Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Musings Of An Old Man

9
2 Comments 2
10.9k Views 10.9k
872 words 872 words
Barbara used to have this real long flowing white wisp of a nightgown that I used to love taking off of her. It was so sheer that she may as well have been naked (personally I liked her to wear sexy panties under it, but that's just me…I like sexy panties) but there so many possibilities for taking it off that I loved it. When she wore it, it was always my cue to get frisky.

One night Barbara breezed out of the bathroom and into our bedroom wearing it. I immediately jumped in the shower. Between work and coaching pee-wee baseball, then mowing a lot and a half size yard with a push mower, I definitely needed a wash.

When I finished, I headed back to the bedroom. Barbara was looking all sexy, propped against the headboard with the flowing gown spread out on the bed accentuating her sexy panties and her nice legs... and talking on the phone to her mother.

Feeling a little playful, I jumped on the foot of the bed, lifted the hem of her gown and, without disturbing her phone call, crawled inside. As Barbara continued to talk to her mother, I kissed and nibbled my way slowly up her velvety thighs to her pussy.

Then I spent a couple of minutes kissing and licking her pussy through the silky material of her skimpy panties. By the time I pulled her panties aside and kissed her damp lips, she was breathing a little heavier, but still talking to her mother. A couple of more licks and, with no prompting from me, she lifted her hips off the mattress so I could pull down her panties.

Barbara truly loved having her pussy eaten, so once her panties were removed, she grabbed my hair and almost ripped my head off my shoulders ramming my face back into her pussy.

Then, knowing that it turned me on, she slowly spread her legs to show me her pink little pussy lips all smooth, shiny and wet and just waiting to be licked and sucked. Still under her nightgown, I eased her legs open even farther and I flicked the tip of my tongue around the outside of her pussy, teasing her with my hot breath. I was so close to being in her, but not yet letting Barbara savor my full tongue inside of her.

I took her soft wet pussy lips delicately between my lips and sucked them gently, occasionally darting my tongue briefly between her hot, wet, and juicy lips into her fiery pussy.

As she continued to talk to her mother, I moved my hands slowly up from her thighs, over her stomach and up to her breasts.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

Barbara had very sensitive nipples and I heard her suck in her breath as my fingers touched her nipples. Smiling at her reaction, I gently played with her nipples, squeezing them, and pinching them just enough to give her a tingle, but not hard enough to hurt.

Caressing her breasts with my hands, my tongue was getting deeper and deeper inside of her pussy as I continued to kiss, lick and eat her like she's never felt before. I could hear little gasps and feel her tremble as she had one little orgasm after another, cumming every few minutes and never wanting this moment to end.

When she finally hung up the phone, Barbara attacked me and started sucking my dick like a mad woman. Within minutes I ended up on my back and Barbara on top in a 69-position with her pussy pushed against my face.

At this point, she’d started sucking my dick but she wouldn’t let me cum in her mouth. As I ate her pussy, she’d suck me to near completion. Then, as she held my dick tightly between her breasts, she'd lick my balls until I shot my hot cum all over her breasts and belly.

I always wondered if Barbara told her mother what was happening while they were talking, because the next time I saw Barbara’s mother she kept grinning and looking at me funny.

I think Barbara got off on getting her pussy eaten while she was talking on the phone, because the next night we were lying in bed reading and one of her girlfriends called. As soon as she answered the phone and started talking, Barbara casually reached over, took me by the hair and put my face in her lap. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she wanted.

After that Barbara didn't talk on the phone unless my face was in her lap, eating her pussy.

If I was in another room when the phone rang, Barbara would call me to her before she’d even answer it. She carried on many phone conversations with her legs spread wide and her legs draped over the arms of the easy chair while I knelt in front of her with my face buried in her pussy.

I don't know if Barbara told her mother or not but I do know she told her girlfriends... because, when they were visiting, they would joke about borrowing me if they got a phone call.

Published 
Written by mranonymous7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments