Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Make Love To Me Part 4

"A loving couple's journey of fantasies and voyeurism continues."

6
6 Comments 6
8.9k Views 8.9k
17.9k words 17.9k words
‘I’m doing this on my terms now, not anyone else’s,’ Beth decided. She’d had enough of Allan controlling her. She was in total control, and yet, she felt obligated to satisfy his watching fetish. Beth imagined that Allan might dump her somewhere down the road if she was unable to provide exactly what he wanted and needed from her. This was her opportunity to deliver. She fully intended to prove to Allan that she could turn heads, create erections and desires, and yet keep completely true to him.

Kris smiled his sexy smile and his eyes glistened in the flashing lights of the club, warmth and passion emanating from him. His charm took its toll and Beth suddenly felt strong sexual urges again. She had warmed to his charms earlier, but something had changed now. Beth wondered if it was due to the wild atmosphere in the VIP area where guys wandered around in black leather thongs, muscles and tattoo’s everywhere and the odor of testosterone filling her olfactory nerves like never before. Beth was fascinated by all the women there in various states of undress. One black girl had a couple of guys fondling her bosoms whilst she aggressively fondled the bulge in another guy’s underwear. Everywhere Beth looked, there was a naked woman or nearly so engaged in some form of foreplay or actual sex. It was hypnotic as if the mere act of entering the VIP area demanded surrender to the sexual urges of one’s partner.

As they made their way through the VIP lounges, Beth saw what could only be described as an orgy going on. At first, she thought it may have been a gang bang, a blond woman being drilled in all 3 holes but as she got closer, she saw beyond the cubicle door another 2 women being entertained. She was amazed at the “open house” mentality, everyone not just able to view but also able to join in. She watched in amazement as two men and a women changed groups. Beth almost blushed when a guy who had his cock in a blond woman’s mouth waved to her. The guy getting a blow job then blew Beth a kiss and gestured for her to come and join them. Beth hurried on by with such haste that Kris had trouble keeping up with her.

A short topless lady of oriental origin wearing only ‘stars and stripes’ briefs passed them, semen all over her hair. Beth had little doubt as to how that mess may have occurred. Judging by the girl’s actions, she was going back for more, heading for the orgy room they’d just passed. Concerns that Kris may try something similar struck Beth, but her newfound sense of bold confidence remained. She reasoned that she could handle him.

Kris showed her into a vacant cubicle, the glass overlooking the dance floor as before and he told her to wait before disappearing. Beth looked out at the mass of pulsing, highly aroused humanity. She scanned the dance floor again looking for Allan who she knew would surely not be far away. She instinctively knew that he had seen her mount the stairs and she patted her clutch bag, feeling the shape of her mobile phone in her bag to her relief. That could be her lifeline. Beth checked the phone for messages, but the time on the messages were obviously sent prior to her mounting the stairs to the VIP lounge. Beth went to reply to the messages, to keep her husband informed of her intentions, to play their game, but she heard someone approaching. A giggling couple of ladies passed the door, their language not one that Beth understood. However, their body language suggested they’d been laughing at the disappointing size of their catch! Beth returned her attention to her mobile and sent Allan a text, “Going to tease & please. Txt No if not OK.” Beth replaced the phone in her clutch bag and continued to look for Allan.

Kris returned with some drinks, happy she had not left him and returned into the mass below. He handed her a drink like before and Beth accepted, thinking she should be cautious not to get too tipsy. He raised his glass and gestured for Beth to do the same. He tapped his glass against hers and offered a toast.

“To a very special evening,” Kris toasted with his quite strong accent. They both took a large sip, his eyes never leaving Beth’s eyes.

“So, where are you from?” Beth said, trying to make polite conversation

.

“I’m from Sweden,” Kris informed her. “I’m here on vacation like you” he said, standing behind her and placing his arms around her waist, feeling her slender tummy.

Beth wanted him to stop but his hands were powerful yet comfortable as he spread his fingers out over her tummy.

Kris was letting his imagination dream about how many of his sperm would soon be released inside the belly of this most attractive woman.

Beth tried to think quickly and she turned her head to speak to him as a form of distraction.

“How long are you…” she began, but Kris took the opportunity to press his lips into Beth’s. His move was bold and confident, the suddenness of his move and the warmth of his mouth taking her by surprise. Kris’s tongue entered Beth’s mouth with the sweet taste of alcohol on his breath. His breath mixed with hers, his saliva juices making his tongue slippery. Beth suddenly imagined his penis being equally as slippery when wet. She almost choked on her thought that she might want to do more than just leading Kris on. She’d learned her lesson earlier with Juan, so she planning to get caught again without Adam there to watch and protect her. But, kissing was okay and Kris was a great kisser.

True, Beth was feeling really horny and she needed some more intimate attention. A hot kiss or two wouldn’t hurt anything, would it? The kissing would also give her a few moments to gather her thoughts and plan her own course of action. Beth determined she was going to wrestle the control away from back away from Kris.

Kris’ tongue remained in her mouth and to his delight, Beth responded, her tongue finding his and playing with it, teasing him, licking his tongue and teeth as she did so. She felt his hand rising from her waist towards her breasts and she felt pangs of guilt hit hard. ‘This mustn’t get out of control,’ she resolved.

The disco music thumped away, change of track with a loud bass intro rattled through their ears, the timing unfortunate as it masked the sound of Beth’s phone alerting her to the incoming text. “OK 10 min max,” was the unseen message.

Beth was unaware of the text message as she looked at her reflection in the two way glass, being able to look out but also seeing her reflection. She saw Kris standing behind her, pressing his body into her back, pressing his erection against her buttocks, letting her know he was fully aroused by her sexy charms. Beth saw herself in the reflection, this stranger’s hand cupping one of her breasts, feeling the nipple through her flimsy material, rolling it like a piece of play dough, the bud pert and erect. Beth struggled internally to regain her composure even as her breathing increasing rapidly as Kris increased his sensual touching.

‘Oh fuck, it feels so good to be touched this way,’ Beth realized. Her clit began to tingle and a renewed wetness warmed her sex.

Kris’s his other hand rose up from her hip to her other breast, her head leaned back again and their mouths engaged and tongues entwined in rapidly escalating passion.

‘I have to stop this soon… oh, but not just yet,’ Beth’s mind surrendered to the pure sensual pleasure. She knew it had to stop. She wanted it to stop. Her mind was telling her it was wrong, but the feeling was overpowering. She looked back at the reflection in glass of her with a stranger’s hand fondling her. The sight was so wonderfully erotic. Kris tilted her head back again and kissed her with even more passion. Beth groaned with his tongue still in her mouth and she felt his hands looking for access to her top. She did nothing to stop Kris from pulling the hem of her top from her short skirt and placing his hands beneath her clothing, the bare flesh of her belly. The feeling of his muscular hands against the bare flesh of her tummy sent a wave of sparks directly to her clit.

“You look hot. Why don’t you take something off for me now?” Kris urged in a low, sexual plea that somehow became an order too powerful to be denied.

To Beth’s horror, her arms automatically raised permitting Kris easy access and he slowly lifted her top over her head with a mesmerizing smile to show her his approval.

From somewhere in deep inside her soul, her conscience managed to verbal a, “No. I can’t do this with you.” Her vain protest had not sense of conviction and Kris ignored her.

Beth closed her eyes, the image in front of her too powerful to take, her pussy now dripping wet. She felt Kris’s hands on her protruding breasts, feeling her shapely tits through the ultra-thin material of her bra. Her breathing increased as her excitement rose, filling her with fear and uncertainty. She was in control, wasn’t she? Kris’s hands cupped her round globes, his caressing movements circular and exaggerated, almost as though her breasts were twice the size.

Her imagination kicked in and Beth visualized Allan man-handling her tits, unclipping the bra that had done such a great job of restraining her bulging breasts, the straps being slowly, so slowly drawn down the length of her arms, centimeter after agonizing centimeter , slowly revealing the soft, fleshy meat of her mounds. Beth found the image of Allan difficult to maintain. The hands that were groping her were stronger, rougher, unloving yet still pleasing, hot and wonderfully erotic.

“Stop. Pease stop,” she said with faint words no louder than a whisper. The minimal plea was lost in the background noise of the music from the floor below.

Kris pulled Beth’s bra straps down to her elbows and slowly further down her surrendered forearms until the material cupping her breasts fell forward, revealing her shapely, naked breasts in their entirety. The paleness of her breast-skin contrasted hotly with the dark brown of her areola. Her nipples were firm and erect, begging to be touched, to be kissed and sucked.

Kris reached forward, his hands releasing the straps of the bra. As if in a dream, Beth watched her bra fall to the floor. She saw Kris’s hands reaching up her slender belly to her waiting mounds, and his warm hands gently caressing her tits in the raw flesh without the distraction of material in the way, stimulating her nipples, kissing her sweetly. She barely noticed her hips wantonly circling in unconscious, willing rhythm to Kris’s hands as he fondled her. Beth was at first unaware and then only vaguely aware that her movements were grinding her bum against Kris’s bulging erection, that her inner hunger was now in control and was pressed her sweet body all over his hard cock.

‘If only Allan were here! ’ Beth dreamed. She wanted Allan so badly. She wanted to be fucked. She craved having a hard cock insider her. Beth wanted to be fucked now.

Her eyes opened slightly, the image in the glass as bold as before, and she noticed a hand wandering back down her belly, to the clips that held her skirt together.

‘Oh no!’ she thought.

Beth wanted to pull away, to stop Kris from taking advantage of her, but her body refused to respond to her will. Her body overruled her mind. ‘How can this be? Why can’t I seem to stop this from happening?’

Kris turned Beth to face him, kissed her with and unmistakable sense ownership and smeared one breast in his hand. When he was done kissing her Kris with pulled away and looked deep into her eyes. He took her breasts into his hands and told her, “You are the sexiest woman in this mass of women tonight and I’m the luckiest man her.”

Beth felt the warmth of his words in her sex. She glanced away from his lustful, piercing eyes and saw their reflection again. The glass glared back at Beth and she witnessed her bare breasts with only Kris’ hands hiding her modesty. She moaned, regretting her body not so willingly betraying her, defying her will, rejecting every thought of escape. Beth simply couldn’t understand why she was suddenly so weak-willed. She couldn’t reason in her state of arousal. She couldn’t think straight or even determine if what she was experiencing was reality or fantasy? Was this Kris or was it Allan pretending to be Kris? She tried in vain to gather the mental capacity to regain control because this had to stop, or did it… ‘Oh fuck, I can’t stop it,’ Beth realized with the only bit of certainty in her whole universe.

Viagra played an important part in Beth’s attitude, increasing her own desire, the combination of various substances increasing her sexual need, making her feel really horny and conning her body into complying with Kris’ advances, heart over-ruling the head. Hands wandered down to her briefs, the bikini bottom that she had bought earlier. Beth vaguely remembered the unusual look she got from the sales assistant when she took the bikini bottom to the till to pay, how the briefs were decent but the bra, whilst matching in colour and material, was less practical, much more revealing and in total contrast.

Beth’s mind was pulled away from the memory of shopping by the feeling of warm, gentle hands caressing the side of her hips, fooling with the clips on each hip keeping the panties up, covering her modesty. In a brief moment of mental clarity, Beth pushed her hips away from Kris. She stepped to the glass, hoping Allan would see her. ‘Surely he would know she had been away too long and gone too far, that he would come and interrupt. She had told him not to, but she fathomed that he would only allow her a finite period of time before coming to her rescue like a knight in shining armour. So, where the fuck was he? Surely he’d be here soon. No need to worry. Just go with the flow,’ she’d told herself. ‘He wouldn’t let things get out of control like he did with Juan, would he?’

Cooler air around her upper thigh brought her back to the heated reality at hand. Beth gasped as Kris opened the clip on her right hip. The material dangling down in much the same manner as her tie-up bikini bottoms had with Juan. Kris placed his hand inside the material of her panties, stoking her pussy as he did, Beth drew in breath rapidly. The sensation of him touching her clit almost tipped her immediate orgasm. Beth need was overpowering. She was suddenly so horny, so fucking horny that nothing else seem to matter anymore.

”You’re like my favourite part of the UK,” Kris whispered in Beth’s ear.

Beth didn’t respond. Her mind was in turmoil. ‘It’s happening again!’ she realized. She was becoming a serial slut and she couldn’t do a thing to stop her lust to be fucked from taking total control. ‘I can’t believe it’s happening again!’ is all the fight her mind would produce.

.

“You know what my favourite part of the UK is?” Kris asked again. Beth murmured and Kris smiled.

“Bushey!” he said, his smiling reflection in the glass grinning back at her as his fingers slid effortlessly over her love lips, stroking her outer lips, offering no resistance to his firm and slightly thick fingers. Kris curled a finger pushed upward and entered Beth, touching her soul as deeply as his finger was sinking into her dripping hot pussy. She let out a loud moan, “Oh fuck.” It was not a moaning vocalization of pain, but a cry of sheer sexual delight

.

“Mmm, you like my finer in your hot cunt, don’t you, Beth?” Kris pushed her.

Yes she did but she didn’t. She wanted physical release so much yet she desperately wanted it to be Allan. But, he wasn’t here. Once again he’d deserted her. He’d talked her into doing this and he was absent. Even in her altered state of mind Beth knew that the truth was that she had led Allen to this place and into these circumstances. But, that all seemed like ancient history in this fire filled moment of decision. Now was her need and Allan was again nowhere to be found. ‘Any port in a storm,’ her body decided for her.

.

The Viagra was taking effect. Her glands were swelling and the blood flow to her love organs was making them swell and ache with need. Seemingly with no conscious decision Beth spread her leg, allowing Kris easier access to her pussy. His fingers probed at her from all directions. Beth’s mind became a wasteland of thoughts being constantly overridden by her body’s need. She was uncertain whether sexual delight or fear of the pending disaster was dominant at any given moment.

.

Kris unclipped the other side of the briefs. Beth stood before the glass, totally naked and horny beyond her ability to control. She was now utterly powerless in the hands of this good looking Swedish stranger. He spun her around. He took in her image with his eyes, unable to believe he’d actually caught this beauty. He’d been watching her cavort around the dance floor for the last couple of hours, flirting, teasing and arousing, watching her rope in and then discard her prey like a piece of litter. He could barely believe he’d got this woman to the point of nakedness and, provided his little concoction to help her make “an informed selection” of him as her sex partner.

Shortly he’d have his cock buried deep inside her, screwing her for all his worth. Oh, yes, that sounded delightful. The thought of actually fucking Beth had him all but foaming at the mouth. He wanted her and he wanted her in every way possible.

“Let’s dance, baby,” he said, pulling her close to him, putting his plan into action. They danced slowly to the fast beat, his hands all over her buttocks, his lips massaging the side of her neck with soft kisses and licks, the trail of saliva reflecting in the dim light of the booth. Beth thought he was being very gentlemanly despite her being naked, taking things slow. She’d wanted cock now, but could go with that. Perhaps the delay would give Allan time to get up her and rescue her so his cock could be the one to satisfy her need. ‘Come on, Allan,’ she begged in her mind.

“Oh shit,” Beth muttered as another wave of will-stealing arousal hit. ‘That “E” must have been industrial strength or something,’

Of course, Beth was unaware she’d had a double dose; the second dose being impure inasmuch as if had been laced with other substances.

“I love the shape of your pussy hair” he said, having clearly noticed her heart shaped pubes.

“I’d love to take a closer look. Do you mind?” he said.

“Okay,” she agreed.

Kris placed led Beth to a leather sofa and had her sit for hi. He kneeled before her and lifted one of her legs over each of his shoulders. He smiled and Beth as he leaned forward. His tongue delicately touched her outer lips, teasing her. The mere touch of his tongue on her sex make Beth gasp each time contact was made. Kris teased her for a minute before eventually lapping at her pussy like a kitten with a saucer of milk. Beth moaned loudly, her hands gripping the arms of the leather sofa, her knuckles whitening in much the same way they did when she visited the dentist. Only this time, it was pleasure not pain and she had the notion that she was going to be drilled and filled.

“Oh god, please…” Beth halfheartedly begged, still vaguely aware of the lie she’d told Kris. “My…….brother…..will wonder where I am.”

The GTN’s were kicking in now, the relaxation mixing with the euphoria, the Viagra mixing with the alcohol and Beth was lost, her common sense and logic going out of the window, her goal now was to reach orgasm, physical release from the tension that had been built up inside her. Her hormones had been given a pick-me-up, adrenalin in full production and flowing through her circulation.

As Kris ravaged her body, Beth dreamily remembered that she was doing this for Allan. She had been told he had just stood and watched as Juan fucked the arse off her a few days back, and here she was again now, living out another fantasy for him and where the fuck was he? If he misses this, he may not get a chance for another action replay. Even as Kris ate her pussy, Beth reasoned that she would just tease this blonde Swede, soft swing with the guy but she was definite that she would not let Kris go all the way, that was Allan’s job. Almost as though in complete unison with Beth’s breathing, Kris continued his licking of her pussy. His tongue moved over her sex in slow, deliberate making her suck in air when he pressed firmly over her clit. He made sure the broad thickness of the back of his tongue massaged and stimulated Beth’s pussy lips fully. As her body responded, Kris increased his activity and offered the variation that so aroused and teased Beth into total sexual submission.

.

Beth squealed with pleasure the more Kris teased her vagina, the slowness of his teasing added to her fevered frustration, making her crave his cock. The increased blood flow to her genitalia made Beth’s pussy more sensitive than she could remember. She looked at the glass wall, hoping to see Allan in the crowd. She hoped that he would see her and come running to her aide. But, deep down, Beth knew he wouldn’t arrive in time. Allan was too darned honest. He’d stubbornly be keeping to his word not to interrupt.

Beth felt scared. She tried to listen out for the phone alerting her to an inbound text, unaware that she’d already missed it. “Oh shit!” Beth cried out from the pent up anger mixing with sexual euphoria. She could feel her climax building and it could only be seconds before blessed relief. Beth gripped the sofa harder, her fingernails digging into the leather, and she reflected on how much this might hurt Allan if it was his buttocks she was squeezing so hard!

Still Kris licked and lapped.

“Oh, fuck!” Beth screamed. Climax was around the corner, creeping up on her silently and swiftly like a panther in the night. Beth shook her head from side to side, wildly, trying to fight the temptation to just let go yet wanting the release that climax would bring.

“Mmmmmm” she murmured as Kris’ tongue went into overdrive, slurping sounds from her pubic region from Kris as he sucked on her clitoris, his expert tongue licking her all over and inside, his fingers adding to the sensation, spreading her love lips wider.

“F…f…..f…..fuck, I’m going to come!” Beth stammered. “Please stop, noooooooo…….”

Kris continued the erotic torture, taking no prisoners, going straight for the kill

“Oh fuck, fuck fuuuuuuck!” Beth exclaimed as the climax ripped through her like a tornado, her body shaking so much, the whole sofa vibrated with her movements. Kris kept his face pressed against her, his tongue buried deep inside the lips, drinking her juices as they flooded out and Beth wondered momentarily if that’s the same feeling as when your waters break when you are pregnant. Her mind often wandered onto abstract thoughts as a way of protecting herself from reality. Often being the same as recently. First Juan, then Kris; where the fuck would all this end?

Kris continued to lick at Beth and whilst she half expected him to be finished with her, or at least give her a fuck then sod off, Kris was planning on being there for the night. He wasn’t going to let her get away with just one climax and he wanted more than one, too.

Beth felt herself aroused again almost instantly, this time Kris removed his tongue and replaced it with his finger, the middle finger curling up, on the hunt for a “G” spot, finding it immediately like an expert. Beth wanted Kris to stop, but only if Allan could replace him. She’d been stripped and teased, brought to climax by the stranger and now she just wanted Allan. She simply wanted a good long hard fuck with Allan and then 12 hours of sleep. No, make that 24 hours of sleep!

Kris pulled away from Beth and stood. As she looked up at his eyes, all she saw was lust, no love, not admiring tenderness… just pure unadulterated lust. Kris wanted nothing more than hot, passion filled sex, sex and sex. Beth felt a pang of sadness for hi. She had led him on, after all. She was positive he wasn’t going to leave her until he’d had his fill and she was the one he was going to fill.

Kris undid his trousers, his slow and seductive movements adding to her heightened sexual pleasure. She did not want to see what he hid beneath his trousers. Yet, perversely, she wanted to more than anything in the world. Something was playing games with her mind. She was a decent girl, true to her husband, wasn’t she? Yet, not only did she want to see what Kris hid beneath his trousers, she wanted to touch it, to stroke it and kiss it, so suck on it. She wanted to fuck it.

This was not her normal thoughts and her mind fought with the unfamiliarity of her desires. Beth was unaware that her chemically altered state was rendering her mind incapable of full logical thought.

Kris pulled down his very brief briefs and the content almost made Beth’s eyes water. The sight of his fully erect sobered her instantly, or at least her mind was clear on one thing. “I’ve never seen sex organ that big around on a living creature. Oh my god,” Beth whispered to herself.

Kris’s cock was fat, so thick and Beth could only liken it to a coke bottle size cock with a tip like a giant, angry mushroom, purple and swollen. Beth trembled at the thought of that entering her pussy, no matter how lubed up she was, it filled her with dread. That has got to fucking hurt, she thought. Even in her drugged up mind, some clarity prevailed.

Ironically, Kris realized it would be a bit of a shock to Beth while Beth assumed she wasn’t the first one to be amazed at his physical size.

“You like large ones?” Kris asked, his accent mellowing with the “E” he himself had consumed.

Beth silently gazed at the living stump. The erect penis moved, trying in vain to bounce with each pulse from his heart, the arteries surging to fill the big cock. The tip was almost violet in colour and pre-cum oozed from the bell-end, making the meat stick look slippery and awesome. Beth licked her lips subconsciously, almost able to taste the pre-cum on her own lips. Through the glass, Beth could see hundreds of balloons being released from the ceiling on to the revelers below and she guessed maybe the foam would be next; that always produced lots of sexy fun as clothing got wet, t shirts clung and clothes took on the form of the limbs and things beneath them. Beth wondered how big Kris might look if he were to get his trousers wet.

Kris took a couple of steps towards her, his cock in direct line with Beth’s sweet mouth. Almost instinctively, she opened her mouth, her lip-gloss half worn away, but still looking really horny as her lips opened wide like Tower Bridge opening. She breathed deeply as the cock approached her, her lips covering her teeth so as not to grate on him. She wondered if she’d be able to accommodate Kris, but as his erection entered her mouth, she found the elasticity in her jaws. His cock glided across her tongue and she tasted his pre-cum and it made her mouth watered, the artery pulsating against her tongue, exciting her.

Beth felt the power of desire shift her way momentarily. She knew Kris wanted her and she was now going to play her game with him by enclosing her lips around him and sucking on his manhood. She wanted to regain some measure of control over the flow of events. Beth guessed that if she were able to entertain him with her sweet mouth until he’d climaxed, she might be able to disappear back downstairs to repossess her own husband. They could get a cab back to their villa and there she would shag the arse off Allan! Despite her altered mental condition, some rationale prevailed. Now, if only her mind could regain control of her body the world would be right again. It was as though her sensory nerves were over-riding her motor nerves, something was controlling her which she had no influence over.

Kris mumbled in delight as Beth sucked on his erection, her hands cupping his balls and gently caressing them, adding to his pleasure. In her confused state, Beth noticed the absence of her rings on her ring finger, her naked hand engulfing Kris’ testicles, implying she was free and single, not attached and not betrothed.

Kris closed his eyes and Beth noticed his face, the absolute exhilaration consolidating her ego, that she had the power to make guys want her and it felt wonderful. However, the confusion in Beth’s mind was ever shifting, her mood had now swung now back into pleasure mode. The climax she’d just experienced had sent her into elation, her mind ricocheting into fantasy mode again, her need now a physical one, the need for her own husband, to have his cock inside her and for him to fuck her. But fantasy mode meant she was looking at Kris, but imagining Allan. She was only acting out a scene where she was having sex with Kris, but with Allan watching. She’d done this sort of this sort of play-acting loads of times before, and today was only more of the same. It was just a fantasy game. In Beth’s confused state of mind, the guy with the cock in her mouth was Allan pretending to be Kris, the fact he looked and felt different was just the booze and the “E.”

Beth’s other hand moved to the shaft Kris’s cock . She was masturbating the erection, pulling the foreskin to and fro as her head bobbed forwards and backwards, her tongue darting across and over the head of the penis, struggling to complete the maneuver in a simple swift movement. The size was restricting her tongue movements. Beth’s other hand caressed his testicles, making Kris squirm. Beth loved watching him squirm with pleasure and seeing his legs wobble under him as his knees turned to jelly.

Kris pulled his cock from Beth’s mouth before she could make him come. She looked up at Kris, expectantly. She saw the blond Swede, but still belied that it was really Allan.

Kris pulled at Beth’s ankles until she was almost laid flat, kneeling in front of her and lifting her legs over his shoulders. His large, wet, throbbing-hard erection loomed nearer to her genitalia and Beth could no longer see the massive cock that it was. Her mind was in “Allan” mode and she was seeing his average-sized cock as it neared her. Beth’s breathing was laboured as Kris brought his throbbing monster closer to her and she closed her eyes, expecting penetration, expecting to be fucked. She needed Allan inside her now.

She felt the offending organ bounce around beneath her and she breathed in expectantly.

“Ouch… oh shit!” she cried as the penis penetrated her anus, not her pussy. It was the suddenness and the unexpected taking of her butt that alarmed her more the actual penetration itself. With the amount of pre-cum lubricating Kris, he had entered her arse with relative ease, entering her easier than he might have expected. The GTN had obviously relaxed her maybe a little diazepam was mixed in with it as well. Whatever the cause, Beth’s muscles were relaxed enough to take the big cock into her rectum. Kris was then plundering Beth’s arse in a way she never dreamed possible. The initial pain and shock spun into pleasure almost instantly as the immense organ stimulated her nerves, many of which connected to the same nerve branches that supplied her vagina.

Beth had experienced very little anal sex, the fear of pain being quite off putting and the very idea of something the size of Kris scared the living shits out of her. Yet Beth had found the experience exhilarating. She felt great. Kris was so turned on by her being able to accommodate him and Beth felt so horny. This is what it was all about, having the power. In Beth’s state of confusion, she believed she was back in control, making Kris want her, making Kris need her to fuck him. She knew he wanted to fuck all her holes and despite the fact she was happily married and extremely content with Allan, this was special. Well, it was Allan anyway, wasn’t it…Allan playing Kris? The atmosphere and the alcohol and drugs were having an effect, but also Beth was playing tricks in her mind. She felt so in control, so horny, so powerful. Yet was she?

Kris grinned in delight as he fucked her butt, overwhelmed with joy that not only had he been able to get Beth naked, to become intimate with her, but to get to fuck her arse! And, the big bonus for Beth to accommodate him, a feat very few ladies had been able to do previously. And, none of them were this pretty, this shapely, and this horny. He wondered how far she would go and he guessed that the drug should enable him to go the whole way, to fuck her in all her holes. He planned to come in her sweet pussy and fill her with his seed. Oh yes, that sounded delightful to come in her cunt. Kris’s focus never wavered. His plans would soon come to fruition

.

High on her own emotions, Beth thrust her buttocks back into Kris’ groin, his moans of delight adding to her own euphoria. Beth felt light headed as Kris banged his hard erection into her bowels. She was fully aware of his exhilaration and thrilled at seeing his eyes rolling back into his head in absolute satisfaction. Beth’s imagination added to her own excitement as Kris fucked her bottom. Her mind envisioned Allan humping her rump. Kris was getting quite forceful at this point. His thrusting into her became almost fierce and Beth guessed he may be close to climax. Almost without speaking, Beth imagined Allen had read her thoughts as he pulled his cock out of her arse and sat on her chest. Beth thought he was going to fuck her cleavage, to come on her chin and suddenly she realized it was not Allan at all. She understood then that she had just willingly let the Swede, Kris, fuck her butt. Where was Allan? She needed him to take her away from this crazy environment. Beth yearned for Allan to take her to their villa and fuck her. She wanted him fucking her all night and into the morning, to keep on fucking her until they had to leave for the airport. Surely Allan would save her soon. But Allan didn’t show.

Allan was blocked from the VIP area because he didn’t have a pass. He tried to talk several men into taking him up to retrieve his wife and they just cruelly laughed at him and the thought that his wife was upstairs getting porked while he couldn’t reach her. He was sent by security to a locked office and told to wait for someone to come and sell him a VIP pass. Allan was waiting patiently, thinking it was his only option as Beth’s butt was being used for the Swede’s pleasure.

As for coming in Beth’s tits or chin, Kris had own, totally different agenda. With a swiftness that caught Beth totally off guard, she found Kris’ meat in her mouth again. The forcing of his thrust pushed the head past her teeth and the big cockhead filled her mouth. It took a few moments for it to dawn on Beth that the sudden foul taste in her mouth was originating from Kris’s erection which had smears of her own excrement on it. Beth wanted to vomit but Kris’ actions were again, forceful. He thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, his girth stretching her jaws wide to accommodate his size. Beth she tried to spit out her saliva to rid her mouth of the strong taste, but only gagged from her effort. Her mind worked evilly against her body, telling her she must take Kris and his cock, to suck him, to make him come, to ingest his semen.

Beth instinctively tried to reject the offending penis but her mind overruled her body and she gave head, her cheeks drawing in as she sucked, her tongue battling to encompass his enormous penis-head. The blessed taste of pre-cum soon masked the foul taste of her own excrement. She sucked hungrily on the fat root as if her life depended on it. Beth felt degraded and disgusted with herself. Why hadn’t she refused? Why had she allowed this guy to do this to her? She wanted to scream, to say “no”, to reject the entire scenario, to wake up from this god-awful night mare.

Kris again had his eyes half closed, savoring the moment, enjoying every second of having this most attractive woman suck his cock. Her shoulder length, dark hair was swaying beautifully with her movements, adding to the beautiful vision of her sucking him. The feeling of her passionate mouth on his cock was blissful.

Beth had her eyes half closed. Her mind’s eye was trying to pull back the distant image of Allan in spite of seeing the blond guy lying on her chest. Beth was still in shock, not least the fact that she’d only come to the VIP area to tease Kris and had ended up giving him head and having her arse half ripped to shreds. Beth was still in shock in relation to the magnitude of his erection, but also the fact that she’d been able to accommodate the guy.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Kris removed himself from her mouth and again with speed, she found her knees over his shoulders and his hot throbbing member being thrust towards her pussy. Beth’s eyes watered involuntarily at the thought of his erection entering her soft, innocent cunt. She looked directly into his deep blue eyes, searching his soul for some compassion but all she saw was lust and animal passion.

“No, you mustn’t,” she pleaded with the Swede, shaking her head from side to side, her movements uncoordinated, the drugs partly paralyzing her muscle actions, her mind playing games with her. Kris was in control again and that scared her as much as what he was planning to do with her.

Kris placed both his hands on her soft breasts, the roughness of the skin on his hands rubbing against her nipples, sending signals of stimulation and arousal to her brain. The big mushroom head of his cock touched her outer love lips and she squealed in delight more than from fear. With the progressive movement of Kris pushing his hips forward, Beth’s smooth, moist love lips began to give way. In a fairy tale, Allan would appear through the door now. Surely he would! But he didn’t. Beth wondered if Allan had taken her request to not interrupt as absolute, that he would literally accede to her request not to interrupt no matter what. The realization that Allan wasn’t coming to save her became final. And now, this very second, her pussy which, until recently had only been plundered by Allan, was about to be raided again.

“No, no, no… Oh shiiiiiiit!” Beth screamed.

*****

“Ladies and Gentleman, we are beginning our descent into London Gatwick Airport where the weather is overcast and the temperature is fourteen degrees. Thank you for flying Air 2000 and we look forward to welcoming you again.”

Allan looked at Beth who was stirring from her sleep. She’d dozed off shortly after take-off and had slept through the entire flight. He looked at her profile, the shape of her cheeks, the little dimples when she smiled, the first traces of laugh lines around her eyes. Hell, she was gorgeous and he loved her to bits. No words could describe how he felt about his dear loving wife, her beauty, her personality, her curvaceous body, her wildness between the sheets, what more could a guy want?

Beth opened her eyes and tried to focus. Her first sight was Allan’s beaming face and she smiled at him.

“What are you looking at?” she said, playfully but sleepily.

Allan just smiled.

“You” he said, leaning forward and kissed Beth’s forehead. She put her arm around his arm and snuggled up to him, cozy and warm.

“We’ll be at Gatwick shortly,” he announced.

“Damn!” she replied, “I thought we’d be touching down in Bridgetown, Barbados!” she joked.

“Pilot turned left instead of right!” Allan replied, keeping the humor going.

Beth sighed. “Did you have a good birthday?” she asked.

Allan paused, caught between telling a lie and hurting Beth’s feelings. What could he say? Never better? Let’s do it again sometime? But Beth had gone out of her way to take Allan away to his favorite haunt for his birthday and, even more so, made all sorts of personal sacrifices. He could have found a way past the security guys at the VIP lounge sooner, he could have found himself into the VIP area before Beth had been……well, you know……..? Why hadn’t he acted sooner, he was a resourceful fellow? Hell, he’d developed those skills at work. He could probably negotiate his way out of any situation. He could probably be successful selling bacon in Tel Aviv! Well maybe he could have been Beth’s hero if he wasn’t stoned or pissed or emotionally disturbed. But he had given his word that he would not interrupt, not interfere and if nothing else, he was a man of his word. He’d told the priest “I will” when they got married and he intended to keep those promises, and a promise to Beth was no different. Still his mind played games with him, asking him over and over again why he had taken no action. There must have been something he could have done without going back on his promise? And as for a happy birthday, well what could he say. It would certainly be a most memorable one.

Allan grinned and nodded to Beth, not wanting to say actual words in case they might be used in evidence against him. Allan held the opinion that relationships are at times akin to being apprehended by the long arm of the law, and therefore, you are wise to exercise your right to remain silent on certain matters.

Beth sighed, her eye lids drooping as she fought to remain alert. She’d had one hell of an exhausting holiday. She’d partied till late. She’d eaten too much and drunk too much. She’d remained emotionally faithful to Allan, although certainly not physically… Beth could not bring herself to finish the train of thought. The fiasco with Juan seemed a lifetime ago, the scenario with Kris still in the forefront of her thoughts. Having been a one man woman for all of her twenty-two years of life, having never had sex with anyone other than her own husband, she found herself having been fucked by a stranger. No, make that “strangers.” Beth had been fucked in every conceivable way. She’d been fucked twice without any protection.

Her mind wandered back to the VIP lounge, the thumbing bass line of the music, the rush of blood though her veins, saturated with alcohol and a copious volume of drugs of dubious origin and content. The cumulative effects taken their toll and Beth had lost herself within her ego and her desire to be lusted after and hungered for in a sexual way, which made sense at the time. Now, she wasn’t sure any of it made sense.

She recalled how Kris had removed his cock, covered in her own excrement from her arse hole and forced it into her mouth, how she had lapped at it, slurping like a child on a lollypop before having the monster of a dick enter her and stretch her pussy until she thought she would split open. Beth had initially felt repulsed, the thought of a cock covered in shit on her tongue had made her shudder, yet she had complied with Kris’s wants, permitting him his perverse pleasure at the expense of her own dignity. She wondered in awe now how on earth she’d been able to accommodate Kris, not only the girth of the thing, but willingly taking him in every hole where she was able to receive the organ. It had hurt initially but the overwhelming sensations of delight overtook the discomfort, and she remembered, within moments she had begged Kris to fuck her, to fuck her deep, to fuck her hard, to fuck her till he climaxed in her, until they peaked out in mutual, blissful, orgasmic pleasure.

Beth recalled that she had not thought she was being sluttish, but rather that she was playing out a fantasy for Allan. At least that’s what her mind was telling her. She pretended it was Allan fucking her, knowing in her heart it was not him, but why? Did she need that cover to indulge in the corrupt desires her body so craved? Did she need to defer the guilt of wantonly submitting her fevered-up body to be used for Kris’s devious pleasure by making herself pretend it was Allan? She knew, even though the fog of drugs and sexual hormones flowing rampantly through her veins she knew it was not a role-play; she knew it was real life.

Beth also remembered how she’d leaned on the false belief that if she didn’t play the game, Allan would ceremoniously dump her; that he’d leave her for some slapper who could give him what he wanted. She loved Allan and was prepared to make all sorts of sacrifices for him, but the simple facts were that she gone beyond doing what she did for Allan. The excitement and lure of the wild sex with big cock had pulled her in and her lust for the feeling of those big cocks took over. Beth knew that in the end, when it came to actual intercourse, she acted to satisfy her own sexual hunger and not Allan’s. Her only redemption and faint it seemed now was the fact that she had truly done it all for Allan in the beginning. She had made real, genuine sacrifices out of love back before the unexpected sexual desires rose up from seemingly nowhere in side her and took over.

Looking back, it seemed like their holiday had lasted a lifetime. Beth cuddled up to Allan’s arm, the sensation of the plane’s descent making her stomach churn, but not as much as it had churned that night with Kris. The Swedish guy had placed her knees over his shoulders, allowing him the deepest penetration and Beth had wanted it, reluctantly at first, but her growing lust had eventually overridden her initial reluctance. She switched and craved the big, hot, sinful meat of the Swede. She had told him with her own words to fuck her and to come in and with her.

Beth sighed silently to herself and shivered at the thought that some of this she had not confessed to Allan yet. She wondered if she should come clean at some point, even if she could openly admit the lusty pleasure she took from her two sexual partners. Could Allan possibly understand the strength of her sexual hunger at those critical crossover junctions? Would he believe that she had not truly willed the lusty fornication that followed with both men to happen? She hadn’t initially wanted the men to fuck her, but the damning fact was that she soon welcomed their big cock into her body, climaxed on their cocks and even took the lead. How could Allan understand and distinguish between the two contrasting feeling. Hell, she didn’t even understand. As far as she knew, they’d taken the same amount of “E,” and yet only she’d gone overboard. She hadn’t yet reached the conclusion that Kris must have laced her cocktail in order to get into her knickers. How do you convince the one you love, the one you are married to that you let two strangers on two different occasions fuck you by accident, and that you didn’t mean it to happen? The prospect of having Allan understanding her shifting, conflicting behavior seemed utterly futile. The only motivation to even try was that as of now, Allan held pretty much the worst possible view of her behavior. There was not much downside to trying to explain as some point.

Allan had wanted it to happen, but not to the extent that had materialized. He’d wanted his sexy wife to lead the guys on, to tease them, and maybe give one a wank or a blow job. Alan liked seeing Beth playing with other men. He just wanted to get off on the fact other guys wanted her, were aroused by her and wanted to bed her. Allan was smitten with the idea of soft swing, for Beth to masturbate another guy or maybe give some head whilst Allan watched. Maybe the guy would lick Beth and fondle her tits, frig her with his fingers until she swamped him with her own love juices. But, Beth had gone further than that, further than either of them had planned and now she was a different woman, still unsure how all the events of the holiday would wind up changing her values and behaviors. Allan could see her conflicts to a point. She was torn between guilt and pride, the guilt being that she’d been foolish enough to get involved in the first place and that she’d let things go too far. Beth was proud she was able to provide something for her husband that he had craved for. He knew that she was proud also that she’d been able to accommodate the monster cocks that both Juan and Kris were blessed with.

Beth had wondered if he’d toyed with steroids or some drugs to make his cock so unearthly thick. It suddenly dawned on her that he might have drugged her, and with who knows what. The churning feeling went over in her stomach again and the thought of the plane going down resurrected memories of her going down on Kris before his huge cock was placed into her warm, wet fanny.

VivianSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianSoto

He’d entered her cunt more slowly than he’d entered her butt yet she’d made no less fuss. Beth recalled the look in Kris’ deep blue eyes as his cock bottomed out, rebounding against the cervix wall, his girth filling her all over, stimulating millions of nerve cells simultaneously, making her squeal, to enjoy the sensation, to cry for more.

“Fuck me harder” Beth had ordered. But then she’d heard herself say “No, stop” followed by “Please fuck me harder. Deeper!” Beth had been shocked by her own actions and had surprised herself at being so British. Why had she said “Please?” Kris would have fucked her anyway!

Kris had said very few words, probably finding it difficult to breathe, his energy being spent on fucking this horny British babe, making her squeal. She remembered seeing him smile and wave which, at first, she found cute until she realized he was waving to the spectators at the door of the cubicle. They’d heard her squeals and her begging to be fucked. She’d attracted an audience of maybe a dozen or so, some of whom she recognized from the orgy from a neighboring cubicle from earlier.

Embarrassed, Beth had tried to hide her face, but she realized that only her discarded clothing would give her away; it was truly unique. Her mind drifted back to that moment in time.

“It’s that horny British tart!” some squeaky London accent yelped. Beth looked through the gap in her fingers and saw Si, the short cockney creep she’d given the slip to earlier.

The creep saw her looking at him and he entered the booth. He knelt beside her as the other spectators watched with a curious interest.

“You know your bloke from the rugby team?” Si began. “Answer me this. How long have Bromsgrove rugby club had a load of blokes from Warsaw in their first 15?” he asked, hands on hips, trying to look authoritative.

Beth groaned to herself, she might have guessed this creep might go and muscle in on their conversation and discover the team members weren’t from the Midlands. Worse, they weren’t even from the UK. Shit! How much crazier could this get?

“Yeah, they were all Polish!” Si went on, looking her naked body up and down. “I see you like a bit of pole!” he said, laughing at his own joke.

Si turned to wave at the other spectators. “Go on then, man!” one of them urged Si on, the accent on the Welsh side. Si turned round to Beth who was still naked on the sofa, face up with her knees over Kris’ shoulders. Beth had guessed her face had visibly paled when she saw the cockney creep drop his trousers and remove his erection, wanking himself over her face and lowering himself down towards her. She tried to move her head away but the creep was too focused, kneeling on the sofa with one knee either side of her head and lowering his balls to her mouth.

“Lick my balls now!” he commanded. Beth remembered feeling quite scared and vulnerable. She did as Si commanded, her own breathing heavy and laboured due to the massive cock in her pussy.

“No, please, no” she briefly begged, feeling emotional yet not tearful. What the fuck was in her system, it was buggering up her emotions big time. But then, she took one of Si’s testicles and then the other into her mouth and let the feeling of degradation excite her.

Kris was finding the position with the creep quite restrictive but, unbeknown to Beth, the VIP lounge had an unwritten rule of sharing. Kris reasoned the kid would last long and decided to lend the mouth his prize to the kid and get it over with. Kris removed himself from Beth’s pussy and gently pulled her from the sofa onto the floor. Kris turned Beth around until she was on her knees on the floor, leaning against the sofa. Si sat in front of Beth, his erection before her face whilst Kris repositioned himself behind her, taking her with one movement so he was deep within her again. Beth gasped, fighting for breath as Kris penetrated her again. Soon his momentum became rhythmical, a steady thrusting with his balls slapping against her sex as he fucked her hot pussy from behind.

Beth couldn’t refrain, she squealed out loud. “Oh, shit. Stoooooop… no, fuck me!” she said, drawing breath rapidly, her lungs barely able to cope with the exertion. A murmur rippled from the spectators viewing from the doorway about how big Kris was and how good he must be.

“Oooooooh……Deeper…” Beth muttered her speech slightly slurred with the alcohol. Beth was desperate for Allan to appear, she saw her clutch bag beneath her skirt in the corner of the cubicle, aware that her cell phone was just a few feet away, a few agonizing feet, that help could be just seconds away. Yet she was unable to do anything about it, her pussy being pounded by the biggest piece of male meat she’d ever encountered. Beth’s mind recalled the joke about looking under a Scotsman’s kilt and if he’s condensed, he’s a Campbell and if he’s got a Quarter Pounder, he’s a McDonald! Well, if Kris was Scottish, he’d definitely be a big Mac!

Simon, meanwhile, had positioned himself in front of Beth and was holding her head, his fingers entwining with her soft, dark hair. Subconsciously, she allowed her head to move towards the creep and his erection of below average size, not so much of a big Mac, more a fish finger! Beth didn’t flinch as Si’s cock entered her mouth. She appeared to be in a daze, her zombie-like state of partial alertness. In fact, Beth was fully aware of what was taking place, but was attempting to avoid the moral responsibility for the reality in front of her. Her best option for denying the guilt a foothold was to protect her emotional well-being from the scene before her by blaming the drugs. Beth’s dilemma now was to determine how to view history. Which of the multiple possible views of what happened to her on Allan’s birthday would best server her and her relationship with Allan best in the future. Which version of reality should she now settle in with as a way of healing and arming with the mental and emotional tools for the future?

Beth determined that blaming everything on others would be a lie and would only weaken her character. After all, she’d encouraged Kris, she’d heard herself ask him to fuck her deeper, and worse yet, she eventually begged the creep, Simon, to fuck her too.

Beth recalled that she had thought at the time Kris was close to climax, but suddenly the Swede had found a second wind and was again building up to a crescendo, his movement extreme and his actions fast and furious. Beth was on the receiving end, her poor pussy pounded by Kris’ enormous cock.

“Faster… yes, fuck me hard… yes…” Beth had implored, but occasionally shouting out the opposite as the enormous organ would hit a nerve, causing pain. “Stop it… Oh shit it hurts…” she’d exclaimed.

“I’m coming in your cunt” Kris declared. A cheer came from the spectators at the door.

“Make me come,” Beth squealed, pulling Si’s cock from her mouth to express her own drug enhanced lust, feeling her body cheating her on her, making her pussy want Kris more than her mind. Her body was operating on its own seed of needs, her capillaries filled to capacity, engorging her pussy lips, making her feel so horny she couldn’t help but beg for Kris’s cock at times. Beth remembered how her body began to tense up and Si visibly paled as he thought Beth might bring her teeth crushing down on his erection within her mouth. Kris pulled her hips into his, his strong muscular frame forcing his fat, hard rod as deep into her body as he could. They both held their breaths as they came, Kris ejaculating in Beth a split second before her orgasm struck, joined in copulation as they climaxed. Beth felt Kris’ sperm flow into her, gushing with a geyser, warm and frothy, pumping into her waiting pussy. Her muscles tightened and for a few moments, she could feel Kris’ racing heart beat from the pulse in his cock which her pussy lips were stretched around.

They collapsed into a stack, Kris onto Beth’s back and she onto Simon’s lap. The dozen or so observers had grown to around three dozen and they all gave a cheer and a round of applause at the wild, determined performance they had just witnessed. Beth remained face down, staring eye to eye with the one eyed snake that belonged to Si. Kris was still working on his own agenda, removing himself from Beth and watching the semen dribble from her pussy lips, the whiteness against the tan of her legs in total contrast. He held up a hand and punched the air like some overpaid soccer player.

Beth recalled how she had struggled to regained her breath, the intense exertion had made her feel very faint and rose back up onto her knees to free her lungs from her own weight when Kris moved off of her. Si was talking rudely to her, blaming her that she had let his cock go soft. He was vulgar in his attempts to get her to suck him off even as Kris had fucked her pussy. She recalled how Si removed himself from under her spewing a string of disgusting comments until he finally shut up. She found a brief moment of piece, albeit with her ass stuck up in the air invitingly with her head resting on her arms folded under her as a temporary cushion from the floor. Looking back, Beth realized she had maintained that position as an invitation to be fucked more.

Beth had forgotten Allan altogether for the longest time now and she was unaware that he had finally arrived and had been watching her for a few minutes now. Yes, Allan had seen her begging Kris to fuck her and seen the willful build up to Kris’s and Beth’s powerful, mutual orgasm.

Allan had been going crazy downstairs trying everything to reach the castle-like separation that held his wife from his reach. It seemed evident that Beth had either not got his text message, or heaven forbid, she had ignored his request to come down and rejoin him after ten minutes. Of course his mind considered the alternatives… Maybe she’d got into some trouble… Maybe she was using the VIP access to run free like a wanton slut knowing he couldn’t see her clearly… He couldn’t know anything for sure. Allan had tried acquiring a VIP pass, he’d been to the office and negotiated hard with the manager finally arrived. No, he didn’t qualify for a pass… he wasn’t a member and couldn’t join without proper ID such as his passport, which he’d left back at the villa. He had argued and begged until he was told in no uncertain terms to piss off! Allan had found himself in emotional hell, desperate, and with no hope for a time. He’d tried sneaking into the staff areas to find a back way up to the VIP lounge but all the doors were protected with security doors which required pass codes.

“Shit!” Allan had cursed under his breath. How the fuck could he past the security guys and upstairs? He recalled being regally ejected from a club a week earlier when Beth had been abducted by Juan, how he’d tried to negotiate his way out of the situation, to search the ladies toilet for Beth, to find her and save her from the fate that maybe awaited her. He recalled how he’d been ceremoniously dumped onto the pavement, his ego more bruised than his body.

He stuck his hands in his pockets as he leaned back against a wall, the thumping bass line making the wall vibrate. His hands turned over the contents in his pockets. He felt the wad of Euros in his pocket, the notes feeling dry against his clammy hands as he stared at the ceiling, his mind churning over in much the same way as his stomach was churning, his anxiety resulting in greater release of adrenalin, making his pulse race faster, his body sweating all over.

Suddenly, the penny (or should it be the Euro) dropped. He pulled out the notes and looked at them, unfolding them and counting.

“Hum, I wonder…” he had said to himself as the possibility of outright bribery occurred to him. Allan stood and gathered his thoughts, standing tall and confident. He wandered up to the stairwell and approached the security officers.

“Hi guys” he said, reaching into his back pocket, giving the impression he was searching for his pass. He frowned as though he was feigning concern at being unable to locate his VIP pass.

“Bugger! I think I’ve left it upstairs” Allan said confidently, “Don’t suppose you’d let me go upstairs and get it?”

The security guys looked at him suspiciously.

“No, honest!” Allan replied, convincingly. “Look, how about I remind you…..” he said, pulling out a roll of Euros, “……are you beginning to remember?” he said, peeling off the notes. Initially, he thought they were going to get rough, their body language seeming confrontational but they were shielding his actions from the rest of the clubbers.

“I begin to remember a little,” one security officer stated.

.

“I need a little more help remembering,” the other one piped in.

Allan had already kept some notes in another pocket to pay for drinks and the cab home. He counted off the remainder of the notes he had in his hand.

“Oh, yes, I remember” the larger one said, relieving Allan of his money. Allan smiled sweetly and mounted the stairs, two at a time in case they changed their mind.

Allan reached the top of the stairs and he caught his breath, his guts churned as he pondered the fate of his dear Beth. Where the fuck was s Beth? He wandered around the upstairs area known as the VIP lounge. Allan was shocked but amazed by the scenes before him, couples or groups involved in behavior normally reserved for the expensive pay sites on the internet.

It had dawned on Allan that Beth might be involved in such lewd behavior, that she might be in some sort of peril. His heart leapt at the thought and he began to sweat profusely. His manner became more manic, more desperate as he searched, unable to find her. He found a big crowd around a doorway which he couldn’t see past, so he continued his search which had been fruitless. He made his way back to the doorway with the crowd and managed to wedge his way into a position where he could see. His heart sank as he saw the Blond guy remove his massive cock from Beth’s pussy. Allan’s eyes locked in on the semen oozing from the tip of the enormous cock and Allan knew he’d let Beth down. He arrived too fucking late again! But, what could he have done anyway other than witness her surrender? After all, she had told him numerous times not to interfere.

Beth had no idea that Allan was now amongst the crowd who was witnessing her being fucked by Kris. Allan could understand Beth’s surrender to the handsome blonde man with his massive male organ, but who the fuck was the short, dumpy bloke?

Beth gazed out of the tiny porthole window of the plane as they dropped down through the clouds, the overcast weather of the UK exactly as the skipper had announced earlier. She had done this flight many times and knew they were less than 90 seconds away from touchdown, the thoughts of repossessing baggage, passport control and customs before they could catch the coach back to the Midlands, another 4 hours of road journey ahead of them filled her with misery. She hated coming home anyway, leaving the holiday weather and vacation activities behind. The additional 4 hours on the road, were dreadful, and that was assuming the M25 was behaving itself. The idea of returning home was depressing to Beth, especially as she ached all over from the physical stress of the night before.

Yet, the thought of leaving the emotional misery behind and putting time and distance between her and the various characters who’d fucked her stupid was a kind of relief in itself. Perhaps getting back to an everyday reality, back to routine, normal life with just her and Allan was the best she could hope for now. For the time being, perhaps the simplicity of daily life was just what she needed. Traffic congestion around the Bullring was decidedly more appealing than another Tequila Sunrise with the lustful eyes of some stranger pulling at her inner being.

Beth pulled up her somewhat vague recollection of Simon, the cockney creep, subjecting her to his evil ways, screwing her whilst she was on her knees, leant against the sofa.

She’d been unaware that Allan had seen Kris remove his cock from her pussy, that Allan had watched, helplessly as she sucked Si’s cock for a while before he, too had entered her doggy style, his smaller cock barely touching the sides of her now overstretched vagina. Beth had floated in and out of full mental alertness as Simon fucked her, aware of various sensations, but soon her mind drifted in and out of her physical reality so frequently that now her memory couldn’t construct a sound chronological view of what else had happened. She could say for sure who it was that licked the remnants of the multiple deposits of sperm from her pussy, the sucking of nipples, the stroking of her inner thighs by one man as another fucker her. She recalled trying to stand up at one point, her legs all wobbly like a newborn baby deer, noticing her inner thighs all crackly where some semen had leaked and dried against her soft velvety skin. Various people were gazing at her though the doorway, some had been so aroused that they themselves were involved in lewd acts, their bodies exposed to the smoke filled club. Beth was distantly aware that the dance floor had already been foamed and the revelers faces were covered in white bubbles, their faces looking like Santa Claus. She was delirious in the way that intoxicated people are, reality being something distant, something that was strangely only happening to other people.

Beth had initially been unaware of Simon’s stubby fingers stroking her pussy as he fucked her, his fingers stimulating her clitoris. The motion combined with the feeling of cock inside her pussy and the drugs pushed her pleasure steadily and led Beth to yet another climax. Beth had remembered how, in her own mind, she’d tried to fight the sensation, to resist but Simon had been persistent, his fingers working her up to glorious climax. Beth had shaken her head in defiance of her body, the body that was cheating her, permitting this cockney shit-bag to fuck her. And then there was this breakthrough moment. As if out of nowhere the degradation of letting the fat kid fuck her sexy body felt like an act of perverse, degrading charity. She was letting this unworthy punk fuck her in front of a cheering audience and she found such sexual pleasure from being dominated that way that it made her come. It made her come hard and reveal to all how she could take such heated please from being humiliated and used like a common whore. The willful embrace of her wanton lust took over and with it came the mind-blowing, sexual ecstasy of an orgasm so powerful it rocked her world. The punk fucking her could only assume his sexual magnificence, but it had nothing to do with him being a stud. To the contrary, this fact that he was anything but a desirable partner was what made the act so sordidly pleasing to Beth.

“You’re not a bad lay, Beth” Simon had said, the comment meant to be a compliment.

He was in his twenties and still lived at home with his mum, a domineering Jewish woman who treated him like a four year old. Simon had very little control in his life, he worked for his father’s fashion business and his life had been mapped out in front of him. Sure, he had a decent bank balance, his own pad at Temple Fortune, a season ticket for Spurs, a Merc and lots of friends from the synagogue but no girlfriend. The only girls that would give Si the time of day were the greedy gold diggers who sniffed around him when he got flashy with his cash. But usually, Simon only got laid by the women he’d paid to lay down for him. But, here he was, in Ibiza, with a woman who was not only incredibly attractive, beautiful even, but fucking horny, too!

In the midst of his conquest, Simon wished with all his heart he’d brought his mobile phone with him. He’d have taken digital photos of himself fucking this sexy lady and send it as an MMS message to everyone he knew. Well, maybe not his mum, but everyone else. That would be the only way anyone would believe him. They’d seen through his bullshit when he claimed to have climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro and his lie of having a lunch date with Jack Straw, but this was fucking real! Yet, nobody would believe him without photo or video proof.

Beth recalled more vividly her mental images of Simon fucking her, his short tubby frame pressing his engorged organ into her cunt and his laboured breathing as he thrust himself in and out of her sweet pussy. Her lucidity had fluctuated more than her hormones around her period.

Simon had screwed a few women before and was certainly no virgin, but this was like he was losing his virginity for the very first time. He became a man on a mission. He vowed to pretend she had taken his virginity to everyone, that it was Beth who had deflowered him rather than the middle-aged whore he had paid for his first sex. He’d heard the big blond bloke call her Beth so he used her name to add to his own ego boost.

“I love fucking you Beth. Do you like me fucking you?” he asked as she humped her, wanting his ego to be boosted even more. Beth could barely think. She struggled to talk with her climax was almost upon her. Her breathing was rapid and shallow as his fingers continually circled over her clit. The trick was something Si had seen Kris do to her earlier with such amazing results. It had dawned on Simon that sometimes you need to stimulate the woman, too! So, he’d remember that trick for his next time with the amazing woman.

Beth began thrusting back on his erection, her climax overtaking her like a junkie on speed as she tumbled over the edge, her muscles tensing, her pussy clamping down with pure female need and exerting pressure on Simon’s penis as though it was being sucked hard. The glorious sensations of Beth’s muscular pussy pulling on his cock rocked through Simon sending his body into overdrive. “Oh fuck!!!!!!!!!!!” he yelled out as he reached his body-racking climax.

Alan watched in tortured arousal as Simon’s straining, plump body humped out of control and the spasms pumped another load of male sperm into his wife’s fertile pussy. A feeling of hopeless loss swept over his body and cum filled his underwear. ‘Oh god, how can watching her be dominated and fucked by that punk turn me on so?’ he wondered.

Beth was fully aware that Si’s cum was inside her still pulsing, gripping pussy. The euphoria of coming with him was making every cell in her body happy even as the shame of fucking the fat kid haunted her mind. Yes, now she had fuck a third man and come with him too!

Beth’s remaining memories were of brief flashes of straining men looking her in the face with the unmistakable look of sexual release, the sensations of fucking and being fucked and the final realization that it was Allen now fucking her. “Oh god, I knew it was really you all the time,” she blurted out and passed out, completely exhausted in his arms.

From the collection of visual snapshots and her memories of the sexual pleasure she willing embraced, Beth knew she had fucked Kris more, and Simon again and others… how many others she didn’t know. She remembered the feeling of fucking Kris’s incredibly thick cock, aware of her nipples being tweaked by someone else, aware of him emptying the contents of his bollocks into her for a second time, the force of his ejaculation making her jump, like someone had shouted “Boo” to her.

Kris had felt obligated to permit Simon his opportunities because it had been a longstanding, unwritten rule that sharing was expected, but Kris also knew that she was his ‘kill’ and he had the overpowering right to her. He couldn’t believe his luck as he entered her for a second time, stretching her pussy lips again to the extreme, she felt so tight against him and he’d found the sensation exquisite. Add Beth’s unbelievable beauty and charms, and a lovely pair of tits to boot, he’d found his second climax came too quickly. He’d regretted the fact but at least he’d had a second turn. God, she was so fucking horny.

Kris had entered her from behind as he had done so earlier, access easy thanks to his and Simon’s spunk making her vagina wet and slippery. Kris had expected to ride Beth again, her exhaustion permitting him a second turn. Kris had not expected the concoction to have quite the effect it did, He felt Beth maneuver herself off of his enormous erection and assumed she was trying to terminate the session. Beth had, in fact, regained a level of consciousness, albeit limited, as her mind continued to play tricks on her, convincing her it was a role play with Allan and that the entire scenario was just a game.

Kris had been initially disappointed when Beth had disengaged herself from him in the midst of fucking her. He was, that is, until he felt Beth use her slender frame to push him to the floor so he was sat on the ground, his back pressed against the sofa as she knelt over his hips, holding his erection in her naked left hand before placing it against the lips of her pussy. Slowly, tantalizingly slowly, she lowered herself on to his manhood, the sensation filling her completely. She rode his cock, bouncing up and down on her knees as she worked herself towards her next climax, her eyes lightly closed, mumbling something Kris could not quite comprehend. Kris didn’t care, he had not just fucked this lovely woman, but now she was fucking him. His eyes watched her boobs bounce as she rocked herself on his cock, his hands reaching up to touch and caress her breasts

.

Allan watched intently as Beth sighed deeply, lost in her own world again, her body defying her, enabling her to have sex with this total stranger. But, also Beth’s mind defied her, allowing her to pretend for a while it was just another fantasy with Allan. Yet deep down in her own heart, she knew it wasn’t Allan, the size of the beast inside her confirmed that, the girth stretching her like a condom over an erection.

“Fuck me” she whispered. Her words were almost inaudible over the music from the floor below. Kris humped her for all his worth, his own excitement building. Beth’s actions became more definite, greater pace and depth, her hips grinding into his, his pubic hair tickling her clitoris. Kris may not have heard her, but Allan read her lips and saw her unmistakable commitment to her lover. There was no hiding the fact that Beth was willingly, hungrily fucking the handsome Swede for her sexual satisfaction. Her sexual hunger radiated from every visible cell on her body into her loving husband’s eyes.

Suddenly, Kris felt her hands against his face, followed by her tongue in his mouth, her bouncing hard, his thrusting action more intense. Faster she bounced on his lap, pressing herself onto him with all her weight, maximizing the penetration.

“Oh, fuuuuuuuck!” she squealed as she came again on the monster cock that had given her an immense amount of pleasure. Almost instantly, Kris felt the demanding sensation in his scrotum, thrusting his hips up into hers, forcing her into the air with his powerful thighs as he, too, reached glorious climax, ejaculating into her, filling her with cum rich with Swedish sperm. The white sticky fluid gushed into Beth, filling her, ready to impregnate her. They sat locked together by his huge member with her fully impaled, clinging to his body, breathing heavily.

Allan watched in delirious, feverish, lustful arousal as his wife gave her body and soul completely to the stranger. The sight of her fucking the man with such overpowering lust filled every cell in Allan’s body with a guilty, feverish pleasure. He loved watching her fuck and it felt so utterly wrong. It was mesmerizingly beautiful and horrible in the same instant.

Kris had sat with Beth heated body on his lap for several minutes, enjoying the feeling of her pulse against his erection. He’d gently moved her to the sofa before gathering up his clothes and leaving the cubicle, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead before he left. Neither Beth nor Allan spoke to Kris as he left the VIP room. Simon was spent and done. He didn’t want the scene that followed to taint his own bloated memory of conquest of his amazing prize. He left too.

Alan was still in a state of emotional shock when the two departed. He watched Simon walk away with a proud look and a spring in his step. Alan turned back to fetch Beth and take her home, but his brief hesitation was all one lustful stranger need to claim the beautiful abandoned prize. “Don’t… please… she is my wife and she’s had enough.”

“I don’t think so. If you let her fuck those two guys, you are going to let her fuck me too,” the man stated with a stern confidence that froze Allan again.

He watched as the man fucked Beth into an aroused sate of awareness and she willingly fucked him in numerous positions and climaxed for the man several times in the heat of their torrid fucking.

Alan had reluctantly consented with the claim, “Okay then, but just you. I reclaiming her and nobody else can have her.”

Some of the crowd dissipating at Allan’s announcement, but a few stayed to watch the hot sex show that followed. When the man finally came in Beth she was in the doggie position and was struggling to come again. Allan tapped the guy’s shoulder and the man agreeably pulled his cock from Beth’s pussy.. Allan mounted her and it only took a minute for them to come together and end the ordeal in a flaming hot burst of sexual fireworks.

She’d had turned back to see who the next man was and had recognized Allan and smiled.

Beth felt a jerk as the plane’s tyres touched down on the tarmac and even in her highly stimulated emotional state, she smiled again. She briefly wondered how it looked on her face compared to the joyous relief she felt from seeing Allan’s face in the most intense sexual ordeal of her life.

The sharp jolt in the plane just seconds earlier hadn’t been the first jerk she’d experienced this holiday, she mused to herself. Beth was astonished that even in the face of troubling adversity, she was still able to conjure up some mirth from deep within her psyche. Maybe she should retrain as a psychologist or to do counselor or something? Maybe not! She didn’t feel she had her own answers, let alone facilitating someone finding their own answers.

Beth’s mind continued to wander as the airbus taxied along the apron towards the terminus, thinking again about the humor within. She had recalled how, when Kris was teasing her with his mega large cock, she had suggested that he should “Save a virgin, fuck me instead!” Kris had not needed a second invitation as she recalled, her pussy being stretched again to its absolute limit. Had she been in fantasy mode then? Had she been in reality? Had she been in drugged up and rat-arsed mode? Fuck knows.

Allan had heard her and felt disgusted yet simultaneously aroused. He had guessed she was under the influence of something, but it didn’t matter much. He had seen his wife’s most profound lust awaken and take control of her mind and body in a truly unforgettable manner. There was no way to get the water back under that bridge. He couldn’t help but see a new woman, one far different than had left this airport a week earlier.

Passengers stood around Beth and Allan, waiting to repossess their bags. She snuggled up to Allan and felt good that he seemed to be doing amazingly well considering what she’d put him through recently. And, Allan was happy. He knew his relationship with Beth would require some serious, dedicated attention in order for them to find some peaceful balance again, but he felt good about their future. At the moment they were content to hug each other and let the madness of the airport luggage claim amuse them. There was no hurry; they were back on terra firma and in good old Blighty!

On the long ride home, Beth closed her eyes, trying to hide her embarrassment. Could she ever confess to Allan that she had intensely enjoyed much of the extra-marital sex she’d experienced on holiday? She recalled how it had started with her and Allan bonking like rabbits as though their lives depended on it which, in itself was not unusual. They had play acted together, then she’d acceded to Allan’s request and teased Juan, getting herself into the situation far too deep to wriggle out of it. She recalled passing out but prior to that, having had unbelievable sensations of an enormous cock buried deep inside her, the likes she’d never experienced before, even when Allan had suggested the use of a marital aide. Then, there was Kris, who had stretched her labia apart so far, she thought she’d split in two. She laughed to herself, but it was a mostly humorless laugh, as she thought that at least she’d have few problems delivering a baby if ever she got pregnant!

Beth pondered on her previous comments a week or so earlier to Allan when she’d convinced him that size was unimportant, that technique was better. She’d even convinced herself. That was until she had met Juan, and oh my, Kris. His very size had aroused and enchanted every nerve cell in her body like she’d never ever experienced before. And these sensations had occurred from both her front entrance and the tradesman’s entrance! Sex without love is just fucking, sex with love is something special, making love is more than physical, it’s emotional, spiritual and ……well, all sorts of things. Yet wild rampant sex was still something that Beth needed.

Until recently, sex with Allan could be achieved as role playing within their little fantasy world. But, fantasy sex with someone she perceived as Allan, or who Allan approved of, was now so exciting and different. It wasn’t special in the same way as love making was, but Beth realized she needed a combination of someone to make love to her and someone to fuck her if she were to be fully satisfied. She wondered if Allan could fulfill both roles, if she’d feel complete with just Allan. The alternatives, however, were potentially hazardous and emotionally destructive. She recalled the cocky little Londoner who’d punished her and frowned in dismay.

Beth closed her eyes tighter, trying to shut out the image of Simon, the cockney wide-boy who she felt sure had ravaged her arse too whilst she was unconscious. She’d never be able to prove it, nor would she ever want to relive the matter but she was certain he’d not let the opportunity pass him by. However, she’d experienced Kris in all her holes and there was no denying that she’d willingly taken up her role with him at some point in the heat of battle. That’s what she’d told Allan so far, and for now he’d been content with that, and that is what Beth had tried to convince herself with. Of course Beth was still unaware that Allan had seen most of what had gone on. But, her self-conviction didn’t always work or reflect reality, as Beth recalled her views on size and technique.

The cool British air hit felt good as they made their way home. It was a far cry from the soaring temperatures of Ibiza, the hot beating sun, the warm sea breezes, the refreshing odour of nearby lemon groves and other citrus orchards. Beth realized that much like Ibiza and home were totally different kinds of place, she too now lived in two separate, vastly different states of mind. She would need to reconcile the two and come to peace within. Beth had made a pact with herself, that never again would she let situations get out of control or put her in a position of being unable to make her own decisions. Sure, the alcohol and stuff hadn’t helped, it had made her hornier than she might have preferred. On reflection, however, she’d never been so fulfilled, certainly not sexually, and that was not a poor reflection on Allan. She sighed to herself, wishing she’d sown her wild oats before she settled down with Allan. He was a darned good bloke and didn’t deserve her mental or physical infidelities. He’d been true to her all through their marriage, it was a shame she couldn’t say the same. Yet, it had been his idea, his own suggestions that had lead her into such a situation so whilst she felt guilty, the guilt was offset by the knowledge that Allan had been as much responsible for the affair – poor choice of words – as she had.

Back at the airport just earlier, they had wandered through the terminus, joining the long queue for passport control and Beth could still feel the crinkling on her thighs. She’d bathed, showered and dipped in the pool so many times yet still she could feel the sensation of cum draining from her, of someone’s other than Alan’s ejaculate dribbling onto her thighs and drying out. She felt dirty, yet exhilarated by the sensations.

Now they were home it had been five days since their return. Allan was another year older thanks to a birthday, and Beth was what? ‘Older? Wiser? More experienced? A slut?’ she wondered. What confused her more was Allan’s nonchalant attitude. He was carrying on like nothing had happened, like it was just another day in paradise. Beth had gone through hell and high water, put herself through a series of degrading experiences, been subjected to rough sex, unprotected sex, group sex and in front of an audience and all Allan was doing was behaving like all she’d done was to put the kettle on! Was Allan a voyeur, she wondered. Evidently, yes, she decided. But, now, was she enough for him? Beth hoped so. She’d sacrificed so much to keep Allan interested and she loved him so deeply. She’d acceded to his demands only because she loved him so much.

Thinking back to the long ride home, Beth had especially wanted to talk about her experiences… a problem shared is a problem halved and all that old baloney. But what could she say?
“Hey, Allan, what was the best part of your holiday? My favorite part was when I was gang fucked!” She could hardly say that. She couldn’t tell Allan that she’d fantasized about fucking him when she was riding on Juan’s erection. She felt terrible about confessing that she’d found the experience of fucking Kris fantastic and that his dick touched parts of her she never knew existed. Could she admit to Allan that even when Kris had fucked her anus, she’d actually enjoyed being used that way and felt very little pain in spite of his brute size? Hell, what the fuck had he put in that drink of hers and would Allan believe that she had been drugged? Whatever drugs were in the drink, it must have been darned strong! Should she tell Allan her belief, or would he see it as her lying to him to mask her wanton sexual hunger at the time?

No, she’d keep those matters to herself. Maybe she’d confess to one of her girlfriends later, if she thought she could trust them. What a responsibility for them, though, to keep a secret of that magnitude to themselves. If Allan ever found out how far from him she traveled during her sex with Juan and especially Kris, he’d be devastated. How could he love a cock hungry tart like her, little knowing that she’d had very little control over her behavior once she got really turned on, that her lust and any concoction of stimulating substances could easily overpower her reasoning and make her toss aside her morals like a banana peeling. No, Allan must never find out some of this, maybe what happened, but not what was in her heart while it happened. Beth knew that as much as she needed to get it off her chest, she might just need to keep the secret to herself. She had no idea that Allan had witnessed pretty much all of it, and had already made the decision to love and cherish her no matter what her motivations or reasons were that night.

Beth was so in love with Allan, yet sex there was a new kid on the block… sex with other guys was now also great. Beth knew her needs would far exceed the notion of soft swing that Allan was so intrigued with. Her need was for full sex, no holds barred, literally. And, given a couple drinks or made a bit high, the need reared itself. In the cold light of day, however, Beth was still in two minds.

“Smile!” Allan suggested. Beth looked up into his eyes and saw the love within them. How could she not smile when he looked at her that way?

“That’s better,” Allan said.

“Want to eat out tonight?” he asked.

“Sure; I love to,” she agreed.

“Are you packing any weapons to protect me?” she said, teasing him.

“Oh, you never know!” Allan said, coyly. Beth patted his jeans with the palm of her hands.

“You trying to smuggle a giant Frankfurter in to the restaurant, or are you just pleased to see me?” she joked.

“Frisk me and you’ll find out” he said. They both laughed.

One thing was for certain and she’d told Allan on the night she’d visited the VIP lounge that “Things might never be the same again.”

As normal as things felt to them both at that moment, they couldn’t realize just how true that might turn out to be.

Allan smiled as she placed her arm in his and led her out to the car as if it were their first date, or their honeymoon period still in full swing. Swing! Allan pondered the thought. Could the word ever mean anything else to him one day? He doubted it.

“So” Beth said, interrupting his thoughts.

“So? What?” he asked, looking into her dreamy eyes, his heart melting as it always did.

“Where are you taking me for my birthday then?” she asked.

Fear spread across Allan’s face, the thought of another holiday like the one just past, his wife’s cunt being plundered by another (an another and another…)

Beth smiled at him. “Silly arse!” she said, playfully poking him in the ribs. “I don’t want a surprise holiday for my birthday,” and immediately noticed the relief spread across Allan’s face.

He breathed a deep sigh and Beth giggled.

“But I tell you what I would like” she said, her hint dropping not in the slightest bit subtle.

“Anything,” Allan replied, glad the holiday was out of the question.

“Are you familiar with the word ‘Maserati’?” she asked.

Allan’s face paled again as they departed the driveway. Then he realized the joke.

“I thought you’d be better with a Harley Davidson” Allan replied trying to contain a smirk, “You know, something hot and throbbing between your legs………”

Beth playfully clouted him with her fist.

Part 3 – Epilogue

Allan sat at his computer and sighed. His holiday was over and it was back to the routine of work and, as he’d expected, his email box was jammed solid with emails. He guessed it’d take him a week to read, answer and delete his emails by which time another load would have descended upon him. Reports here, accounts there, requisitions, meetings, memo’s, there was just no end in sight. He sighed deeply, if only he’d won the lottery, he wouldn’t need to bother with all this shit.

Allan made a mental note to send his next email to Mystic Meg and see if she could pick his numbers this week! It was a crap idea but it was the best he could muster on a Monday morning he mused to himself.

“Welcome back, Allan” a familiar voice called.

Allan turned and saw his colleague, the one that had introduced him to the concept of soft swing. “Did you have a good holiday?” his friend asked.

Allan nodded “yes” although his face told a different story.

“What’s the matter, mate?”

“I’m not sure myself” Allan said. He looked like a guy who’d lost a fiver and found 50 pence, his emotions creating wrinkles on his young, twenty-five year old face, the likes you’d normally expect on a forty-five year old face.

“I don’t like having a glum chum. Tell you what, I’ll buy you a pint at lunchtime, you can tell me all about it” he said, patting Allan on the shoulder and wandering off to his meeting, a folder full of charts and figures to bore his audience with.

The lunch invitation was one step short of death by PowerPoint. Allan was in no mood to discuss his private affairs – bad choice of words… his private life. God, he’d felt excited, elated, aroused, curious, horny, and yet, simultaneously, he felt disappointed, saddened, depressed, cheated, foolish. He’d encouraged Beth to indulge in his fetishes and fantasies, he’d only himself to blame.

As Allan revealed his concerns, his buddy consoled the troubled husband over lunch at the local wine bar. They talked steadily as they tucked into their Coronation Chicken baguettes.

“Beth must be one in a million, mate,” his friend had said having just swallowed a mouthful of crusty bread roll. “She must be so devoted to you to do what she did. You’re so lucky.”

“What do you mean, lucky? She’s allowed other guys to fuck her. She’s married to me, I thought that meant something,” Allan argued, gazing at his remaining food but having no appetite now.

“You silly arse! None are so blind as those who will not see!” the colleague stated. He’d known Allan for some time and felt comfortable being honest with him, even if it meant being quite curt. “I don’t know that many wives who’d go to those levels to accommodate their husband’s whims and fancies, I can tell you. She’s obviously extremely devoted to you. Most guys would give their left arm for a woman like that.”

“A woman who cheats?” Allan tossed out, not really meaning what he said, but unable to find the correct words. Having assumed the role of accuser with his words, Allan went to say, “Don’t I have a right to feel some sense of indignity and violation by what she did? What kind of a man would I be if I didn’t feel I’d been wronged by my wife fucking other men?”

“Oh, for fuck’s sake, Allan… Get your brain out of your pants, will you? I mean a woman who would even consider teasing another guy just to boost their hubby’s ego is a star. I’ve been involved in the soft swing scene for a few years and I can tell you, there ain’t many women who’d be prepared to go to that level, and those that do are usually lacking something in their relationships so they need to look for something more. You and Beth don’t need more,” he said, pausing to sip his half-finished Guinness, “…you have so much with each other, you guys are so in tune. It’s like you’re still newlyweds, three years into your marriage. Christ, even Posh & Becks couldn’t brag like that. No, what you guys have got is special, never forget that.”

Allan sighed. He knew his mate had a point but he was having trouble seeing the wood for the trees.

“I can’t forget that; it’s true” Allan agreed. “There are other things I can’t forget either. And besides, it seems Beth forgot what we have, or should I say, we once had!”

“Oh fuck, break out with the violins, shall we?” his mate asked, pretending to play an air-violin. “Stop feeling sorry for yourself! She did it ‘cos of you, not for her and ‘cos you wanted her to do it. You have reservations now and you’ve beat yourself up for pushing her into it, but don’t take it out on Beth. She’s the innocent one in all of this. From what you’ve told me she’s been to hell and back. The thing she needs now is your love. She’s made a near-ultimate sacrifice for you. The least you can do is to repay her by loving her. Nothing’s changed from Beth’s perspective, she still loves you. Can you say the same about her?”

Allan drew in a breath and thought, ‘Bollocks! My mate’s right. He’s hit the nail on the head.’

“I’ve been a prize pillock, haven’t I?” Allan asked meekly as if to acknowledge his buddy’s insight.

His mate nodded. “Prize Champion Pillock. You always aim to be the champ and on this occasion, you’ve won Gold, my friend!”

Allan gave his colleague a sideways glance showing an air of contempt, yet 99% appreciation. Then he smiled. “Thanks for that. You’ve made me realize what I had, I still have. I was just being blinkered, my vision blurred by my own ego. Cheers!”

His friend held up his now empty Guinness glass. “Fill her up and we’ll call it quits” he said, smiling. Allan stood to go to the bar when his friend looked Allan in the eye

.

“What are you guys doing next weekend, the 15 th ?” he asked.

“Nothing” Allan replied after a brief pause. “Why?”

“Well…” his friend said, standing and walking to the bar with Allan, “…some friends of mine are throwing a party over towards Sutton Coldfield. I think you’d like the party… plenty of alcohol and some ‘stuff’…” he motioned inverted comma’s with his fingers, “…and you can stay over if you want, so you don’t have to drive. We’re all pretty laid back and it may get a little raunchy, but you guys can come and just watch if you want. The hostess is lovely. Caron, her name is, and she and her husband, Richard have…”

“Hold it,” Allan said. “Is this one of your swinging parties?”

“Don’t knock it before you’ve tried it,” his mate told him, patting Allan on the shoulder. “Just think about it and let me know.”

Allan turned to place his order at the bar. Of course he’d tell his mate straight away what his answer would be, “No,” But, Allan never said the word. His mate had just told him some home truths and he’d certainly been 100% accurate with that. The least Allan could do was to give the party invitation some thought.

Maybe, he’d politely forget to give his friend an answer. Maybe he’d talk to Beth. Maybe he’d invite Beth and feign surprise when the party got into full ‘swing’ as it were.

Maybe for now, he’d just get the drinks in and mull the idea over.

Maybe is as far as his mind would allow him to travel, for now, anyway.

To be continued?

Published 
Written by Beth_A
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments