Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife And My Best Friend

"My wife became his lover."

25
9 Comments 9
28.2k Views 28.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Ken and I had been friends for many years, long before either one of us was married. We generally worked together as we both were carpenters and worked in the construction trade.

Ken had just gone through a bad divorce from his wife and was kind of down low. My wife and I had a few problems with our marriage, and she had fucked a friend of mine several times, so we had moved back home and were staying with Ken while we looked around for a place of our own.

We were working one afternoon, just talking about when we were young and fucking all the girls whose pants we could get into, when Ken looked at me and said, "I'd sure like to fuck your wife."

"What?" I said, caught by surprise.
"I said, I'd like to fuck Louie! She's one of the sexiest gals around and we've shared girls before, so it's not like it would be so strange," he replied. "Also the way she hugs me back makes me think she might like the idea too."

"So, you think she might let you fuck her?" I answered him.

"Wouldn't hurt to try, if you didn't mind sharing her with your best friend. Be like old times," he said.

I was thinking about it and remembering how nice it had been to watch Ken fuck some of the girls we had been dating back then, and how much I had enjoyed watching them fuck.

"Well it's something to think about," I told him. "Do you want to try and seduce her? Maybe, when she's had a few drinks, she might let you play around a little. I don't mind if you get a little; as a matter of fact, I think I would enjoy watching you two fuck."

"That's great! I'm really horny for her and she's got a really nice set of tits on her that I'd just love to suck on."

When we finished up for the day we headed home, stopping at our favorite watering hole for a couple beers. After drinking a few, Ken brought up our talk about my wife. "Louie, boy, she is one of the hottest gals around," he said. "I'd sure like to fuck her."

"You're serious about wanting to fuck my wife?" I asked him.

"Yes, I'm so horny for her, I can't stand it," he told me. "It would be like old times, when we shared girlfriends. Remember when I let you fuck Fran? She was special to me and I let you fuck her."

"Yes, you did let me fuck her. Well, if Louie will let you fuck her, it will be okay with me."

"Let's go home now then," said Ken, "I want to seduce her. Let's get a couple those wine things she likes and that might make it easier to get her in the mood."

We left the bar and stopped and bought some of those wine coolers that Louie liked, along with a couple cases of beer for Ken and I, and then headed home. Louie was happy to see us, as there wasn't much to do during the day except clean house and that wasn't much fun.

We all sat down in the front room and had a drink. Louie was happy to see we had brought her something she enjoyed instead of having to drink beer, which most of the time was all there was to drink.

BekaSelfii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BekaSelfii

After about three drinks apiece, we all were in a pretty friendly mood. Ken had managed to get seated next to Louie on the couch and was sitting quite close to her. He slowly put his arm around her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She didn't seem to mind him doing that.

I went out into the kitchen and got fresh drinks for all of us; we had bought several wine coolers for Louie, so there was no danger of running out of drinks for everyone.

When I came back in, Ken was kissing her and she didn't seem to mind that at all; she was actually kissing him back. His hand had moved down and he was massaging her tit while he was kissing her.

I set the drinks down and went and made sure all the doors were locked, because sometimes friends just wandered in. It was getting dark outside but the living room wasn't lit up as there was just a small lamp on; enough so you could see what was going on, but not really much light. Perfect for foreplay and other things where you only needed to feel your way around.

Looking over at Ken and Louie, I saw he had unhooked her bra and was really playing with her tits. She saw me looking at them and said, "Are you just going to sit there and let Kenny feel me up, or are you going to make him stop? This isn't right, him playing with me, so make him stop. He doesn't seem to do what I tell him and won't quit."

"Does it feel good?" I asked her.

"Yes, but we shouldn't be doing this," she responded, but I could tell she was enjoying what Ken was doing, which, at the time, was getting her blouse off and sucking on her nipples, which were hard as a rock. Also his hand had moved down to her crotch and was rubbing her cunt through her pants.

"I think he wants to fuck you, Louie," I told her. "If you would like to fuck him, I don't mind, as we used to share everything. I told Ken that I would share you if you wanted to have sex with him, and it looks like you do."

Before she could answer me I went over and reached down and pulled her pants down and off her, so she was just sitting on the couch in just her panties and her bra, which was loose and which Ken quickly took off her so she was just in her panties.

"Oh, my!" was all she could say as Ken pulled her panties off her and then undid his pants and shirt so he could slip them off; soon he was naked too. He lay her down on the couch and she spread her legs, and as he climbed between and kneeled over her she eagerly guided his hard cock into her wet cunt.

Oh what a nice sight that was, to see my best friend and my wife fucking!

She had her legs wrapped around him as he fucked her, and they had their mouths glued together, lots of tongue action going on there, I could see. Also, Louie was having many climaxes as they fucked; she was really hot!

I knew that Ken and I would get a lot of fucking and sucking that night!

Published 
Written by emersonbosworth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments