunging in to Carol over and over. Carol started moaning, "Gggg, Fuck meeee. I'm coming again, Arghhh." Rasta kept fucking and fucking. When I saw him tense up I knew he was coming in her cunt. They continued fucking until Rasta's softening cock plopped out of Carol. I pulled Carol to me and held her tightly while she still trembled with her orgasm.

I pulled the drain on the Jacuzzi and as the water receded I could see Carol's body still pulsing with what had happened.

I held my hand out to Carol and pulled her out of the tub. Rasta, Fred and I dried her off with the large resort towels. I led Carol into the bedroom and put her on the edge of the bed. I put my hard hard cock into her cum filled cunt. I could feel all the wetness in her. I put her legs over my shoulders and started plunging into her. We were both on sexual overload. We lasted for a few seconds and then we both exploded with an intense orgasm. I kept spurting cum into Carol and couldn't stop. Carol mumbled, "Oh fuck, Oh my fucking god. I'm coming."

I bent over and pulled Carol into my arms. We were both murmuring words of love.

Fred and Rasta said, "I think we should leave now."

After they left, we relived the moments and made soft gentle love and fell asleep in each others arms.

What a wonderful first day.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments