Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Sally

"Sally comes to meet me and she gets what she came for."

9
3 Comments 3
7.7k Views 7.7k
6.2k words 6.2k words

The story until now.

Sue, my wife had been cheating on me for years. I initially didn’t respond but as time passed and she continued to be unfaithful I responded by having an affair with Marg.

Eventually, I decided to leave my job and travel to the west. In doing so I told her that if she wanted to come with me then she had to stop her cheating. She agreed but within weeks of arriving in the west, I found that she was having an affair. This was directly after we had decided to have another child.

When I discovered that a pregnant Sue had cheated again, I sent her home to her father’s place. It was there some months later that she lost the child. I viewed the body and immediately recognized that the child had the features of her previous lover. I returned to the west leaving her with her father.

Sue returned with our children but initially, I insisted that she sleep in one of the spare bedrooms. It was only a matter of time before I weakened and allowed Sue to move back into the master bedroom with me.

Sue’s was to attend the rollerskating nationals over east. I was to be a judge at the world water skiing. This meant that we would be separated for a number of weeks.

Sue was having an affair with another Rollerskater, Roy, who would be at the nationals.

Given that Sue was going to have an affair while she was away I had decided to take my long-term friend, Lyn, with me to the worlds.

With Sue with her new boyfriend, I had spent the night with Marg and Cherie. Sue had called asking me to come home as soon as possible as she had something for me.

The story continues.

I entered the house and made my way towards the bedroom. Rather than going directly to the bedroom I entered the bathroom via the rear door. I wanted to freshen up a little. While in the bathroom I noticed a wrapper in the bin. I thought I recognized it so reached down and picked it out. It was the wrapper off a morning after pill container. I smiled and moved to the bedroom.

Sue had dozed off waiting for me. She was uncovered, laying on her back with her legs spread wide open. No doubt she had positioned herself to give me access. I walked to the end of the bed. The sight was rather disgusting but even so, I felt my cock start to become erect.

Her pussy had been stretched to a ridiculous extent. It gaped wide open and inside it, I could see his residue. It obviously had been there a while because it had lost its potency appearing as an almost clear thick liquor with a whitish tinge. She obviously had been filled to her fullest extent because there had been some overflow that had trickled down across her anus.

As I took in the sight she opened her eyes and smiled.

“Like what you see?” she asked.

I just shook my head. There were no words to describe my feelings at that time. My cock was aroused just as if I had been looking at a porno movie but the feelings inside me didn’t concur with my sexual organ. I knew that I should walk away and never come back but something inside me said, “You have caused this. You sent her to this man, now you have to deal with it.” How do you deal with something like this? She was my wife. She was my responsibility. She was the mother of my children. How could I walk away? On the other hand, if I stayed, how could I deal with this type of behaviour? Mixed with this was my guilt of having spent time with Lyn, Marg and Cherie. How could I walk away?

“Come here,” she motioned to me.  I climbed onto the bed on my hands and knees and no sooner had I done so then she had her hands on my head pushing me down towards her sperm filled pussy. I tried to resist but she held me strongly and kept pushing my head down towards her messy crotch. I could smell the odour of him like ammonia in my nostrils.

I turned my head to avoid contact but all that did was put sperm into my hair. She wrapped her legs around my shoulders and used her heels to force me closer. To get full leverage on me she had arched her back which forced the almost jelly-like liquor from her hole and it poured down across her but.

“Quick, lick me. It's getting on the bed,” she stated as if she was my commanding office shouting out my orders for the day.  I gave in and opened my mouth, taking my tongue from her anus up to her clit. The liquor poured into my mouth. There was so much of it that I had to get rid of it so I swallowed. It was like eating oysters and I hated oysters. I repeated the motion and swallowed again.

“That’s my good little cuckold. Eat Roy’s cum out of me before he gets me pregnant. Clean me out and you can fuck my big sloppy cunt. I know you like it wet and slippery so I know you won’t clean it too well. So that’s the dilemma you face. If you leave it too wet and slippery there is a greater chance that I’ll get pregnant. If you clean it too well you lose your enjoyment.”

“You’re a sick bitch. Tomorrow I’m taking you in to get a shot to prevent you getting pregnant.”

“What if I won’t go?”

“Your choice, but understand if you don’t accept protection I will not come back from the US.”

“So, you’re leaving me.”

“Not if you accept that you need protection. I told you before, I will not raise someone else’s child, not again. If you want me to come home than come to the doctors with me.”

“It might be too late.”

“Yes, I know that. In that case, I won’t be back. If you’re not then the doctor will insert a capsule under the skin, most likely on your arm and it will give you protection for around three months.”

“Okay, if you insist then I have to, don’t I?”

“No, you don’t have to do anything. I’m just telling you the outcome of specific situations. The choice must be yours and only yours.”

“But you like the risk too.”

“I keep telling you that I don’t but you keep telling me that I do. Why I don’t know.”

“I can tell. I’ve been with you for a long time. Don’t you think that a wife can tell those things about her husband? You’re just too proud to admit it, that’s all. When the baby is born you would love it like your own. I know you. You can’t help but love children. That’s just one of the things that make me love you.”

“But you’re not in love with me.”

“You have to bring that up, don’t you?”

“Well, you said it. I didn’t.”

“Maybe I was mistaken. I might have said it to hurt you because you pissed me off at the time.”

“Nope, you said it and you meant it. I understand why you said it too.”

“You said you didn’t.”

“Yes, I did, didn’t I?”

“You’ve been with Marg again, haven’t you? You’ve been screwing the slut again. I thought you had got over that bitch.”

“No, wrong again. I was at Marg and Cherie’s but I wasn’t with her. If you understand what I’m saying.”

“So who is it? If you have worked that out then you’ve been with someone.”

“So you have been getting screwed out of your brain for the last two weeks and now you have the gall to make accusations against me. All you have to worry about is making certain that you are protected so that I will be here after the worlds. That’s all you have to worry about.”

“Okay, I don’t want to lose you. I’ll come with you tomorrow but I won’t guarantee that I’ll always use protection. If Roy asks me to have his baby I’ll do it.”

“If that happens then you had better tell me before you do it because I promise that I’ll walk away from you if you do.”

“You’ll find out in time.”

“What does Sally think of all this. Surely she doesn’t want you having Roy’s baby?”

“When the time comes, she won’t have a say. Roy and I have talked about it and he says that eventually he wants to have children and Sally is unable to. He wants me to have his baby and he said he wants you to raise it for him so that Sally doesn’t know.”

“Well, I’ve got a big shock for him and you had better tell him so before it’s too late.”

“He said you would say that but in time you would come around. He said that if you didn’t want it then you would have stopped me from getting involved with him.”

“So what are his plans? Has he asked you to leave me and go with him? Is that what you are planning?”

“We talked about it but I told him that I wouldn’t leave you no matter what the circumstances. He wanted to get you and Sally together so that he and I can get more time alone together. She has now decided to travel with us to the nationals. Before she was going to follow over after the first week to give us some time alone together.”

“Maybe she detects that you are getting too serious and wants to protect her position.”

“She acts as if she wants to keep an eye on me. I told him that I was not protected and she heard me so she told him that he could not cum inside me but he defied her and refused to pull out. She acted as if she was angry but what I didn’t tell him was that I had my pills with me and they were taken out of my bag. Sally was the only one who could have done that because Roy and I were at skating the day it happened. I don’t know what she is up to but I think she is trying to set me up by getting me pregnant.”

“It sounds as if she is trying to give Roy what he wants without him knowing it was her idea. Either that or she gets a thrill out of playing risky games with someone else's life. It is important that you get this capsule installed. Let them both think that you are not protected and see what eventuates.”

“You’re good to me. You look after my interests even when I’m not capable. I love you, Goyse.”

“Yes, you’ve told me. You love me but you're not in love with me. My guess is that you’re in love with Roy.”

“No, not yet but it could happen in time. We are close but he’s my donkey dick right now. He is giving me some of the best sex that I have ever experienced. What makes it better is that I haven’t had to rush off home to you to cover up my tracks. What this means is that you are allowing me the best sexual experiences that I have ever had and that makes me feel deeply indebted to you. The only thing that could be better is if you would accept Sally then it would take away that guilt that I feel in doing this to you. I want you to think about that.”

“Okay, I’ll think about it, but no promises.”

“She’s good, very good. You won’t be disappointed, I promise.”

“No promises, remember.”

“Sorry. Now, are you going to use me or are you just going to look at me? I want to pay you back for being so good to me.”

“Looking at that big sloppy cunt of yours I don’t think I could feel the sides anymore. Maybe I should give it a miss.”

“That’s not the only hole that I’ve got. The other one is only for you and it’s very tight.”

“You know that I don’t like that.”

“Yes, but I do. Now come here.”

We made love. I somehow managed to touch the walls of her pussy and keep her involved enough that she didn’t insist on me using her anus. I didn’t need sexual relief but I did need to reach orgasm because if I didn’t she would know that I had been with someone else. It wasn’t her knowing that worried me it was how she would use the information that was my concern. She already voiced that she thought that I had been with Marg. If I didn’t perform then she would know for sure.”

Afterwards, I dozed off to sleep. Sue was already asleep before my dream started. It was very pleasant dreaming of being with Lyn. We did many things together some of which had already happened. Eventually, we made love and afterwards I saw that pregnant belly again. Of course, I expected to see Sue’s face when I looked up but I didn’t. It was Sally, Roy’s wife. How could that be? Sue had told me that she was infertile. These crazy fucking dreams keep coming true but that one has to be wrong. Surely it had to be very wrong.

I awoke with a start. Sue was snoring loudly. I made my way down to the kitchen and made a coffee then moved into the office to call Lyn. I needed to hear her friendly voice again. With Sue heading east at midnight tomorrow night I wanted to bring our plans ahead. I would organize for Lyn to fly over to join me for a week before we both flew out to the US. This would give me a few days alone followed by the week with Lyn at home than a week with Lyn without any commitments in the US followed by the worlds then another week before we both headed home again. This was going to be a magnificent month.

Sue would be back from the nationals in two weeks time but with Roy on the scene, she would not worry about me being absent for an extra week or two.

As with all plans, there is something that is missed. What I hadn’t planned on was the knock on the door. I looked out the window and saw a van sitting in the driveway. This was the last thing that I wanted right now. My immediate thoughts were, “Fuck it, it’s Roy.” He was the last person that I wanted to see especially at this early hour when I wanted to talk to Lyn.

I opened the door and my jaw must have almost hit the floor. I was expecting Roy but instead, there was this absolutely gorgeous woman done up to the knocker but in such a way that sex was written all over her.

Before I could say anything, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled her body in against me. She was so attractive that the moment that I saw her I had an erection. I simply could not help it. Now here I was with a boner pressing into her stomach just above her crotch and the heat of her body made my cock jump as if it was going to ejaculate and there was no doubt about it she would have felt it.

Her smile disarmed me a little and for a second I thought she may not have felt it but when she spoke I knew I had been caught.

“Hmm, he feels good. I see you enjoyed our hug as much as I did. It’s nice to see you, Goyse. I’m Sally. Can we find somewhere private to talk where Sue won’t find us? A bedroom or something similar where if she wakes up she won’t look.”

“We could go to the rear unit. She never goes out there.”

“Good, perfect.”

We moved out to the rear unit bedroom. There were two chairs but Sally immediately went to the bed. As she sat she spread her legs slightly and I couldn’t help but look down. She caught me and smiled. She moved her legs again and her short dress moved just a little bit higher.

“It’s alright, Goyse. Don’t be shy. I’m a woman and you’re a sexy man. I enjoy being looked at. Don’t feel embarrassed. I’ve come over to talk to you about your wife and my husband. Can I talk directly to the point with you.”

I nodded to give my agreement so she continued, “I believe that you told your wife that if she must play up then it needs to be with a man that she can trust and you selected my husband. Is that true?”

“Pretty close to it, yes.”

“You know he is very well endowed? Long and quite thick.”

“Yes, She has told me that.”

“So you would be aware that after a while she will be of little use to a normal sized man which she tells me you are.”

“I noticed that when we made love this morning. I guess the description of her now is that she is gaping open.”

“Yes, she is getting that way.

GingerCute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GingerCute

I have noticed as well. Do you know it will get worse with time? The first time she was actually quite tight. I was amazed that she took him so easily. She is obviously very flexible.”

“Where is this discussion going? I can’t see the point of it.”

“Be patient, you will. Now Sue thinks that she will get pregnant with my husband. Just to help her along I have stolen her pills. She must know that I have them but she has said nothing which means that she has plans to take him unprotected. How do you feel about that.”

“If she gets pregnant by another man then I have told her that I will leave her.”

“Yes, that is what you have told her but will you? That is the big question?”

“Definitely. The day that she tells me she has been impregnated is the day that I walk out that door.”

“But you accept her having sex with another man?”

“That is something that I have no say in.”

“She tells us that you enjoy it. Doesn’t it stimulate your senses and make you horny?”

“She is misinformed. I only allow her to be with other men because I can’t stop her. She justifies her actions by telling me that I like it but the opposite is true.”

“So you don’t get an erection when she tells you of her experiences. She told us about the first time she did it in front of you. You had the opportunity to stop her but you just watched. Afterwards, she told us that you insisted on having sex with her before she cleaned herself. She also said that you had the opportunity to make love to another woman but chose her cum filled pussy instead.”

“Where is this all going?”

“I want you to know what is happening. Roy will be fucking your wife three maybe four times a day with his enormous cock for the next month maybe even the next two or three months. When he is finished with her, she will be of no use sexually to you. Do you enjoy sex, Goyse?”

“Yes, I do, especially so with the right woman.”

“Well, that’s where I come in. Roy and I don’t have sex anymore. You see I’m not built like your wife. I can’t handle my husband sexually. In all the years of our marriage, we have only had sex together a few times. The way it works for us is that I find him women and in return, he leaves me alone sexually. I usually get my satisfaction from the woman that comes home with me to experience Roy. Most of the women can’t handle him either so they only last a short time then disappear. Your wife is the exception that we have been looking for. She can not only handle him she loves it.”

“You’re playing with fire, Sally. My wife is going to fall in love with Roy and you will end up being on the outer. Mark my word it will happen.”

“You underestimate yourself, Goyse. She has made it very clear that if anything impacts on her relationship with you she will walk away from Roy. She told Roy that she likes to tease you by making out that she is falling in love with other men but she told him she only has one lover. Everyone else is there for her sexual enjoyment.”

“I think you are being told what they want you to believe. Now, what is it that you want?”

“I want to offer you my body for your sexual enjoyment. I saw your reaction when I came to the door. You were turned on. I want you to use me. I haven’t been ruined like your wife. I am still quite tight and my pussy is also quite shallow. I can provide you with as much sexual enjoyment as you have ever experienced.”

“What’s in it for you?”

“I’m almost a virgin. Roy is the only man that I have ever been with and he has only ever been able to penetrate me once or twice. It hurt me so bad that I wouldn’t let him do it to me again. He tried a number of times but I simply wouldn’t let him. I use other methods to keep him satisfied when he has no one else. My desire to make love to a man is driving me insane but I don’t want to be hurt.”

“What if I hurt you?”

“You won’t. Sue has shown me your size. I know you are just over average size. She brought me a dildo that she said was the same size as you and I can take it without any pain. I want you to make love to me.”

“I’m flying out to the US soon. We won’t have the opportunity.”

“I know. Sue told me that you are flying out in a weeks time. If you agree I would move in with you for that week to see how it works. If everything works out then when you come back then it can continue if not then its over.”

“You’re really desperate, aren’t you?”

“Very. If I can’t get this to work I will have to leave Roy. I can’t live my life anymore like this. Just remember that if I leave Roy then he will most likely not want to let go of Sue. Sue is addicted to his size and that would probably mean you will lose her.”

“Are you trying to blackmail me?”

“No, not at all. I was just saying what the most likely outcome would be. You’re a sensible man. You must know there is that possibility.”

“Yes, but I think it is more than a possibility. It’s a likely outcome if you’re not there to keep it on track. When do you want us to start.”

“For fuck’s sake, this is not a business arrangement. I want you to make love to me. I want it to start when you find it comfortable to do so.”

“Come here.”

“What?”

“I said come here.”

She sheepishly moved across to me. For someone who had just told me she wanted to have sex with me, she appeared very shy when it came to actually doing it.

“Kiss me.”

“I want sex. I didn’t expect to kiss you.”

“I don’t do sex. I do love. If you are not willing to make love to me then we are wasting our time.”

She was now sitting beside me and she turned her head to kiss me. I grabbed her and lifted her onto my lap. This put her in the controlling position which was above the height of my head. I had listened closely to Sue and from what she told me of Sally I recognised a woman who wanted and expected to have control. She kissed me. I put my arms around her and pulled her down onto my lips and worked my tongue into her mouth. At the same time, my hand moved slowly up along her leg towards her love box.

She opened her legs to give me access. I ran my fingers down along the edge of her panties and then back up. I then ran them down the opposite side of her panties and back up. Her dampness was very obvious and her reaction was measured by her moans. She was horny, very horny.

I moved my other hand around behind her and found her zipper and pulled it down. I was looking her in the eye. I felt her arms move and knew that she was removing her arms from the straps of her little dress. When I looked down I was met by two perfectly shaped breasts. I couldn’t help it I took one of them into my mouth and worked my tongue across and around her nipple. I was still working my fingers on her panties. She had spread her legs further to allow me easier access.

I moved my body around to the right as I held her and lay her down on the bed. Once more I kissed her. She responded like any good lover. I then moved slowly down her body while looking her directly in the eyes. She knew where I was heading and opened her legs, placing her feet to the side with her knees up to give me access. I reached her crotch and pulled her panties to the side to reveal a very attractive pussy. Her reddish hair was very thin and like the rest of her was very neat and tidy.

Her juices were gleaming in the light that was entering the bedroom. Her slit was long but I was surprised how closed it was. I had not for a second believed her story about Roy having penetrated her only once or twice but looking at how tight she appears I had to rethink that. She lifted her but and I took the hint and pulled her panties down. I then stood and while looking her in the eye I bought her panties to my nose and sniffed them. I enjoyed the odour of a female but I also knew by experience how women like to see men do an erotic thing like that.

I returned to her pussy. Initially, I pulled her pussy apart to check how tight she actually was and was amazed at how a woman married to a stud like Roy could ever retain that degree of tightness. She was soaking wet and groaning all the time so I was not going to waste too much time. I licked along her slit and the involuntary lift of the hips followed. I then pulled the top section of her flaps apart to reveal her little tiny clit. It was still covered in its sheath so I worked her flaps to peel it back and when it poked clear I placed my mouth over it and worked my tongue around the tip.

“Oh,” was the response followed by a louder but longer, “Ooohhh.” 

I moved up to kiss her again and my cock aligned neatly with her entrance. I didn’t push into her but just held my tip at her entrance. She moved her hips to the left and then to the right and I felt her body give a little shake like a mini orgasm went through her body.

 “Don’t tease me, put it in me, please.”

“No, if you want it you will have to take it.”

With that, she thrust upwards and my head slipped into her. She pulled back and thrust again. I penetrated about two inches. She was giving tiny little thrusts in and out which got me in about three inches.

“Please give it to me. Help me, please.”

I pushed in a little deeper. Her response was to lift her hips even further and let out a long and pronounced moan. I pulled out about an inch and she lifted her hips even further to try to achieve deeper penetration. She had suffered enough I pushed hard and slipped all but the last inch into her. I had come up against something which I believed was her cervix and knowing what Sue had told me I hesitated because I didn’t want to hurt her.

She was now thrusting in a regular pattern. I was thrusting to meet her every move. Gradually I was slipping further into her as she thrust. I could feel her cervix around the head of my cock which brought back memories of the first time that I had made love to Lyn.

Her breathing was becoming irregular which signalled that she could well reach orgasm. My cock was hard up against her cervix and I still was not fully into her. I decided to see if I could penetrate her cervix so pushed hard but evenly into her. I felt it let go and her eyes opened widely at the same time. I thought I had hurt her but she closed her eyes again and let out a long loud groan. I started to feel those familiar contractions inside her and knew she was on the verge of an orgasm.

I felt my balls rising in my sack and knew that if I didn’t slow for a while I was going to cum. I didn’t want to pull back because I believed that my tip had entered her cervix and I wanted to cum directly to her eggs. The thought had me on the verge when she suddenly started to flood.

“Oohhhh, OOohhh, OOOhhhh, Ooohhh,” she went. Each “Ooohhh” was punctuated by a flood of her juices. I felt the heat of her body on my cock and it sent me over the top.

I pushed as hard as I could into her over and over again as I sprayed my sperm into her cervix.

Her orgasm finished before mine. I just kept pumping and pumping into her. As I came down she had a huge smile on her face. It was then that I heard the slow clap, clap, clap. I turned towards it and my wife, Sue stood there watching us. How long she had been watching I don’t know.

“Looks like Roy and I will be heading over east by ourselves then,” was all she said and abruptly turned and left.

“Is she always like that?” Sally asked.

“No, only when she gets jealous.”

“What the fuck has she got to be jealous about? She has been fucking my husband three times a day for the last two weeks. Some people.”

I said nothing but was worried that Sue may not be willing to get her capsule inserted after catching me making love to Sally.     

“I know now why she loves it so much.”

“I don’t follow you?”

“If sex with Roy is anything like sex with you then I don’t blame her for wanting it three or four times a day.”

“Sally, you said you were not having sex. Are you protected?”

“I don’t need to be. Roy says he is fertile. The times we did it I was at my most fertile based on my cycle and he didn’t make me pregnant so it follows that I must not be able to conceive.”

“Not necessarily, how do you know Roy is fertile?”

“He says he is.”

“How can he tell?”

“I don’t know. He keeps saying it so he must be.”

“Have any of the women that he has had sex with conceived?”

“No, I don’t think so.”

“How many women has he been with?”

“Probably a dozen or more.”

“For how long?”

“Some a month others two or three months, a couple of occasions maybe a little longer.”

 “And they were all on birth control?”

“I don’t know.”

“But you knew with Sue?”

“Yes, I checked her bag and saw the pills there.”

“Did you check the bags of any of the other women?’’

“Some, not all.”

“But you don’t know if they were on the pill?”

“Sue was the only one that I found with the pill.”

“Doesn’t that tell you something? What’s the chance that you searched the bags of several women who were on birth control but you only found pills in Sue’s bag?”

“I didn’t think of that.”

“What if it’s Roy that is infertile and you are fertile?”

“I don’t mind. Do you?”

“What do you mean?”

“I want children. I should tell you that part of my plan was to put Roy with a woman who could get pregnant and then allow me to raise the child as my own. All the better if the child is actually mine.”

“Why didn’t you tell me that up front? Does Sue know your plan?”

“I tried to tell her but I’m not sure she understood what I was saying to her. She and Roy had just had a long session and she just wasn’t with it.”

“When did your period end?”

“Seven maybe ten days ago.”

“What I suggest is that we get protection for Sue so that she can’t get pregnant. You and I can then spend the next week together with the intent of impregnating you. If it works there is no need for Sue to risk pregnancy. If it doesn’t happen, when I return from the US then we will sit with Sue and talk about her carrying a baby for you. If she is fully aware and still willing then I will accept that she can have unprotected sex with Roy. How do you feel about that?”

“I hope you’re right about me. I have always wanted a child of my own. I gave up on the idea because Roy said that I had to be infertile otherwise I would have fallen pregnant.”

“Are you ever going to start to have sex with Roy?”

“No, he is too rough with me and hurts me too much. I can’t stand the pain. Once he hurts me I get turned off and I dry up if you understand and then it hurts more. Maybe if he could learn to be gentle I may let him but he is too cruel. He is with Sue too. I’ve seen him just grab her and ram it into her. I see the pain on her face but she seems to like it.”

“Did I hurt you?”

“Just a little bit when you pushed the last little bit in but the pain didn’t last. With Roy, the pain doesn’t go away.”

“So we have a deal?”

“Definitely.”

“Ok, let's organize Sue. She will be angry with us so don’t push her too hard. The best approach is to listen to everything she says and humour her as much as possible.”

We got dressed and headed for the door. After an hour of talking with Sue and a cup of coffee, we convinced her to go with us to the clinic where a capsule was embedded. Before the doctor would do it he did a pregnancy test which proved negative.

Sue was now protected for up to three months. We didn’t tell Sue about our plan. That would come after we all got back together again in a month's time.

I had not called Lyn earlier because my original plan of having her over for a week before our trip was impossible. I called her later that day as I did every day for the next few years. I would probably be calling her today if there was a need for it but that is giving away too much information at this stage of my wife’s story. 

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments