Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan goes to Palm Springs part 1

"We go to an erotic nude resort"

18
3 Comments 3
11.5k Views 11.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words
After the wild time we had at Joan's reunion we settled down to our home life. When we had sex we would relive all our sex games. The beginning with Joan dancing naked in a pool with a friend of ours, the trips to New Orleans, San Diego, all of them fodder for our fantasies.

I was very busy at my consulting work. I got a phone call asking me to speak at a conference about Quality Systems. The conference was in Palm Springs California which is near Los Angeles, in the desert. I booked us into an adults only nudist resort. Desert Sun Resort is located near downtown Palm Springs with it's many restaurants, clubs and a great art museum. Palm Springs is famous for it's mid century architecture, the desert and mountain views. It is also a very gay friendly city. I had been to Palm Springs many times but never with Joan.

I got home early that evening and told Joan about the trip and the resort.

Joan giggled and said, "I guess I don't have to bring many clothes."

Joan is a flagrant exhibitionist.

For the trip Joan wore skin tight leggings and a T shirt with large gaping armholes. During the flight Joan flirted outrageously with the fellow next to her, John . She would lean into him to ostensibly pull the window curtain down. As she did that her T shirt would pull away giving him a perfect view of her tits. They ended up having an animated conversation. It was about sex, wife watching, fun. After a while John had an obvious erection. Joan looked at it and smiled. About mid flight Joan got up and headed for the washroom. When she got to the door she wiggled her finger at John to come with her.

Soon everyone could hear some loud thumping and moaning coming from the restroom.

Joan groaned loudly, "Ahhh, fuck meeee."

The flight attendant knocked on the door and asked if everything was all right.

Joan answered with a loud sexy moan. The thumping got louder.

Joan moaned, "Fuuuck, cummming."

After a few more minutes I saw the door to the restroom open. Joan came out with her leggings pulled so tight you could see her swollen vaginal lips and her hair all tousled. John followed looking a bit sheepish.

Joan came to my seat and said, "Dick this is John. Dick is my husband. He likes me to have sex with many other men."

I smiled and shook hands with John.

We arrived at Palm Springs International airport and drove to the resort. The resort has three pools, a quiet one for conversations,an activity pool for things like pool volleyball and a salt water pool. It has outdoor fire pits, a spa, night club and a restaurant. The ground were lush and beautiful. The resort sits on five acres and has several different accommodations, Hotel, Villas, Condos. I had reserved a one bedroom villa with a private patio, views of the San Jacinto mountains and a luxurious bathroom. The villa had a fireplace, breakfast nook, living area, separate bedroom and a private balcony. The furnishing were comfortable and abundant.

We checked in and walked to our villa. The resort was fabulous. Everywhere we looked we saw nude people smiling and having fun. At nude resorts you see all sorts of body types and all ages. There were chubby older men, grandmotherly women with sagging breasts and there were beautiful people strutting their desirability.

There was one group of young buff men, some with exceptionally large cocks. As they talked and jostled around their cocks swung back and forth. They were by the Activity pool where a lively nude water polo game was underway.

Joan immediately walked over to the group to introduce herself.

She said, "Hi I'm Joan and that's my husband Dick".

It looked like a CFNM (Clothed Female Naked Male) scene from a porno movie.

I shook hands with them and they introduced themselves,

"Jack, Jason, Tom and Bill."

Joan giggled and said, "Well I guess I'll go and get naked."

We go to our room. It was spacious with a large living area, a bedroom with a California King bed and a luxurious bathroom. We had a view of the mountains, the Jacuzzi and a float pool.

Joan sighed and said, "So many cocks. So much fun."

Joan quickly undressed and started rummaging in her jewelry bag. She smiled and turned to me and held up her clit ring and her nipple loops. The nipple loops had tiny bells on them.

She asked "Too much?"

I said "Just the nipple loops for our first day."

Joan put the gold nipple rings on her already erect tits.

We headed down to the pool with sunscreen, hats and towels. When we got there Joan walked up to the quartet we had met earlier, Jack, Jason Tom and Bill.

Tom smiled and said, "I Like your jewelry."

Joan has very firm 34B sized breasts with constantly erect nipples. She cupped them and jiggled them so that the bells gave off a light tinkle. The four guys all smiled.

Bill looked at me and I grinned.

He said to Joan, "May I?"

Joan said, "Please do."

He reached out and caressed both breasts. His cock grew a little.

Joan turned to the others and said, "Anyone else?"

I thought this was moving way too quickly. I took Joan by the arm and said, "Let's explore the resort."

The four guys looked disappointed but told Joan they hoped they'd see us later.

Joan was flush and clearly excited. She shook her breasts with a farewell tinkle.

We explored the resort. Everything was top notch and extremely well cared for. The staff were all friendly and welcoming, a smile on every face. The desert sun felt wonderful on our bodies. The landscaping was lush and carefully tended to.

As we walked around we saw an astonishing number of nude people. Some women wore sarongs tied around their waists but still had bare breasts.

We checked out the float pool where there were people playing board games, floating on rubber toys in the pool and engaged in lively conversations. There was a bar delivery service at both pools. the spa was tucked into a stone grotto and was sensuously appointed. There were other groups of people sitting around fire pits, not lit in the daylight.

Joan decided she would enjoy the float pool. She got a flat floating mat and pushed off towards the center of the pool. She was lying on her back and her skin was glistening from the sun lotion and pool reflections.

There was a group of older men sitting on the edge of the pool. They had pot bellies, grey matted hair and shrunken cocks. Once Joan got in the pool they stopped talking and stared at her. They started nudging each other and nodding towards Joan.

Joan noticed them and paddled her mat so that she was a few feet in front of them, facing them with her feet. Joan parted her glistening legs and did a few bumps with her mound. She dipped her hand into the pool and dripped water on her tits, which by now were flushed and her tiny bells gave off a tinkle. Next Joan lifted her knees up, spread them and planted her feet on the mat.

The men started huffing and puffing and their cocks started to peek out from their pubic hair.

A group of middle aged women appeared and went up to the men.

Violeta_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Violeta_Gray

They looked at Joan and said to their husbands, "What are you doing?" They grabbed their respective spouses and pulled them away from the pool.

I had watched all this and found it both funny and slightly arousing.

I said to Joan, "Let's go to lunch."

Joan got out of the pool and spent a few minutes drying every inch of her body.

She said to me, "That was fun."

The restaurant was in the main building. It had a tropical feel to it with both indoor and outdoor seating and no one else was inside.

We went in to have lunch. Each chair and stool was outfitted with a large clean towel to put on the seats. Joan and I decided on eating indoors because the sun was hot and our skin wasn't used to prolonged exposure. We sat at the bar and chatted with the bartender, Karin. We ordered drinks, beer and hard cider, and two burgers rare. While we were waiting for the food Karin kept gossiping with us about the wild sexual things that go on at the resort.

Karin leaned over the bar in front of Joan and said I love your rings.

Joan bent forward towards Karin.

She said, "Want to ring my bells?"

Karin looked around then put both her hands on Joan's tits. Her fingers circled Joan's nipples and the tiny bells chimed. She pulled Joan to her and tongue kissed her.

Joan sighed. Her breasts were bright red and her nipple rings jutted out.

The waiter arrived with our burgers. Joan sat back on her stool and blew Karin a kiss.

Bill from the quartet walked in and sat next to Joan. He had a long cock and it hung down over the edge of the stool. He looked at Joan's aroused tits and smiled. Bill reached out and gave the bells a gentle ping.

Joan smiled. She spread her legs a bit and leaned over an patted Bill on the ass. She started squirming on the stool and I could smell her sex.

Joan swiveled in her stool facing Bill. She kept her legs spread giving him a peak at her glistening slit.

Bill swiveled in his stool facing Joan. He flexed some muscles in his groin and his cock became semi hard. He returned the favor and fondled Joan's ass. When she didn't object he ran his hand up and down her back and snuggled a finger onto her ass crack.

Joan smirked and reached out to his cock and fondled it. She got down from her stool and moved between Bill's legs. Joan took hold of Bill's rising cock and rubbed it between her tits, the bells jingling. She leaned up and gave him a deep tongue swirling kiss. She moaned.

He groaned. His cock got harder. The veins stuck out and were bright purple. Bill ran his hands over Joan's tits and ass. He poked at her cunt. 

Bill looked at me and asked, "Is this OK?" 

Joan turned to me with a questioning look.

I said, "OK."

Joan asked Bill if he'd like to see our Villa.

We all waved goodbye to Karin and walked out arm in arm.

Karen smirked and blew Joan a kiss.

We got to the Villa and stared at each others naked bodies. A nude resort gives everyone a head start. Bill pulled Joan to him and they were soon lost in swirling tongues and caressing hands. His long cock was standing straight up and held against Joan's mound. They both were caressing each others body and humping against each other.

Joan groaned, "Mpfff, Ahhh."

I pulled Joan to me and pushed her down to her knees. I rubbed my cock all over her face.

Joan took it in her mouth and tongued it around the head.

Bill stood beside me and Joan started stroking his cock while still sucking me.

Joan paused then grabbed both cocks and rubbed them together. She put both cocks in her mouth and started loudly slurping. Her mouth was obscenely stretched.

I pulled Joan to her feet and clamped my arms around her while humping at her with my cock.

Bill got behind Joan and put his long cock between her legs. It jutted out so that it was pushing against my cock. He gently spun Joan around and gestured her to the bed.

Joan led him holding his cock. She sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. Her juices were flowing. She leaned back on her elbows, her tits jutting out, her cunt thrust forward.

Bill knelt before Joan. He was looking at her cunt worshiping her wantonness.

Joan put her legs over his shoulders and pulled him to her.

He gave her slit a tentative kiss. He ran his tongue from her rosebud to her engorged clit. He put his whole mouth over her mound and slurped her juices. His face was covered in her wetness. He tongued and pulled on her outer vaginal lips, then clamped his lips on her clit and hummed. He was fucking Joan with his tongue.

Joan moaned and began her dirty talk.

"Ahh. Suck. cunt. meeee."

She was humping her cunt all over his face. Her whole body was flushed with lust. She looked over at me with glazed hooded eyes.

She said, "Now fuck meeee."

Bill put Joan on her hands and knees on the bed. He climbed up behind her and ran his fingers from her ass to her cunt.

Joan pushed back against his finger, her ass proud and high and flushed with lust.

Bill ran his cock down Joan's dripping slit. He teased her by bumping it against her clit. He aimed the head of his cock at her open cunt. He put the dark purple head at her outer cunt lips.

Joan sat back forcing Bill's cock into her cunt. She started pushing back to get it all in her.

I was standing at the foot of the bed. I had a perfect view of where they were coupled. I was stroking my engorged cock, veins throbbing and pre cum dripping.

Bill started slowly fucking Joan. His cock was dripping from her flowing juices. During their fucking he would grab his cock and rotate it in Joan's cunt. His face was red and had an almost painful look on it. Each time he plunged all the way in his pubic mound would rub against Joan's clit.

Joan was groaning and growling. Her tits hung down and swayed with his thrusts. Her body shuddered with excitement. She started to finger her clit while he drove his throbbing cock in her cunt.

They both were consumed in lust. No other world existed but their mutual fucking.

I was crazy with excitement. I knelt on the bed in front of Joan's face. I stroked in a frenzy. I was delirious. My cock started to jerk and I could feel the cum rising from my balls. I spurted hot white cum on Joan's face.

This set off both Joan and Bill.

From deep down in her throat Joan groaned, "Cum on meeee. Cum in my cunt. Fuuuuck."

Bill pulled Joan tightly to him and began pumping his cum deep into her cunt. I could see his throbbing cock and pulsing veins.

He and Joan held still letting their orgasms tremble through their bodies.

I pulled Joan to me and rubbed her sticky body on me.

After a while Bill got up to leave.

He said, "Thank both of you." He kissed Joan and left.

Joan and I feel into each others arms and drifted off for a nap.

We had been there only a half a day.

to be continued.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments