Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Seeks Tantric Sex Guru

"Seeking other pastures for play and satisfaction"

14
3 Comments 3
15.9k Views 15.9k
3.8k words 3.8k words
My wife Nisha had just turned thirty-three. At this point in time, we had been married for almost eight years.

Nisha’s sexual appetite had increased in recent times and we were enjoying each other in the bedroom most nights.

This was an improvement over the last two-three years where at some stages intimacy had almost died. Nisha was peaking physiologically in a sexual sense and her curiosity and her need for sexual gratification had recently escalated. She would often cum incessantly and after I was done, she would often pull out her vibrator to continue her succession of orgasms.

Nisha was looking as gorgeous as ever. She was medium height (5”8’). Her skin was fair and smooth. Her hair was black and long was kept and had grown down just above her wonderful tight little ass. Her skin was soft and without blemish. Her breasts made a lovely cup and her nipples were sweet and lightly brown. Nisha was indeed beautiful and I was indeed fortunate to have this beauty with me.

Her increasing confidence was making her a very desirable woman. It almost seemed unfair that a man, although relatively good looking as I was, should be the only one was allowed to satisfy her.

Nisha’s sexual appetite was increasing but her ability to achieve satisfaction was becoming a problem. Her orgasms were not as intense as she would have liked and the level of pleasure that her vibrator would provide would only just suffice.

We introduced role-playing into the bedroom to help create more excitement. I would often pretend to be another man and encouraged Nisha to be the cheating wife who was not satisfied with her husband.

At first, Nisha was struggling with this or at least that was the impression she wanted to create. I could tell that she was enjoying it as the orgasms had started to return to the prior greater intensity. When we did this type of role play, I really felt her wet pussy engulf my cock like it was clutching on keen not to let go. I would insist releasing my load into her mouth and Nisha would willingly swallow each drop and she would say in her role play, “I don’t normally swallow my husband’s cum. But your’s is so yummy. Please fuck me again.”

At times, I would pretend to be the landscaper or the electrician who was called just to change a light bulb. I was enjoying this immensely. There was this pleasure in knowing that Nisha was satisfied by being with an imaginary man. What if this was to become a reality? What if we could make this happen?

Nisha’s dress sense had changed a lot in recent times. She was dressing far more to seek attention. Her skirts were a little shorter (two inches above the knee) and she was not afraid to reveal a little bit of cleavage.

At a recent cocktail party, Nisha had worn one of the shortest dresses that I had ever seen her wear with her dress ending about only just passing her cute little ass. way down her thigh. Needless to say, there were many men who were becoming fixated her lovely legs.

I pulled Nisha aside into one the hallways at the guest’s home and told her that she was making me extremely hard. She said very cheekily, “you might not be the only one who’s getting that way”. I laughed and told Nisha to remove her panties. She was a bit hesitant about this initially.

I asked her again. So she waited until the coast was clear and with both her hands started to pull her g-string down her legs. They had dropped down to her ankles. I grabbed her and kissed her passionately. She forced me away as she wanted to pick up her panties that were around her ankles before anyone saw.

Just after that moment there was one guy who was walking down the hallway and went past both of us and had seen Nisha’s panties around her ankles. Nisha quickly picked her g-string up and gave it to me to put it in my pocket.

She walked back to the rest of the crowd. Her legs moved like a woman on heat. I needed to fuck Nisha and was becoming extremely impatient. But it was a real turn on seeing her talking to a couple of the guys and knowing that below that short dress there was nothing covering her sweet velvet. I needed Nisha badly, so I interrupted the conversation and asked Nisha to come with me.

I took her outside to the side of the house which was deserted. Nisha lifted her skirt and I fucked her against the side of the house. I knew Nisha had done this for me but for she was unsatisfied. When we got home that night, I fucked her pussy from behind holding and squeezing her breasts as I did so and released a subsequently smaller load of cum into her sensuous cunt.

But Nisha was only moaning with her vibrator afterwards. More and more I was encouraging the idea that Nisha should be with another man. Nisha was not overly sure that this was good for our marriage. She loved me dearly and did not want anything to come in the way. She would say, “Vjay, you know being with another hot guy would be great, but you definitely have to be sure about.”

I kept assuring her that this was something that I would also want. I wanted Nisha to be with another man, to feel his strength, to taste his juices and be ecstatic and be fulfilled. Her ecstasy would be my joy. Knowing that she could be being satisfied by another man excited me tremendously. I wanted her to be fucked by another man. I wanted her pussy to experience the sensation another cock and have its warm tingling juices spill in her cavernous regions.

We soon went away to the coast where in this town and we saw an advertisement for classes with a male tantric guru. I told Nisha that this could be interesting. She initially took offence and that I was suggesting that she was not good at sex and therefore needed assistance.

I clarified and said that it would be good for her to be another man and so that she would be more fulfilled. The class was not necessarily intended to be sexual and did not involve too much physical contact on that basis and I was able to convince Nisha that this would be a good idea.

Nisha met Russell who was the instructor and was going to take the class one on one. I spoke to Russell aside and asked him to what extent he would go with a client. Russell mentioned that with most women there may be some contact and embrace but generally sexual intercourse.

I told Russell, that if Nisha did express the need to go further that I was more than happy for him to do so. Russell looked at me and said nodded. Russell was 6 foot and well built with blonde-brown hair. He had lightly trimmed beard and he had long wavy hair.

He looked like a lover and looked like someone that provided sincere orgasmic pleasure. He made me feel very comfortable and I knew that if Nisha was tempted to go further with Russell and that this would be okay with me. I told Nisha that he would be a really nice guy.

Nisha too was impressed and somewhat aroused. Several times before her first class, I told Nisha to feel free to take things further. Nisha said neither no nor yes and joked about the fact that she was about to have a tantric orgasm.

The female assistant dressed Nisha in two dark red simple cloths. One covered her breasts and was tied behind her back with a simple bow-knot. There was another cloth, around her waist with a slight slit on one side with the cloth going down half way down her thighs.

She looked gorgeous and edible. I wanted to lick her all over. Russell came into the room clearly impressed with Nisha. He came in the room with a cloth around his waist and his chest totally bear. He was wonderfully built. He was strong and his skin hairless and smooth and I could tell Nisha could be tempted by this tantric love making guru.

Russell asked me to stay and observe from one side of the room. They commenced the session. First, Nisha and Russell were sitting opposite each other in a cross-legged manner. They had their eyes closed and were do breathing exercises.

Russell extended his hand placed it on her heart centre just between a little above between Nisha’s breasts. Nisha was asked to do the same. This was the first time she had touched and been touched in this manner. She trembled initially but then relaxed.

Russell placed his hands on Nisha’s shoulder and chanted some mantra. He held both her hands and did the same. He then placed both hands on the sides of her abdomen and then on her knees. They then went back to breathing.

The next step, involved Nisha getting up and then sitting on Russell’s lap. She looked at me as if to ask for approval. I simply smiled and nodded. She sat on Russell’s lap with her legs around him and her arms holding his back. She was trembling.

Russell was talking gently and getting Nisha to focus on breathing. After several minutes, she had relaxed. They were both cheek to cheek and holding each other more firmly. Russell talked gently about yub-yum, the name given to this tantric position.

He mentioned to Nisha that she should tilt back and forward and rock on lap. This gathered momentum. Then Nisha was instructed to move from side to side and then in a circular motion.

At this point, I was wondering if Nisha could feel Russell’s hardness through all this cloth that separated them. They paused and then held. This continued for a little while. Then Russell without questioning Nisha started to slowly remove the bow knot that held the cloth over her breasts.

I could see Nisha looking at me. I simply nodded and smiled as if I really approved. Nisha’s breasts had become exposed and her nipples were erect. She looked beautiful and at this point I really wanted to fuck her badly. Here she was before my very eyes revealing her beauty to another man. How erotic.

Russell brought her close to him again. She was moving in yub-yum again with her nipples rubbing against his bare chests. Russell’s breathing intensified and Nisha was moaning slightly. She was aroused. The session ended soon after 2-3 rounds of this rocking in yub-yum.

That night we fucked intensely. Nisha was on top and took command. Her confidence and her sense of demand were amazing. Russell had inspired her and I was sure she could sense Russell as she rocked about on hard cock. I then took Nisha outside, blindfolded, out to the balcony of our ocean front hotel room. She was naked and gorgeous. I lay down on the beach chair and Nisha was on top again and we fucked again.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

We didn’t care if anyone saw us. In fact, I wanted others to see Nisha and I think she wanted others to see her and her need to be entered.

I encouraged her to go back and see Russell again the next day. I hinted that she should seek greater intimacy with Russell. She agreed shyly and perhaps a little cheekily at the next appointment.

Russell was quick to remove her top cloth. Nisha was topless from the onset. He asked Nisha to place his hand over his “lingham” – tantric word for cock and he placed his hand over her yoni (her pussy). They both had their cloths on over the waist at this point. Interestingly, Nisha’s cloth was shorter then her first class.

They oscillated from yub-yum and from touching each other’s intimate areas over the cloth for a little while. Nisha was very comfortable. Russell then slowly was sliding both his hands up Nisha’s legs which were spread around him in yub-yum. Nisha looked at me again.

I was so turned on and I simply nodded in total agreement. His right hand continued to slide and this time under the cloth. He had touched Nisha’s pussy. She was ecstatic at this point and started to moan. His fingers had entered her pussy and were tickling her insides and her clitoris.

Nisha had let go of all her inhibitions. She was holding him tightly as he fingered her and she came and came. Russell was relentless with his fingers. He knew what to do and to gave my beautiful wife an orgasm that that left her wanting more. As he fingered her with his right hand, his left hand fondled her breasts to intensify her orgasm. He removed his wet fingers and placed them at Nisha’s mouth. She opened and sucked his fingers as a token of sincere thanks.

For the rest of the afternoon and into the early evening Nisha was not speaking to me too much. She had felt embarrassed about being with another man. I broke the silence in the early evening and assured her that I loved watching her with Russell and that it turned me on in an incredible way.

Nisha was still not convinced and did not want to hurt my feelings. I told her that as long as she was my wife I was more than happy for her to be with someone like Russell. Nisha admitted to me later that evening that the orgasm was amazing.

I asked if she wanted to see Russell again to which she said that she shouldn’t. I told her, “Nisha I think you should. I really want you to. It’s also best for you to experience someone as good as Russell.” Nisha mentioned that things could even more intimate if she met Russell again.

To which I replied, “And why wouldn’t you want that?” Nisha didn’t respond. We didn’t make love that night. I deliberately wanted to avoid the intimacy so that Nisha could focus her desire on Russell. I had to; however masturbate three times that night because of the sexual tension.

I was hoping the next day would bring more. Nisha had woken up and was standing on the balcony of the hotel room. She was standing in her panties and her singlet looking gorgeous. Her legs were moving differently like there was something that needed to enter right between them.

I put my hand on her shoulder and said let’s call Russell. Nisha turned around and was smiling and asked, “Are you sure?”, just as I started dialling to call Russell to make an appointment for early in that afternoon. Nisha and I spent the rest of the morning on the beach. The day was a bit cooler, but Nisha looked amazing in her bikini.

We had gone to a secluded part of the beach and I cajoled Nisha into walking around topless which she did. It was Russell, the tantric master, who had given her this increased level of confidence. Nisha was confident bearing her beauty for others. Early that afternoon, we met Russell again. Russell would let me watch again. Nisha was clothed in an even shorter cloth around the waist with a split on one side going all the way up to her waist line.

Her breasts were revealed and nipples erect and her breasts looked beautifully fair and peachy. Russell too was also in shorter cloth as if he were playing the role of Tarzan. They moved to yub-yum very quickly with Nisha on Russell’s lap. I’m sure Nisha could feel Russell’s hardness through all the thin cloaks between them

Her legs were tightly wrapped around Russell. They rocked in the position with her nipples gentling touching his chest. Nisha lent back away from Russell allowing him to touch her left breast. He gentled fondled her left nipple and then right.

Nisha moaned and then looked Russell in the eye. They brought their heads closer with their lips coming closer to each other. Russell’s hands were around Nisha’s back and he brought her closer and doing so started to kiss Nisha on the neck. Nisha didn’t respond and allowed Russell to spend quite some time tasting her gorgeous skin. Russell then started to kiss gently on her lips.

At this point, Nisha drew back a fraction and looked at me to see my reaction. I was simply smiling and had my hand inside my pants. She looked back at Russell and allowed Russell to kiss her on the lips again.

The passion intensified. Tongues were massaged and the kissing was intense so much so that Russell starting to untie the knot that held Nisha’s cloth together around her waist. Nisha was trembling at this point but allowed Russell to remove the cloth around her waist.

Russell removed his cloth. Now for the first time both of them were perfectly naked. They kissed more and Nisha was rocking in his lap feeling his hardness not yet in her wet pussy but very close to her.

Russell had his hands over her lovely ass and raised Nisha upwards to allow him to insert his lingham in her yoni – yoni being the tantric term for her pussy. At this point, Nisha moaned intensely. It was the first time that another man’s cock apart from mine had ever entered her.

They were in a firm embrace and Nisha moved in a circular motion in Russell’s waist. She was coming and loving it. Russell also thrust and I thought at this time I should sneak out and went to the next room and was watching through the slightly ajar door.

Russell’s ability to maintain an erection and avoid coming too quickly was amazing and allowed Nisha to have a succession of orgasms. His hard cock thirsted in and out of her wet cunt. She could feel it throbbing and its incredible strength. Russell too was about to cum and the gentleman that he was asked Nisha if he could cum inside her. Nisha simply said yes to Russell.

Russell released his load into Nisha’s yoni. They were in an embrace for quite some time after. They kissed again. Nisha released her hold on Russell and appeared concerned as to where I was. Nisha came to me naked in the adjacent room.

I told her, that she looked beautiful and that I enjoyed her noises. I could see some of Russell’s load dripping from her wet pussy as she bent down to wear her clothes. She looked amazing. She was warm and moist.

That night I fucked Nisha and she swallowed my cum just after I had withdrawn my cock from her wet and moist pussy.

She swallowed it all. She asked me after the third time I had cum, “Darling can I see Russell tomorrow. If you don’t mind I would really like to.” I replied, “It would be my pleasure.”

So the next day she left early to see Russell. This time, I came and simply watched from the adjacent room and sometimes leaving the place altogether.

Russell had no other clients that day. Having clients that take things to this intimate level are few and far between for Russell when a very attractive woman wants to fuck you which man says no? Russell fucked Nisha not just in in yub-yum but in other exotic ways.

I was looking from the next room when he was on top and thrusting his cock ever so hard in Nisha’s yoni. Nisha was moaning ever so much and through her moaning, I was able to her say, “Please Russell, you’re amazing. Absolutely amazing. Oh my God! Oh, Oh, Oh yes. Harder. Oooh Russell, harder Russell, harder.”

Russell replied Nisha, you like to be fucked don’t you? You do need fucking Nisha.” I saw him release his cum on her breasts. Some of it went on her chin. It was an amazing sight. Russell said to Nisha that a true tantric lover consumes the nectar from the lingham.

Nisha didn’t hesitate and wiped the cum of her breasts with her fingers and licked them slowly.

Soon after Russell, was ready to go again and so was Nisha. Nisha was sitting on the floor as Russell walked over to her. His lingham was in her face as Nisha adjusted to a squatting position. He held her chin upward and inserted his cock into her mouth. She willingly sucked and held it her right hand at the base of his cock. Her left hand was holding his tight butt.

Russell was pleased. His muscles had tensed and tightened. Nisha vigorously sucked his cock with her tongue licking his pre-cum. Russell moaned as he released more nectar right into Nisha’s mouth. Some of his cum went on her right cheek.

“Swallow it all. You must take the whole load from a tantric master Nisha. Swallow it all my lovely.” He wiped her cheek with his index finger. Nisha then sucked the cum of his finger. She had a lovely smile on her face. I left the room to come back later to see that Russell had entered Nisha’s pussy from behind. Nisha was on all fours and could feel the deeper penetration that Russell was creating.

Nisha was experiencing orgasms that she hadn’t experienced every before. However, Russell wasn’t ready to cum yet. He turned her over and thrust his cock deeply into her velvet crevice. Nisha was screaming

“Oh fuck! Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh Russell! Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Seriously. Oh fuck. Fuck me. Yes”. So Nisha was sincerely fucked that day and the next before we travelled back home. Our intimacy has indeed improved thanks to Russell. In fact, to maintain things for the last two years, every four-six weeks Nisha travels to see Russell for the weekend. My wife is hot and I love her. She loves me for the opportunity of being entered by an expert. I do wonder if she has desires for something or someone else. Importantly, I love the idea of her being fucked by a man like Russell and I don’t think it will end soon.

Interestingly, over the last six months, Nisha has been helping out with some promotional events at Russell’s “Remedial Therapy and Tantric Guru” studio. Let’s leave these for the next instalment.

Published 
Written by vjaytoffee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments