Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Big Cock

"I always dreamed about cocks so big, but thought they didnt exist in the real world"

40
7 Comments 7
520k Views 520k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Legendary Story

My first black cock, as it happened by accident not so very long ago.

Trina, a beautiful lite skinned woman who had been my best friend for several years and I were hanging out. She stood about 5'7" sporting a ceremonious pair of 38 dd breasts with the biggest areolas I have ever seen. She was hot looking, no matter what she wore, her well defined assets managed to get everybody's attention including mine.

Her waist long jet black coarse hair swayed in the summer breeze as we lounged topless around her pool. Clad in skimpy thongs we relaxed sipping drinks and while listening to music. We would talk about anything and everything but today would be different. Trina asked me "if I had ever thought about playing around with a big black cock".

I answered her question with a shocked look on my face, "umhmm" I mumbled while gazing at her total beauty. Wondering in my mind if the rumors were true or not. The rumors that they have prize winning cocks have often gotten me wet and horny. Living on a farm, seeing stallions with long hanging cocks made we wonder if a man could really be that endowed. I was already gushing juices as she inquired about my thoughts.

Her long sleek legs glistened in the rays of the sunlight as her thong barely covered her puffy lips. Her skin tone, only a couple shades darker than mine was that of a soft mocha. I couldn't keep my eyes off her full cleavage, nor her oversized breasts. I was getting hot just looking at Trina as she applied oil to her enticing legs, paying close attention to the now exposed darker bare labia lips.

"Girl what, you like my titties or what" she asked, noticing that I kept looking at them. I was caught off guard, and didn't have a response ready. I didnt matter, she knew that I was starring at her temptious breasts.

"Sure" was all I could muster out of my mouth when she began tugging on her nipples. Like a kid in a candy store, my eyes fixated on the goodies she was tempting me with. They were like two huge melons with gigantic dark circles covering the entire front portion of her breasts. The two chocolate moon pies had erect dark nipples as big as my thumb. Excitedly I watched her hands softly groping the mounds of flesh and lifting them, knowing she wanted me to look at them.

They were so big I thought to myself as I found myself becoming even more aroused at the sight of her naked breasts. Thoughts of touching them and kissing them raced through my mind. My own nipples were aching to be touched as Trina tweaked her bullet shaped nipples as her question still flowed through my mind..

"I'd love to play with your breasts" Trina spoke while taunting me her erect nipples. Playfully she remarked "do you like my titties Tai" as she tugged them firmly releasing a minor moan.

Lifting my breasts, I revealed my own hardened dark nipples to Trina, even though my breasts were slightly smaller than hers. She turned to the side a bit, and began rubbing her nipples against my areolas and nipples. I cupped my breasts in each hand, allowing her to stroke her nipples all over my naked breasts. My breasts tingled as she seductively continued pressing our breasts together, making me moan as well.

I moaned softly, "yes, I like your titties, and I like how they feel touching mine" as she flicked her hard nipples against mine. Het thick erect nipples pressed into my soft puffy areola as mine did the same.

I watched her teasingly place her erect nipple between her lips and suck inward. Her huge areola was completely covered by her opened mouth as she sucked harder, then replaced hers with mine. My eyes roamed down her chest, as I noticed the tiny thong cord at the crack of her ass while she was nibbling on my nipple.

I was getting so hot watching her, when she asked "if I really liked her breasts" as she lifted them towards me. Her stiff dark nipples starring at me looked so inviting I wanted to feel it on my tongue I thought.

I looked at her nipples now pressing against mine and replied, "Yes Trina" as I was enjoying the feeling of them touching my naked skin as I imagined a tall black lover standing before me with an erection like a mighty black stallion. I could see it swinging freely, it was quite long, thick and rigid.

Licking her nipples in a nasty teasing way she replied, "I'm glad" as she lifted them both towards my face. I could see her nipple glistening with her salvia as she placed it against my parted lips.

Oh god, I wanted to suck it so bad as she pressed her hard nipple between my lips. My tongue swirled around the thumb like bud, as Trina placed her hands on my upper legs. Her touch was soft and sensuous as she worked her hands into my upper inner thighs.

"Mmm" I moaned as her finger was scratching against my covered pussy. Yes I thought, I wanted Trina to touch it, and maybe more while the images of black cocks filled my head

"Suck my nipple harder Tai, it feels fucking good" she whispered as I took her thick bump studded nipple between my lips and sucked the way she enjoyed it. She moaned as I bit the nipple tenderly and then resumed sucking it.

"Mmmhmm" I replied as I started sucking her massive areolas into my mouth. I couldn't get her question out of my mind.

"That's it" Trina responded as I suck her entire areola into my mouth, while her fingers slid inside my tiny thong. Pulling her titty from my mouth, she pressed me onto my back. Kissing and nibbling my thighs as she slowly lowered my thong until she had pulled it from my ankles.

"Look at this wet pussy" she exclaimed as she touched my freshly shaven labia. Placing a finger gently between my saturated lips, I closed my eyes as her touch sent electricity throughout my body.

"Ah shit Trina, that feels so good" I moaned out loud as she pressed a finger tip against my entry, causing me to cum immediately. "Ah fuck, I'm cum ming" I squirmed as her fingers probed deeper while I attempted to lower her skimpy thong over her rounded ass cheeks.

She shimmied as I removed her thong, seeing her swollen labia lips were just above my face. Trina lowered her face between my spread legs and began nibbling on my outer vaginal lips. She actually pulled them as she sucked on them.

"Oh shit Trina, it feels so good" I panted, attempting to pleasure her dark meat as well. My tongue traced the swampy trail to her bulb like clit. It was hard and swollen out of size. My tongue lapped it from side to side, working inside the tiny hood.

"Ah Tai, eat me girl" she screamed between plunges of her tongue into my now sticky hole. It felt good as she inserted her tongue fully, then licked her way to my clit. I was ready to do whatever she wanted, no matter what.

"Mmhmm yes Trina, eat my pussy while I eat yours" I shrieked at the point of cum ming as I felt Trina gushing in my mouth. Her sweet juices covered my mouth inside and out, as my lips pressed in between her swollen spread lips.

"Mmmm" I slurped as I lapped her juices hungrily, when I heard a male voice approaching.

"Damn Trina, I didn't know you liked eating pussy" the male voice sounded.

Looking up, I saw Mike, Trinas husband. He was the hottest black man I have ever know. His bronzed complexion, adorned with years of body building muscles was a sight to see. His broad shoulders, his deep cut pecks and his well defined legs glistened from the sweat of his body. He stood there in his running shorts looking down at the two of us.

Embarrassed, I didn't move and neither did Trina as her face rested above my saturated pussy. He stood over us starring down on us, knowing that we had been orally servicing each other. I could see his cock was hard and obviously excited about walking in on us. I could see he had a raging hard cock in his hand and I wondered just how big it was.

My eyes kept shifting from his beautiful green eyes, back to his ever visible erection. God it seemed so big I thought, as the image of a massive black horse cock kept swimming in my head. Not sure of what to think, I noticed that they he was eyeing the both of us up and down. I noticed that Mike seemed interested in our position, as Trinas wet pussy was still nuzzled at my mouth. H.

Mike removed his form fitting wife beater t-shirt. My pussy quivered as he revealed his very thick upper arms and shoulder muscles. God he looked like a tree, with a thick branch between his legs.

Mike starred at my opened labia, still showing signs of Trina's salvia all over it, just as hers had mine all over it. My lips savored the flavor of her juices, as I loved the way her pussy tasted.

Trina Looked at Mike and said "Let tai suck your cock bab. She wants to suck a big black cock, she has never done it before". I was shocked to hear her tell her husband my secret desire like that as I starred at his massive erection.

Mike looked down at Trina and I, and we watched as he unzipped his shorts as he moved closer to us.

Mike replied, "She would would she" as he looked directly at me with a grin on his face.

"Yes Mike, I would really like to watch Tai suck your cock" Trina said as she playfully smiled at him. I was a little shocked to hear her say that, even though I was more than curious at this point

Mike, now straddling my upper torso asked "if I had ever had the pleasure of suck a big cock"

Not sure of exactly how big of a cock he was referring to I remained silent as he slowly lowered his shorts. Within a couple of seconds, I knew the answer and it defiantly was no. The moment I saw his long hanging thick black cock, I immediately thought of that black stallions cock

"No, not at all" I replied in a soft timid voice as I felt a little nervous and unsure seeing the sight of his mammoth sized cock. I watched as he stepped forward. My pussy was reeling with a fevered anticipation as his mighty cock continued to swell even bigger in his hand.

He proudly held his exposed cock and asked me "if I had ever taken a cock this big" as he slowly stroked it before my face.

It was huge, it was scary and my first encounter with a cock of that size or color. The plum shaped head, the leathery thickness was incredible I thought. The actual erected length was unbelievable, as I watched him palming it in and out of his hand.

Slightly taken by its enormous size, I answered Mikes question truthfully," No, I have never had a cock nearly as big as yours" as I watched his cock still growing. I was fixated at the massive cock he had, and equally scared about it would feel, or if I could please it.

"Then you are in for a real treat" he responded as he positioned us on a single chaise. Placed into a sixty-nine with Trina on her back, both the head and feet sections of the lounge were raised slightly. Mike straddled the foot rest as my face rested before Trinas delicious pussy and his enormous black cock pointed in our direction.

"Lick her pussy like you were doing earlier " Mike jested as he wiggled his hard snake like cock at me. "Show me how much you like eating my wives pussy" he stated while he stroked the entire length of his meaty cock. 

Obediently, I placed a hand on each side of her bare outer lips and pulled them apart. Her inner meat was pink and wet as I placed my mouth between those luscious thick lips. I licked her juices and looked up at Mike, as he moved his well hardened cock closer.

"That's right, lick her nasty cunt good" he said in an approving voice as Trina moaned softly.

My tongue licked the inner folds of Trinas swollen labia, as I continued holding them fully apart. Her pussy tasted sweet and I enjoyed lapping her juices into my mouth. Mike seemed to be getting a bit more aggressive as he guided his thick swollen cock head towards us.

Trina in turn was tonguing my pussy with expertise causing my juices to flow freely. Mike knew that I was enjoying his wife, and that his wife was enjoying my oral servicing.

"Mmmm" I moaned as her tongued flicked my hard clit, sending shock volts throughout my body. I felt her fingers slipping in and out of my drenched pussy.

"That's right Trina, make her pussy cum for daddy" he encouraged as I inserted two fingers into her opened hole.

Mike placed his cock at the entrance to Trinas pussy, as my tongue was darting in and out. He pressed his fat cock head against her hole as it passed before my mouth. His cock looked like a black leather snake, with massive thick veins protruding up and down the lengthy shaft.

"Keep Licking that pussy" he instructed, noticing how close my opened mouth was as he moved his cock forward.

I felt my tongue brushing over the swollen knob blocking the entrance. The smooth but rough grainy texture was totally different from the soft wet pussy texture of his wife.

"Mmmhm" I moaned. His knob was so big as my tongue swirled all over it, tasting the delightful nectar of Trinas secretions. Oh god, I was about to attempt taking his big prodding cock into my mouth while his wife nibbled at my wet pussy.

Unable to push my wanting tongue inside of her opening, I found myself wrapping my lips over the meaty black shaft as he pushed it in a bit deeper. The texture of his thick veined meat felt good in my mouth, and his pussy wet cock head was looking very appealing to me.

"Thanks it Tai, lick the head and shaft" as I fuck that pussy he instructed as I tongued anything I could reach.

Trina squealed in delight, as his cock pushed in, saturated in her juices. Withdrawing his tool completely, he presented it my curious mouth and held it there. I looked at it starring at me and I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to suck his big black cock, just as I was thinking the same. I wanted to take his swollen black cock into my mouth.

He pushed the knob to my parted lips and said "suck it" as he pushed between my lips.

His huge thick knob entered my mouth, as I felt the thick ridge past my parted lips.

AnahiBrooke1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnahiBrooke1

Still a bit nervous and shy about the size of his cock, I wanted to get beyond it. I wanted to get beyond it as I could hear Trina  slurping while she was giving head to buzzing pussy. She was good and it help me become more comfortable with the task at hand.

"Don't worry girl, I will be easy" he laughed lightly as he pushed in a bit more.

"Mmmm" I moaned as Mike began to pump a few more inched in and out of my mouth. I knew I must had taken about half of his monster, as my jaw was fully open. The thickest part of his meaty shaft was attempting entry, while I tried to swallow his knob into my throat. I didn't know how much more I could force into my throat, as I took on his black snake.

Trina was screaming in delight as Mike withdrew his cock from my throat and pushed it into Trinas hole. A few strong pushes, and his cock was buried completely. Trinas ass was pushing upwards to meet the advancing thrusts while screaming in utter pleasure.

Mike rotated his cock in and out of our wanting holes, driving it deeper with every thrust. He returned his massive thick cock to my mouth and began fucking my throat deeply. I found myself gagging again and again unable to catch my breath until he withdrew the pulsating monster.

A final thrust into Trinas stretched pussy, and a series of jet streams shot inside her hole. He pumped it several times, as he emptied his balls inside of her. Pulling his semi hard cock back out, I could see his thick seedy cum oozing out.

"Suck his cum out of me Tai" Trina panted as a small stream was rolling towards her tiny brown asshole. Spreading her ass cheeks wide, I scooped the leakage with my tongue and deposited into my mouth.

Inserting my tongue into her cum filled pussy, I moaned "Mmmm" as I tasted his thick cum mixed with her sweet juices. Using my tongue like a shovel, I scooped as much as possible before lowering my mouth. Nuzzling my mouth between her stretched lips, I began sucking the creamy mixture out.

"Ah Tai" Trina screamed as I kept my mouth buried while sucking her clean. Moments later Mike flipped us around, putting me on the bottom. Trina straddled my face, and lowered her pussy on to it and began licking my juices.

"Mmm Trina, suck it" I moaned as Mike looked on with his now fully erect cock in his hand straddling us. Trina began lapping my wet trail from top to bottom as she spread my lips fully apart with her index fingers spreading my tiny entry hole.

"Ah Fuck" I screamed out as Trinas fingers worked my swollen g spot with incredible pressure. "Ah fuck I'm gong to cum" I screamed out as she began working on my swollen clit. "Ahhhh"

Trina continued to lick my clit as Mike pressed his cock to my opened lips. His knob felt like a hot poker as Trina rubbed it against my inner lips and my entry hole.

"Giver her your cock Mike, give her a good fucking" Trina said while holding his fullu erect cock in her hand

Pushing the knob against my hole, she asked "do you want this"

The feeling was making me crazy, and I bellowed out "Yes, put that big fucking horse cock in my pussy" I wanted it in me, I wanted to feel it inside of me.

Trina guided the swollen knob. I felt my hole being opened wider as Mike began to lean forward. The I felt the thick ridge of his head pass the doorway. I knew the swollen head was inside of me.

"Ahh Yes Mike, I feel it" I hollered out loud as he pulled it back out, then pushed it right back in. "Ah Mike" I screamed as he popped his head in and out of my saturated pussy. He did this several times and it made me fucking crazy, I was ready to cum on his knob.

Mike pushed the head back in and leaned forward, pushing in a little bit of his thick shaft. He was spreading my hole even further and my clit was rubbing the shaft. The thick cock felt good as it made its own way inside of my narrow canal.

"Ah fuck I'm cum ming" as he pushed in more than half the length in a single thrust. He continued to ease his horse like cock deep into my cavity, filling me with electricity and emotion like never before.

Thrusting his shaft through my completely spread entry, Mike asked " do you want the rest of it"

He was pushing and pulling that monstrous fuck stick in a perpetuated motion, as he filled my cavity deeply. "Yes Mike, I want all that cock buried inside of me, but please be careful" I pleaded as he began pushing forward.

The sensation of his thick pushing and pulling my entry hole apart was incredible. I began raising my ass and bucking forward to meet the invading cock as to allow deeper penetration. Suddenly I felt his big free swinging balls slapping against my ass cheeks, knowing that I had his total cock inside.

Pulling the entire length out and pushing it right back in made me crazy. His pounding was deeper and harder. I loves it.

"Yes Mike, fuck me deeper with your monster cock" I screamed as it touched my cervix.

"Ah fuck Mike, I'm cum ming again" as all I could hear was the clapping of his balls against my ass. "I love your fucking big cock in my pussy" I panted "Ahhh shit" I screamed as I unleashed my juices all over his fuck stick.

"Yes Mike, fuck her tiny pussy good and hard. Show her what a big fucking cock feels like when it blasts its come inside" Trina said while watching her mans cock fuck me good.

"Yes Mike fuck me good, I want to remember my first big cock fucking" I screamed as he held me by the waist and drove his cock in and out. "That's it Mike, now fill my pussy with your creamy cum" I pleaded, wanting his cum inside as a reminder.

A few seconds Mike replied "You want it, so here it is" and I felt his shaft pulsating. He delivered shot multiple spurts of his thick seed deep inside of me. It was fire hot against my wet inner flesh, and even warmer as it oozed from my still opened hole onto my leg.

Again Mike repositioned us, this time me on top and my knees cinched firmly along side of Trinas head. I didn't need to be told to go down on her, it was a natural instinct. I loved sucking pussy, especially one that had the remnants of male secretions. Trina responded by slowly licking the cum from my pussy and then pressing her tongue into my tiny asshole over and over. I felt her hands spreading my ass cheeks apart as he pressed her cum coated tongue into my tiny brown hole. Her tongue seemed to slip right in and I loved it. She was tongue fucking my asshole, while I tongued fucked her cum stained pussy.

I rocked my ass backwards as she reinserted it. "Yes Trina that feels so good" I remarked

"MmHmm" she remarked with her tongue fully gliding in and out of my ass. I felt her hands spread my cheeks further apart, then placed her lips to my puckered hole and suck.

"Ahh Trina" I hollered, as she kept my cheeks apart, not releasing them

I slipped three slender fingers inside her fiery box, all the way to the upper knuckles and held them there. Trina began to wriggle and squirm against my hand, pushing harder and harder.

"Yes Tai give it to me" she pleaded as I curled my fourth finger underneath the other three and pushed forward. She was rocking up and down when i felt the upper knuckles slip inside her hole.

She screamed, "Ah damn Tai, I feel it. Give me more" she begged while pushing against my hand. I slipped my thumb underneath my rolled up fingers while she pushed against bit. Suddenly the widest part of my hand was buried inside of her.

She screamed again, "Yes Tai, push it in" as I felt the first round of her secretions on my wrist.

"Deeper" she bellowed as she pushed against my hand

"Ahhh yes" she screamed as her pussy was clamped around my wrist. "Fuck me Tai" she screamed as I slowly pulled my fist out and pressed it back inside. My fist was saturated as she squirmed uncontrollably while flooding her juices all over my hand. I held it in place while she slowly began to arch her hips and lunge back and forth while Mike stood behind me. My ass was up in the air, my asshole had been well lubricated by Trina.

Mike was ready for the next round when he pressed his knob against my oiled asshole. He skewered my tiny brown hole, stretching it so far I thought it would tear.

"Fuck her little ass" Trina whispered. "I want to see your black cock fuck her ass good" she continued as he pushed a little inside.

"Ahhh" I screamed at the painful penetration attempt, but I wanted to feel it. I have been fucked in the ass on many occasions, but never by anything this bigt.

"Give it to her, you know she wants it" Trina encouraged still holding my ass cheeks apart

"Ahhh" I yelled out as he pushed in a little more, continuing to stretch my tiny asshole apart. His big head wasn't even inside, the pain was wicked but still i couldn't bring myself to say no more.

"Do you want this, or should I quit" Mike asked as he leaned forward. I felt the mammoth head pop inside the opening. It hurt, but it was electrifying at the same time.

"Ahh fuck Mike, its so big" I sobbed "My asshole is much smaller than your girth" I continued

He pressed forward again pushing his thick cock inside of me. I didnt know how much I could take as he pressed forward

"Ahh fuck" I screamed, but realized he was inside of me by a couple of inches and slowly working it back and forth. My asshole was spread and his cock was advancing inch by inch and I wanted it.

"Yes Mike, I want you to fuck my ass" I sobbed with tears in my eyes as he obliged by pushing in another couple of inches.

"Ahhhh" I moaned this time, "stuff my ass with that black sausage Mike" as he pushed and pulled five or six inches in and out of my ass.

"That cock looks so good going in her tiny ass" Trina stated as Mike was picking up the pace. He continued to ease a little more inside of me while pumping my ass slowly and deeper.

Trina shoved a finger inside my pussy and began touching the shaft through the thin layer of skin.

Mike was building rythme as he shoved his cock forward until I felt his balls hitting my pussy lips.

"Ah shit Mike, I feel it so deep" I panted "Your big cock is fucking my ass so fucking deep"

"Ahh yes Mike I'm cum ming" I screamed as I unleashed my juices all over Trinas face "Oh Fuck" I repeated as i felt the entire length of his black snake going in and out of my asshole freely.

"Yes baby, fuck her ass good" Trina screamed

"Yes Mike fuck my ass good and hard" I screamed, "Shoot your cum deep in my ass" I begged as I felt him throbbing deep in my bowels.

"You want me to cum in your ass" he asked while ramming it in and out

"Yes Mike, I want you to cum in my ass" I pleaded, "Please, cum in my ass"

Then I felt his hot fluids blasting in the depths of my bowels. Over and over, he shot him jism inside of me, while my ass muscles milked every last drop. He withdrew and pressed his semi hard cock to my mouth. Eagerly I sucked it into my mouth, tasting his cum, her juices and my own deep raw taste.

His cum was rolling down the trail, between my pussy lips and dropping into Trinas open mouth, while I cleaned Mikes horse cock. Trina slowly and playfully lapped all the secretions oozing from my tamed pussy with her talented tongue. Licking every nook and cranny clean of his thick semen.

Sporting a creamy white oval around her lips she said " Tai, you can come over here anytime and suck my mans big black. You are welcome to come over and fuck his big cock anytime, aslong as we continue what we started" she stated as she extended her cum coated tongue out playfully.

Leaning forward, I clutched his beautiful black cock in my tiny hand. Slowly I lowered my mouth over his helmet shaped head and replied "Mmmhmm" as I proceded to suck his cock back to another horse lick erection. Taking his walnut sized balls into my opened hand, I squeezed and rolled them around while eagerly taking his thick shaft deeper.

My head was bobbing up and down at my own pace. My salvia was coating the thick shaft, allowing me to jack it off as I contiinued sucking him off.

"You like sucking his big cock Tai" she asked while watching me taking her mans cock into my hungry mouth.

"Mmmhmm" I replied as I worked my lips further down his thick shaft, until I swallowed the swollen knob around in my throat. He held me by the head, but allowed me to take his cock at my own rate this time. Pushing down further each time, and swallowing more until my lips were pressing against the massive base.

"Mmmm" I moaned, as I slowly pumped up and down, keeping his cock lodged completely in my throat. Keeping my lips closed tightly against the base, I began to suck hard, like a milking machine. I wanted his cum, I wanted to swallow every drop. I was sucking hard when throbbing in my throat.

"Mmhmm" I moaned knowing that he was about to release his load

"You want me to cum in your mouth" Mike asked as he began thrusting his cock softly

"Mmhmm" I replied as his thick black sausage was timely fucking the depths of my throat. "Mmhmm". He began to spurt his hot cum, over and over while I kept it buried in my throat.

"Mmm" I moaned as I felt his extreme hardness soften a little. I slid down on his cock, milking his dick of every drop until he raised me up.

"Tai, you suck this cock so good, Im glad to have you in our world" Mike said as Trina and I left to clean up.

"Yes, I will be back for more" I told Trina as we got into the shower

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NastyDog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments