Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan #9 Chicago part 2

"Our stay in Chicago. Joan loves to fuck"

6
1 Comment 1
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
The next day was work for me. I had to give a talk then teach a symposium on techniques for implementation.

Joan loved being near the Magnificent Mile. She shopped for shoes, books and lingerie. She bought some scanty V string underpants, uplifting bras and a cutout lace corset that she would wear out to dinner. Joan has an extensive collection of sexy underwear and she loves wearing it and showing it off. After shopping Joan had lunch at Signature Room at the 95th in the John Hancock Center. She told me that the food was outstanding and the view staggering.

After lunch she went to Navy Pier, just a short walk away. She took a ride on the colossal Ferris Wheel. The Ferris Wheel goes up 150 feet and has great view and is an exciting ride. Joan told me she had a great time flashing her underwear while high in the sky. 

We had dinner at Spiaggia. A great restaurant, if you're on an expense account. It has outstanding views of the lake and the neighborhood. We had some delicious pasta with pork and biscotti for desert. Joan looked stunning, both elegant and sexy. She was wearing her new lace corset and a long black sexy skirt. The skirt had long slits up the front and back and sides. The corset was black, in two layers. The layer underneath that could be seen was a transparent black silk; the outer garment was lace with lots of cutout designs. The waiter kept peeking at Joan's breasts through the cutouts. Every time I looked at Joan I was lost in love. She talked to me and all I could do is look into her eyes. After dinner we made our evening plans.

We went to the Gold Star Sardine Bar. It's about three blocks from our hotel. The place lives up to it's Sardine Bar name in that it is very small and quite intimate. It has a legal occupancy limit of 50. They regularly exceed the limit. Many entertainment greats have performed there. It was quiet when we got there. I knew from experience the place would fill up quickly. We ordered drinks and Joan sat on a barstool and I stood a few feet away. Joan's skirt's slits showed a lot of leg and a hint of her new V string underpants. In about half an hour the place was packed, people were crushed together. As people tried to order drinks they would be leaning on or over Joan. As they waited for their drinks several men tried to chat up Joan.

One young executive squeezed in between barstools and started talking to Joan. He introduced himself as Bob. Joan started flirting with him, twirling her hair, touching the jewelry on her neck and looking directly into his eyes. Gradually they leaned closer and were casually touching each other. I saw Bob put his hand on Joan's thigh, dangerously close to the top of the front slit. Joan put her hand on top of his and whispered something in his ear. Joan shifted on her barstool you could see the side strings on her underpants.

I was still a few feet away paying close attention to the flirting couple.

On the barstool opposite to Joan's prospective beau another young executive was sitting watching the flirting. He turned to Joan and said, "My name's Jim may I buy you a drink?"

Bob jealously looked at him. Joan smiled and said, "Yes you may. This is my new friend Bob."

Joan smiled at Bob and said, "Now don't be possessive. My husband's not."

They both blinked at the mention of a husband but kept flirting. The three of them continued flirting and Joan now had two hands touching her on her thigh. Joan hooked her feet on the rings of the barstool and when Jim said something funny Joan leaned back and laughed. When she leaned back the front slit in her dress rose exposing her tiny underpants.

I was watching Joan entrap these two young men in her web. I knew how this would end, Joan fucking them and me watching.

Joan turned around on her barstool and beckoned to me. I walked up and Joan did the introductions, "My husband Tom, this is Jim and Bob my new friends." They both looked at me with pity in their eyes.

Joan caught the look and said, "Tom has the final say in everything. I do. whatever he says. I love him with all my heart. Don't be fooled by this little game we play."

Both of them seemed to relax and they shook hands with me and said they were pleased to meet me and what a beautiful wife I had.

Bob said, "What is this little game you play?"

Joan said, "It's a sex game. I get to have sex with whoever he approves of and he usually watches or joins in."

Bob said, "Okay, sex games sounds great. Where? I've got a place nearby."

Joan and I don't like the loss of control by going to some body's place. I spoke up, "We've got a suite at the Drake. It's less than three blocks away. Let's go there."

They all got up from their barstools. Joan wrapped her arms around Bob and gave him a full body erotic kiss. Then she did the same to Jim. They both looked happy and excited. 

We all got up and walked out. Joan took my arm and snuggled into me as we walked along Lake Shore Drive. I saw her swinging her hips as they followed us.

Annniii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annniii

She bumped hips with me and whispered, "This is going to be fun."

We got to the hotel and in the elevator Joan gave me an erotic open mouth kissed as it rose to our floor. I opened the door to our suite and we all walked in.

Joan ran her hands all over Bob's body, cupping his balls and groping his cock. She turned to Jim, held him in her arms and humped his leg with the front split of her skirt up and her underwear on his thigh.

Joan said to Bob and Jim, "I want you to get out of your clothes and sit on the couch." Joan sat in a chair facing them. I stood behind Joan. Joan looked at their burgeoning erections and smiled.

Joan started caressing herself, fondling her breasts. She asked me to take off her jewelry. I did. Her corset had a string of pearl buttons down the front. She asked me to undo two buttons. When I did, the top of her breasts were exposed. She ran her hands over her breasts and moaned. I started kissing her neck. Then she asked me to take off her shoes. I knelt in front of her and raised each foot and took the shoes off. When she raised her legs her sexy new underwear was visible. It looked damp.

Bob started touching his cock. Joan said, "Stop, too soon. Enjoy the show."

Joan then unbuttoned two more buttons. Her nipples and areola came into view. She pinched her nipples until they were erect and engorged. Joan asked me to take her stockings and garter belt off. Once again I knelt in front of her reached up under her skirt and slowly lowered them over her shoes. I could feel her trembling with excitement. Her new underwear was pulled into her labia.

Joan asked me to unbutton the rest of the corset. I reached over her back and undid the buttons one by one. The corset fell open and Joan cupped it to her breasts.

Bob and Jim were mesmerized. Their erections starting to throb.

Joan stood up and unzipped her skirt and lowered it to just the top of her mound. She twirled around showing off for her new lovers and me. Joan's breathing was shallow as she asked me to take her corset off. She let the skirt fall to the floor and I took her corset off. Joan was standing there her breasts flush with excitement in her new V string panties.

She walked over to the couch and said, "Jim would you take these off me?" He reached up and tugged on the side strings and pulled them down. Erotic tension filled the room. She handed the wet panties to Jim.

Joan said, "Tom. take your clothes off. I want everyone naked." She moved closer to the couch and thrust her naked mound in front of Jim's mouth. "Lick it."

He cupped her ass and pulled her to him. He covered her cunt with his face and licked and probed her with his tongue. I came up behind her and reached around to hold her breasts.

Joan turned around and arched her back putting her ass in Bob's face. "Lick it." He stuck out his tongue and licked her ass, sticking his tongue in her tiny hole.

I said, softly, "Joan, it's time for the bed." She put out her hands and pulled both of them over to the bed.

She moaned, "I'm so horny and wet." Bob and Jim were on her sides, Joan in the middle. They kissed her then kissed their way down to her breasts. They each caressed and suckled a breast. They started fingering her, Bob her cunt Jim her ass. Joan pulled me to her and we kissed our tongues dancing in each other's mouth. Joan moaned, "I want to fuck."

I turned Joan over to her hands and knees. Jim got under her and started licking her cunt, pulling her labia open and reveling in her tastes. I moved to her upturned ass and slathered it with my tongue. Joan's cunt was irresistible. I teased her slit with my cock then slowly entered her. She was so wet, warm and welcoming. Each stroke was a moment of sheer pleasure. Bob straddled Jim's legs and Joan sucked his cock into her mouth. Jim's cock was brushing Bob's ass as they both humped. This was a moment of sex I would never forget. Everyone was in someone.

I could feel Jim's tongue lapping my cock as he ran his tongue along Joan's cunt. I kept pushing deeply into Joan. Joan was so excited that she was dripping her juices on Jim's face. Bob was turned on by Jim's cock brushing along his ass. He reached down and lubricated Jim's cock and his own ass. Then he positioned himself and sat down on Jim's cock. Joan moaned, "Sex, cocks, sex."

I needed relief. I was deranged by all the sex. I felt crazed with lust. Joan cried out, "Cum, Cum, Oh God, Meeee, coming." She was vibrating with her orgasm. I pushed in and held still pumping wave after wave of cum into her. Bob pulled out of Joan's mouth and with a few quick strokes came all over her and Jim. Jim yelled out, "Watch out, ughhh," and he came in Bob's ass.

We disengaged ourselves and collapsed on the bed. The three of us were holding Carol as she came down from her crest.

I pulled Carol to me and we held each other tenderly.

Bob and Jim said that was the best sex of their lives and then left us to have some time alone.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments