Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maggie's Gang Bang

"Maggie has a gang bang"

6
4 Comments 4
16.0k Views 16.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
One day when Maggie and I were out hitting the bars and having a good time, we ran into a couple of our friends, Don and Ken. Ken was Maggie's boyfriend and fucking her at every chance when he managed to get away from his wife and sneak up to our place.

Don was his friend and neighbor. He wasn't married and had tried to fondle Maggie a couple times while we had been staying with Ken before he got married. As they were best of friends and had shared women on occasions, Don knew that Ken was fucking Maggie pretty regularly.
They came over and, before sitting, Ken gave Maggie a big kiss. As we were in a back booth at the bar, Ken slid in next to Maggie and Don sat next to me. They ordered a round for the table.

I could see that Maggie was very happy to see Ken and he was fondling her while we sat there. I could also see that Don was watching and enjoying Ken and her making out.

After a couple rounds of drinks, Ken and Don obviously had more on their minds, than just having drinks. They were dancing with Maggie and really giving her hands on moments while doing so. I could see she was getting pretty aroused with all the hand play.

I thought it might be a good time to take the party home with us, so we could all get some good stuff.

Ken wanted Maggie riding with him and Don, so I agreed, as I knew they would have her all ready for fun when we got home. I was not surprised when she got in the middle between Ken, who was driving, and Don.

They pulled out of the parking lot and Don was kissing her and I guessed she was getting felt up, as she was really kissing him back.

When we got to the house we parked on either side of the driveway and I unlocked the bedroom door on the side porch. The kids were farmed out with the in-laws for the weekend, so we were all alone.

They got out of the car and Maggie's blouse and bra were missing. Her nice tits were being fondled by Donald, Ken had a hand between her legs and they both were kissing her, as they staggered up the walk way.

I had the door open and they carried Maggie into the bedroom, placing her on the bed. There was no need for foreplay, as she was so hot her crotch was soaking, as if she'd pissed her pants.

Quickly, Ken pulled off her pants and panties as Don laid her back onto the bed, dropping his pants and shorts before he climbed onto her and slid his hard cock into her wet cunt. Maggie wrapped her legs around his ass, while he poured the cock in and out of her hot, wet, cunt.

Ken had removed his clothes and I had done the same so we were all naked and ready for a gang bang.

Ken moved around and stuck his hard cock in front of Maggie's face. She grabbed it and fed it into her mouth, and started sucking the hell out of it. It wasn't long before Don blew his load into her hot cunt.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

When he pulled out, I quickly replaced him, shoving my hard cock into her wet sloppy hole, which was full of cum and juicy. Boy was it hot, wet, and good to my hungry cock.

Ken was moaning and groaning, as he was getting close to coming in Maggie's mouth. She was really sucking his cock hard as he pumped in and out of her mouth. With a big yell, Ken blew his load and, at the same time, I unloaded into my wife's lovely hot, wet cunt.

We all collapsed on the bed. Don was jacking his cock and had got another hard on, so he climbed on to Maggie and slid it into her sloppy, well-fucked cunt. Maggie was quick to respond, wrapping her arms and legs around him, pulling him close and giving him some mouthwatering kissing, while they fucked.

Ken and I lay there, watching.

I got up and went into the kitchen and returned with a couple cold ones, handing one to Ken and taking a drink out of the other as we continued to watch Don and Maggie fucking and kissing.

When Don finally erupted and rolled over, Maggie got up and with cum dripping down her legs and headed for the bathroom and we heard the shower start.

By then, we were drinking on our cold beers, and we were all still laying around when Maggie came back into the bedroom, naked as she had left. She also had grabbed a beer on her way back to the bedroom.

She got into bed next to Ken and was drinking her beer, while he was fondling her body and rubbing his hand in and around of her cunt. Then he climbed on top of her and put his hard cock into her and without any foreplay, started fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

It took him a little longer to blow his load and when he climbed off, with his cock dripping cum, Don climbed on and slid his cock into her wet, hot pussy. She hardly missed a beat as they humped, kissing and hugging.

He lasted for a while and when he had finished it was my turn. Wow! Her cunt was so hot, it was like putting my cock into a hot tub and it was so full of cum and juice, that my eight inches just slid in.

Ken again had his cock in her mouth, as he sure did love blow jobs and she loved sucking cock.

With her cunt so hot and wet, it was hard not to blow my load within a short while, as she was really fucking like crazy and sucking the cum out of Ken's cock, all at the same time.

As I climbed off, Don moved her ass around so he could spread her cheeks and put his cock in. I don't know how he got his cock,so hard that quick but he started fucking her ass and, wow, did she love it.

Don and Ken were putting their cock to her at both ends so I moved down and started licking her cunt as she came and came. In a few minutes both the guys came again and we all collapsed onto the bed, bringing to close Maggie's first but not last gang bang.

Published 
Written by emersonbosworth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments