Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mechanics Pay

"After helping out my friends with a car problem, I got paid very, very well..."

13
3 Comments 3
16.2k Views 16.2k
5.1k words 5.1k words
I know this couple and have been good friends with them for many, many years. The husband, Frank is a couple of years older than me. He’s pretty rough around the edges and at times is downright crude. He’s not exactly the type of person that I hang out with. He does play guitar and sing pretty well though.

The wife, Judy, I’ve know for almost all of my life. I had been friends with one of her older brothers. I’ve had a thing for her ever since she was about 16 and was developing into one hot looking woman. She’s 12 years younger than me though.

Anyway, we used to hang out mainly BBQ’s and playing guitars quite often. In the last couple of years, though we got together less and less frequently.

Recently, Judy posted on Facebook about an issue with her car. She couldn’t drive it because of the issue and said what they thought was the problem. She said they called the garage and got a quote of a minimum of $500 to fix it, which they couldn’t afford. I saw it and responded, confirming the issue. I suggested that since it was the heater core and that it was spring, that they wouldn’t need heat for a while and that the hoses could simply be re-routed so they could still use the car until they could get it fixed.

Judy responded by tagging her husband on the post and said, “READ THIS!!!!”

I posted again, saying that if they needed help with this, that I could give them a hand. The next morning, Judy called me. It had been almost a year since we’d seen each other besides just posts on Facebook. She asked me if I was serious about being able to help them with this. I told her that I could. Frank isn’t very mechanical.

So just before lunch time, I went over there to work on her car. She wasn’t there, only Frank was. It took me longer than expected due to some accessibility issues, but I got it done in about an hour. I then started her car up, because I wanted to let it heat up and make sure there weren’t any leaks or anything when Judy got home.

She immediately came up to me and gave me a big hug and thanked me. I haven’t gotten laid in over two years and when she hugged me like that, I couldn’t help it as my cock started getting a little bit hard. Although we’ve always hugged each other as long as I can remember, this never happened before.

After we broke apart from our hug, I noticed that Judy did do a quick glance at my crotch and she got a little smile, but she didn’t linger and didn’t say anything about it. She just looked at me and went on about how nice it was to see me again and thanking me for helping them.

We all visited together for about an hour. Right before I was about to leave, Judy mentioned how they were going to play and sing at the assisted care home that night and she asked if I would play with them too. I agreed to. Again, she thanked me and gave me a super big hug to say goodbye. Again, my cock reacted immediately getting hard. She again glanced at it when we were done, but again she didn’t say anything.

That evening, I went to the assisted care home, but Frank and Judy weren’t there yet. I waited around and it was now ten minutes after we were supposed to start playing. One of the workers came up to me and said that Judy just called and told her to tell me that they were on their way and should be here in about ten minutes. She also said that I could start playing if I wanted to without them.

I was hesitant to play by myself as I had never played for them before and really wasn’t sure what I should play. Another ten minutes went by and that same worker came up and told me that Judy called again and again said that they would be there in a bout ten more minutes. She said that she was really sorry, they took a wrong turn and ended up getting lost. She asked if I hadn’t started playing if I could please, please start playing since they were so late.

So, I went ahead and got my guitar out and started playing. I played for about 15 minutes when Frank and Judy finally showed up. They immediately thanked me and apologized to the group about being late. Thanked me for playing in their absence and asked for applause for me for filling in. They all cheered and clapped. Frank and Judy then played a song.

I played with them for the next one. Then Frank played one by himself. I needed some water so I got up and went to the kitchen to get some and Judy came into the kitchen too. She came right up to me and said, “Tom, thanks for saving our asses... AGAIN!” and gave me a huge big hug. As before, my cock reacted and got hard as a rock. This time, there was no mistaking the fact that Judy felt it. She actually wiggled her hips as she gently pushed herself into me harder. She pulled her head away and then kissed me on the cheek.

“Tom, really... Thanks a million for all your help and covering for us too. I really owe you. Please let me know if there’s anything that I can do for you, really!”, she said and then she kissed me on the cheek again and pulled away.

Judy has never been shy for words and pretty open about things. Since marrying Frank, that has only increased even more.

I replied, “Judy, you know that I’d do anything for you. I mean you guys. I’m just glad that I was able to help. You don’t *OWE* me anything!”

“I knew that’s how you’d feel, Tom. That’s one of the reasons I love you soo much!”, she said. She then continued, “But, seriously. Please don’t hesitate to ask for anything! OK, dear?”

“OK”, I replied and smiled at her.

She got the water for me and started a pot of coffee. We then went back to join the others. We played and sang for another 30 minutes or so. I said that I had to get going, but that I would play one more before I left. I played, Van Morrison’s Moondance. Everyone loved that one.

I got up and put my guitar away as Frank started to play one more. I picked up my guitar and started towards the door. Judy followed me and said, “Thanks again, Tom. You really did save us. Twice today! Hey you’re not leaving without a goodbye hug are you?”

I laughed and said, “Of course not. You know I wouldn’t ever miss out on a hug from you!”, and placed my guitar down on the floor. She gave me another huge hug and I got another hard on. She again kissed me on the cheek.

“You know, Tom. I was just thinking... You know I give massages, right? I thought maybe you need a massage. I mean that’s the least I could do for you, right? How’s that sound?”, she asked.

“Sure. That sounds great. Just give me a call, OK?”, I replied.

She smiled and said, “OK, Tom. You got it.”

The next day, Judy posted a big thank you on my Facebook wall. I responded again, saying that it was no big deal and that I was just glad to be able to help them out. She replied again making a big deal out of it and how I really saved their asses. She also posted that I needed to get my ass (and the rest of me) over there for a massage.

A couple days later just after ten in the morning, Judy called me and said, “Hey Tom, my eleven o’clock just cancelled on me. You want to fill in? After that you can stay for lunch. Sound good?”

“OK, I replied. Do I need to wear anything special or should I bring anything?”, I said.

“No!”, she said laughing. “Just your ass saving self!”, she continued.

“OK, I’ll see you in about an hour then.”, I said.

I got there right on time. Judy greeted me at the door and of course gave me a nice big hug. I, of course reacted the same. “You seem to be enjoying my hugs a lot more than I remember from before.”, she said laughing and glanced down at my crotch as she pulled away from me.

I was embarrassed and didn’t know what to say. She looked back up at my face smiling and said, “It’s OK, Tom. I’m enjoying them more too! Come on, let’s get it on!” and she winked at me and started laughing.

We went upstairs to her massage room. She closed the door and turned to me and said, “Are you ready?”

“You bet.”, I replied. “What do I need to do?”, I asked.

She laughed and said, “Well, you at least need to take off your shoes and shirt.”

I sat down and took both of my shoes off. I grabbed my t-shirt and yanked it off too. I got up and walked over to the massage table. Judy was going through her oils and picked one up and said, “This one should do. Do you want your front or your back first?”

“Um... doesn’t matter to me. What do you want?”, I asked.

She laughed and said, “Well, I usually start on the back, but I always ask. For some reason, men seem to like me to start on the front first. Weird huh?”, and she laughed again.

I laid down on my stomach. I heard Judy squirt out some oil and rub her hands together. She placed her hands on both of my shoulders and started rubbing in the oil. She stopped and got some more oil and continued rubbing it all over my back down to the top of my shorts.

She then went back up to my shoulders and actually started giving the massage. It felt wonderful. I couldn’t help myself and I let out a little moan. I heard her chuckle after I moaned. “You like that?”, she asked.

“OH, GOD, I LOVE IT!”, I said.

“Good. I am here to please!”, she said and laughed. She continued with her massage and going down my back. I’ve had lower back problems for years from an accident that I had. As Judy started massaging my lower back, I couldn’t help it and started moaning again.

“Wow, Tom. Is it really that good?”, she asked laughing.

I said, “Oh Judy, you don’t know the half of it.” I then told her about my accident as she continued massaging my lower back. I told her about how in the past at the Chiropractors, how I could never get a decent massage, because the assistants who give the massages wouldn’t go down low enough. It hurts the most just above the crack of my butt.

“Wow, that sucks!”, she said. “I can get that, if you want me too.”, she continued as I then felt her fingertips slide under the top of my shorts. “You know, Tom, this would be much easier if you either took those shorts off or at least unbuttoned them and your fly.”, she said.

I laughed a little bit. My cock was already half hard from the massage. I don’t wear any underwear either and I didn’t want to surprise, Judy. “Well, hang on.”, I said. I raised my hip up and Judy took her hands off of me. I reached down and unzipped my shorts underneath me and then unbuttoned them too. I then laid back down.

She placed her hands back down on my lower back and giggled. “Oh, I would have never thought YOU would be a shy one, Tom!”, she said I felt both of her hands slide under the top of my shorts again and little further down.

She moved her hands back up and grabbed the top of my shorts on both sides gently and said, “Tom, can you raise back up for me please?”

I hesitantly raised my hips up again. She tugged gently on my shorts pulling them down further until just the top of the crack of my butt was showing. I lowered myself back down.

She started laughing and said, “Oh you bad boy, Tom. You’re not wearing any underwear!”

I didn’t respond. She then moved up the side of the table right at my head. My head was on it’s side and I was staring right at her crotch when she said, “It’s OK, Tom. I don’t wear any either. See!”, she said as she quickly unzipped her jeans and unbuttoned the button. She pulled her jeans open just enough for me to see the top of her pubic hair and she laughed.

I was already semi-hard, but now I had a full fledged hard on. She left her jeans undone and then walked back to my lower back and continued massaging me. Each time, her hands kept going lower and lower. Before I knew it, she was massaging my ass cheeks in full with her hands.

I couldn’t help it and started moaning out again. My cock was as hard as steel along the side of my leg. She stopped after another minute. She walked back to the other side of the table and again squirted more oil on her hands. She then started spreading the oil on the back of my legs. She got some more oil and started making sure that she got oil all around my legs. Then she removed my socks and got my feet oiled up too.

She was on my left leg and kept moving further and further up my leg. She was massaging my thigh and still continued moving further up. I actually felt her knuckles rub against my balls a couple of times.

She then moved over to the other side of the table again and started on my right foot. She moved up my leg. She continued on and this time as she got up to my thigh as she continued moving up, the back of her hand rubbed against my hard cock head which was laying alongside of my thigh.

“Oh my, Tom. What do we have here?”, she asked and laughed out loud. She still kept on massaging my thigh. She kept on hitting up against my cock head with the side of her hand.

SallyyDanger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SallyyDanger

After a few more times, she actually wrapped her hand around the head and and gently squeezed it and said, “You know, Tom. If you just took your shorts off, we could move this big hard cock of yours out of the way.”

“What?”, I said for lack of not knowing what to say.

She then moved her hand up the shaft a little bit more. I couldn’t help it and let out a moan. She said, “This big hard cock of yours is in the way. If you took your shorts off we could move it out of the way.” She then gave it a squeeze and moved her hand back down the shaft and over my cock head. She twisted her oily hand around my cock head causing me to moan out again. I heard her chuckle and then she let go of it.

She grabbed the sides of my shorts again and said, “Oh come on, Tom. Don’t be shy. It’s not like I haven’t seen a cock before. I do have 3 kids ya know!” and started laughing.

I raised my hips up and she pulled my shorts down and completely off. She walked over to the chair and folded my shorts and put them down on the chair. She came back up to me and she wrapped her hand around my hard cock again and stroked it a couple of times.

“Tom, doesn’t your cock hurt being so hard like that and laying on your stomach. Do you want to roll over on your back?”, she asked as she let go of it and grabbed my side. She started pushing me to roll me over.

I rolled over and my cock was sticking straight up in the air. She looked at me and smiled. “Now, doesn’t that feel better?” and laughed.

“Yes, that does feel much better. I’m sorry, I got so hard. It’s just that.... well...”, I started to say as Judy wrapped a hand around it and started to gently stroke it up and down.

“Shhh, she said. I was hoping that you’d get like this.”, she said as she continued to gently stroke me. “Frank told me that I should have just given you a blow job when you were here the other day to thank you.”, she said as she started stroking me a little faster.

“What?”, I said.

“You know, a blow job. Do you like blow jobs? Would you like one now?”, she said as she continued stroking me faster and faster. I just moaned as it felt so good. She continued stroking me as she moved down to the foot of the table. She pulled my leg over so that she could get between them.

She stopped stroking me and held my cock straight up as she leaned over and engulfed my cock head. She was staring straight into my eyes as she did this.

“Oh GOD, JUDY!!!!”, I yelled out. She lowered her mouth further down my shaft as she gently continued stroking my shaft with her hand. Then she let go of my cock and put both of her hands on either side of me on the table. She then lowered herself further down still staring right at me. My cock going further and further in her mouth and then down her throat.

All of the sudden the door flew open and Frank walked in and yelled, “What the hell are you doing with my wife, Tom?” It scared the crap out of me, but Judy just kept on bobbing her head up and down on my hard cock.

Frank suddenly started laughing and said, “She’s good at that, isn’t she?” He walked up behind Judy and wrapped his arms around her and gave her a hug. Judy still just kept bobbing up and down on my cock. Frank then brought his hands down to her waist and up and under her loose t-shirt.

He then slid his hands up inside her shirt and started massaging her breasts. “You like that cock of Tom’s honey?”, he asked her laughing.

“Mmmmm, mmmm.”, she moaned out with my cock down her throat.

He brought his hands back down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. He started pulling it up and said, “Come on, baby show us some tits!”

He pulled her shirt up to her face. She pulled herself up and let my cock fall out of her mouth. It stayed sticking straight up and Frank pulled her shirt off. She immediately bent back over and engulfed my cock and continued bobbing up and down on it looking straight at me.

Frank stood up straight and then he unbuttoned his jeans and took them off. His cock was hard and stuck straight out. He then came up behind Judy and grabbed her jeans and pulled them down and off of her.

He grabbed his cock and lined it up to her pussy and rammed her from behind. She continued giving me one hell of a blow job as her husband was fucking her from behind. After about a minute, I yelled out, “Oh GOD, Judy. I’m gonna come. I’m gonna come! OOOOHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!” and I came in Judy’s mouth.

Frank slapped her ass and said, “You better swallow it all up, honey. We don’t want any come on the table!” as he continued fucking her hard. I continued shooting spurt after spurt inside of Judy’s warm mouth. She swallowed it all up. My cock started to get soft, but Judy continued sucking on it.

“Oh yeah, baby. Your pussy feels sooo good.”, Frank said. Judy then pulled my cock out of her mouth. She wrapped a hand around it and started stroking it. While looking at me, she said, “I want you to fuck me next.” and stroked me faster and faster.

“Here I come, baby. Are you ready? Daddy’s got some come for that pussy!”, Frank said and then came inside of her.

My cock was getting hard again as Judy continued stroking it. Frank pulled out of Judy and walked up beside the table. HIs cock was only semi hard. It was soaking wet and had some come dangling off of the tip.

“Hey Tom, trade me places. I know you want to fuck that pussy and Judy needs to clean me up.”, Frank said. Judy let go of my now hard cock. I got up and off of the table. Frank sat down on the table and Judy immediately started licking his cock.

I went behind Judy, holding my cock firmly. I lined it up and pushed myself slowly forward. My cock head entered her pussy. She pushed back into me forcing my cock a couple more inches deeper. I grabbed her waist with both hands and thrust myself forward until I was as far as I could go inside of her.

“Fuck me, Tom. HARD AND FAST, BABY!!!!”, Judy yelled out and then engulfed her husbands cock again. I started thrusting as fast as I could. She met my every thrust pushing herself back into me. She continued bobbing up and down on Frank’s cock as I continued pounding her from behind.

After another minute or so, Judy pulled Frank’s cock out of her mouth and screamed at the top of her lungs, “YESSS!!! FUCK YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!” and her pussy clenched my cock and she came. My God, did she come. He whole body was shaking and convulsing for over a minute.

Frank grabbed his cock and he started stroking himself. “Oh yeah, nothing gets me off more than to see you come, baby!!!”, he said and stroked himself faster. “Come on baby, look at my cock, baby. I want to come on your face!”

Judy looked up at Frank’s cock. “Come on, honey. give me that come!”, she said. Suddenly I felt Judy’s hand at the base of my cock which was still in her pussy. She pushed me back and my cock came out of her pussy. Come immediately started dripping down the insides of her legs. She kept a hold of my cock and I heard her say, “Come on, Tom, Fuck me in the ass. Put that big beautiful cock in my ass and fuck it!!!” as she positioned my cock up to her ass.

I pushed forward, but met resistance. “Harder, Tom!”, Judy yelled. I pushed harder and my cock suddenly pierced her ass and about half way in. “OH GOD, YESSS!!!! FUCK MY ASS, TOM!!!!”, Judy screamed out.

“Here it comes, baby!!!! Are you ready?”, Frank yelled out. “Come on, open up that mouth and let’s see if I can hit the target!”, he continued. I shoved myself forward and my cock went all the way up inside of Judy’s ass. She yelled out.

“Yes. Score!”, yelled Frank as I saw him squirt out some come right into Judy’s mouth. She lunged forward and swallowed Frank’s cock. I started thrusting myself in and out of her ass. She matched my thrusts pushing herself back each time I thrust forward.

Frank suddenly got up and said, “I’m gonna start lunch. You staying for lunch, Tom?”

“Uh, yea... sure!”, I replied.

Frank walked right up to me and whispered, “Hey grab her tits while you pound that ass. Pinch her nips real tight when you do it. She loves that. I’ll see you in a bit.” and he grabbed his jeans, pulled them on and left.

I reached up with both of my hands and grabbed Judy’s tits like Frank said too. She screamed out. “OH YEA, BABY. FUCK THAT ASS! SQUEEZE MY TITS!!!! YEA, BABY!!!!!” I squeezed her nipples and twisted them while slamming into her ass from behind. She just kept on screaming out. Another minute or two went by and she came again.

I still hadn’t come yet and was still hard as a rock in her ass. I started slowly thrusting in her ass again. I felt both of her hands on my hips and Judy was pushing me away. I pulled back and my cock came out of her ass.

I really wanted to come and so I grabbed my hard cock and started stroking it. Judy stood straight up and turned around. When she saw what I was doing, she immediately grabbed my wrist and said, “I’m not done with you yet!” and pulled my hand off of my cock.

“Sit down on the table!", she almost commanded. I got up and sat on the end of the table. She came up to me and straddled me. She grabbed my cock and held it at the entrance of her pussy, She sat down on my cock. I was fully inside of her. She grabbed the cheeks of my ass with both of her hands and scooted us up the table a little bit more.

“Mmmm, now that’s much better!”, she said and smiled at me. She then slowly lifted herself up and then back down. She did it again and moaned out. “God, your cock feels sooooo good, Tom!”, she said as she reached out and grabbed both of my hands and brought them up to her breasts and then let go.

I started massaging both of her breasts as she continued moving herself up and down on my hard cock and moaning with her hands now on my shoulders. “Oh Tom, you feel so good. Suck on my nipple, please!”, she said.

I leaned forward and stuck my tongue out and flicked it up and down over her nipple. She moaned out. I then sucked her nipple into my mouth. I started nibbling on her nipple. “Oh YES, TOM. YES!!!!”, she said.

“Fill my pussy with your come, TOM”, she said I felt her hand now massaging my balls. She started moving up and down faster and faster. I knew it wasn’t going to be long now. I pulled her nipple out of my mouth and moved to her other one repeating what I had done.

She started moaning, louder and louder and moved faster and faster. “OH GOD. OH YESSS, OOOOHHHH YESSSS!!!!!!”, she started yelling. Suddenly without any warning I came like a rocket. I squirted up inside of her forcefully. She screamed out. “OH GOD YES!!!!!!!!! COMING!!! I’M COMMINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!. We both came. Then she collapsed on me. Pushing me backwards onto my back with her on top of me. My cock still inside of her warm pussy.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes. She finally moved, sitting straight up still on top of me. She then wiggled her waist a little, causing my cock to stir. It had gone completely soft at this point. She pulled herself up just a little bit and then back down. She wiggled and gyrated herself some more. My cock reacted and was starting to get a little hard.

She then pulled herself up and off of me. She stood at the end of the table and grabbed my semi hard cock and said, “Clean up in the massage area!” and laughed as she stuck my cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue all around it. She deep throated me and licked me thoroughly clean.

She pulled me out of her mouth and said, “I think it has a spit shiny clean now! Let’s get some lunch!” and she smiled at me while extending her hand out to help me up.

I sat up straight on the table. Judy leaned in and again grabbed my ass. This time pulling me right to the very edge of the table. She wrapped her arms around me in a big hug and then kissed me on the lips. She pulled back away and said, “I can’t thank you enough for all your help. This was supposed to be a thank you present for you, but now I’m thinking I got the present.” as she wrapped her hand around my cock again and stroked it a couple of times and then let go.

She then turned around and grabbed her jeans and started putting them on. I got up and got dressed too. We then went to the kitchen to join Frank and we had a great lunch.

After lunch, I told them that I needed to go and get some work done. I thanked them for lunch and thanked Judy for the massage. “Oh the pleasure was all mine. I do mean that!”, she said and laughed. Judy walked me to my car and of course gave me a big hug. Needless to say, I got another big hard on. Judy wiggled her crotch right into me. Then she looked around to see if anyone could see us and reached down and grabbed my cock over the top of my shorts and squeezed it.

“My God, Tom. I just love your cock! Who knew?”, she said laughing. She gave it a final squeeze and let go.

“Well, Judy. I really do need to go. Thanks again. I’ll see you.”, I said and got in the car. Judy was smiling at me and she knocked on the window. I rolled it down. She leaned in and gave me a big kiss on the lips opening her mouth and I opened mine accepting her tongue. She pulled away and said, “Seriously, Tom. You need to visit more often. A lot more often!”, as she then reached in and again squeezed my hard cock and giggled.

Published 
Written by PA_Mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments