Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife At A Work Conference

"Wife away for 2 nights at a conference"

30
3 Comments 3
36.8k Views 36.8k
594 words 594 words
Famous Story
My wife has just returned home after two nights away at a works conference.

She has permission from me to play around as long as she tells me about it.

She set off, two dresses hung in the back of the car, two very sexy dresses. One was blue, shortish and very tight, the other black, not as tight but shows off her lovely tits.

I waited home for two nights, masturbating every night in the hope that she ends up fucking someone.

She got home, took me to bed and asked if I wanted to know how her trip went. I laid in bed naked, she stripped off leaving only her thong on. She laid next to me and started stroking my now hard cock.

She said the first day it was a boring conference in a large room with lots of speakers. The evening was very formal so she put on her black dress with stockings. She said during the night she had several offers for a nightcap but turned them all down, although she had been tempted by some of the fit looking younger men from different departments. She went to her room where she got one of her sex toys and fucked herself till she came thinking about all the offers she had that evening.

Next day was another day of boring guest speakers but the evening meal was less formal, which pleased her as the other dress was less formal and tight. She said several men bought her a number of drinks. One of the managers from another part of the company who bought her a drink was about 35 and was fit looking. They chatted most of the night with him commenting how sexy she looked and how good her body looked in the tight fitting dress.

SquirtGirlXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtGirlXo

She said they danced and he kept squeezing her ass and tits discretely before he asked her if she wanted a nightcap. She accepted but mentioned they should take it back to her room and maybe indulge in a little more than just a nightcap.

They got back to the room, she put her drink on the side before removing her dress, and stood there in holdups. She asked if he wanted more than a nightcap. She said he stood up, moved towards her and started kissing and squeezing her tits passionately.

Wasn't long before he was laid on the bed and she was sucking his cock, she said it wasn't a large cock but it was a cock she needed. She stopped sucking and climbed on top of him, riding him as he fondled her tits as they bounced. After a few minutes she climbed off him and asked him if he would fuck her. She laid on the bed, opened her legs and asked him to fuck her hard. She said he didn't hesitate.

He was fucking her hard when he said he was about to cum. She told him not to worry and that he could fill her up if he wanted. He didn't need asking twice as he groaned and came inside her. He laid on top of her, kissing her and asking if they would meet again. She said unlikely they would meet again as they worked at almost opposite ends of the country. He left not long after, after which my wife took out her vibrator and gave herself an orgasm as he failed to give her one.

She told me all this whilst stroking me and finally sucking me till I came in her mouth.
Published 
Written by justmywife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments