Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Living Kinky

"My first try. This story is mostly fact based. Voting will determine if I continue or give up."

15
4 Comments 4
35.8k Views 35.8k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Famous Story

Sitting on the edge of the bed watching Jodie get dressed, my mind rambled back to how this all got started. As my mind was wandering she walked over to me and said "How do I look Honey?"

I looked from her 6 inch high heels with the double ankle straps up her shapley legs, encased in her usual thigh high stockings. This time they were two tone, sheer white with red cuban heel and backseam. I could see the bottom of the red stocking tops peeking out from under her short black dress. It was the first time I had saw this dress, must be new I thought. It had a split in the front that went to her lower hips, even with bottom of her round tight ass. The top went around her neck, a halter style with no back from her waist up. The thin cloth covering her beautiful breast was open to her waist between her firm titties. I could see her swollen nipples pushing out under the thin material. I knew she had no panties on. She never wore them anymore.

I smiled, "Just gorgeous" , almost a whisper. Then a little more assertive, "I could stay right here and eat you for dinner". I knew that wouldn't happen though, she was dressed for a night of fun. Her kind of fun, and mine too, to be honest.

" What do you think of this?" she asked, opening the split of the dress to show me her pussy. I know I must have looked surprised to see it shaven as smooth as a baby's butt!! Before she had kept the hair neatly trimmed, but never shaved.

" Due to popular demand." she giggled, let the dress close and spun on the front of her foot, walked to the mirror and adjusted her hair one last time. " Do you like it? " she asked, looking back at me thru the mirrors reflection.

"I'm not sure" I said. " Come here and let me see again." She walked to me and stood with her legs slightly parted and opened the dress at the split pushing her hips forward. Touching her cunt I could feel her wetness, probaly from anticipation of the coming evening. I slowly pulled three fingers thru her damp lips, then slipped my middle finger into her pussy. It slipped right in. Already much wetter than I thought it would be. I pulled my finger out and slowly put it to my mouth, traced my lips, put the finger in my mouth and sucked her juices while looking into her eyes. I then licked my lips.

"ummmmmmmm" .

I could see her legs quivering. In a murmur she commanded " Do that again darling". I looked into her eyes and inserted the finger, this time a little deeper and turned my hand left to right making sure to brush her G spot before pulling it out it and moving it toward my lips. She suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled it back to her, bent over and put the finger in her mouth, sucking it like a cock. Pulling her lips tight down the shaft of my finger there was a little smacking sound as it exited her mouth. Then, licking the length of my finger, she said " Ummm, pussy taste good even if it's your own. " her voice getting a little raspy. I knew she was going to be wild tonight and I loved it.

As we drove to our destination I thought back to the time my friend Bert asked if he could talk to me. "Sure. " I remember saying.

"About anything? " He asked. " You won't get mad? "

" Of course not. We're friends. Have been for years. " I replied.

" It's about Jodie. You need to know some things. "

" Like what? " , not knowing where this conversation was going.

" I won't beat around the bush here, I'll be straight with you. I guess you could say some other people have beat around the bush, so to speak."

" What the hell are you talking about? " I asked, half irrated and short.

" Your wife has been fucking other men. I don't know how else to put it. "

I was stunned. Silence. Then " What in hell makes you think that? " I asked, really mad now.

" Everybody knows how she is. That she likes cock. She loves the attention. She loves the sex. She meets up with men in the little town just south of here at a motel to fuck. No easy way to put this, I'm sorry."

I was stunned. I felt my dick swelling. I was getting a hard on!!! Trying to deny what was happening I snapped " You're crazy. What makes you think something like that? "

" I don't think anything. I fucked her myself. Believe me, I am telling you the truth. When I first heard she liked to play around, I called her and told her you said it was alright with you if I fucked her and mentioned some of the others I knew she had had sex with. She was more than willing after that. She told me where to meet her and I went. I'm sorry but I'm not the first or the only one, believe that. "

My cock was hard as steel and confusion was rocking my world. How could this be turning me on? Bert has fucked my wife. Mad as hell, I told Bert "get the fuck out and don't come back." Never saw him again.

Later that evening, I decided to confront Jodie. Bert had told me the motel name and some of the lovers she had meet there. She was sitting on the sofa when I walked up in front of her and told her what I knew. By the time I finished talking the bluge in my pants could not be hidden. She saw it too and put her hand on my prick and gently rubbed up and down thru my jeans.

" Ummm, looks like the naughty little wife appeals to you baby. Bet you would like it if I told you all about it? You want to hear about me fucking? Huhhh? Getting a stiff, hard dick pushed up my little tight pussy? You know I love you don't you? You men always talk about getting some strange pussy. What's so wrong with me getting a little strange cock in my cunt? They get some strange pussy at the same. Mine." she winked and smiled.

She stood and continued, "You always talk about me fucking other men when we're in bed. I finally tried it. For you. Didn't know I would like it so much myself. It shouldn't bother you, it's just sex. It's you I love, I just like the excitement of a strange hard cock fucking me. You really didn't find anything out. When Bert wanted to fuck me I told him "only if you tell Jon all about what I've been doing and that you fucked me too". Now, since he told you everything I'll have to suck his cock for him. Part of the deal honey. It shouldn't take long. He cums real fast"

Hell, I came in my pants right then and there. Feeling the wetness under her hand, she looked at me and smiled, went to her knees and undid my zipper. Then, freeing my half hard cock, took the cum soaked member into her mouth. Her tongue playfully teasing the tip of my manhood. I could feel the swelling beginning again as she released me and licked the cum from the length of my rod.

"If you like that little talk you gonna love it when I tell you all the hot details. Bet I can make you cum again without even touching your cock. I'll just massage and squeeze your balls and tell you all about my first fuck. Want to hear how nasty I was?" her voice trembled a little and I could tell how excited she was getting. She stood and pulled me to the bedroom by my dick, now hard as Chinese Arithmetic.

Funny! Strange, not haha, how that from then on she was in total control. She did what she wanted and I was just plain pussy whipped. Consumed in her sexually and loving every little second of it. She was just soooo fucking hot. I let her go and come and do what she pleased and she kept me happy with the recounts of her sexual adventures. The sex between us getting kinker as the days passed. She never let my needs go unattended and our sex was more unbelievable than a steamy x-rated novel.

Suddenly, I was snapped back to the moment when I felt Jodies hand rubbing my dick thru my pants. I had a massive errection again. I turned to look at her. She had her left knee on the console and her right foot on the floor and was turned in my direction. The split in her dress was wide open and when we passed under the street lights I could see her pussy glistening with her hot juices.

" What? " I asked.

" I haven't forgotten it's your birthday sweetheart. I have a very special night planned for you. Are you ready? " she cooed

" I don't know. You are always so full of surprises. Thank you for thinking about me."

" I'm sure you will like this one. It's a once in a lifetime gift."

We were pulling up to the evenings destination. I parked and went around to open her door. No denying how hot she looked as I watched her spread her legs to get out of the car. A quick kiss and we were on our way into the house.

As we entered you could tell the other women there were jealous. Rightly so. They didn't have that "just right" body Jodie had. Not skinny, not chubby, just full and voluptuous. She could be nasty sexy and bold without compromising the lady she was in the Parlor, if you will. They just could not compete and they knew it. What Jodie wanted she always got. I love that about her.

We were greeted by Harry, the man giving the party. " Hey!! Look who's here" he exclaimed, taking Jodies hand and leading her into the main area. She stepped ahead of him and he put his arms around her waist from behind. His hands went up to the strips of her dress covering her breast and he pulled them to the side. Both titties exposed, he playfully circled her hard nipples with the middle finger of each hand. "Don't these look great? " His hands left the straps and went to the hem of her dress.

I heard him ask her " Can I open this for you? You do have panties on don't you sweetie? " he laughted, knowing she almost never wore any. Everyone in our little club had turned and was looking at them.

We were introduced to this group and invited to join by Harry. He had meet Jodie thru another of her lovers and after fucking her a few times asked us to join the small group of swingers. There were ten couples presently and about six to eight couples usually attended the monthly get togethers. Jodie wanted to join and as I said, she always gets her way. We got a STD test, required for everyone joining, and were accepted as new members of the group. Hard for me to believe we had been doing this for well over a year.

" You know I don't wear panties but there is a little surprise waiting for you down there ", she said loud enough for everyone to hear.

I knew she would be wild tonight. She had already had a couple of White Russians on top of her medication. Her pussy was soaking wet before we left home and she was pretty high. Mix that with " horny as hell " and she was hot to trot, any inhibitions she may have left were surly long gone for this night.

As the heads turned, Harry proclaimed "If you don't care sugar, I sure don't. " and raised her dress by the hem at both sides of the split exposing her hairless cunt. There she stood with her tits out from under the straps of her halter and Harry holding her dress wide open.

ParisBelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisBelleTS

Jodie leaned back and kissed Harry while she took a new stance, spreading and moving her feet farther apart. Then she slowly squated, spreading her pink wet pussy wider and wider. She went down to the floor on the second step above the sunken den area. Her clit, usually hiden behind her outer labia, was swollen, red and exposed. I noticed how large it had become.

"Sure not hidding now" I thought.

Just then someone in the room reported "Look Harry, she's shaved her pussy ". She leaned back on Harry again and said "Just like you asked me to ".

Harry stepped in front of her, walked down the steps and squated as he turned around and put his hands on her knees. He looked in my direction, and winked at me " Do you mind If I take a closed look at this pussy? " he asked as he pushed her legs further apart.

Damn, the people sitting in the den had a straight shot look into her swelling cunt. Then I remembered, she had fucked all of them. We loved to go home and talk about it while we rolled around our bed for hours. It really gets her juices flowing to tell me about getting someone elses dick buried in her pussy, but most of all she just plain out likes to fuck. To feel a good hard cock in her twat. To make a man dispose of a huge forcful load of hot cum and feel it splash against the wall of her vigina, or the back of her mouth and down her throat. Hell, I must admitt it, turns me on too when she tells me how she feels when she's milked a man of every last cum drop in his balls. The thing is that before she had been alone with them, not being on display for the entire group at one time. It now seemed Harry had full control over her and was going to do as he pleased. Whatever that might be.

I looked around the room to see what was going on. Almost all the men had pulled their hard dicks out and were stroking themselves. Oddly, even the women had started rubbing and fingering their pussys'. Clearly this party was taking a different direction from the usual car keys in a hat and the women drawing a set out to see who they would be spending the evening with.

My dick felt like it would split it was so fucking hard. I pulled it out and started stroking it, mezmerized by what was happening in front of me. I had never really saw her with a man. She had told me about her little adventures but I had never been an eye witness so to speak. The whole scene was surreal. Very erotic! Spread wide open and fingering her twat, enjoying the fact that everyone was watching her masturbate, you could see her cum flowing from her red hot pussy!

Harry put his hands under Jodies' armpitts and stood, pulling her up as he rose. She willingly followed his lead as he slid her halter from around her neck and pushed her dress from her hips, letting it fall into a pile around Jodies' feet and the "cum fuck me" high heels. There she stood. Completely nude, except for the red garter belt and sexy white and red stockings. Her shaved pussy glistening. I swear I could see her juices all around her upper thighs. I knew she had already cum at least once. Multi-orgasmic? Damn right she was! That had started when she shead her inhibitions and started doing what her body and mind lead her to.

Harry put his hand over Jodies wet pussy and squeezed, " Want to show how you like to ride my cock?" He pushed her legs apart and slid two fingers into her pussy. Her legs were trembling as she pushed down on his fingers and moved her feet further apart.

"Yes!!! Please give me that big cock. Fill my pussy. Fuck me. Fuck me hard and let them watch your cock go in me. I want that dick Harry. I want that dick in me now." Jodie was almost pleading.

Harry replied by unbuckling his belt and dropping his pants to the floor. Placing the heel of his shoe to the toe of the other foot he slipped his shoes off one at a time and stepped free of his pants, removed his boxers, and lay down on the first level of the of the floor with his feet to the den. His hard cock standing at full attention. He was very well hung, the biggest dick of all the men in our group. Proud of that, he was also known to take two 100mg Viagras' before our parties.

No sooner than he had lay down, Jodie straddled him, turning to face the den area where everyone, pulling cocks and rubbing pussies, could see her open cunt and see what she would do next. She squated down, legs wide apart, her pussy streached to the max and grabbed Harrys cock with her right hand and started rubbing the head of his massive dick all around the outside of her pussy as we watched, spellbound by the vision in front of us.

Slowly she lowered herself onto his erection taking nearly half into her wet open cunt and rising back up, getting her hand around him again. Jodie pulled his dick from the top of her pussy, touching her clit thru the wetness of her open cunt, circling the rosebud of her tight little asshole at the end.

" That's right baby, tease that cock some," I heard someone say. I knew she wasn't teasing, she had a very shallow vagina. Hell I could hit the bottom. The girth of Harrys dick was not a problem for her but I knew she had to work the length in slowly, until she could get all of it. That may be why she loved to feel the cum spurts, the tip of most cocks would be against the very bottom of her pussy, giving her a sensation most women would never feel.

Jodie was wide open to the entire room and very wet. Slowly she put the tip of Harrys cock to her open cunt and lowered herself again. Stopped short of getting it all the way in, raised up once more and then fell on his stiff shaft letting all of his manhood pierce her hot, hungery lust hole.

Squating and rising, squating and rising, again and again as she moved her hips side to side gyrating to a beat of sexual desire only she could dance to. I could hear Harry groan with blissful delight and I knew at that moment control was once again all Jodies'. She never loses control for long. I silently chuckled to myself.

My thoughts were suddenly inturupted and I snapped back to reality as I felt a poke at my side. It was Shell. I had noticed him at the bar eariler but had gotton lost in what was happening.

"I fixed her a drink. White Russian. I know she takes some meds. Do you think it's alright to give it to her? It has a double shot of Vodka?" he asked.

"Sure, I don't see why not", I replied. Thinking it had been some time since she had taken her bipolar medication. It crossed my mind hot wild she got when she was Manic and hypersexual. Dangerous, but very erotic for us. I just had to watch out for her and I knew it would be safe tonight. She had taken her meds hours ago.

Shell walked to Jodie and offered the drink as she rose and dropped on Harry's cock, moving side to side when he was completely in her. She took the drink and tasted it. "White Russian" she exclaimed. " You know that's my favorite Shell." She turned the glass up and emptied it, sat the empty glass down and grabbed Shell by his belt and pulled him closer. "Thanks" she cooed.

Jodie undid Shells' belt and pants snap and pulled his zipper down. All the time riding Harry's cock, in and out. bottom to top. She took Shells' pants at the waist and with one movement tugged them and his underware to his knees. His cock stood striaght out. Not all that long but very big around. Jodie had told me about him and how fucking him streched her pussy to accomodate his large girth. She had told me she liked that almost as much as a big long cock that could hit the bottom of her pussy.

She put her delicate hand around him, not getting her fingers all the way around, and stroked his cock up and down. Jodie cupped his sack with her hand and pulled him to her, opening her mouth and taking his cock inside, squeezing his sack and balls. She was frantically humping Harrys' cock now and sucking Shells hard dick in total abandon. Funny thing, but every so often she would look at her watch.

Suddenly, Harry began to stiffen every muscle in his body. He went totally ridgid and seemed to convulse. I knew he was shooting a big load into Jodies' hot cunt. He was spent but the Viagra was still at work and Jodie wouldn't let up with her fucking. It became apparent he was in some pain as Jodie kept the up and down, side to side pace up, a relentless assualt on Harrys' poor dick. Got to give it to him. He hung in there and let her go.

On the other end she had Shells' dick begging for release. She was sucking and licking the length of his shaft, cupping his balls and tightening her grip and milking precum to the surface of his anguished mushroom dickhead. Then she would back her mouth off and lick the tip, making him shudder as she tasted the necture of his desire touching her tongue to the upped lip of her open mouth and letting the sticky cock juice connect her tongue and lip in a string that glittered in the light.

Then Shell threw his head back and cried out " God this is the best I've ever had. Best pussy, best cock sucking. The best I've ever had. Oh God. Ohhhhhh God!!!"

I watched as his dick swelled and released, swelled and released, again and again. Pumping his hot load into Jodies mouth. Jodies' throat muscles contracted as she pulled every drop of cum from Shells' full balls. Swallowing every last dribble of his sticky juice. Not one bead got away.

Harry groaned every time she jammed her hot cunt down on his drugged hardon. I had to chuckle to myself again. "Whose in control now, Idiots?" I thought.

Jodie slowly relaxed and pulled her leaking pussy from Harry's rock hard dick. Shell had stepped back and just sat in the floor. They were both spent. She had stolen every driblet of cum they had and was smiling at me, still squating over Harrys cock, his cum leaking from her pussy in pear-shaped drops hanging onto the dark tinged lips of her twat before falling to the floor.

"Did you like that baby?" she smiled. " Is that what you wanted to see hon? Well Happy Birthday" she said as she looked at her watch once more.

"What was up with the watch thing" I asked myself, realizing I had just shot a huge load all over the carpet. Wow!!! Where had I been? Tripping? Damn! She was so fucking hot!

"That was the first part of your Birthday present baby." She smiled and lay back, spread her legs wide open and drew two fingers thru her cum soaked pussy. Putting her wet fingers to her lips and licking the sex from them, she purred, "Wait till you see what's next. You gonna really like the next part."

Looking at her watch again, the doorbell chimmed. "Who could that be?" I asked myself.

Published 
Written by papercut287
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments