Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MILF Slut 2: Interlude

"Sandy's feelings for an older man deepens and their relationship moves forward"

18
4 Comments 4
15.1k Views 15.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Professor Carter and Sandy agreed to meet for lunch on the Monday after Thanksgiving. They both wore a French pin attached to their clothes so that they would recognize each other. God help them if there was a Bastille Day celebration going on in Atlanta .

Sandy wore the same clothes as if she was having lunch with the girls. She wasn't trying to dress like a slut or even seduce the professor. Sandy was looking forward to an interesting intellectual conversation.

There were two things that made Sandy nervous. First, she was meeting a man for lunch that was not her husband and he was practically a stranger. Was she cheating? Second, she never went to college and was concerned that he might think of her as ignorant and stupid. On the way to the restaurant, she was second guessing herself again yet he seemed so nice online and nonjudgmental. Only time would tell if this was a good idea.

The restaurant was crowded. How was she going to find a man wearing a small French lapel pin? She didn't have to worry. A man at the bar had a small French flag planted in his water glass and Sandy 's heart skipped a beat as she saw an older man that looked very much like a professor. He wore glasses, a tweed jacket with elbow patches, slightly disheveled silver hair, and a short grey beard. It had to be Professor Carter.

"Professor Carter is that you?" she said in a soft voice.

His voice was deep and mysterious when he said, "Yes, have we met before?" seeming to have forgotten that he was having lunch with Sandy .

"Well, not really Professor but I'm MILF," she said in a whisper. "You know, from Lush."

"Oh of course. I'm so sorry but I was thinking about a student of mine that looked very much like you and thought she had bumped into me here. I apologize. I should have known seeing the pin you're wearing. Let's find a table."

They followed a waitress to a corner table where they both ordered a glass of Pinot Noir. "Wait," the professor said to the waitress, "Bring us a bottle and two glasses."

"I hope that will be fine with you. I have most of the afternoon free. Even if you need to leave early, I like to have a couple of glasses of wine with lunch."

"Oh, that will be perfect," Sandy said in a practiced voice. A glass of wine would calm her down. If she was going to be nervous, she didn't want to telegraph it to the professor.

"Okay, you know my name is Jacques so why not call me that. What is your name?" he asked.

The professor was so honest but Sandy just couldn't bring herself to be as truthful. "I'm Donna," she said. Sandy used her mother's name because it was something she was sure to remember in her little white lie.

"Well, Donna, have you been back to France ?" the professor asked as the waitress uncorked the wine. The professor was so professional about sniffing and tasting the wine and then nodding his approval; yet he seemed so helpless in other ways.

"No, we haven't been back," she said.

There was never a pause in their conversation as they both enjoyed their pasta lunch. Professor Carter told her interesting travel stories and a few funny anecdotes about his students. He was charming and a good listener. Sandy told him about their Thanksgiving and how she decided to go online with Lush Stories and why she wrote the story.

The second glass of wine relaxed her further and Sandy became a little more open about her life. She talked about her girls and her husband's profession.

Professor Carter asked, "Do you plan on writing another story for Lush?"

"I'm not sure," she said. "Maybe. Do you have an idea that I could use?"

"Well, how about a story meeting an older man for lunch? Maybe it could be with a French Classics professor?"

Sandy laughed. "That might be a good idea but I would have to make up some fictional erotic scenes to match the genre on Lush."

"Maybe I could help you with that," and he smiled a bashful smile.

"Maybe," was her guilty response.

On her way home, Sandy wondered why Jacques Carter was so attractive. He must have been very handsome as a young man but now he had a chiseled face showing the years. Although he still had a thick head of white hair, it looked like he was having a perpetual bad hair day. His glasses didn't fit well on his nose either. What was it about him? Clearly it wasn't a physical attractiveness. Perhaps she admired his honesty and intelligence as well as his deep, soft, calm voice. Sandy felt comfortable with him especially since he was interested in everything she said. Professor Carter was reserved yet he seemed so helpless at times making Sandy feel a bit sorry for him.

Sandy decided it was nothing more than a woman's instinctive nurturing role although a second thought came to mind.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

Could she be having a crush on an older man? Anyway, she had a great time at lunch with the professor.

Sandy arrived home before her daughters who had cheer leading practice after school. Dinner wasn't ready but Andrew wouldn't be home until after seven so she had some time to check her e-mail and messages on Lush. People were just returning from their Thanksgiving vacations so not much was happening online.

She sent a short note to the professor thanking him for lunch and telling him how much she enjoyed their conversation. Then she added, "I'm thinking about writing that story you suggested. Any ideas?"

An image of the past crossed her mind. It was long ago when she was a teenager and had accidentally walked into her parents' bedroom while her mother was having sex with an older neighbor. It was 'Uncle Frank' who was a retired policeman and a close friend of the family. It's that Sandy didn't realize he was that close.

Uncle Frank's penis was between her mother's legs and both were moving their hips together as if they doing an exotic dance like the tango. Sandy 's mother had her arms around his neck and he was kissing her passionately while they did that sex dance. Sandy was shocked! How could her mother do this, cheating on her father? Not only was she heartbroken for her dad but was surprised that a man with that age could still have sex. Yet, the idea of being loved by Uncle Frank in the same way had made her wonder what it would be like to be his lover. Sandy quickly forgot those thoughts feeling guilty for having had imagined such a thing but she did wonder what it would be like having sex.

Actually, Sandy hadn't thought about her mom and Uncle Frank for years. He passed away a dozen years ago but now everything was vividly coming back to her but in a different way. The attraction she felt in her loins for Jacques wasn't much different from what she experienced that day long ago.

There was still time before Andrew came home to check out one of the latest stories on Lush. It was about a young teenage girl about sixteen or seventeen having sex with her father's business partner. The man must have been thirty years her senior. She read it with some amusement but then her introspective nature kicked in and she began to wonder if Jacques Carter was more than a Lush friend. Did she have a latent desire to have sex with a man that is at least as old as she remembered Uncle Frank? Was Professor Carter that man?

The attraction nagged at her each time she went to Lush Stories and read other stories about young girls fucking older men. Sandy read some stories where older men were having affairs with younger married women. They all excited her and for the first time she began to fantasize about having an affair with another man, Professor Carter.

Most of the time Sandy got relief by masturbating but she continued to be Andrew's slut in bed. She loved him so much that sex with Andrew was the only thing that kept her from suggesting something more than lunch with Professor Carter.

In fact, one Friday when their girls had left for a weekend camping trip with the church, Sandy decided she would seduce Andrew when he got home from work. She wore no panties or bra, a tight wet t-shirt revealing every detail of her curvaceous breasts, and a mesh mini-skirt.

Andrew was right on time as always when he swung open the front door saying, "Hi Honey, I'm home." Taking off his suit jacket and tie and looking in the living room he said, "Where are you?"

"I'm in the kitchen, darling. I have an appetizer here for you before we have dinner."

Andrew walked into the kitchen to see Sandy seated on the counter with her knees bent and slightly spread. She said nothing but lifted her tiny skirt and tantalizingly opened her legs. Andrew needed no further encouragement. He was inside her dripping pussy in an instant.

He carried her with her legs circling his waist to the kitchen table where he set her down like a rare valuable piece of china. Then he thrust into her as if she as a whore. Maybe he imagined that it wasn't Sandy that he was fucking but the sexy neighbor girl that he had never admitted admiring. Nevertheless, Andrew finished the job with powerful strokes and a half dozen jets of cum deep within Sandy 's welcoming cunt. They both agreed it was a nicest hors d'oeuvre they had ever enjoyed before dinner. 

The scary part of the pre-dinner orgy for Sandy was that, although Andrew might have been thinking about the girl next door, Sandy was imagining it was Professor Carter plowing into her. Sandy reasoned that she had to find a resolution to these revived feelings and the guilt that came with them.

DISCLAIMER : No wives or husbands were harmed during the writing of this story.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments