Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Life With JuLee

"A wife who amazes me in bed and everywhere else."

9
9 Comments 9
11.7k Views 11.7k
9.3k words 9.3k words
I met JuLee while serving with the U.S. Air Force in Korea. I had occasion to accompany a Korean civilian employee to our Base HR section regarding a pay complaint. We waited quite a long time, as many people were there.

Finally, we were at the counter and were approached by an unusual woman. By unusual I mean she was very tall for a Korean, 5'8" or 5'9", and stunningly beautiful. She was wearing a short, very tight skirt that emphasized the most toned and beautiful legs I have ever seen attached to a woman's ass. I figured if she'd been wearing high heels she would've been at least six feet tall.

She introduced herself in almost perfect English and then spoke to our employee in Korean, asking about his complaint. She then invited us to take a seat at her desk. After we sat down she excused herself to get the proper forms. As she walked away her tight skirt outlined a really fine ass. My quiet comment was, "Holy fucking shit."

 Our employee replied, saying, "Very high-class rich lady, not for GI's."

She returned and explained first to the employee what she was doing, and then translated everything to me in English. I noticed she had the top three buttons of her blouse open. As she leaned forward to show him where to sign I saw her tits begging to be let loose from her bra. Damn!

It was time to go, so I drove him back to the motor park. The whole time I couldn't get that woman out of my mind, especially her body. I became a regular visitor to Base HR, using every excuse possible to go there. After numerous unnecessary visits, JuLee and I were on a first name basis and I decided to ask her out, even though I assumed some officer had already nailed her.

Well, I asked and after some thought she agreed, and we met that night at a hotel restaurant in downtown Seoul. She'd arrived before I did, so we went in and directly to the coat check. I helped her off with her coat and handed it to the attendant, who immediately noticed the label inside. I looked at it as she hung it up and very clearly read; 'Gianni Versace, Roma'. Even I knew that coat probably cost more than my car, and that, plus the diamond tennis bracelet and necklace she wore, told me this was not going to be a cheap date.

 We sat down and looked at the menu and I saw that a steak was seventy dollars, and all sides extra. These prices were a little above a Tech Sergeant's pay grade. She asked if she could order for us as she didn't want red meat and would have fish. I said sure, hoping she didn't order too expensive of a meal.

Our server came over, and Julee ordered our food and asked what I wanted to drink. I told her just a beer. JuLee didn't drink alcohol, and ordered tea for herself. While waiting we talked. She said she had an apartment in Seoul and commuted daily to Osan for her job, and had only worked there six months.

Our food came and I almost passed out; she had ordered the most expensive stuff on the menu! Just before our server left she handed her a small white envelope and said something in Korean.

While eating we made small talk about family and the usual things. She was very well-spoken and had double-majored in English and Business, and her family lived just outside the city. I felt my high school GED would not have impressed her so I didn't volunteer my educational background.

She was a sports fanatic, especially US Women's basketball and the NFL (Saints and 49ers). She had captained her high school and college basketball teams and was an All-Asia nominee. She was a student of Tae Kwon Do since eight years old and held a third-dan black belt.

We finished our meal, talked some and I asked our server for the check. She replied that there was no check, as our meal was paid. JuLee said not to concern myself, as it is charged to her father's business account and we need not discuss it any further.

 We began dating regularly but always in a public venue, sometimes holding hands or stealing a quick goodnight kiss. I decided not to rush things, as I believed the reward would be well worth the wait. After we had dated almost every night for about three months, she told me she was taking a one week vacation to Cheju Island and asked if I would like to go with her. I told her I would like to go but had to get leave okayed by my Officer in Charge.

Leave approved, we met at Osan after work and made the trek to Cheju. When we arrived we went directly to a small resort at which she had made reservations. The entire staff knew her and were bowing and scraping. The manager came out and welcomed us as though we were visiting VIP's. I was eating this up, but wasn't sure why we were receiving this treatment.

We were taken to our room, which was a four room suite; a bedroom, living room, small TV room and kitchen. Our bags were placed in the bedroom on the king size bed. This was getting better by the minute. As we had arrived late, we decided to get room service and just hang out in our room until tomorrow. She said she wanted to change, and that I should let room service in when our food was delivered.

When our food arrived I attempted to tip the waiter, but he refused, saying his boss had instructed that staff was to accept no money from us. JuLee called through the door that I should start eating and she would be right out.

Five minutes or so later she came out, and I almost choked on my rice. She was wearing a very short yellow babydoll-type top and matching panties. Her dark nipples were visible through her sheer top, and her tight panties, being so sheer, revealed a mass of black pubic hair. She stood in front of me and said, "I hope this is okay since we are not going out tonight."

I have to admit I was beyond words, plus I had a cock so hard I don't think a cats claws could have scratched it. This was my second tour to Korea, and I had never met a woman like this - either here or stateside, for that matter. She was very forward, opinionated and assertive. She directly spoke her mind, unlike most Korean women, and her jewelry and clothes told me she was very well-off.

I told her the waiter had refused a tip and she replied, "Oh, no, they won't take money from us as my family travels here each year and my father, along with his childhood friend, is part owner."

We sat on the floor, Korean style, and ate. She sat across from me cross-legged and it was almost impossible to keep my eyes off of her panties, which had crept up between her lips - and she seemed completely unconcerned about that. When we'd finished our meal, we moved to the couch and sat talking.

Finally, I decided to ask what could have been a foolish question. "Why are you working at Osan as a translator? You are apparently wealthy and don't need a job."

She said she'd applied at Osan because it was an opportunity to use English, and the pay was acceptable. She explained that she went to an all-girl university on an athletic scholarship, and that she and her brothers are expected to work after graduating to support themselves.

She went on to say that her parents are wealthy, not her. Her apartment is owned by her parents and she receives a small stipend from them, but wanted to be independent and earn her own way. She turned and sat cross-legged, facing me. Her expression changed, and very seriously she said, "There are some things about me you must know before tonight goes any further."

"What's that?" I asked.

She replied, "This small vacation was not accidental; I've been planning it for some time, as I do care for you." She continued, "I have no secrets from my family; they know you and I are friends and that we are here at Cheju together. They are not happy that I am seeing a foreigner, but that is my concern, not yours."

"Most importantly," she said, "is that I am almost twenty-three years old and have not yet had sex with a man - or as you Americans say, never been fucked."

I really liked her fluent use of English. "That's tough to believe, that a woman like you has never had sex," I said.

"You're too busy looking and not listening," she said. "I said I've never had sex with a man." She went on to explain that she'd had had sex with her female roommate in college, who taught her about sex and fucking, including all the words we westerners like to use to describe sex. As she explicitly explained their relationship in detail, her panties started to get damp. She wasn't the least bit embarrassed by her wet panties, or her hard nipples pressing against her sheer top.

I have never known a woman who was so open about herself, her life and first sexual encounter, and the more she talked the more aroused we both got. "Are you a lesbian?" I asked.

"Oh no," she replied, "neither was my roommate. She married an American and moved to the US, but I did enjoy our relationship very much and I guess that makes me different because I liked having sex with her."

She asked, "Does it make you uncomfortable that I experienced and enjoyed sex with another woman?"

"No, I have no problem with that at all," I replied.

"Good, now no more talking; let's go to our bed. I'm so excited to feel you inside me!" she said.

We stood and kissed for a long time. With my hands on her ass I started walking backward, pulling her along without breaking the kiss. We were soon at the side of the bed, still kissing, my hands still on her firm ass.

We broke the kiss and she pushed me down on the bed, saying, "Why don't you get into bed? I have to use the WC and will be right back."

I undressed and crawled into bed. She came out naked and simply stood there; her body was everything I had imagined, plus some. Her firm tits with hard nipples were an invitation to being sucked. Having seen her bra on the bed I knew she was a 36C. She had ripped abs, tiny waist and wide hips, and the most pubic hair I had ever seen, but it was straight, neatly trimmed and nicely framing her pussy.

Putting her hands on her hips she did a slow turn, asking, "Is this what you were hoping for?" She was fine, she knew it and was damn proud of it, and her ass and legs were beyond belief.

"Like a dream come true," I replied.

She crawled in bed and snuggled next to me saying, "You needn't worry, I started birth control two weeks ago, right after deciding you would be my first man."

We kissed, then she rolled on her back and I started kissing her face, neck, and shoulders. She pushed my head to her nipples and I sucked and licked them. They are super sensitive, and the slightest touch sets her off.

"Yes, yes suck harder, oh my God, suck them," she moaned. Her chest was flushed and sweat formed between her tits, a salty nectar which I licked off. She was breathing so hard she could barely speak as I kissed and licked down her firm belly. Finally I was there, between her widely parted legs kissing and tonguing her delicious wet pussy.

She was almost out of control when she locked her legs around my head. I didn't care, as her taste and aroma were unbelievable. She raised her hips so I could get my tongue into her and then suck her clit. The harder I sucked the louder she moaned.

"Please, please fuck me! I want you in me now," she said, almost screaming.

She released her leg hold on my neck and I moved up her body; my balls ached and my cock was about to explode. My dick found its way to her entrance. I pushed a little and she said, "Slowly, slowly, I know it will hurt at first."

She was so wet the head of my cock went in easily, but she was so tight I didn't know how much deeper I could go, but continued pushing.

I felt her trying to adjust to me, then her legs wrapped around my ass and she moaned, "More, more, deeper!"

I pushed forward, but I saw her grimace as tears formed in her eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "it really hurt but that was my fault, it's okay now."

I started to pull out, but she stopped me. "No, no, no, please don't stop, I want to keep you in me," she cried.

Very slowly I resumed our fucking; JuLee had recovered and was moaning, "Yes, yes, fuck me!" and then her body shuddered just as I unloaded into her. "Oh my God, it's so good," she said.

We were both exhausted, the bed was drenched in cum and sweat. I stayed on top of her for several minutes, then I rolled off and kissed her. We held each other and kissed for a long time.

Then she said, "I need to bathe; do you want to come with me?"

"No," I said, "just take your time and relax." After she was in the bath I pulled back the blankets and saw blood mixed with our cum on the sheets where she had lain.

We slept through the whole night locked tightly together. I awoke as usual at 5:00 a.m. for my morning piss call, unwound myself from her legs and arms and headed to the toilet. When I came out the bathroom light shone directly on her. She had kicked off the blankets and was sleeping on her stomach with her legs slightly parted. I was tempted, but decided to let her sleep, figuring we had plenty of time.

For the rest of the week we barely left our room and even found a secluded spot on the beach to fuck. Something was awakened in her; she loved to fuck, and was willing to try almost anything sexual as long as there was nothing she considered strange involved. By the end of our trip we admitted we were in both love and lust.

Well, I extended my tour in Korea, was promoted to Master Sergeant and six months later we were married. Her family accepted me and we all became friends. When my tour ended we were transferred to Texas. Julee busied herself getting her citizenship, having our first child and being a Military spouse. After two years in Texas she became dissatisfied and felt she was doing nothing productive to help our financial situation. She wanted to work and contribute to our life.

Anyone who has lived in government housing on base knows that it is a very structured and a somewhat-restrictive society. JuLee was used to dressing as she pleased - never slutty, but nonetheless sexy. She knew she was different, got a lot of male attention and loved it.

She and I had been talking for sometime about me getting out of the USAF. What made my decision easy to not re-enlist was based on a counseling session with my Officer in Charge. He called me in one morning and explained he had received calls from two senior officer's wives complaining about JuLee and the way she dressed on base. They had observed her at the base gym playing basketball with several Airmen and a large group watching.

They went on to tell him she was dressed most inappropriately, wearing only a thin sports bra and shorts so short and tight they they left almost nothing to the imagination. He was almost apologetic when he explained that JuLee has created jealousy among some wives and that I should talk to her and get her to tone down a little. I assured him I would talk to her, but that she was her own woman and all I could do was ask.

When I got home we talked; she explained she knew exactly who the women were that complained and why. She said she had attended a wives meeting, and when it was over those two women asked her how she had such a great figure having just recently had a baby. "I told them I run at least two miles a day, work out at the gym three days a week and play basketball as often as possible."

Then they asked her what they could do to improve their bodies. "I advised them to stop drinking soda, no more Nachos and start walking each day." She continued, "I told them for health reasons they needed to loose some weight and that you can't get or keep a nice ass by sitting on it and that must have made them mad."

Going on she said, "About basketball, of course I play with the guys - and they love it, as do I even though I am a hundred percent better player than they are. But competing with guys is fun and more physical work for me. I know they watch me closely and enjoy what they see and that's okay, even sweet. None of them has ever touched me or said anything unkind to me. Sure, I have heard comments they have made to each other, like, 'I'd love to get my mouth on those tits,' and so on but that's okay too, I don't mind," she said.

She added, "About my clothes, no one, not even my husband or mother tells me what to wear. Those women are fat and do nothing to improve themselves and then get mad when their husbands stare at me. They ask what brand clothes I wear and then are jealous that I wear designer and they wear Sam's Club."

"This discussion is over," she said flatly.

"Sounds good to me," was my only reply. We'd had enough and the final decision to leave the AF was made, and we decided that we would move to California, my home state. I would join the National Guard or Reserves, thereby preserving my rank, time and benefits toward retirement.

We moved to Southern California and, as JuLee had received a substantial cash dowry, we decided to buy a home. She had a tough time understanding how we buy a home in the U.S. and had many questions. The real estate lady explained all and we got our mortgage. JuLee became very interested in the real estate market, especially after our Realtor explained there were no bilingual Korean real estate agents in our area and so many Koreans living there.

She took the required real estate courses plus some contract law courses and received her license. She applied and was immediately accepted by a well known franchise realty firm. She quickly had a list of clients and was the topic of discussion in our local community, and at times was referred to by her peers as that "sex pot".

I went into the Guard and was working at a local base as a DOD civilian employee. JuLee loved her job and said she finally felt like a productive American. She quickly became the ultimate California girl, going to Malibu beach in her bikini, and was beautifully tanned, which was also unusual for a Korean woman.

Something else happened which I'd thought was impossible; her sex drive increased! She'd always loved to fuck but now she absolutely loved to fuck and cared less where we did it. She also developed a keen interest in classic cars, especially Mustangs, Chargers and Camaros. I think it's her openness, frankness and looks that get her so much attention from men. She can talk to them in their language, and whether it's sports or cars she can hold her own - but she was very careful around clients, and especially their wives.

Almost nightly she would come home with stories about male and some female agents wanting to get in her pants. She never spoke publicly about her home life, and since she did not wear a wedding ring most people thought she was single.

Before going further I must explain that after arriving in California both JuLee and I had strayed outside our marriage, her once, me twice. But it was always just for the fun of it and was always with the full knowledge and consent of each other. We have no secrets and actually enjoyed each others dalliances.

After we had settled into our home and jobs I decided to call an old military friend, Mac, who was an attorney in our area. He was involved in a messy divorce with his wife, and since I knew her very well I'd decided to leave him alone for awhile. Mac and I had been friends for a long time and had even once or twice shared girlfriends. In addition to that, he and I had given his soon-to-be-ex numerous threesomes. Based on all this neither of us was surprised or upset by the actions of the other.

Some time later JuLee came home very confused. She had an older Korean woman client whose husband had passed and left the client with a motel and many problems. The lady wanted to sell the motel and return to Korea. I told her I had a friend who was a local attorney, Mac, who specialized in such matters. I did warn her that he will move on her if he has a chance as she has everything he likes in a woman plus some.

The following day she called his office and made an appointment for the client and herself. When JuLee got home from the appointment with Mac she thanked me for referring her, said he was very nice to them and really good looking too.

After about a month Mac and JuLee resolved the problem, the motel was sold and netted JuLee a hefty commission. It was then that she decided he would handle all of her contracts as he was fast, very efficient and she liked him.

Some months later she came home saying she felt so sad for Mac. I asked why and she replied, "He works so hard and every night goes home to an empty condo and a microwave dinner, and that's no life for a guy to live."

I laughed and said, "He gets more food and fucking then he can handle. The women flock to a single attorney with a Porsche and a pocket full of money."

"Well, you may not feel sorry for him but I do, and with Susan at your mothers next weekend I'm going to invite him to dinner," she said.

"Okay, we can do a barbecue, but I'll tell you don't be surprised at anything he says or does because when we played golf last week all he could talk about was you."

"What did he say?" she asked.

"That he gets a hard-on every time you walk in, and that once you dropped some files, bent over to pick them up, and he saw you were wearing white panties and had a beautiful view of your ass," I said.

"Any more?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, he mentioned a time you were sitting in a chair in front of his desk in a short skirt and bare legs. As you started to get up you spread your legs wide enough that he saw you had no panties, and got a quick look at your delicious pussy," I answered.

"Well, he didn't tell you the whole story," she said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Not much really," she said, "but it was the first time I was alone with him. I got up and started to the door. He came over, put his arm around my waist and asked if he could kiss me goodbye. I was a little shocked, but said sure expecting a kiss on the cheek. The kiss was full on the mouth and much longer than I expected - but it was very nice and involved a lot of tongue by both of us."

Going on she explained, "He's not at all shy and kisses wonderfully. As we kissed he had both hands on my ass and I knew it wouldn't be long before I started getting wet and had to end it quickly, so I told him I was late for an appointment." Continuing, she said, "We kissed a few more times and he pulled me closer. I could feel his cock pushing against me. He held me tightly and asked me how long I was going to make him wait. I told him I thought we should get to know each other a little better first. Then I picked up my purse, kissed him again and left."

"Yeah, I wondered how long it was going to take him to move on you," I said.

"Anything else he said?" she asked.

"He said you've got the best body he's ever seen and he asked me if you fuck as good as you look. I told him you do," I replied.

"Well, I have two choices," she said, "either be more careful or more open, as he seems to love being teased."

"He takes teasing from women seriously, and he as much as told me he wants to fuck you," I answered.

JuLee replied, "Maybe he'll get his wish, but for now we'll just be good friends." Continuing, she asked, "Would it be a problem for you if I fuck him, since he is your best friend?"

"That's totally your call," I said, "just have fun and enjoy yourself. It's only sex and we've both had our times."

Saturday arrived, and I was late delivering our daughter to grandma so that set us back some time-wise. I got home and JuLee was setting the table. I almost shit when I saw how she was dressed. She had on a white, thin, floral-pattern summer dress with spaghetti straps that was so short it just barely covered her ass. She was wearing panties but no bra and that white dress really showed off her beautiful tan. Her tits poured out of her top.

She looked like a million dollars with her hair piled high on her head and makeup perfect. "You better be careful; Mac's about fifteen years older than you and you may give him a stroke dressed like that."

"Oh, I think he'll be just fine."

"Well, don't be surprised if he grabs your tits or feels up your ass again while he's here, as you look really hot."

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it and hope he does too."

Mac arrived and we both met him at the door; his wide smile indicated he was very happy with JuLee's couture. I excused myself to take care of the BBQ. As I went out I heard Mac say, "Damn, you look good enough to eat."

Her curt reply to him was, "Sorry, I'm not on the menu tonight."

We had dinner, chatted some and as JuLee cleared the table Mac and I moved into the living room and sat talking.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

"God damn," he said, "her body is unbelievable, those legs and tits are fantastic."

"Well, I replied, she's proud of her body and works hard to maintain it." JuLee finished in the kitchen, then came in and sat between Mac and I on the couch.

Mac said he brought one of his old porn movies for us to watch and gave it to JuLee to put in the DVR player. He had told me ahead of time he was bringing a film and we both wanted to see her reaction to it.

She'd told us she had watched U.S. porn with her roommate in college and really enjoyed it. We three sat on the couch and watched The Swinging Swedish Stewardesses from the 1970's. This film is tame compared to today's porn, but the women are beautiful and well worth watching.

Even this soft core porn had an arousing effect on her. About half way through the film her breathing increased and she was squirming around. I glanced right and saw Mac's hand sliding up between her thighs. She scooted down some, which raised her dress even higher and gave him room to run his finger between her lips through her now very wet panties. I reached over, slid the straps off her shoulders and then my hand inside her top and was twisting and pulling her nipple.

Her breathing increased and she squirmed and moaned even more. Then all of a sudden without saying a word she took our hands quietly away and put them back in our laps. Mac said it was late and he had to leave to pack, as he was going out of town tomorrow on business.

I decided to give them some time and asked JuLee to see him out as I had to put away the BBQ and clean up outside. As they went to the door I went out and watched and listened through an open window. They stood at the door kissing very passionately. Mac slid his hands down her back and pulled her dress up to her waist, and then both his hands went inside her panties to her ass.

"Damn, I'd like to get my tongue in your ass," he said.

"It's still a little too soon for that," she answered.

He brought one hand around, and she parted her legs slightly and his fingers slid inside her panties to her pussy. Then he said, "Is it too soon for this?"

As he kissed her, I watched his hand sliding up and down inside her panties. "Yes, but it's okay," she said, moaning quietly, and then she stretched up allowing his fingers further between her legs .

"We have to stop, this is the wrong time and place," she said breathlessly.

He took her hand in his and guided it to the front of his pants so she could feel his hard cock. "Wow, it's so nice and hard, what happened?" she asked.

"That's how badly I want to fuck you, and I know you want me to fuck you too," he replied.

"I do and you will, I promise, but let's not rush things; I'm just not ready yet."

"Come on, your panties are soaking wet, that tells me you're more than ready," he said.

"No," she said, "that tells you how much I want you to fuck me."

They kissed again and she said, "Just a minute, I'll be right back," as she stepped into the hallway out of sight. After a minute or so she returned and handed him her panties, saying, "These are my promise to you."

He held her panties up to his face, smelled them then licked the wet crotch and said, "You're well worth waiting for, but please don't make it too long."

They kissed again and she said, "I won't."

Mac went toward to his car holding her panties up to his face. Standing in the doorway, she said, "Hey!" and when he turned around she lifted her dress up to her waist and said, "I never break a promise, ever."

She and I picked up where they left off on the living room couch. Well, JuLee and Mac continued their groping, fingering and fondling for almost two years. During that time we had bought a new home with a pool and hot tub and she gave birth to our second child.

Some time later;

Daily, Julee would drop the kids at Grandma's and head to her office. I usually called home at lunch to see if I should pick up the kids after work. This is our conversation that day as she, Mac and I best remember:

I called, and she answered almost out of breath. She: "H...h...hello."

Me: "Are you okay?"

She: "Yesss, oh my God yes. Unhh, yes, deeper."

Me: "Mac's there and you finally gave in and are fucking him?"

She: "Yes, yes, oh God."

Me: "Is it what you expected?"

She: "Yes, much more."

Me: "Have fun, I'll call you later."

She: "Okay, bye."

She told me that night that Mac fucks like a much younger guy and his tongue is fantastic. She said he didn't even care who was on the phone, but she thought he knew it was me. "My God, his cock is so big he couldn't get it all in me, but promised to keep trying," she said.

Mac and I played golf a week later. His first question to me was, "Are we still good?"

"About what?" I asked.

"I know that you know that I fucked JuLee, and I know it was you on the phone while I was fucking her."

"Shit yeah we're good," I said. "How often did I fuck Deb before and after you guys were married?"

"Well, I just wanted to make sure, but you can't put JuLee and Deb in the same league," he said.

"Big difference?" I asked.

"Yeah, Deb fucked okay but JuLee loves it and goes absolutely crazy when she's fucking. Plus Deb wanted nothing to do with oral. You're lucky you live in the country, as loud as she is. But if she's as serious at real estate as she is at sex it's no wonder she's so successful."

"She keeps me busy and never gets tired, but she sure tires me out sometimes," I said.

"She told me you got her cherry and she realized what she had been missing for so long and was making up for some lost time," he added.

"Yeah, well me being six years older than her slows me down a little, but I can't get enough of those 69's," I said.

"Tell me about it," he said, "I thought she was going to swallow my dick and balls. She's the only woman I know that can take the whole thing in her mouth at once, but she did."

Not long after that, on a Friday afternoon, JuLee had several showings of properties. I had gotten off work early to drop my car for service. She picked me up at the dealership and we drove home. It was very hot that day and she wanted to get in the pool and then lay out for awhile and work on her tan.

Our pool is built into a hillside and surrounded by an eight foot wall, and is only visible from the air. She put on her bikini, got in the pool, walked around some, then got out and turned on the radio and lay face down on a chaise lounge. I went upstairs and into the house to catch up on some paper work I had brought home.

Several minutes later I heard Mac's Porsche in the driveway. I went to the window overlooking the pool. He got out and, hearing the radio, went directly downstairs. With her radio on she didn't hear his car driving up. He quietly crept up and kissed her lower back. She was startled and turned over.

As I could see and hear everything, I just listened and watched. I was tempted to join them but instead grabbed my old video camera and recorded everything, which I later shared with them and still have today.

 She stood up, turned off her radio, kissed him and asked why he didn't call to tell her he was coming.

Mac replied, "I was driving by and saw your car and decided to stop. Since you are apparently alone I hope I'll be cumming soon."

"We're not alone, Dave is upstairs working but maybe he'll join us. God it's so hot, I want to get wet. How about you?" she asked.

"Okay," he said, pulling off his clothes and asking, "are you going to take off your suit?"

"No, you take it off for me," she said, turning her back to him.

He stepped up behind her, untied her top and let it fall to the floor. His hands were on her tits and his fingers on her nipples.

"Let's not hurry," she said, "we have lots of time."

Then he worked her bottoms down and she stepped out of them and they got in the pool. They kissed and played with each other in the water, then she said, "I'm getting out, I don't want wet hair." I zoomed in as she got out, picking up a towel and drying off then she sat down on a chaise lounge.

Mac did a lap, got out, and stood in front of her drying off. His cock was already semi-hard and dripping pre-cum. Mac's ex called him 'the dick of death' because he's hung like a horse. Stroking it, he said, "Damn you look good; can I watch you finger yourself ?"

"Sure, if you'd like me to," she said, "I'd definitely like that." She pulled her legs up on the lounge and parted them, then slid her finger between her lips. Up and down, up and down, then her finger went inside. In and out, in and out; as I zoomed in, her other hand was on her nipples twisting and pulling and she began moaning as her finger moved faster in and out of her.

"God damn, you're so fucking hot but you're enjoying that too much." Mac said, stroking his cock.

I didn't catch her response, but she stopped, reached out, took his cock and pulled him forward and began licking and kissing it. She licked the pre-cum off, then his cock slid between her lips and disappeared into her mouth. Mac began fucking her mouth, in and out, and JuLee was loving every stroke.

"I don't want to cum down your throat, I want to cum in that tight pussy," he said.

"Ohhh, it tasted so good," she said, releasing his cock from her mouth then kissing it several times. She lay back on the chaise and reached her arms out to him, saying. "Fuck me, I want you in me."

Ignoring her request he knelt down by her, kissed her then began kissing and licking her tits. As soon as his lips touched her nipples she began moaning. "Yes, yes suck them hard, oh God suck them."

She was beyond herself, almost crying as she whimpered, "Please, please fuck me now! I want your cock so badly."

Ignoring her, he kissed and licked down her body very slowly as she thrashed about. He got to the end of the chaise, parted her legs and buried his face in her pussy. She lifted her legs over his shoulders and held his head tightly between her thighs.

"Oh my God, lick me, suck me, make me cum with your tongue," she wailed.

I knew it was uncomfortable when she locked her thighs around his head, and especially so if she tightened up. This was the first time I had watched them together without participating, and I was really enjoying it. She relaxed her hold on his head and he moved up between her legs, kissing her body all the way. He kissed and licked her nipples, then his tongue was in her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he easily lifted her off the lounge, then laid her on the deck.

"I want to taste you again," she said.

Mac moved to her side and his cock slid into her mouth. Then he pulled slowly out and she licked and kissed his shaft and balls. As she rubbed his cock on her face, Mac said, "I can't wait much longer to get in your pussy."

"Oh God, yes, fuck me," she said.

Mac moved between her widely parted legs, then raised his upper body so he was looking into her eyes; his cock was at her entrance. Then he began slowly pushing it into her.

"Yes, yes, deeper... it's so good... I want it all in me," she moaned, as she thrust her hips up, pleading for more. "Oh fuck, it's so big, please go slowly," she said in a whimpering voice.

With his cock almost totally inside her she lay back, and he kissed her as he pulled and twisted her nipples. I zoomed in as his cock pushed deeper into her cunt. JuLee was in heaven. "Yes, yes you can fuck me anytime, anyplace you want. Fuck me, fuck me, oh God I love it," she said, almost screaming.

"I can't last much longer, your pussy's so fucking tight and hot," Mac said.

"Not yet, please don't cum yet," she moaned loudly.

He began thrusting his cock faster and harder into her as she screamed, "Yes, yes deeper, harder, yes, it hurts so fucking good."

"Unnhh, here it comes!" he said, just as his cum began pumping into her.

"Me too, so much cum from you. Oh God, it's so good," she said, thrusting her hips upward. It seemed to take forever for Mac to finish unloading into her as she moaned, "More, more."

Mac's cock softened and slid out of her, and then he rolled off her and onto his back. As I zoomed in she raised her legs with her feet flat on the deck and their cum began flowing out of her and onto the deck. Mac turned on his side and kissed her. Then he reached down between her legs and got a large glob of cum on his fingers which she eagerly licked off.

After a few minutes, they got into the pool, swam some, got out and laid side by side on the deck talking. "Do all Korean women love to fuck as much as you do?" he asked.

"I hope they do," she answered.

"I've been to Japan, the Philippines and other Asian countries, but you Korean women are something else sexually."

"I guess we're very different from other Asians."

"It's hard to believe your pussy's so tight after having had two kids."

She reached down and took his cock in her hand, saying, "Maybe it's more your size than me being tight, but I love your cock in me and just wish I had more places for you to fuck."

"I'll try and find some," he answered. They lay there for several more minutes, talking and kissing. Then Mac got up, dressed, kissed her and headed out.

Before continuing, I think some readers may be confused about JuLee's and my relationship and how Mac and others entered the picture. Mac and I have been friends for many years; when one was broke the other helped out, and we have on many occasions swapped girlfriends. As to JuLee's and my adventures with other people they never affected our lives or marriage, as we are totally honest with each other.

The example below is about JuLee and her BFF Chrissie. For the longest time I had told JuLee my fantasy was a threesome with Chrissie and her, but she had put it off. I had always suspected there was more to their friendship than shopping, but I left it alone, saying nothing.

Chrissie is bi-racial, her mother Japanese and her father American, and she got the best from both races. She and JuLee met through work as Chrissie was a mortgage broker and manager of the office where JuLee did business. She is pretty, but was conservative in her dress and attitude.

She and Julee had been friends for quite a while, but became even closer after Chrissie's breakup with her fiancé. I guess Julee's influence on her had a good impact. She changed her style of clothes and now liked to show off her body. Julee introduced her to short-shorts, bikinis and bare midriff tops. When together they got a lot of attention and comments. Chrissie's tits are small (about a mouthful each) but her ass is firm and tight and she has nice long legs.

Any question I had about their relationship was answered one day when I had come home early. Chrissie and JuLee were upstairs on our bed, nude except for panties. Chrissie was straddling JuLee's head as she licked and sucked her pussy through her panties.

Chrissie saw me and said, "Are you going to just stand there playing with yourself or get in here and fuck us?"

As I was pulling off my pants, Chrissie bent forward and put her face between JuLee's legs. I got up on the bed behind Chrissie; she moved slightly and raised her hips so I could pull her sticky wet panties down. I finally got her panties off and was licking her from her asshole to her pussy. She tasted great and was dripping wet.

"Oh God, hurry up and fuck me," Chrissie mumbled from between JuLee's legs.

My cock slid easily into her, and she lowered herself and moved forward some so JuLee could lick my cock as it slid in and out of her. I only lasted about two minutes before unloading into Chrissie. As my cock slid out, Chrissie straightened up and I watched my cum drip out of Chrissie's pussy onto JuLee's face and mouth. Chrissie turned around and laid down next to JuLee, and then they kissed and Chrissie licked the cum off JuLee's face.

As I watched them I thought to myself, 'I have to be the luckiest guy on earth!'

We three were totally exhausted, and since it was Friday Chrissie decided to spend the night. I awoke late the following morning, alone in bed, and heard Chrissie and JuLee in the shower laughing and giggling like two kids. They came out together holding hands and wrapped in large bath towels.

JuLee said, "You stay in bed and we'll bring breakfast up and eat here."

They were back after about ten minutes, carrying three cups of coffee which they set on the dresser. "What about breakfast?" I asked.

They both pulled off their towels and said, "Right here, we're your breakfast."

Chrissie looked directly at me and said, "I hear your fantasy is a threesome with us; well okay, mister, get ready because you'll never forget it."

They both crawled onto the bed and laid on either side of me. We began kissing, first Chrissie and me and then JuLee. Then JuLee and Chrissie kissed, and then we three together. My cock was so hard, and my balls ached as they worked their way down me. First Chrissie sucked my cock then put it in JuLee's mouth so she could suck it. Then they both licked it at the same time.

Chrissie moved up and straddled my head, then lowered her hips so her pussy was on my face. JuLee crawled up on me, straddling my hips and facing Chrissie. She took my cock and slid it into her pussy and began moving up and down as I tongued Chrissie's cunt.

They both began moaning, then bent forward and were kissing each other as Chrissie ground her pussy against my face. By now I was about ready to cum, as these two are fantastic in bed. JuLee shuddered and her body flushed as she came, collapsing into Chrissie's open arms.

Just as I shot my load into JuLee, Chrissie began shouting, "Oh my fucking God I'm cumming."

After we rested for a minute or two JuLee climbed off and lay on the bed. Chrissie moved and laid on top of her, they kissed, and then Chrissie's face was between JuLee's legs and she was licking and sucking my cum from JuLee's pussy. This was the most erotic scene I had ever witnessed.

I lay between them and we all fell asleep for an hour or so. Chrissie got up, showered, and dressed, saying she had to go and would let herself out. She kissed us both, and her parting comment was, "I hope all this becomes habit forming."

One more special time, and I'll save the rest for later.
It was a Saturday morning, and the kids were at Grandma's as JuLee was holding an open house in the afternoon. I was just in shorts and tee shirt and JuLee wore her usual long tee and nothing else. As we sat having coffee Mac came through the back door, saying he needed to borrow some tools and get a cup of coffee.

He kissed her and sat down on her left as I was seated to her right. We sat talking for several minutes, then his hand went to her upper thigh as mine went to her tits.

"Okay, okay, you guys, I have to work today so we have to postpone all this till later. Let me get Mac his coffee, then I have things to do upstairs," she said, standing up.

She had to stretch some to reach the top cupboard shelf for Mac's cup. Doing so caused her tee to raise up almost to her waist and her legs were parted just enough that we could plainly see her glistening wet pussy lips. Her hard nipples under her tee were proof positive that she was just bullshitting and wanted to fuck as much as we did.

She gave Mac his coffee and asked if he wanted anything to eat.

He slid his hand between her legs and said, "Everything I want to eat is right here."

"Well, you'll have to wait; you guys can visit, I have to get ready," she said, pulling off her tee shirt as she went up the stairs.

Mac and I sat talking. "Have you ever fucked her in the ass?" he asked.

"No, I'm not into butt fucking."

"Well, I'll say this; if her asshole is half as tight as her pussy it must be impossible to get into."

"I don't know, but good luck with that," I replied.

"I was at a lunch meeting last week and everyone knows she's my client, and I must've had six guys ask me if I was fucking her. When I said no they thought I was either crazy or just stupid," Mac said.

Continuing, he said, "She's a hot topic in the Real Estate and Legal community and has guys drooling to get in her pants. One guy said he sat next to her at a sales seminar last month; they were talking and he said he couldn't take his eyes off her thick, red pouty lips that look like they were made to suck a cock."

"But she just nicely shines them off with a smile," he added.

"I guess I never realized how popular she is, but her popularity sure pays off commission-wise," I said.

"Tell me about it," Mac said. "My secretary saw her at Macy's last Saturday with that chick from the title company - Chris or Chrissie is her name. She told me they looked like twins wearing short cutoff hip-hugger jeans and short tee shirts. Apparently they just about bought out the store and had guys volunteering to carry their bags to the car."

"Let's go upstairs," he said.

I told him to go up and I would be right there. I got my camera, went up, turned it on and placed it on the dresser. JuLee and Mac were standing by the bed kissing. Mac was in his shorts and she had a towel wrapped around just her waist, getting ready to shower. This early morning attention had definitely gotten both worked up as she and Mac were just about eating each others tongues.

They lay down on the bed side by side, still kissing, and I went in and turned off her shower. When I came back in he was sucking her tits, first one then the other as she moaned asking him to suck harder. I laid down on her other side and was kissing and sucking her super-sensitive nipples, which by now were stone hard.

JuLee was completely out of it; she was moaning and screaming, "Yes, yes oh my fucking God, suck them harder."

This went on for several minutes, and then she moaned, "Please, please, somebody fuck me, I want you both in me."

Mac was first to move, kneeling next to her head. She pulled the pillow down, which raised her head up, and he was sliding the head of his cock over her nipples. I moved down between her legs and buried my face in her pussy, licking and sucking her juices as she tore at the sheets begging for more.

"Fuck me, fuck me," she demanded loudly.

I moved up; she was so wet my cock slid easily in and she raised her hips up for deeper access. I had never seen her this frantic for fucking.

She was so aroused tears were running down her cheeks as she moaned, "Yes, that's it, right there, fuck me harder."

As I fucked her she took Mac's cock and was licking his pre-cum. Then she opened her mouth and his cock slid between her lips. Her chest flushed and her body shuddered, and I felt her muscles tighten around my cock as both she and I came simultaneously.

But she wasn't finished yet. She took Mac's cock out of her mouth, kissed it, looked up at him and said, "Fuck me."

As Mac moved down she turned over and got up on her knees at the edge of the bed so he could could fuck her from behind. By now Mac was ready to cum. He stood behind her and slid his cock into her pussy, which was dripping my cum and her juices.

"Deeper, deeper I don't care if it hurts I want it all," she wailed. "Unhh," she grunted as he pushed his entire length into her.

Tears welled up in her eyes but she didn't care - she wanted to be fucked till she screamed. Each time Mac's cock started to slide out her labia followed as though unwilling to let go of him. He began pumping faster and faster in and out her as she clawed at the bed with her nails.

"Oh yes, fuck me harder, oh my God I love it." Then her body tensed, her skin flushed and she let out a low wail as she came. Mac's arms went around her thighs and with a last push he unloaded his cum into her as she groaned and collapsed under him, completely exhausted but happy.

Both he and I lay on the bed with her between us. Luckily the position of the camera caught the cum from both of us running out of her pussy.

She kissed us both and said, "Oh my God, that was wonderful, thank you so much. It will probably take hours for me to recover - but it was worth it!"

Author's note: Well that's it, or at least chapter one. More to follow including our first trip to Hedonism in Jamaica and Desire in Mexico. Since my wife, JuLee, wrote about her college life on Lush I decided to follow up and write about our life together. This story is entirely from JuLee's, Mac's and my memory, aided by several videos we made, and is as accurate as we can be. Names and places have been changed to protect all.
Published 
Written by hedoluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments