Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan goes wild part 1

"Joan and I go to a Jamaican adult resort"

18
3 Comments 3
14.1k Views 14.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Joan and I were wondering what our next adventure would be.  I didn't have any business trips planned so we thought we'd take a vacation Some of our ideas were a Dude Ranch, Vail Colorado, or the Florida Keys.  We read a number of booklets looking for the adventures to be had.  One day I was browsing the internet and came across an adult resort in Jamaica, Hedonism II. It seemed to have everything we liked.

I booked a room, an Au Natural with a beach view, and our plane tickets.  The Au Natural room was a deluxe suite overlooking the nude beach.  The resort sounded perfect.  It had theme nights like fetish costumes, naughty schoolgirl, a romp and stomp playroom and lots of activities, a catamaran cruise, endless dining opotions.  We were going to love it. 

The flight was good and when we got there we were picked up in a Limo and driven to Negril. The ride was beautiful, long white sandy beaches, swaying palm trees and a beautiful blue calm ocean.  The limo was stocked with a very good champaign and the driver was friendly and attentive.  Joan was wearing a loose halter top and very tight white short shorts.  I had on a Hawain shirt and khaki shorts.

Joan bent over to open the champaign and her nipples were visible to me and the driver.  She offered the driver a glass and when he said yes, she leaned over the seat and handed it to him.

He was a handsome young black Jamaican man wearing tight shorts and no shirt.  He smiled at Joan and adjusted the bulge in his shorts.  

We arrived at reception and the young man brought in our luggage.  He said to Joan, "I'm Sean maybe I'll see you some time."

The reception area was large with lots of lounging furniture.  The manager came over and introduced himself, Dak.  He welcomed us and thanked us for the luxury reservation.  He called to a bellman and asked him to bring our luggage to our suite.  The room was amazing, King Sized Bed, private jacuzzi on our patio, a view of the nude beach and pool and a huge bathroom.  

I asked the bellman to put our luggage on the rack. He thanked me and then, with a sly look, said, "If you want any weed see me." 

Joan and I stripped our travel weary clothes, put on some sunscreen and walked out of our patio to the beach.  I love putting sunscreen on Joan.  Her whole body glistens.  The beach was incredible, long white stretches of sand, a beach bar and grille, stacks of towels and sunbrellas, and of course lots of beautiful naked people.  This was mostly a young crowd.  In addition to the tourists there were a group of young black men delivering drinks. They too were naked.

I got a sunbrella and some towels and set us up near the beach bar.  We settled in and spent some time people watching.  Joan said she'd like something fruity and cold.  I gestured to one of the men delivering drinks and he came over to our spot.  When he got here Joan openly stared at his large swinging cock.  I told him we'd like drinks.  He headed off to the bar.  Joan said, "He can get me more than a drink."   

When he returned with our drinks Joan reached up for them and brushed the back of her hand on his cock.  He didn't seem surprised.  In the background some reggae music was playing.  He was swaying to the music and playfully touching his cock.

Joan asked, "What's your name?".

He said, "James".

I Introduced us. "I'm Dick and this is my wife Joan".

He asked if we were going to the party tonight, the theme was naughty schoolgirl. I said, "{t sounds like a good time."  James smiled and went back to serving drinks.

I looked over at Joan. Her nipples were taut and erect.  Her breasts were flush red with lust.  There was a hint of moisture around her labia.  

We decided to go for a swim.  The water was warm and the waves were soothing.  Joan wanted to float.  I lifted her up, cupping her ass, and she looked amazing.  We were still for a few minutes until a young man swam up to us.  He was staring brazenly at Joan's glistening body.  I interupted his staring by introducing ourselves, Dick and Carol, husband and wife.  He reluctantly lifted his gaze and introduced himself, John.

We shook hands and John asked if we were new here.  I told him we had just arrived.

John asked, "Did you know the resort's reputation?"

I smiled and ran my hands over Joan's floating body and said we did.  Joan smirked and said, "You've been oogling my body.  Like what you see?"

One of John's friends came over and John introduced him and Bill.  Bill looked lustfuly at Joan and said, "May I?"  I smiled and nodded yes.

John and Bill got on Joan's sides and after looking around they began to run their hands up and down her body. They treated her breasts to cupping and tugging on her nipples. I suggested we move to a more private cove.

John and Bill each used a breast to float Joan while I kept my hands under her ass.  Joan smiled at the three of us and giggled when a soft wave rolled over her.  I moved one of my fingers to Joan's rosebud and started ass finger fucking her.  John and Bill noticed the movement of my hand.  We were soon in a very seculded cove.  John slid his hand down Joan's body to her mound and Bill bent down and started sucking on Joan's nipples.

John spread her wet labia and started softly finger fucking her.  I could feel his finger between the soft walls of Joan's cunt while I fingered her ass.  The small waves kept washing over Joan's body, lapping her breasts and very aroused nipples.  The sun glistened off her skin.  

Both of them started rubbing their cock's on Joan.  John's cock was stout with thick veins.  Bill's was long and slender and was sticking straight up and rigid.

Joan moaned "Ahhhh. I'm such a dirty girl."     

I motioned to them that we should reposition ourselves.  I moved up behind Joan's shoulders and held her afloat with my hands on her ass.

Bill looked at me and I smiled.  He moved down between Joan's floating legs.  He began rubbing his cock head against her cunt.  Joan humped and put her legs around him pulling him closer.  John bent down and began a passionate tongue twisting kiss while pulling on her nipples.  I rubbed my swolen cock on Joan's back, sliding back and forth.

I pushed Joan forward impaling her on Bill's cock.  He began slowly keeping his purple cock head just inside her cunt.  Joan broke her kiss with John and groaned, "Fuck meeee.  Watch meeee."

Bill's pumping kept going deeper and harder.  His long cock reaching deeply into Joan's cunt, with each pump his cock was glistening with their combined juices.

Joan started thrashing her head back and forth and their fucking made small waves that washed over the three of us.  She reached up and pulled herself so she was sitting on his cock.  She rubbed her breasts on his chest and scratched his back in this moment of pure lust.  John got behind her and stuck his finger in her rosebud.  He fingered her ass loosening her up.  His fat cock was going to be a tight fit.

melisacastihot1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisacastihot1

I was panting with lust and love.

John snuggled to Joan's back, put his arms around both Joan and Bill and slowly put his cock in her ass.  For a moment they stood still a tableau of pure sex.They both started pulling Joan up and then down on their cocks.  I could see Joan's ass contracting around the fat cock.  I was franticly jerking my cock.  The hot sun beat down on our flushed bodies. I could feel my balls contracting.  I stood at their side and aimed my cock at them.  I exploded pulsing cum onto the three of them. I nearly passed out with the intensity of my orgasm.

My cuming on them triggered a frantic gruning and groaning from them and then Bill and John both froze, their asses tightening and sending waves of cum into Joan's cunt and ass.

Joan exploded. "Fuuuuck, fill cumm, argh."

We were all still for a moment then we all sunk down in the water washing sex juices off. I pulled Joan up and held her tighly feeling her still pulsing with  pleasure. She gave John and Bill a passionate thank you kiss.

Joan and I walked back to our room.  I turned on the hot tub and we sat in the bubbling water, snuggled and looked out at the beautiful beach and all the lovely naked people. The beach volleyball game was quite exciting with several sets of exciting tits and swinging cocks.  Joan murmured to me, "I'm going to fuck them all."  

I said, "They are all yours my dirty girl."

After a while we went in made sweet tender love and took a well deserved nap.

We woke up around 6pm.  The sun was still high in the air and there was still a lot of activity on the nude beach.  We showered together turning on all the jets and lathering each other up.  We dried with large white fluffy towels and took care of our skin.  We were well rested and Joan was ready for more sex.

We went to the nude beach bar for a pre dinner drink.  I had a martini. Joan had a "Sex on the Beach."  I smirked at her.

We chatted with the bartender and some of the other patrons at the bar.  Joan was preening and flaunting her sexuality.

Around 7pm I said to Joan that we needed to get ready for dinner.

Joan dressed with two small heart shaped (removable) nipple rings and a chain that ran around her waist and was attached to another chain of little hearts that ran down through her labia and back up through her ass cheeks.  When we entered the dining room Joan was the center of attention.  I didn't wear anything, after all this was the Au Natural restaurant.  The restaurant was beautiful, white linen table cloths and napkins, polished silverware, dim candelabra, and soft reggae music in the background.  The restaurant opened to the ocean and the waves were softly washing over the beach.  White muslin drapes swung softly in the breezes. On each chair there was a plush towel to sit on.  The tables were full of naughitly dressed or undressed twosomes, threesomes and small groups.  

We were led to an elevated table and sat facing the other diners.   Joan whispered to me, "This is such naughty fun."

The nude waiter approached us and we ordered the same two drinks, a martini for me, "Sex on the Beach" for Joan.  The waiter was incredibly handsome with smooth chocalate skin and muscles like a god.  While Joan was ordering she openly oogled  his big cock.  When he left to get our drinks Joan said, "I am so horny, I'm going to be your dirty girl tonight."   When he returned with our drinks he picked up the table napkins to put on our laps.  Joan raised her hips so that his fingers grazed her chain of little hearts.  He started reading us the specials and while he was reading he swayed to the music.

We decided on what we wanted.  Joan giggled and said, "We'll have the Porterhouse for two and a bottle of Cabernet."

While we waited for our dinner Joan kept crossing and uncrossing her legs pulling her chain of hearts deeper into her cunt.  A few of the guests noticed her antics and raised a glass to toast us.

Our waiter arrived with our meal and did a tableside carving of the meat.  Joan asked the waiter what his name was, he replied, "Winston".

She said, "Winston, what do you do in your off time?"

He replied, "I do the ladies."

Joan said, "You can do me anytime."

Our meal was delicious and we ate voraciously.  Joan was very hungry.

After the meal a small music group started playing and a dance floor was set up. I took Joan onto the floor as a soft pulsing reggae song played.  Joan wrapped her arms around my neck and put one of her legs between mine, brushed my cock and humped my thigh.  I could feel her erotic heat.  Halfway through the song a young man tapped me on the shoulder and asked if could cut in, "I'm Jim." 

I smiled and said, "Yes."

Joan wrapped herself around his and was humping her bald mound on his thigh.  Jim had a semi erection and it was trapped between them brushing against Joan's stomach.  I knew she'd have a good time.

I decided I wanted another drink.  I went to the bar ordered another martini and started chatting with the bartender.  He was a wealth of erotic stories about the resort.  He asked if I was with anyone.  I looked around the dance floor and our table and Joan was nowhere to be seen.  Occasionaly I worry about Joan's safety. She'll do anything for a sex adventure.

I wandered out to the patio and looked around.  Then I heard Joan moaning.  She was in a gazebo in the garden.  I walked over and saw her splayed on a divan and Winston was between her legs.  They were absorbed in their sex play. 

I walked over and stood by Joan.  She looked up at me with lust glazed eyes and said, "Oh Dick, watch meeee fuck."

Winston was taking long slow strokes into her cunt.  His cock was glistening with their mingled juices.  He glanced over at me and smirked.  I smiled at him.  Their dance of lust was beautiful to watch.  Joan was pulling on her nipples and rising up to meet his every thrust.  I could smell her sex.  Joan's body was shining in the moonlight, her chest flushed deep red with desire.  I love watching Joan fuck.  She puts her whole self into her pleasure.

Winston's cock was stretching her cunt and I watched as she gripped  it with her vaginal muscles.

Their moment of pleasure was rapidly approaching.  Winston froze and pulled his cock out and shot wave after wave of cum on her body.  Him cum was bright white and contrasted with their white and black bodies.

Joan was quivering and moaning, "Ahhhh Winston, fuck meeee, Dick watch meeee." 

I pulled Winston away and wrapped my arms around Joan's quaking body.  Her orgasm went on and on.

When she came to she smiled at Winston and said, "I love your cock."

He smiled and left.

I held Joan for a while telling her wat a dirty girl she was and how much I loved her.

I finally said to Joan that we needed to get ready for the Naughty School party.

to be continued.    

 

Authors note.  This will be the last in the Joan series although it will take several parts.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments