Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Goes to Palm Springs - Part 2

"We continue our trip to Desert Springs"

12
4 Comments 4
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
We woke up from our nap happy, satisfied and sticky. We lay there for a few minutes enjoying the warmth of our bodies.

The desert sunset was stunning. There were beautiful colors in the sky, blue, pink and many shades of red. The views over the mountain tops, took our breath away. Highlighted in the twining were a troop of Seguaro cactus, standing, as a beautiful background to the sunset and mountains. We looked at the sunset from our private patio. It was breathtaking.

We had only been gone a half day and Joan had already fucked two strangers and had given a group of middle-aged men an exhibitionist thrill.

We took a shower together, paying special attention to each other's private parts. Although, staying at a nude resort meant they weren't very private. We dried off on the patio with large puffy towels. The slightly cooler air and a soft desert breeze felt wonderful on our nude bodies.

We talked about what we might do for the evening. We could stay at the resort, have drinks and dinner, and then who knows what. Or we could go into Palm Springs, shop, have dinner at a restaurant and then cruise around.

We decided to go into town. I called Mr. Lyons Palm Springs restaurant for a reservation. I requested a circular booth. The booths were a plush soft desert green in a sumptuous setting. I had been there before and had really enjoyed it. The steaks were perfect.

Joan got ready. She wore a Lilly Pulitzer sleeveless, backless crop top and skirt. The colors were perfect, parfait background set off with succulent green palm leaves. Joan had had the skirt shortened and the crop top was held by only the thinnest spaghetti straps. She looked stunning. Her hair was loose around her shoulders and she wore some of our favorite jewelry.

I wore a blue linen jacket, linen pants, black shirt and Gucci loafers. I thought I looked pretty good too.

I called the front desk and had them arrange for a car and driver for the evening. When we walked down to the reception area there was a very Fellini like feel about walking through groups of nude people while dressed to the hilt. At the reception desk a young man in snug jeans and T shirt waited for us. I asked him to take us to East Canyon Drive and that we'd be eating at Mr. Lyons.

We window shopped for a while and Joan pulled me into a shop called Gauze. A sales woman approached us and asked if she could help. Joan nodded and said, "I'd like something filmy and transparent."

The woman smiled and said, "I have something called the Lucy dress. It's over here." Joan looked at it and smiled. She asked if the modesty panels could be removed. The woman grinned and asked when Joan would pick it up. Joan said, "Tomorrow afternoon."

We walked to the restaurant. We were several minutes early for our reservation so we headed for the bar. The bar was warmly lit and decorated with several antique Spanish swords and shields. We sat on the high back chairs and ordered our martinis. There were several people seated nearby. Our drinks came and we "cheered" each other. The bartender smiled at Joan and gave her a full body once over. Joan's cropped top ended just below her breasts and her skirt ended just below her mound. She swiveled so that she was facing him and leaned forward to get her drink. The bartender got a full view of Joan's tits and her nipple rings. She smiled at him.

I smiled at them.

Joan then swiveled around so that she was facing the rest of the room. She did a Sharon Stone crossing of her legs, briefly flashing her bald mound. Joan then turned towards me and slightly spread her legs. I got a full view of her glistening slit. I didn't know she had put her clit ring on. It too had a tiny bell.

The headwaiter came over to tell us our booth was ready. Joan did a hasty rearranging of her clothes. We followed him to the booth with Joan swiveling her hips and jiggling her tits. Our booth was round and gave us an excellent view of the restaurant. Joan slid into the booth with a quick glint from her mound. A white tablecloth hiding her exposed parts. I moved in beside her. We were snuggled together. Our hips and legs were touching.

Our waiter stooped to put our napkins in our lap. He seemed fascinated by Joan's lap. I could hear a faint tingle from Joan's jewelry.

We took our time enjoying our martinis and discussing the menu. Our waiter must have said something to his co-workers, because we got a lot of attention. Joan spent a lot of time bending over so her top would gape and her skirt would rise. We both ordered Porterhouse steak, oysters and a Caesar salad. The oysters were perfect with just a hint of brine. We both smirked at the oyster's so called virility enhancer. With the steak we had a bottle of Malbec from Argentina. The Caesar salad was the perfect side dish.

As we snuggled in the both I kept Joan on the edge, tugging on her clit ring and circling her clit. Joan blushed and said to me, "Just put me on the table and fuck me."

I said, "The waitstaff would line up for their chance."

Joan said, "Good."

When we finished with dinner we moved to a tall table in the small dance bar. We danced a slow romantic song and I kept pushing up her skirt so I could fondle her bare ass. I could feel Joan's excitement growing. I pressed my hard cock into her mound and she humped me back.

Back at the table Joan was sitting so that anyone could see she had no underwear on. To our right there was an elegant middle-aged gentleman.

CuteAndSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteAndSexy

He kept checking Joan's displayed charms.

A waiter approached our table with martinis and told us the gentleman had ordered them for us. We raised our glasses to him and beckoned him to join us. He introduced himself, "Tony"and sat on the chair where he would have the best view of Joan. Tony was in his mid forties, with an athletic build, very well dressed and self confident without being arrogant. He wore a conservative business suit and his tie and shoes appeared to be expensive. 

Joan did several of her Sharon Stone leg crossings. Each time the skirt went further up.

Tony said to me, "You have very beautiful and tempting wife."

Joan piped in, "Am I tempting you?"

I said, "Joan loves to tempt and I love watching her."

Tony arched his eyebrows and moved his chair so that Joan was between us. Joan leaned back in the chair and asked Tony if he liked her jewelry. Tony's face got red and he asked what was going on. I said, "We play sex games. I watch and sometimes participate."

Tony looked at me and then said to both of us, "Can I play too?"

We said we were staying at the Desert Springs nude resort and they weren't too keen on clothed visitors. He said, "I'm at the Desert Riviera hotel. I have only one night left on my trip. Would you like to visit?"

I said, "We have a car and driver, let's go to your place." I buzzed the driver and told him where we were going. I also said I didn't know how long we'd be. We arrived at the hotel a few minutes later. It had a hacienda look and beautiful grounds.

Tony led us to his room. It was quite nice and looked very comfortable. This was not the Ritz nor was it Motel 6. Tony made some martinis in the kitchenette and we settled down. I was in a chair and Tony and Joan sat together on the couch.

Joan put her hands on Tony's face and pulled him to her for a hot kiss. She nibbled on his neck and moaned into his mouth. Tony responded by caressing Joan's tits under her crop top. He pulled her crop top off and tugged at her nipple rings - tiny bells. He slathered one of her breasts with kisses and hickey-like tiny bites. He caressed her other breast with seeking hands.

Joan sighed. She stretched like a cat and her skirt pulled up to her waist revealing her moist slit and clit ring. She reached for his pants and stroked his hardening cock through his slacks. Joan had been horny all night and wanted to be fucked.

She said, "Let's all get undressed."

With that she dropped her skirt and flipped off her shoes. Her body glowed with lust. Her three pieces of jewelry shone and her tiny bells swayed and tinkled.

Tony looked like the cat who caught the mouse. He made quick work of his clothes. Naked he looked like a man who took care of his body. The surprise was his cock. It was plus size both in length and girth. He stroked it a few times and it grew hard and red. The veins on his cock were bright purple. His face and chest were beet red. His eyes devoured Joan. He said, let's move to the bed. He took Joan by the hand and sat her on the edge of the bed. He knelt between Joan's legs.

Joan began making humping movements with her bald cunt.

Tony caressed her thighs moving toward her cunt. He lowered his mouth to her cunt. His tongue slid up and down her slit from rosebud to clit. At her very engorged clit, he sucked it into his mouth. The clit ring made Joan ultra sensitive. He moaned into her cunt. His tongue dove deeply into her. His tongue fucking was firm and confident. When he looked up his face was soaked with her juices.

Joan reached over her head and clutched the bed sheets. She clamped her legs around his neck and pulled him closer to her. She cried out as his tongue swept over her and into her. Joan groaned as her first orgasm ripped through her - a fast hard jolt of staggering sexual pleasure. She shuddered and a glassy look came over her eyes.

Tony held her tightly while she trembled and shook. As she calmed down he stood up and put her legs over his shoulder. He bent down and took a breast into his mouth. His tongue flicked the nipple rings.

He said, "Joan, are you ready?"

Joan said, "Yesss."

At first Tony went gently, sliding his big cock deeper and deeper. When he plunged into her the world quaked. He pulled her up to him and their bodies molded into the single pursuit of sexual pleasure. His mouth took hers again like a man starving. Then he drove her, they drove each other as their bodies joined. He drove her to the edge, fused together as the pleasure swelled to bursting.

Joan cried out, "Oh yesss, yesss, cum in me. I love your big cock. Dick meee!"

Tony stayed fused to her cunt while his cock sent waves of cum into her. His veins pulsed and his eyes had the far away look of a man lost in the moment. "Ahhh." They both flopped back on the bed breathing hard and smiling. Joan's cunt dripping cum.

I sat there a sticky mess. I had cum without touching myself. I got up and got us all towels to clean ourselves with.

Tony caught his breath and said, "Temptation."

After a while I walked over to Joan and held her tightly to me. Finally I said, "Tony, you made our night."

They then got dressed and shared a tender kiss.

We left, happy and content. Our driver looked at how disheveled we looked and grinned. 

Author's Note: To be continued.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments