Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lisa's first gang bang

"A group sex fantasy"

18
9 Comments 9
37.4k Views 37.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
Lisa always wanted a gang bang. She was married to Max and it was their fantasy for many years. Many times during their sex sessions, she indicated that she had to have a gang bang. At least 6-8 or more men. All fucking her and using her body for their complete satisfaction. Different cocks, different shapes and sizes and even colours pounding into her. Ramming into her, making her cum and ultimately using her as a cum dump. That is what she wanted, to ultimately be a cum dump for men. During sex, Max would ask her - if she wanted to be a cum dump whore - she flooded his cock with her sweet musky juices, cumming hard as she usually did. She was a multi orgasmic woman, and at times in that flow of energy, she could orgasm without even being touched.

Lisa was 37, brownish hair, green eyes, 1.65 metres tall, or short as some would say. She was not thin but not fat either. A little covering on her ass, thighs and tummy. Lots of men like that in a woman. In fact men like all women, because they possess the centre of joy, the place that drives them crazy wild, creating passion and fire within them. Pussy. The power it wields over men is incredible. Cocks burn with excitement, balls throb when men think of hot, wet, juicy, horny pussy.

Max did not mind if it was hairy or clean shaven. All that mattered was that it got wet, and that he could make Lisa cum through the centre of her being. Max’s preference was a pussy with hair on the mound, and clean shaven lips. It made no difference if the ass was hairy or clean shaven, as long as it was washed and clean. If it smelt clean and tasted clean, he would put his tongue deep into her holes. And of course his fingers and cock too! As would many men too!

Lisa had hair on the mound, with a smattering of hair creeping up from her bum hole. Her lips were clean shaven, puffy and at most times wet from her juices, because she liked to walk around in a state of horniness at all times. She was always thinking of sex in one form or another. She would watch men’s groins and moisten thinking of them being hard for her. She leered lasciviously at them thinking of how their cocks could make her cum. She was every man’s dream girl.

In fantasy, when the sexual energies are high is an absolutely phenomenal experience. Putting it into reality they found something different. When there is no sexual energy, talking about it does not invoke the same feelings as when the cock is hard, the pussy is wet, and the energies are blissful. So it took them awhile to manifest this happening. They started to talk about it happening, and how to make it happen. She wanted a biker gang to use her for their sexual satisfaction. This made Max extremely horny. The thought of watching a bunch of strangers ramming her cunt , making her cum on their cocks excited him to no end. He used to think about it all the time. They fantasized about it all the time. They had played with other men in threesomes, but now she wanted more. She wanted many cocks, she wanted men to take turns on her, and she wanted to be filled up to the brim with their cum. When it was all over, she wanted to feel that pounding in her weary, stretched sore and bruised pussy for days after. She wanted to imagine it all over again and feel it. And she wanted to have their cum dribble down her legs as she walked.

Max had a friend, Howie, who was a member of the local Harley bikers group. They were all businessmen who bought Harleys for the trend and to be in with the boys. Some of them could not even ride properly. So Max in his excited state thought on how to make this a reality. He was going to make this happen, one way or the other.

Max called Howie, and asked him if they could ride with them one weekend as passengers. He had no idea if this would work, but he put the flow of energy into action. Howie liked the idea, and said he would ask one of the other riders if one of the couple could ride with them. He called Max back to say all was cool, and that Sunday was on.. He asked them to wear leather jackets and jeans and they would be given Harley chevrons, to identify them for the ride.

They were excited for the day, not knowing if anything was going to happen. But the expectation was huge. They throbbed for days before the ride, had tons of sex, fantasizing about what was to happen. Both had many loud intense orgasms, that Lisa told Max she could feel him shooting his cum deep inside of her. Especially when he shot his load deep into her ass. She was not one for swallowing cum, so Max had other places to bust his load.

On the Sunday morning they met 120 bikers all on different Harleys, all dressed in leathers, jeans, gloves and helmets. Lisa was excited. It was arranged that Max would ride with Howie and Lisa would ride with a youngish dude, who was a competent rider. Whilst they were standing getting ready to go, Max whispered and egged Lisa on, for Lisa to rub the young dude’s cock on the ride. She smiled and said, “Maybe”. She looked around to see if anyone would notice and run ran her palm over Max’s crotch. He started to throb. The anticipation was electric.

They got on the bikes and rode off. For the first while Max could not see where she was, ahead or behind. Hid adrenaline was pumping. After a while, they all stopped to have a smoke, stretch their legs and inhale some fresh morning air. Lisa came to find Max and kissed him lusciously on the lips with a huge smile on her face.

“Fuck, that was awesome,” she said. “I am so wet and horny from that ride. That bike throbbed inside me!”

Max’s cock started to throb. “I am going to touch his cock,” she said.

Max felt the pressure in his groin as she said that. He could not wait to hear about it.

They got back on the bikes and rode off again. After a bit, Max saw her bike draw alongside them. He looked over and she had her hands around his waist, and then while he was watching she was rubbing the younger guy’s groin. He looked at Max and smiled, as if to say, ‘you have no idea what’s happening here, dude!’ and they drove off. Max started to get hard. He watched Lisa’s ass from behind, knowing that she had her hands onanother guy’s groin, making his cock hard.

They stopped again an hour or so later for breakfast, after some undulating hills which were exhilarating.

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe

Max was throbbing in anticipation. He wanted to know if anything happened. For all he knew she could have been fucked already.

Lisa came over to Max, and said, “Come with me to the bathroom.”

Max followed her. She pulled down her jeans, she was not wearing a G string and said, “Feel how wet I am.” Max, put his fingers at the entrance to her pussy. She was wet, dripping, sopping wet. He lifted his fingers to his nose and then sucked them leering at her with his desperate eyes.

“I have been rubbing his cock all they way here. He told me he is going to fuck me silly. I told him, as long as his friends join in too. I have cum so many times on the bike already.”

“What did he say?”, Max’s heart was in his throat, as he thrust two fingers back into her. She was cumming already. She moaned in his ear and held on to him as the orgasms racked her body.

“That he would do just that, but he wanted to fuck me first, and he wants me to suck him before we ride off again”.

“And?” Max enquired.

“And I am going to suck him. He is coming to join me in the bathroom shortly.” She started cumming again on Max’s fingers. He pulled them out of her and stuck them in his mouth, tasting her wet juices again. Fuck she was wet, and horny. And she was going to suck another dude’s cock and get fucked by him. That made him crazy horny. She kissed Max again. “He got so hard on the bike. When we stopped, I thought he was going to jump me there and then.”

They heard footsteps outside, and the door opened. They became quiet. The toilet stall door was slightly open so that if it was the dude he could see in. Lisa’s jeans were still around her ankles. The next thing the door opened and there he stood, smiling.

“You kinky fucks”, he said. “You do know, she is going to suck me now? Oh fuck, no pants on.” He could see that her jeans were around her ankles, and she was wearing no panties. Max moved away from Lisa, so he could get into the stall with them. It was big enough for all three of them. His fingers were inside her before you could say anything and he was kissing her passionately. Max watched her kissing him back, their tongues rolling around each other’s mouths. He looked between her legs and watched him thrusting his fingers inside her. He could hear the squish, squish of her juices as he finger fucked her wetness. Max was hard, and was excited at watching his wife being kissed and finger fucked. She was a mass of orgasm, and was moaning. She was gripped him as she was cumming, almost like she needed to hold onto something in case she fell off.

She was cumming, and cumming hard, because her knuckles were white as she gripped his shirt. He pulled his thick fingers out of her. Her inner thighs were wet from her juices. Sopping wet. She pulled on the buckle of his belt, opened his zip and pulled his jeans and underpants down to his ankles. She sat on the toilet seat and pulled him toward her. His tumescent cock stood straight up, and was huge. It was long and thick, his foreskin lightly covering a quarter of his cock head. She grabbed the base of his cock and fed his cock into her mouth. Max watched how she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. He was moaning, his head back, eyes closed. Max knelt down, and wedged himself between them opening her legs. He wanted to taste where another dude’s finger’s had been. She was wet, oh so fucking wet. Slimy and slippery.

Max rubbed her swollen clit and could hear her breathing was shallow. Every now and again she would stop sucking the dude’s cock, so she could catch her breath. And then she started to cum. Max said to her, “Don’t stop!” All she had to do was focus on cumming, and I would keep her in the throes of orgasm. A low moan started coming from deep within her. Max had his mouth on her clit and two fingers inside her. He knew that he was stimulating her G spot, the way she was bucking her hips on the toilet seat. She continued sucking, every now and again, licking around his cock head. Max lifted his head every now and again to watch the dude’s cock going in and out of her mouth. He watched how she pulled his foreskin back and forewords, precum glistening at the tip of his hardness. H e watched the dude’s tight balls swing as he fucked his wife’s mouth.

Max said to her , “He wants to cum”, knowing that she did not like cum in her mouth. She did not stop. The dude grabbed her head and was face fucking her roughly. She was clearly loving this because she did not stop. Max felt a pang of jealousy for a moment. Max’s fingers were still playing with her sopping wetness, and he could feel her get wetter. Lisa did not normally suck a cock it’s full length, because it made her gag, but here she was almost deep throating him. Max’s cock was hard and straining in his jeans. The next thing the guy let out a deep moan, and Max knew he was shooting his load in Lisa’s mouth. She held onto his cock , pumping his cum into her mouth. Some of the cum was dripping out of her lips, his shaft slick with white man juice. He watched her swallow, and then she lifted off his cock and came to kiss Max. Max devoured her mouth. It was so horny to have his wife suck a cock, make it cum, and then make him lick it and kiss it from her mouth.

Max released his cock from his jeans, which was wet on the top from all his pre cum. He said to Lisa, ‘You going to do the same for me now!’

Lisa put Max’s cock in her mouth, he was hard and horny as she bobbed her head on his cock. The dude was now fingering her, his cock still hard, dripping excess cum. It was not long before Max had joined in and pumped his balls empty into Lisa’s willing mouth. She swallowed quickly. She sucked some more, until his cock was cleaned of his juice. She was cumming on the dude’s fingers. She stood up, and kissed Max full on the mouth again. Max could taste his cum in her mouth, They rolled tongues before she pulled away. Max was in his element.

They could hear bikes starting up. They quickly pulled their jeans up, re-arranged themselves, washed their hands and headed for the bikes.

Lisa said to Max, ‘I loved that. I am now officially your cum dump in my mouth too. I want to be a cum dump for many cocks, in all my holes.’ Max started to throb again.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Markoflove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments