Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Menage a Trois

"18 year old invited to learn the art of sex"

12
6 Comments 6
23.3k Views 23.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Menage a Trois.

It was just a couple weeks before my 18 th birthday. I had graduated from high school in June. Because of the poor job climate, I put a notice on the “Jobs Wanted” board outside a local market.

“Hard working young man willing to mow lawns, clean garage, basement, and attic, pick-up truck for hauling trash, odd jobs. Reasonable Rates with guarantee of satisfaction!” along with my name and phone number.

A few days later, I received a call from a Mrs. Jacks. I knew the name, Mr. Jacks was a well known business man in the area, owning the large manufacturing plant in town. They had a large house not too far away.

She said that her husband had fired their lawn service for not maintaining the agreed schedule and for all the incomplete tasks that they were supposed to perform. She asked my rates and any references. I was able to give her two people that I had done jobs. She said she would check them out and call me back.

An hour later she phoned again, “You are highly recommended, is it true that you are only 17?” I told her that I would be 18 in just ten days. “If you can be here at my home in a half hour, we can see what needs to be done and what you will charge!”

I was at the door in 15 minutes.

I looked over the front lawn and calculated how long it would take to mow and edge. I then rang the door bell. On a speaker system, the same woman’s voice on the phone asked, “Who is it please?” I told her my name. “Please come around to the back!”

I entered the gate to the rear of the house. There was an enclosed area that offered complete privacy, a small lawn, patio and swimming pool. I saw a gorgeous woman, with what I call strawberry blond hair, in a very brief red bikini sitting on a chaise lounge. She had one leg drawn up painting her toe nails. She looked like she couldn’t have been much older than the late twenties.

“I’m looking for Mrs. Jacks, I am Ernie, she called me to come here.” I was surprised when she replied, “You have found her!” I knew that Mr. John Jacks was at least 65 from photos I had seen at times in the papers. I then realized that this had to be the woman, that I had heard about, she had to be his ’Trophy Wife.’ She had a body and a face that would make any cock rise to attention, and mine started to stir.

I am six foot four inches tall, 175 pounds, and hard work had kept me in good physical shape.

She rose and stood close before me, “I’m Lila!” She had to be no more than five foot five and what I judged to be a beautiful set of 34 B tits that fit the bra perfectly, maybe 120 pounds. She had a small waist that flared out to 35 inch hips. The bikini bottom was so brief and tight that I could see where it was pulled in between her pussy lips, and I gazed on down to her very shapely legs. There would be no mistaking her for a boy from the front or back.

She looked up at me, “You are a tall one, aren’t you? I think my husband will approve!” that remark puzzled me. She took my arm and led me over to a table and chairs. I know she caught my stare at two beautiful firm ass cheeks separated by the narrowest strip of cloth that was wedged between them.

She noted down on a pad of paper as I quoted a price for the lawn and some other things that I would be able to do. Anything else could be agreed on later. She called her husband, I heard most of her side of the conversation. She was looking at me and was whispering the last bit. “He will be here in a few minutes.”

I met Mr. Jacks as he arrived a short time later. He was about 5 foot eight, pot belly and balding. He looked me up and down, “Lila told me about you. And what you would charge, it sounds very reasonable, I am sure that you will be up to the Job! There should be some fringe benefits that we can work out later, You can start Saturday at 8 in the morning, please be on time.”

All the time he was talking to me, Lila was between us. She was facing away from me and had her arms around his waist. As he shook my hand, his other one was patting and caressing her ass cheeks.

On Saturday morning, it was already getting hot as I unloaded the mower and started working. I was wearing gym shorts, shoes and a tee shirt. She appeared at the door, she was barefoot, her hair was uncombed. She was wearing a short robe that barely covered that memorable tight ass, that I remembered seeing the other day. It looked like there may only be skin flesh beneath.

“Oh, is it 8 o’clock already? I must have overslept!” She went back in.

As I finished the front yard, I was wet with sweat and had taken off my shirt when I went to do work in the back yard. She came outside, wearing the same robe, and sat on the chaise She was showing off that pair of shapely legs. A couple of times when I would glance her way, I was sure she let the robe part a little and flashed me. She watched me all the time as I worked. I knew that she could see the outline of my erection bulging out the front of my shorts as I finished up the mowing.

“There is a shower in the garage, if you would like to cool off!” I thanked her and went in the side door, there was a small room with a sink, toilet and large shower pad with out walls. I also noticed a bed in the corner alcove of the small side room. I stripped and stood under the spray. I had just turned off the water and was just standing there jacking off my cock visualizing what she would look like naked.

At that very moment, she entered with towels. I could tell she was looking at my cock. I turned my back to hide my erection from her.

I next felt a naked body with small firm tits against the middle of my back. She reached around me grasping my cock and balls, “Here, let me help you with that! John told you there would be fringe benefits, I am the bonus award!”

I was very worried about being caught like this by a jealous husband, “Where is Mr. Jacks?”

She replied, “Oh, you don’t have to worry about him, he will be at work all day, it is inventory time.”

I turned to face her and was overwhelmed with the beauty of her gorgeous naked body. Those beautiful small tits, the kind I liked best, high on her chest with small, already hardened nipples. She had a patch of neatly trimmed pussy hair on her pubic mound. It was only slightly darker than the hair on her head.

“Oh, you are circumcised, I love a cock that doesn’t have all that extra foreskin. What a great big beautiful cock you have, I bet your girl friend loves it when you are fucking her pussy! You have fucked a girl’s pussy before, haven’t you?”

I just nodded, I had fucked only one girl. She had finally allowed me to fuck her on our Senior Prom Night after the dance. Alma was from the same high school. We both lost our virginity that night. But as soon as my cock ate her cherry, she said it hurt and made me pull out. I didn’t even cum. That was the end of my first ever fuck. She wouldn’t let me do it again.

Lila was again stroking my erection. “I have never seen a cock as big as yours, I am going to really enjoy having this big beauty fuck my pussy. My pussy is getting soaking wet in anticipation, Here, feel me!” She placed my hand on her Mount of Venus. It was very damp and very slick, and it was not wet from the shower.

“Here, don’t miss my clit!” as she rubbed my fingers over her pussy. I was led to the bed, I could see that it had fresh sheets. She had me lay down and surprised me by getting on top of me in the 69 position.

I had never had oral sex before. Alma hadn’t and wouldn’t allow it, she said that it was a nasty and dirty thing to do.

Lila took my cock into her mouth as she planted her aromatic pussy over my face. It was intoxicating. I instantly fell in love with the aroma as I tasted the flavor of my first oral contact with a female’s pussy. I kissed it.

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana

I licked it. And nibbled on it. The it was her succulent pussy lips and clitoris. I ate my first pussy. I ate it like a starving man.

She giggled like a school girl, as I eagerly and clumsily tongued her. Then to my momentary dismay, she moved off me. She lay down and held out her arms and spread her legs. “Hurry, fuck me, I don’t need any more foreplay. Fuck me, I need your cock fucking my pussy, I am ready for your cock, I need to fuck. Please Hurry.!”

I mounted her and was surprised that my cock was so readily swallowed up it such a tight wet pussy in one thrust of my hips. She put her legs around me and clasped my ass cheeks with both hands. Her hips were humping me in a frenzied lust of a sexually aroused woman. I then and there, learned the needs of a true nymphomaniac. I was responding feverishly in response to my own sexual needs.

It had been over a month since I had that aborted fuck with Alma. She had left with her parents on vacation to visit relatives far away.

Lila was clawing at the cheeks of my ass in a frenzy of sexual desire and lust. She made sure that each of my inward strokes made bodily contact with her clitoris. She was moaning out loud, the results of her multiple orgasms as we fucked furiously.

“Oh yes, fuck that big cock up in my pussy, I need to fuck! It has been so long since I had a real fuck! Yes fuck me harder, keep me having another cum. I have never been fucked so good in all my life, fuck me, fuck me!”

She wailed out loud as we had simultaneous orgasms together, I had pumped her pussy full with the entire load of semen and sperm from my balls. I had never felt anything so wonderful in all my life.

“Yes, fill my pussy with all your lovely hot cum. Fill me to over flowing, I love the feel of your cock and hot cum filling my pussy. It feels so good, so good, it’s been so long since I’ve had such a good fuck!”

Sex with Alma had never been like this. With Lila, it was an orgy of fulfilling all the sexual lust that I had ever dreamed of.

We spent the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon fucking and sucking. Lila was teaching me the various sexual positions and tricks that would make her feel good. I also found that I enjoyed those things to also be very pleasurable for me.

I loved oral sex as much as when we were fucking. I enjoyed any thing that had to do with my cock and her pussy, mouth and tits. She was loving taking a relatively inexperienced teen age youth and turning me into a lustful lover. The aroma of aroused sex pervaded the room to delight our nostrils.

She said that John would be coming soon. We showered together, she put on her short robe and I put on my gym shorts.

I was putting my equipment away in my truck as Mr. Jacks arrived carrying a brief case. As he greeted me, looked me over and then said, “Let us check out how you did!” He walked around the front yard, “Very nice, well done!” I then followed him into the back yard. Lila came out and joined us. She was still wearing that short robe. She hugged him, and he again was patting her bare bottom as she walked with him.

He gave his approval to the yard and some of the pruning I had done. “I have some very important phone calls to make. You can pick up your first check later.” He was pushing up the hem of her robe and caressing her beautiful firm cheeks of her ass as they entered the back door. He had to know that I was watching.

Lila called several days later saying the check was signed and ready. When I arrived, I found that she was also ready. Ready for a proverbial roll in the hay, and we did roll around all afternoon.

She then told me, “I told John about your birthday tomorrow, he said for me to invite you to dinner in celebration of you becoming eighteen years old.”

I arrived at the door at the appointed time. I was greeted warmly by Mr. Jacks and ushered in. The talk was about general things, what was going on in my life, etc. He then said, “Let’s go into the lounge and continue our talk!”

“Ernie, I want to get this out in the open with you. Lila has admitted that she has had sex with you twice.”

I was startled like the proverbial deer caught in the headlights of a car. I was going to be “Road Kill.“

After a pregnant pause, he continued, “Lila came to work for me right after she graduated from college. I hired her as soon as I saw her. She is a very passionate woman and needs a lot of sex! She has since told me about how she had become addicted to passionate sex while in high school and college. I know that she started with several of her girl friends, and then has had sex with more than a couple of young men.

"I had been highly sexed at that age too. Lila and I were fucking a few days after I hired her even though I was 60 and she was just 21, a month later we were married. It has been six of the happiest years of my life.”

"I now have Erectile Dysfunction, I can not have any kind of erection anymore, not even with Viagra." He continued, “I also had prostate surgery several months ago and along with the medications I have to take, I am unable to get it up to satisfy her any more. I love her so much that I don’t want her to walk away. That is why I told her to find a lover that would be very discrete, You are discrete? Aren’t you?”

I nodded my head, “Yes sir, I haven’t told anyone, and I never would, Mr. Jacks.”

“That’s good son, may I call you son? I would like you to just call me John, if you would.

"I never had any children. My first wife and I were told to marry by our parents. She was such a frigid bitch of an iceberg, that we divorced within a year. I then shied away from marriage. I still needed lots of pussy to satisfy myself. I was often able to have sex with various women and even the wives of some of my friends, until I was older, but it was never with the passion that it was with Lila."

It was my sense that he may be going to spare me, at least for a time.

He continued, “I am happy for her, and for you. She and I agreed a month ago that she would take a lover. She has always been faithful to me. She has searched until she found you. I checked you out, I gave her my permission to fuck you. Lila told me, that you were relatively inexperienced. She told me that she loves teaching you ways to fulfill her own sexual needs.”

I then told him something about myself. I had never been athletic. I spent a lot of time in the library. I didn’t even own a computer.

He said, “What I propose is a “Menage a Trois!”

I said “Huh?”

“A Menage a Trois, that is a French phrase meaning a ‘Marriage of Three!’ You will move in and live here. There is one condition that I must impose. For some time, I have wondered what it would be like to watch someone fucking my wife! Many years ago, I had a friend that had the same desire. He asked me to help him out. For several years at least once a month I fucked his wife while he watched. He wanted me to cum in her and then he would fuck her.

"Now that is what I want. Only I want you to move in here to fuck and sleep with her, to do what I can no longer do, to take my place in bed to keep her pussy happy. The three of us will all be in bed and naked together. Would that be agreeable with you? Lila has already agreed. Think it over and let me know.”

For only a few moments, I pondered the proposal. “I think that would I would be very happy to do that! I love fucking her wonderful pussy. I want Lila to teach me every thing that she can. I never dreamed that fucking could feel so good!”

I then added, “And you too, John, you must know even more ways to show me how to fuck!”

That is how the three of us lived. He would watch Lila and me suck and fuck. As soon as I filled her pussy with my cum, I would roll off her. He would then climb on her, humping his small limp cock on her pussy for a few minutes. Then we would all sleep on the king size bed with Lila between us.

The three of us lived together as man and wife and man.

Published 
Written by familylover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments