Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Bride

"I love my new bride"

24
4 Comments 4
12.1k Views 12.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I was shy, I had met her only twice and she was now walking down the aisle towards me.

It was an arranged marriage and our parents seemed really happy with the match. I was in my late twenties and my parents had let me have girlfriends as long as I knew that I would be marrying a woman they had chosen. I had messed around and even had a girlfriend at one point. My parents never seemed fazed and when I broke up with my girlfriend, my parents sat me down.

“Listen, Sanjay, it doesn’t matter how many girlfriends you think you need before you get married, none of them will be right for you. We have already chosen a wife for you, and it is written in the stars that you should be linked with her. You will see, once you get married to her, you will know we were right.”

She was a beautiful woman and I was in love with her from the second we first met. We did speak a lot over the phone but had only met twice.

The wedding went without a hitch and she seemed to like sitting next to me and sitting on my lap too. By the time we got back to the bridal suite I was horny as hell, and by the looks of it so was she.

I watched her slowly take off her wedding dress, revealing her bridal lingerie underneath. She looked so beautiful in the pure white lingerie that I got a massive boner. I was rock hard and knew it was going to be a fun night.

I watched her take off her bra, teasing me as she caressed and pinched her own breasts.

“Darling, I want you to fuck my brains out. Every hole is yours to use and you can fuck me as many times as you wish. I am all yours.”

I couldn’t get undressed quick enough, making her laugh. I pulled her close, kissing her passionately as her hand grasped hold of my hard cock. She seemed to be in heat and kissed me back with passion.

I pulled away and before I could even say anything she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. She looked up at me, all I could see was lust in her eyes. I knew she was my wife as her hand cupped my balls and caressed them lovingly. She pulled away from my cock, grasping it firmly in her hand and jerking me off hard and fast. Her mouth kissed down my cock and over my balls, taking them into her mouth. The way she sucked my balls and looked up at me was the nastiest thing I had ever seen, and I could tell she had never done anything like this before too.

She stood up in front of me and pulled down her panties, she had a smooth looking snatch with a small tuft of hair just above her pelvic bone. She looked at me shyly and sat on the bed spreading her legs. Her pussy was glistening, and I knew she was ready for me.

“Don’t bother licking me, just stick your cock inside me and fuck me.”

I didn’t need to be told twice and took my place on top of her. As soon as I slipped my cock inside her, she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I started to fuck her, slowly increasing my speed and power. We kissed passionately as I fucked her as best I could.

Her moans into my mouth just seemed to spur me on and I could feel her body shake beneath me. I couldn’t believe I was married to this woman, it was like a dream. Her hands traced my back, her nails gliding along my spine. The feeling just seemed to spur me on too.

“Fuck me, Sanjay, you feel so good. Make me cum.”

Her words were so naughty to me and I pulled myself off her body and stood up. I held her legs up against my chest and started to pound her more. I held her legs tightly against my chest as I fucked her as hard as I could. Her whimpers and groans spurred me on and made want to fuck her harder.

I pulled my cock from her pussy and sat on the edge of the bed. She straddled my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck as she started to ride my cock. As she bounced on my lap our lips met in a long passionate kiss.

She was sensual and loving, the way a wife should be. As she rode my lap I could feel her nipple graze my chest, it was such a turn on.

She pushed me back, so I was lying flat on my back and she leant forward on top of me. She moved her hips and ass sliding up and down on my cock. Her moans and the way she looked was amazing. Her eyes were closed in concentration and her mouth was open as she moaned.

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer. I pushed my cock up inside her, fucking her as hard as I could. Her body shook on top of me and she buried her head into my shoulder as a heavy orgasm rippled through her body.

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her passionately. She is my wife, my lover and I could not hold back anymore. I let go, filling her with my seed. She lay there on top of me shaking as we made out sensually.

It wasn’t long before we were ready for round two.

————

Our wedding night was fifteen years ago and she got pregnant soon after. Over the years we had three children, but that didn’t stop us having a great sex life. My wife and I always find something new to turn us on and recently she has enjoyed anal as part of our lovemaking, and we have become more adventurous and kinkier as the time has come along.

LolaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LolaBrown

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments