Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan's high school reunion part 2

"The reunion gets hotter and wilder"

20
4 Comments 4
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
The five of us, Tad, Tim, Ted and Joan and I were all grinning. Joan extricated herself from her three reunion classmates. She lay back splayed on the bed. Her body was flush. Her nipples jutted out from her red tits. Her cunt was leaking cum. She had a dreamy satiated look in her eyes.

I climbed on the bed and pulled Joan's sticky body to me. We held each other gently and murmured words of everlasting love and lust.

Tad, Ted and Tim got up slowly. They said they had to get back to their rooms. Joan gave each of them a hot goodnight kiss and fondled their cocks and balls.

Joan smiled at them and said, "Well we really put the 'union' in reunion. I'll see you at the ballgame tomorrow."

Joan and I talked for a while. We relived the hot sex night. We finally fell asleep. I spooned my cock in her ass cleft.

In the morning we showered and went down for breakfast. Ted was there. He greeted Joan with a tongue twirling kiss. There were several knowing looks from the other tables. Several of the women gave Joan disapproving frowns. 

After breakfast we went back to our room.

I asked, "What do you want to do?"

Joan said, "Why don't we spend some time reacquainting our selves with Nashville?"

We got our car and drove around. We saw our old house and talked about all the good times we had there. Nashville was where we got married and where we started our sexual adventures. We had a delicious catfish, biscuits and hush puppies lunch at the Loveless Cafe. The Loveless is an old Nashville tradition located just out of town on Highway 100.

After lunch Joan reminded me of the reunion softball game. We went back to the hotel to get changed. I put on some jeans and a T shirt with "Class of 2007" on it and got my baseball glove. Joan went into the bathroom to change. She came out wearing her old cheerleading outfit. It looked outrageously hot on her.

She spun around and the skirt floated up. I could see the skimpy underpants she had on. Then she did a split in the middle of the floor, legs akimbo, cunt visible through the opaque panties.

Joan asked, "You like?"

I nodded yes and we headed for Percy Warner Park. The park is huge and has several ball fields. At the park we found her classmates. Several of them wolf whistled at Joan's outfit and a few of them again patted her on the ass.

I got on the field with a bunch of guys and we tossed the ball around getting warmed up.

Joan was on the sidelines with the women. Three of the women had on the same cheerleading outfit. There were three cheerleader guys in their uniforms. They were all practicing their moves.

The guys picked sides and flipped a coin to see who was on what team. Each side picked a captain who set the batting order. I was the pitcher for our team. I went to the mound and threw a few practice pitches. I was very rusty and pitched a few wild balls before settling in.

mariann_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariann_love

I got the first two batters out. Joan was yelling her support. She was jumping up and down showing her underwear. The third batter smashed a home run off of me. The next two guys got on base but I struck the next one out.

The cheerleaders did some basic pom pom and shaking moves and yelled encouragement. The game went on for a while, each side doing okay. The score was tied in the sixth and last inning.

The cheerleaders went into some more athletic moves. In one of them two guys lifted Joan up and she stood on their hands. Both of them looked up her skirt and smiled at the view. Joan jumped down and did a few cartwheels showing off her tiny panties. The other two girls, not to be outdone, did some splits on the grass. Each of them had on equally tiny panties. The three girls did some walking on their hands. It was a delightful view of their panties pulled tightly into their vaginas.

The entire cheering team huddled behind some trees. We could hear them giggling. They came bounding out doing back flips. The girls had all taken off their panties. The game stopped and the players circled around the cheering teams. The cheering guys got behind the girls and started humping them. Joan looked flushed. She flipped her skirt up and turned to the guy behind her and wrapped her legs around him. She started grinding her bald mound into his bulging crotch. She pulled him behind a large elm tree and unzipped his pants and pulled them down. She jumped up with her legs around him and impaled herself on his cock. Joan threw her head back and pushed his cock deeply into her. She moaned her desires.

The other girls, not to be outdone, did the same with the other two guys. Suddenly there was a full fledged orgy going on in the daylight. The ball players surrounded them and started pulling their cocks out and stroking them.

I was dazed by the sight of so many people fucking and masturbating. The girls traded off guys and fucked them all. The woods were filled with sounds and smells of hot sex. The sexual tension took all of us over the edge.

Joan groaned, several times, "Fuck meee. Cum, Cum, Cum."

The excitement was too much. Cocks were spurting all around and the girls were grunting and climaxing. Joan slowly disengaged herself from her third guy. I took her in my arms and fingered her dripping cunt. I wanted more. I had Joan lean against a tree. I got down on my knees and drank their mingled juices from her cunt. Joan started rubbing her cunt all over my face, glistening with cum.

Joan made an inarticulate sexual sound, climaxed and collapsed on my face.

The reunion ball game was over and everyone sighed, zipped up and straightened out. There were a few jokes about who won the game. We all got in our cars and headed back to the hotel. We had to get ready for the reunion prom that night.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments