Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Michelle’s Booty Call (part 3)

"A man shares his wife with a well hung stud."

35
7 Comments 7
20.1k Views 20.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Continued from ‘The Liquor Store - Hooked’ (part 2).

It had been a while since we played with Mike, Michelle’s hung stud. Many different things had been going on. My wife, Michelle had started working with a catering company and our store had started supplying the liquor for special events like weddings. Michelle was constantly traveling between the store and the catering company, improving our business but by the end of the day, she was usually exhausted.

On a rare slow night, we decided to close early and spend some quality time together. We went out to dinner at a very nice restaurant. We talked, laughed, flirted, and drank throughout the night. Before we knew it, the restaurant was waiting for us to leave so they could close.

We only lived a few blocks away, so we walked home. It only took a few minutes for us to get there.

When we arrived home, Michelle and I undressed and jumped into bed. We both had drank excessively and needed to get some sleep.

While lying in bed, we had begun touching one another and gently kissing. This soon turned to passionate kissing with me on top of Michelle.

I slid my dick into her. Slowly moving my cock in and out of her drenched pussy, we made love and talked about Mike. We reminisced about how well he fucked Michelle and how huge his cock was. The more we talked the wetter she got, the harder my dick throbbed, and the hornier we both became. As I spoke to Michelle, softly telling her how much I dreamed of watching Mike’s gigantic pole driving deep inside of her, she began to moan.

Her body arching, her legs spreading wider, and all the while moaning, she longingly wailed a long drawn out, “Yeeessss!”

My mind was racing; full of the images of Mike relentlessly fucking her senseless, my dick erupted. I pulled out shooting my cum onto her stomach. She smiled with delight, held me tightly.

I felt horrible!

I knew Michelle wanted to have an orgasm and I had come too quickly. I apologized in my most contrite voice.

Michelle peered at me with a mischievous grin and said, “We should call Mike and see if he wants to play.”

Without a second thought, I grabbed the bedside phone and called. With a smile on her face, Michelle laid her head on my chest. Mike picked-up after a couple of rings.

Mike answered his phone, “Hello?”

I said, “Hey, do you want to come over?”

“It’s 1:00 am.”

“Do you want to come over?” I repeated. “Michelle has something she wants to show you.”

After a brief pause, Mike replied, “Be then in twenty minutes,” and hung up.

Michelle slapped me on the chest the moment I hung up the phone, and said, “What am I supposed to show him?”

Teasing her I just said, “Your naked body.”

I had recently purchased a present for Michelle to give her on a special occasion. This seemed the perfect time.

“Close your eyes,” I told her as I got up off the bed to get it.

You could tell she was so excited. The sound of boxes being shifted and moved around added to the anticipation of getting an unexpected gift. She tried to ask questions and I ignored her.

When I found the box I was searching for, I placed it in her hands and told her. “Open your eyes.”

She saw the box and smiled. She opened it and saw a beautiful white lace baby-doll blouse.

“Put it on,” I told her.

She kissed me and headed to the bathroom. The moment she closed the door, I heard a knock on the front door.

I went to the door and opened it. I already knew it was Mike. He stood there with a big grin on his face. I invited him in and we said our hellos.

We were making small talk, when we heard Michelle calling my name. I told Mike to follow me. When I got to the bedroom, the bathroom door was still closed.

Michelle asked, “Is Mike here?”

Mike replied, “Yes.”

Michelle called out, “My husband bought me a present and I wanted to show it to you and him at the same time.”

Curious, Mike said, “OK....”

“If you want to see it, then both of you need to take off all your clothes and sit on the bed.”

We both responded, “What?”

“Please!” Michelle pleaded.

Mike and I looked at one another and started to strip down naked. We smiled and laughed a little in the process. It had been a couple weeks since I had seen Mike naked. He was already bigger than I in every aspect, but tonight he just looked enormous. It looked like he had been working out. His muscles seemed larger then I remember.

Michelle called out, “Ready?”

We sat down and I said, “Ready.”

She opened the door and as she did, she said, “Lights.”

I stood up quickly, turned off the bedroom lights, and sat back down.

Michelle stood in the open doorway in that beautiful white lace baby-doll blouse. The blouse showed off her superb body. The blouse was so short that it exposed her pussy. It revealed that she was completely naked under all of that white lace. She was absolutely stunning!

Mike said, “Wow!”

She stepped out of the doorway and strutted into the room smiling. Michelle seemed confident about what was happening. I stood up from the bed grabbing onto Michelle’s hand and squeezing it to give her a sense of security. I stepped directly behind her and slipped the blouse’s straps gently off her shoulders, sliding it down and exposing her exquisite breasts.

Mike still sat on the bed. Leaning forward, he began to suck on her scrumptious tits. Michelle’s head tilted back and I held her hands as she leaned back against my chest. My dick was getting harder by the second and was pushed up against the side of her ass cheek. It throbbed, aching for attention.

Mike continued to suck her breasts, his mouth so large he could almost fit her entire tit into his mouth. He took his time going back and forth from one breast to the other, giving each one an equal amount of attention and affection. Michelle’s nipples were distended and rock hard. Her breast glistened in the light from the moisture of Mike’s saliva.

Michelle opened her stance spreading her legs and I could see Mike’s hand under her blouse. Her eyes closed and she started softly moaning, her head lolling from side to side. Michelle’s back pressed harder against my chest as I went from holding her hand to holding her in place. Mike sawed his large fingers into her, as her hips rocked in time with the movements of his hand.

Mike started finger-fucking Michelle harder, rougher, and faster. I could feel her heart pounding. As she kissed me, her body went into an uncontrollable spasm. She came and I could feel every movement and sensation of her body. My own heart raced with Michelle’s heart. A heightened sense of excitement took place within me. I felt Michelle cum.

Watching, feeling, and knowing her thoughts, as if I were a part of her, I went into an unexplainable mental orgasm. I was feeling Michelle’s orgasm, so that as she went through it, so did I. Her body relaxed, a sense relief eased over me. During that moment in time, we truly became one. I looked over Michelle’s shoulder staring at Mike in utter amazement of what had just taken place.

Michelle paused, gazing at Mike.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

He reached up placing his finger to Michelle’s lips and slid it ever so gently into her mouth. She accepted it. I watched as Michelle sucked his finger like a dick, cleaning her own juices from it. He pulled his digit from her oral ministration, leaned in and enthusiastically kissed her.

In a single motion, Mike hauled her petite form up and effortlessly laid her on the bed. Mike’s head perfectly aligned between her legs. I walked to the other side of the bed sitting down beside Michelle.

I watched as Mike began to lick Michelle’s flawless shaven pussy. He was licking her tasty labia along her slit with his tongue, touching her clitoris ever so carefully. He made sure to get every crease, every spot and the entire length of her pussy. Penetrating her with his tongue, he probed her pussy, his oral digit dancing in and out. Pushing her legs further apart, he buried his face deep between her thighs sucking and licking her like a starving madman.

I sat beside Michelle stroking my dick. I watched her facial expressions, her body and her movements. Scrutinizing Mike, I was learning and admiring how he was making her feel. His ability to thrill and excite her was astounding.

She grabbed his hair, holding onto it for dear life, arching her back and staring up at the ceiling in an open-eyed daze. Michelle squirmed, moaned and gasped for breathe as she repeatedly and violently orgasmed.

Mike loomed over Michelle, like a behemoth above a child. He placed a pillow under her hips and moved in-between her legs, almost into a kneeling position. He began running the length of his unbelievable cock along the lips of Michelle’s pussy.

While I had seen Mike fuck Michelle before, I never really had the chance to see the size of his cock up against her at this angle. He was immense. His cock took up the entire gap in-between her legs. He has the girth of a soda can and when he pushed all the way forward, the head of his monstrous staff came to just below her tits. He was the full length of Michelle’s stomach.

I was in utter awe and envious. His cock was just out right massive!

Using his fleshy pole, he played with her pussy running the length of his shaft along the clit and dropped his cock onto her stomach, and then pulling back and doing it again. Mike looked into Michelle’s eyes like a predator playing with its prey. Michelle gazed back in the same manor hoping that the predator would have mercy knowing she was his prey.

I sat there, looking on, watching their bodies. The lighting and shadows highlighted every muscle, vein, and their position. Mike’s muscles and sheer size, in comparison to Michelle, made it seem so surreal. She was so tiny and he was a giant in comparison.

Mike watched me as he pushed his cock up against her pussy, making eye contact and smiling. He looked back to Michelle’s body. The tip of his cock pushed up against her pussy. Applying pressure, he pushed a little harder, pulling back on her hips at the same time. The tip of his cock penetrated her and she whimpered.

I stroked my dick in time to Mike’s slow back and forth movements. My heart raced seeing her pussy being stretched by his shaft. I watched as more and more of his cock slowly disappeared into her tiny body. The deeper Mike went the louder Michelle’s moans and sobs became.

Michelle grabbed onto my cock squeezing it with one hand and the bed sheet with her other. She tried to arch her back but was unable to; his hand placed on the center of her chest was pushing her down, holding her in place. Her small legs tried to wrap around his hips. Sweat beads formed on Michelle’s skin and rolled off her body.

As she squinted, her eyes rolling back, and moaning, I knew Michelle was in pain. There was something so horribly wrong and erotic about it. It turned me on, as I watched her suffer. My heart pounded with excitement, my dick pulsated with sensation and I wanted more! I wanted to see him ram her deeper, faster and harder. I wanted to see Michelle squirm and hear her moan louder.

I blurted out, “Fuck her!”

Mike looked at me and smiled asking, “Faster?”

I nodded and he began to thrust faster. Michelle grabbing the sheets wrapped her legs to his sides. Michelle was moaning louder, but his cock was only half way in her. I wanted to see more.

Mike glanced at me and I said, “Deeper.”

Mike looking back at Michelle and began to fuck her deeper. She started to writhe and twitch squeezing the bed sheets to each side of her harder. He ripped orgasms from her relentlessly with his masterful fucking. He controlled her body ruthlessly with his strength and the power of his virile cock. The bed shook back and forth and the aroma of sweet sex and sweat filled the room.

I stood next to the bed stroking my cock without a care, my eyes fixed on Mike’s massive cock going in and out of Michelle. I loved it! My heart racing, muscles flexing, sweat dripping down my body, I could feel my ass muscles tightening and my balls swelling. I was on the verge of cuming. I stood right up against the bed, bracing myself as my knees where weakening.

Mikes cock completely disappeared into Michelle’s pussy. Knowing he fully penetrated his shaft into her, I came. I shot my load uncontrollably into the air, onto the bed and across Michelle’s body and face. The relief and sensation was overwhelming and I collapsed, flopping down onto the bed.

Mike stopped as he rubbed and smeared my cum all over her tits. Michelle’s hand reached out to me, touching my side as she looked at me. Splattered on her face were bits of my solid white cum.

Looking into my eyes she said, “I love you.”

Mike turned Michelle around into a doggie style position and got behind her. Michelle’s back arched her ass up in the air and her hair draped on each side of her head. She held her arms forward holding on to my hands.

Mike penetrated her from behind. I watched Mike’s hands on her hips, as he hammered into her he also pulled Michelle back onto him. His hips slammed into her, fucking her hard and fast, her small body driven forward with each thrust. Her tits shook back and forth, brushing against the bed in each swaying movement.

Michelle screamed, her eyes fixated on me. I broke eye contact with Michelle looking at Mike. He pulled his cock out, shooting his load of cum onto Michelle’s ass and back. Placing the shaft of his dick between her ass cheeks and onto her back, he slowly stroked out the remaining sperm as he went limp.

I watched and marveled at the size of his cock. The cum that was on her, he caressed, massaging it into her ass and thigh's.

Michelle rolled over exhausted, covered with sweat and cum. She reached out to me, holding me tightly she fell asleep. I watched as Mike slowly got out of bed and dressed. As he left the bedroom without saying a word, Mike and I looked at each other and smiled.

I would like to say a special “Mahalo” to Lizloops for assisting in this story! Please Rate and Leave a comment Good or Bad it helps me create a better story for you to read.

This story can be read on its own, but to have a better understanding of the characters and situation please read ‘The Liquor Store’ (part 1), and ‘The Liquor Store - Hooked’ (part 2). Enjoy and be horny!

Published 
Written by mauiboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments