Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Life After Sue part 1

"I seek revenge while Debbie and Gloria decide they want another child."

13
7 Comments 7
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Lyn and Ron got married. Julie and I had attended the wedding. Sue, my wife was supposed to be in Sydney at a skating competition.

I had talked to Debbie who told me that Sue had left me and had cleared out all our belongings. I checked my accounts and found she had also cleaned out all our savings as well as my last month’s salary. I had tried calling Sue but her mobile was switched off and our home phone was not being answered.

We joined Ron and Lyn at their honeymoon house. During the evening Ron has sex with Julie. I had not expected it and combined with the issues of Sue leaving me, I broke down. When I had recovered we left and flew back to Perth the next morning.

I had not organized transport to get home. The only money I had was a couple of hundred dollars in cash. I knew that Julie had money but I was not going to ask her to help out. The only person who knew that we were flying back that morning was Debbie. I had called her to let her know that I would pick up the new house keys from her around midday.

We left the plane and when we walked into the baggage area there was Debbie with her son waiting for us. She smiled, gave a big wave and rushed over to me then threw her arms around my neck. When we disengaged, I found that she was crying.

“Why are you crying, Debbie? Is something wrong with Gloria?”

“No, Gloria is fine. I’m just so upset about what Sue has done to you.”

“Hey, Debbie, it’s OK. I have been expected her to leave. It’s a lot sooner than I had expected but that’s OK. I’d like you to meet Julie. Julie is a very good friend of mine.”

“Hi Julie, it’s good to meet you.”

“Hi Debbie, pleased to meet you.”

I thought I should explain a little more to Julie. “Julie, Debbie has kept house for us the last few years. When we first came over to the west, Debbie was our babysitter. She has a partner, Gloria. You may remember that I’ve mentioned Debbie and Gloria to you.”

“Yes, so this is your son, Gordon, Debbie?”

“It’s Goyse actually. We named him after his dad. His dad didn’t tell us that Goyse was his nickname.”

“Come here lad and give me a big hug. You’re a handsome little bugger, aren’t you? I’ll bet you have some trouble keeping the girls at bay when you get a bit older. You much be a very proud mum, Debbie. I’ve never had children but one day I hope to.”

“Yes, he’s a good kid. I’m very lucky. I’m hoping to have a little brother or sister for him soon.”

“Oh, are you?” Julie looked directly at me and then looked back to Debbie with a worried look on her face. It was a surprise to me as well but it told me what Debbie and Gloria wanted to talk to me about.

“It was a surprise to see you here, Debbie. Were you meeting someone?”

“Yes,” she kept us in suspense for a while then burst out laughing. “Of course, I am. I’m here to pick you up. I knew that because Sue had stripped your house she probably also stripped your accounts so I came up to see if you needed a lift.”

“We do actually but what if someone else was picking us up?”

“If that was the case, Goyse, then we would have had a nice, enjoyable drive.”

We grabbed our bags and headed home. The girls sat up front while the two Goyse’s sat in the rear. After about ten minutes, Debbie’s son was fast asleep. This wasn’t wasted on Julie who asked Debbie about her desire to have another child. She started the conversation by telling Debbie that she knew that I was the father of her son.

Debbie didn’t answer immediately but then she addressed me, “Goyse, Julie must be very important to you for you to share that information. I thought that we had an agreement to keep that confidential?”

“You need not worry about Julie. She will only ever discuss it with you, me and Gloria. I was as surprised as you were that she raised it. Perhaps you need to explain to us, Julie.”

“If Debbie is planning to have a second child, I was wondering did she plan to have it with the same father.”

“I haven’t had a chance to talk to Goyse about it yet but yes, I was hoping that Goyse would help Gloria and me out again.”

“I’ve got an interest now, that’s all. I hope that when you decide to talk to him about it you don’t leave me out.”

“Goyse, is that what you want?”

“You heard Julie. She has every right to ask to be included.”

“Hell man, you’re a quick worker. Sue only left you a couple of days ago.”

“As I said to you before, her leaving was not a surprise. The only shock was the timing. We thought it was at least three years away. Julie and I met in the states. She came back with me.”

“That must have been a big risk for you, Julie?”

“Not really, he came highly recommended. I got a five years replacement warranty thrown in as well.”

We all burst out laughing. It was the break from the conversation that we needed. I was not comfortable with it at all. I had given Julie a rock-solid promise that she would be the only woman in my life then bingo up pops Debbie who wants me to bed her to get her pregnant. Not really the way to start a one on one, exclusive, long-term relationship.

When we got home, the house looked bare. Debbie had organized a bed, a table and chairs, a refrigerator and a washing machine. Not very lavish furnishing for a five-bedroom home designed for entertaining. What worried me most is that much of the furnishing belonged to the company. Not only did I need to replace it but it needed to be equivalent to the furnishings that Sue had taken.

Julie came to my aid by insisting that I move in with her for the foreseeable future.

Sue had however left me with my work car. She had taken the brand new Audi which I had saved up for and purchased with cash. This pissed me off no end. Losing the furniture was bad. Losing all our savings and having the credit cards taken to their limit was worse but losing my Audi was like the end of the world. I don’t get pissed off real easy but when I do I start to worry even myself. Sue had pissed me off real bad.

The bank manager was quite helpful. He immediately shut down my cards and issued me with credit cards with an increased credit limit. My boss had also heard via the grapevine and called to offer me a credit on my future salary. I expect the paymaster had notified him after my earlier query.

Life was looking up again. Each night Julie and I made love after which she went to sleep. Sleep for me was more difficult. Years ago I had written some poetry and the urge came back to me. The words fell out of my brain at the most surprising times, sometimes sitting on the toilet. Another time prose came to me in the middle of a work meeting to discuss productive with the team leaders. The urge was overwhelming so I set aside a couple of hours every night directly after Julie and I made love to write.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

The other thing that kept coming to me was what to do about being ripped off the way I had been. Everybody who knew me kept telling me how unfair she had been to rip me off the way she had which gave me the impression that some action needed to be taken. Whatever I did would need to meet some criteria being that it had to be legal or reasonably legal, it could not involve violence of any type but it had to make a huge impression on Sue and anyone else involved.

A clue came when a friend and workmate called in for a coffee and told me that he had seen Sue and a well-dressed individual in Perth. By the description, the well-dressed individual had to be Phillip. I contacted the investigator who had tracked down Sue for me on several other occasions. I provided him with the brief to locate the address where they had shacked up and also to find out where Phillip was working.

I knew that Phillip had a thing for tight pussy. I put out feelers to locate a good looking woman who earns a living on her back. I got several takers. The problem I had now was to find out which one had the tightest pussy. It was important that I not be personally involved. The most important reason was to remain faithful to Julie. A friend, Kevin who regularly used ladies of the night came to the rescue. I offered to pay all his costs on condition that he found the right woman for me to use in my plan. He was ecstatic. How often does someone offer to pay for multiple prostitutes for you?

Two weeks later, Kevin provided me with the information that I needed. I then gave him his briefing. The instructions to the lady were typed. Once she understood what was required she was to destroy the notes.

 She was to book into a room at Phillips hotel for a week. I had by this time been supplied with a photograph of Phillip to show her. She was to search him out and get a conversation going with him then she was to introduce the concept of cuckolding along the lines that she was cuckolding her boyfriend. If he didn’t take the bait she was to extend her stay at the hotel until he did.

Once he fell for it she was to send a message to Sue to join her at the hotel. The message would tell her to not knock but to simply enter when she arrived. I understood Sue and knew that if the limited information was given her inquisitive nature would be certain to make her attend especially so if she thought a woman was interested in her. The plan required good timing. It was important that the door to the room be left unlocked for her to enter. It was also important that there be a method of communication from the lookout downstairs to the bait. A message in code sent by phone would achieve that.

Mid-week I heard at work that Sue had caught her new boyfriend with a young woman. She had kicked him out of the unit. My plan had been successful. A week later, I was told that she had taken the new boyfriends clothes and personal items out into the backyard and burned them leaving him with nothing. It seems that when he left his wife she had stripped him of all of his valuable assets in much the same way that Sue had done to me. I felt avenged.

Debbie and Gloria had come around on Friday after we had returned from over east. The four of us went out for dinner. After dinner, we returned to Julie’s unit for coffee. As expected they were interested in having another child. The big surprise was that both girls wanted me to impregnate them. I could tell that they were reluctant to ask, possibly because they were not comfortable with Julie yet. I told them that I probably would not be available to them but I would think about it and give them my decision later.    

When they were about to leave, Julie asked them to stay while she had a private discussion with me. She took me into her bedroom. I was thinking, “I’m in for it here. I expected that she was going to rip into me about not saying no to their request.”

The discussion started with her bombastic approach which I had become accustomed to whenever she was upset, “Why!” She asked while shaking her head.

“Why what?”

“Why did you say you needed time to consider it?”

“I didn’t want to hurt them. It’s important to them.”

“Then why didn’t you tell them right away that you would do it.”

“What are you saying?”

“I’m saying that you have to do it for them. Now get out there and make the arrangements.”

“But I promised you that you would be the only woman from now on.”

“Yes, but this is not you cheating on me. It’s helping out two desperate women. If you don’t help them, what the hell do you think they will do? They have no one else. You can’t say no.”

“But what about you, what will you be doing while I…  You know?”

“I’ll be there of course. Each time, one of them will feel left out and will want someone with them. I’ll keep them company, of course.”

“Like KFC, a leg in one hand, a breast in the other and that finger licking goodness, I assume.”

“You are a dirty old bastard. You are my dirty old bastard actually and I love you. Now get out there and look after our guests.”

I went out and joined Debbie and Gloria. “Girls, I am yours. Now when did you want this to happen?”

Debbie’s reaction took me by surprise. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. It wasn’t the kiss of a friend, it was the kiss of a lover. I could see Gloria behind Debbie and by the look on her face, I wasn’t the only one surprised.  I reached my arm out and beckoned Gloria to me. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her in close. I broke the kiss with Debbie and turned my head to kiss Gloria.

A voice in the background I recognized as Julies said, “Starting without me are you?”

I broke with Gloria and replied, “Come and join us, honey. The girls are really happy that you will let me become a dad again.”

“Maybe we should make it three of us. Wouldn’t it be exciting if we all had our babies at the same time, girls?”

“Shit, that would really be something wouldn’t it? Are you fair dinkum?”

“Yes, I’ve been thinking about it since the night we left Ron and Lyn’s place. You know. I’m getting older. I’ll be thirty next year and I don’t want to leave it too late. We both agreed that if Sue left we would have a child. She’s gone so why not? Only thing is that you girls will need to wait for at least a couple of months ‘till the effect of the pill wears off.”

Gloria responded first, “I’m in! Debbie?”

“Of course, it would be terrific. I’m horny just thinking about it.”

Gloria shook her head. “You’re horny all the time so you’re saying nothing has changed.”

We all burst out laughing. I felt Debbie rubbing her pussy up against my leg and she felt very wet. It felt like Gloria wasn’t wrong. Life was looking up.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments