Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

John, Jillian and Me

"Old friends share his young wife"

19
5 Comments 5
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I was talking with my buddy, we had spent part the afternoon in his covered back patio. John and I were now in our mid 40’s. We had known each other since grade and high school. In college, we even sexually shared girl friends. There were different ones each semester, all four years.

After college, John inherited his father’s small trucking company. I, on the other hand, went to work in a local business office for a year and then was transferred to the home office in another state.

Over the years, I had come home for a few days. One time to be his best man at his first marriage at age twenty five. That one ended in divorce after five years. He had caught his wife and their neighbor fucking in his bed. It was then that he divorced her.

John had never told me any of those troubles before. Neither had he said that his own wife had given him a bad dose of Clap. For a long time he thought that it was just a case of stubborn urethritis. It was much later after the divorce that he finally saw a doctor. He found out that it was a really a tough strain of gonorrhea that the neighbor had donated to John’s wife and that she gave to John.

Nine years later, John's office help, Joanna, retired after 40 years working for John, his father and grandfather.. She talked John into hiring her beautiful eighteen year old niece to take the position. Jillian had worked part time the last year of high school and since she graduated. She learned the business helping out her aunt. John married Jill a year later, with Joanna‘s blessing. It was now five years later.

Two years ago, I had been promoted recently to office manager of the company and returned to my home town. I run the same small local area office where I started over twenty one years before. I had married twenty two years ago and was the father of two boys and three girls. They were all off visiting Viola’s parents for the summer. It had been ten days since they left.

Since my return, John and I did many things together, bowling, fishing, etc. My wife, Viola, became close friends with Jillian during that time, despite their age difference. John’s gorgeous 23 year old wife, Jillian, came out and joined us. She was sitting close to me. She had beautiful long legs, was wearing tight and very small white shorts and a loose halter top. I could tell that she was not wearing a bra, there were no bra straps on her bare back. I could not see any panties line either. When she leaned over I could occasionally see the swell of a small breast when the halter would gape open.

Every so often, her bare thigh would brush up against mine. John would just grin. He then suggested we go into the house. Jillian led the way. John and I were both observing the swinging and swaying of her slim hips as she walked.

John proudly exclaimed, “She has the cutest ass when she walks, how about you, what do you think? Do you remember how we used to compare each girl’s ass and pussy when they were bare ass naked and we had fucked them?”

“You are right, Jillian does have the finest little ass that I have seen lately. It reminds me of two bull dogs fighting in a gunny sack. I bet it's nice and firm when you hold it in both of your hands when your cock is planted deep in her hot, tight and juicy little pussy. I hope she does not shave, that would be a shame. I bet her beautiful tits are nice and firm pressed against your chest. I remember you liked the pussy riding your cock like a race horse jockey in the saddle.”

John elbowed my arm as his is the way we used to talk about the girls we made out with when we were in college. The three of us sat in the living room, Jillian and I on the love seat. John hitched up an straight back chair right in front of us. He had a very sober look on his face.

“Doug, Jill and I have been married for five years now. I now have a number of medical problems. Because of the medications, I need to use Viagra every time to even try to get a hard on.

alicecooper2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicecooper2

Jill has been very patient, but she is a highly sexed woman. I can no longer satisfy her with just oral sex and using my fingers. She says that a vibrator just does not do it for her. Jill needs the feel of a real live hard cock fucking in her pussy.”

Jill added, “I love it when John makes me climax, when his tongue makes love to my clitoris, but I need more to fulfill my lust during sex. I was still a virgin at age eighteen when I went to work for John.”

He added, “It was two weeks after she started working for me. I thought she had gone home and I was alone in the office. It was after 6 pm and I was reading the latest Playboy. The center fold was open on my desk. I had unzipped my pants and had just started jacking off. Jill entered and I could not cover up.

Jill stated, ”I had found a discrepancy in the mileage report that one of the drivers turned in. I had left the office to read the odometer. That is why John thought that I had gone for the day. I went to his office to tell him about the problem. It was the first time that I had ever seen a man masturbate. I just had to watch.”

John continued, “I tried to cover up, but she was already beside me. She asked me if she could do that for me. She told me that she had listed when some of the girls at school talked about jacking off their boy friends, sucking their cocks and even fucking them. We ended up on the office couch. She sucked me off and I ate her pussy. It ended up when my cock ate her cherry and took her virginity. She really loves having orgasms. She moved in with me, even though I was so much older. We married six weeks later.”

“Since then, John has told me about the two of you and your exploits in college. He says that he would like to relive some of those memories again. He told me that he would love to watch you fuck me. That idea really excites me, Doug. I need the actual penetration of a real hard cock to make me orgasm hard and multiple times, the way I love!”

“Doug, for old times sake, and our long friendship, I want you to join Jill and me to keep her happy in bed.”

I slapped him on the back, “John, I would be proud and honored to help you and Jillian out with your problems!”

John thanked me profusely and Jillian was all smiles as she led the way to their bedroom and the king size bed. John went to the bathroom and took a double dose of Viagra as he undressed. Jill and I quickly stripped each other. I was not disappointed to see her beautiful naked body. The small tits and neatly trimmed pubic pussy hair with her swollen labia already moistened in anticipation of the forthcoming sexual orgy.

She said, “John was right, I did not believe him about how big your cock is. I just thought he was exaggerating.”

Jillian and I were on the bed engaged in heavy petting and foreplay when Joined us. He was watching closely while jacking his cock trying to get some semblance of an erection. Meanwhile, Jillian and I went into a 69 and brought each other to a most wonderful orgasm. Her pussy aroma was so intoxicating, juicy and tasty. I still had a full erection as she rolled off of me. I crawled between her wide spread legs and had no trouble entering her sweet, still very tight pussy.

John watched as Jillian and I then leisurely fucked as she had several more climaxes. I was ready to cum again. I looked at John with questioning. He nodded his approval. I filled the pussy of his wife with a load of my semen still filled with my sperm.

“That a boy, Doug, it is just like the good old days!”

John now had a semi hard on. He took my place and was able to get his cock up inside Jill’s pussy for the first time in months. We continued fucking three or four times a week until my family returned. Then it was on any occasion that was available after that. I was still able to fulfill my own wife’s sexual needs as well as my own need for lots of extra marital fucking.

To Be Continued

Published 
Written by familylover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments