Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My responsible hotwife

"My wife is on the pill because of her boss"

38
8 Comments 8
35.4k Views 35.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story

My wife is on the pill because of her boss.

It turns me on to say it like that, but it's true.

Let me tell you what it means and how we came to this.

I never wanted children – it was clear as day to me – and neither did my wife. As soon as I turned thirty, I didn't hesitate to fill the papers for a vasectomy. The operation was not a big deal: after that my wife and I didn't need birth control.

But I’ve told you in a previous story (Her business trips) about my wife and her relationship with her boss. At the beginning of their relationship, they used condoms. But when it became obvious that they were going to make love regularly, they wanted to take it to the next level and enjoy each other completely. That meant no protection.

The thing is, the boss’s wife still doesn't know about their affair and somehow the thought of that – not knowing that husband wanted to make a younger woman go on the pill – was a big turn-on to me. Don't ask me why. 

I, on the other hand, knew about my wife and her boss from the start. I’d always been excited about it and when my wife told me she wanted to go on the pill, it got my blessing. “As we’re doing it so often, we should make sure that accidents don’t happen,” she said when she told me of her plans.

She didn't mention that another reason for wanting to abandon condoms was to increase the pleasure and that she wanted to feel his cock bare when they made love. But she didn't have to tell me that. It went without saying.

My wife’s gynecologist, though, was a bit surprised by her request for the pill as she also knew I was sterile. My wife was a bit ashamed to explain why she wanted it, but she had to tell her. It was the only way. 

When she finally got the pill, my wife and her boss decided to rent a cabin at the mountains for the weekend where they could for the first time explore this new level of intimacy and understand how it felt to make love like a real couple – without anything between them.

When she came back home that Sunday, her cheeks were still red from the excitement and she giggled like a teenage girl when she told me about the wild nights and days her lover had given her and how amazing it had been to be in a place where she could let herself scream in orgasm since there had been nobody around to hear. She told me that because there had been no rubber between them, their connection felt even deeper, as if their souls had been making love that weekend. I knew there was no turning back. It was obvious that she would not go back to condoms. And to be honest, that made me as happy as she was.

What she didn't tell me for a long time was that something important had happened before she decided to go on the pill. That's something she kept secret and told me later. It’s what I'm going to tell you now.

It had happened several weeks before, when they had been on a business trip to Budapest. They hadn’t had a chance for ages to spend private time together and they’d missed that. The morning flight to Budapest had left only had left hardly any time to check in to the hotel before they had to rush to meet clients.

danielahotts1TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danielahotts1TS

A long day, full of meetings and a desire to make love, followed. But as always, they had kept it professional until they arrived back at the hotel room and closed the door.

When that happened they had been all over each other, ripping clothes off and telling each other how much they had missed their privacy. Only when they had stripped naked did the cruel reality strike them: they had forgotten condoms! They’d been so busy they hadn’t thought of it until then.

What to do? They had considered going to buy condoms but neither of them had wanted to interrupt this moment. My wife had offered to give her boss a nice blowjob, which of course had sounded good to him, but they knew that wasn’t the answer: both of them had been too eager to get really coupled - the biological need had been calling them. While they had pondered the situation and the possibilities, they had lain in the bed, my wife on her back and legs wide open and her partner between her legs, softly rubbing his big manhood at the entrance of his beloved girlfriend. My wife had mentioned that she should really go on the pill so that this wouldn’t be a problem in the future and he’d agreed. But right then it had been no solution.

I can’t honestly blame them for being irresponsible and that their need for each other had won them over. Without thinking about it any more his big bare penis had entered her. They had both moaned loudly – my wife told me later it had been the best feeling ever. She had said it had felt so completely right and natural that it had been almost impossible to resist. They had made love maybe a minute completely in ecstasy and almost losing the sense of time and reality when suddenly my wife had realized what was going on and pushed him away.

He had not resisted; he also knew it was the right thing to do and apologized deeply for what happened. However, that night they had kept going around and around at the edge of this sin – playing a very dangerous game. My wife had said it felt so right and so wrong at the same time. Several times he had entered into my wife's fertile, unprotected little pussy. They had both known the risks but it had been too hard to resist the urge. Ever time they had stopped and he had pulled out after ‘trying it just a little bit’ and every time they had wanted to ‘try it just a little bit more’. My wife admitted that she was very lucky he hadn't cum inside her that night. He’d been able to pull out just in time to release the big manly ropes of his seed on her belly. Naturally, next day they had bought the condoms.

Even though he had cum outside of her, my wife was a bit nervous about it until her next period. That had been when it had become clear that their relationship was in the stage where she needed the pill. And now she is on the pill to make sure that the man, who is both her boss and boyfriend, can launch his sperm inside of her whenever he needs without worries.

I'm very proud of my responsible hotwife.

 

 

Published 
Written by Michoman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments