Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan in Ann Arbor #2

"Joan fucks more students"

8
1 Comment 1
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
After a small rest, Joan took a long hot shower. I watched her and wondered how I could have ever found someone so beautiful and in tune with my sexual and romantic desires.

The four young men were sitting in the living room and looking a bit despondent. Joan walked in wrapped in a large towel. She smiled at everybody and put her hands on her hips and flashed us by opening and closing the towel. Joan then cocked her finger for us to follow her back towards the bedroom. She took off the towel and got on her knees in front of the four young men. All their cocks were initially limp but when Joan started fondling them and licking the heads they immediately got erect again. I smiled at the scene and sat in a chair to watch the sex show.

Joan started deep throating them one at a time, then two at a time, while fingering herself. Jake, with the big cock and balls, started moaning. Joan sucked and licked them until they were wet with her tongue and mouth saliva. She told Jake to get on his back on the bed. His large erection was pointed straight up at the ceiling. Joan straddled his cock and rubbed it on her wet slit. Eddie got on the bed between Jake's legs and started caressing Joan's ass. She moaned.

Joan leaned forward until her breasts were in Jake's face. He started licking her puffed up nipples leaving a trail of wetness from nipple to nipple. I gave Eddie some lubricant. He put one finger in Joan's ass and circled it around. He added a second finger still circling and gently thrusting in and out of her rosebud. Eddie then lubricated his cock and put it between Joan's ass cheeks. Joan started swaying, brushing her breasts across Jakes mouth.

Tom and George were watching intently, stroking their cocks and cupping their balls. Their breathing was raspy and short with excitement.

Eddie took his lubricated cock and began gently inserting it into Joan's asshole. Joan and Jake were still waiting for Eddie to get all the way in. While waiting they were savoring the pure dirty sex of it all. With a final push Eddie was deep into Joan's rosebud. It was his turn to relish the salacious feelings while gently beginning to stroke in and out. Joan moaned.

Joan looked over at Tom and George while they were gripping their cocks.

She said, breathlessly, "Your turn is soon. Don't come yet. Save that hot cum for me."

Joan put her hands beside Jake's head and pushed back plunging Eddie deep in her ass, then she rose up on Jake's big cock and drove down. Jake's cock was leaking and dribbling down on Joan's wet, slick cunt.

I could feel the sexual excitement in the room.

Joan's juices mingled with Jakes, filling the room with the musty smell of wanton sex.

She moaned, "Cocks, I want Cocks. Fuck meee."

Jake began rapidly thrusting up into Joan's cunt. His cock's veins were pulsing. His cock head was purple with lust.

Jake's excitement fueled Eddie who began franticly pumping into her ass.

Joan's cunt and ass were tightly clasping their cocks. Her whole body was red and flushing. This is what she so desperately wanted.

I got up from the chair and stood by the fucking trio, stroking and pulling on my excited cock.

Jake groaned and pushed deeply into Joan.

He grunted out, "I'm coming, I'm coming in your cunt."

That sent Eddie over the top and he groaned, "Fuck your ass, my cum."

I started spurting ropes of come all over the three of them.

I groaned "Joan, Joan, loveee, fuck."

Joan shuddered and slurred out, "Unhhh, Ahhh, coming, meee."

They all slowly stopped fucking.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

Jake and Eddie's cocks slowly popped out of Joan. Their breaths were short. Their smiles were all open and happy. There was a soft sensual silence in the room.

I hugged Joan while come dribbled out of her cunt and ass and she trembled with her orgasm. 

After a few minutes they all disentangled. Joan flopped on her back and smiled at us all. She ran her hands over her sticky body.

Joan said, "I think I need a shower. Tom and George, will you join me."

I wondered at her deep lust for cocks and orgasms.

Joan came over to me an gave me a passionate kiss. She fondled my cock.

Joan said, "Hey cowboy, do you want to watch?"

She cocked her finger at Tom and George to follow her.

The shower was a large rectangle with glass walls and numerous shower heads.

Joan turned the shower on and pulled Tom and George by their cocks into the shower. They smiled and started to lather her body with soft scented soap. Joan rubbed her body all over theirs. Her skin was shiny and flushed with lust. Their cocks were hard and nearly bursting.

I was getting hard again.

Jake and Eddie were still smiling and watching from the bed. They were stroking their rapidly inflating pricks.

All the shower heads were beating down on the trio. Joan bent over at the waist and sucked Tom into her mouth. As she was bent over George came up behind her and began caressing her.

Joan moaned and thrust herself back at George.

Tom was holding her head and fucking her mouth, moaning with delight.

George aimed his cock at her exposed cunt and slid it into the folds of her freshly fucked vagina.

Joan momentarily took her mouth off of Tom and groaned "Fuck meee."

Both men were overly excited by all the sex they had witnessed.

Tom fucked her face with a lustful frenzy.

George fucked her madly, his balls slapping her ass.

Both of them were soon overcome with lust and started pumping load after load of semen into her.

Joan stood up and kissed both of them with her mouth full of come.

I couldn't take any more and I pulled Joan out of the shower and carried her to the bed. I stuck my cock into her sopping cunt and reveled in the warmth and wetness. I was franticly pumping into her and Joan was moaning and babbling.

She cried out, "Oh my fucking god, fuck, fuck."

I started to come in her and she thrust her cunt up at me.

Both of us moaned "I'm coming, I'm coming."

I leaned down and pulled Joan's still trembling body to me and murmured words of love.

We asked the four of them if they would like to stay over. We all cuddled in the big bed and I drifted off to sleep.

Several times during the night I was awakened by a shaking bed. They all took numerous turns fucking Joan in every possible position. I smiled and held her hand while she was being fucked.

In the morning we were all happy and sated.

I said to them, "What a great start to big game weekend."

They reluctantly dressed and kissed Joan goodbye.

Joan and I ordered breakfast in bed. When the waiter came, Joan lay there naked and he could smell a room full of sex.

Later on Joan and I got dressed and got ready to go to the game.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments