Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenn and AJ

"The story of how it began."

10
2 Comments 2
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Jenn was wearing down. She had known AJ for three months now and the mutual attraction was only getting stronger. They had met through beach volleyball. She was thirty-six and he was twenty-eight, but together they were the best players on their five-person team. Despite being married with a six-year-old, Jenn was still in great shape and used volleyball along with running to keep her slim, dynamite body intact. When she was introduced to AJ at the beginning of volleyball season, her heart skipped a beat: he was tall, gorgeous and confident. When she first saw him with his shirt off at the beach, she got outright turned on: lean, lithe and chiseled; he was the opposite of her fattening, lazy husband.

On this night the volleyball team was having drinks after their weekly game, and AJ was coolly working Jenn. He was aware that she wanted him, and having seen her overachieving husband once, knew that he posed no real concern. AJ was a player. He'd never had any trouble getting laid. In fact, married women were some of his favorites. The thrill factor was incredible and there was no commitment required. He found Jenn especially hot though -- her tight athletic body, perky tits, lightly freckled skin and light brown hair were right in his wheelhouse.

Jenn was further turned on by AJ's charm. At twenty-eight he was already a successful businessman, and his confidence that bordered on arrogance was something her husband lacked. But it's what happened next that likely pushed her over edge. As the group sat on the restaurant patio, a stunning brunette passed by and recognized AJ. He got up and gave her a hug and a kiss. It was clear they he knew this woman -- introduced as Michelle -- well, and Jenn picked up an electric energy between the two of them. From their conversation she deduced that they had traveled together in Australia after college. Michelle's eyes told the obvious story that they had been sexual partners in the past. Their recollections of wakeboarding together caused the rest of the group to tune out, but Jenn strained to hear to all of it. After the pair parted ways with another kiss and an agreement to "get together soon," Jenn found herself fantasizing about this young stud. She knew he was a player, and it actually turned her on more.

The group wrapped up drinks and AJ walked Jenn to her car. When they got to her SUV, he made a move. He kissed her, gently pushing her up against the door. Her head spun but she kissed back, and before she knew it she was running her hands down his body.

"We don't have to call it a night," AJ said.

Suddenly Jenn had an attack of conscience. Realizing the time, she knew she had to get home.

"I can't," she awkwardly gasped. "I gotta go."

AJ smoothly relented. "That's okay. Drive safe," he said, kissing her once more on the cheek.

Driving safe could have been an issue. On the road back home, Jenn went through a torrent of emotions. What was she doing? Could she cheat? Would AJ be turned off now?

For the record, after Jenn left, AJ called Michelle. At around midnight they met at her place and rekindled their old flame, fucking three times.

Two days later was Saturday. Jenn's husband and son had left for a tee-ball tournament for the night. With them gone, her thoughts drifted to AJ. She battled with it all afternoon, but decided to text him.

"Hi sorry about the other nite, what r u doing tonight?" it read.

AJ was due to play guitar with his band at a bar that night. He knew however he had to strike while the iron was hot.

"Playing guitar @ hideaway, why don't u cum?" he responded.

Jenn's hesitance dissipated completely, she agreed to meet him there at 9pm. For the rest of the day she wouldn't allow herself to completely admit where the night would be going, but deep down she knew.

She wore jeans and a tight black blouse, arriving a little late to already find AJ on stage with his band. She was immediately surprised by how many people were there. Forget how hot he looked playing volleyball with his shirt off, Jenn was now wet from how AJ looked on stage with his guitar -- which he seemed good at. He played the part of musician well too: Longish hair, beard and tight henley. She grabbed a beer and watched the set from the side of the room.

When the band was done, AJ came over and greeted her with a kiss. "Thanks for coming," he said.

"So, you're a rock star as well as an athlete," Jenn joked.

"The more I can do that feels good, the better," he said.

At that moment, Jenn had never been hornier. "Is there somewhere we can go?" she asked point-blank.

AJ took her hand and led her into the back hallway, down some stairs and into the bar's office. "It's a good thing I'm friends with the owner," he said as he closed the door behind them.

They went at each other like animals, kissing passionately. Jenn tore off his shirt, rubbing her hands all over his body. She dropped to her knees and pulled his jeans below his narrow waist.

HoneyPortman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyPortman

His rapidly swelling cock sprang free, bouncing up off his belly button.

"I knew you'd be huge," she gasped before attacking his uncircumcised tip with her full lips. His manhood fully hardened as she gingerly sucked him off, trying to take more him with each mouthful. His thick column was at least nine inches long and pointing straight up. Jenn never had a cock this big before. She caught her breath by taking breaks to stroke it, but the sight of it made her head light with desire. She was soon deep-throating him, making gagging noises.

AJ ran his hands through her long hair, groaning with pleasure. "I can't wait to fuck you," he repeated in a hushed tone. Her whole body tingling, Jenn stopped and commanded he do just that.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, AJ! Fuck me right now, you fucking stud!" she cried out, standing up. AJ undid her blouse and pulled off her bra, pushing her up against the desk. Her nipples suddenly hardened into long pink corks, and he licked and gently bit on each of them as he pulled off her jeans and with them, her sandals. Her panties were soaked, and the fluids kept coming as he began fingering her.

"You're so fucking wet," he exclaimed as she started moaning softly.

"I need your cock inside me now!" she gasped.

Her ass resting on the desk, AJ untangled her panties off her legs and got between them. It took a minute to enter her, his cock was so big. He began fucking her with slow languid strokes, gradually picking up the pace. With each thrust Jenn's moans grew louder, drowned out somewhat by the music from upstairs. She rubbed her hands all over his abs, groping his belly button ring. They were both so horny -- in Jenn's case, she hadn't been fucked that well since college -- that they came quickly. Her pussy contracted around his cock and she let out a loud moan as AJ came deep inside her. She was in such a sexual frenzy that she didn't even worry for a second about it, and was still far too turned on to ask him about a condom.

"I hope you like stamina," AJ said to her.

"I want your cock all night," Jenn replied.

AJ stood Jenn over some beer kegs and entered her from behind. After regaining cadence he quickly returned to full strength, doing her doggy-style. It was so much tighter this way, and Jenn's moans bordered on wimpering as AJ fucked away, lightly slapping her ass. There was a break in the music upstairs and her cries suddenly became particularly audible.

"Stop," Jenn said. Being fucked like that was starting to make her sore, so she stood up and suggested an alternative. "I want to ride you."

Pushing AJ into the office chair, she straddled him and slowly impaled herself on his throbbing shaft. Initially rocking back and forth, the music upstairs returned almost in unison as she began working up and down, breathing heavily and purring like a cat. Those quickly gave way to moans, and she arched her back as her tits and hair bounced, feeling every inch of him.

AJ's load was building and he wanted to give Jenn a climax to remember. Out of nowhere he stood up off the chair, lifting Jenn with him and laying her on the floor with him on top. With her long, smooth legs wrapped around his back, AJ hoisted himself onto his hands and toes and began fucking her like a jackhammer.

Her ass suspended off the ground, her snatch took his rapid-fire thrusts and her juices squirted out of her. She was in a state of total ecstasy, and couldn't believe what a sexual athlete AJ was. She was completely infatuated with him at that moment, from his volleyball playing to his guitar skills to his sexual abilities. With his cock reaching the back wall of her pussy, she was completely filled for milliseconds at a time. Her pussy locked around his cock like a vice and her orgasm exploded within her. She climaxed by screaming his name, shaking violently and bucking up hard up into his groin to feel every last inch of him. With a few final thrusts AJ blurted out, "I'm gonna fucking come."

He pulled out with a loud groan of his own as a torrent of juices exited Jenn's snatch, pooling on the floor. Simultaneously, AJ ejaculated hard all over her tits, stomach, pussy and legs. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" gasped Jenn as the skin all over her body suddenly turned a bright shade of pink. She appeared almost catatonic as she began rubbing his hot essence all over herself. They locked in a kiss as they began giggling, realizing what a mess they had created.

AJ dressed and went to the bathroom for some paper towels. He had another set in twenty minutes, so after cleaning up they returned upstairs. Jenn felt sexually liberated and a little dirty -- she swore one of AJ's bandmates had figured out what they were doing. But after another hour of watching AJ on stage, she was ready for more.

They returned to AJ's house that night and picked up where they left off, fucking on the sofa, in bed, in the shower and on the bathroom floor.

It was the start of something special.

Published 
Written by jd_1984
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments