Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife the Tease - Part 2

"Marc asks his wife to flirt with a stranger, but how far will she go?"

27
22 Comments 22
24.4k Views 24.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It had been almost six months since the ‘Ollie’ incident. I had been overly jealous at my wife, Val, for having flirted with an Australian jet-ski instructor during our vacation. The truth of the matter was that it turned me on to know that other men were vying for her attention. It was even more exciting to know that despite her overtly flirtatious nature, Val was faithful to me. Since then, we had discussed what had happened, several times. Val hit the nail on the head one evening while she was stroking my cock in bed.

“You seem to enjoy the idea of men fawning over me, as long as they don’t get their way with me.”

It took a lot of courage for me to admit it, but she was right. I felt sexually excited at the thought of her being pursued by another man. There was something primal within me that wanted to see her as an object of desire, something close within another man’s reach, but ultimately for him to not be as close to her as me.

“Would you be willing to test that theory,’ I asked, “Under the right circumstances, of course?”

“I can feel you getting harder,” she smiled, “Just tell me when and where.”

She knelt down between my legs and swallowed my shaft, looking at me with big smiling eyes. I sensed that she was already looking forward to taking part in a sexual experiment. Val loved being the center of attention and by the way she was guzzling on my cock I could feel that she wanted it to happen soon.

---

It was only a few days later while we were at a cocktail party in a New York apartment that I seized the opportunity to put the theory into practice. A mutual friend of ours, Walt, was celebrating his new job as a chief architect in a fast-growing new business venture. He had offered to let us stay overnight in his guest room, so the situation was perfect to let Val have some fun with one of the male guests. The only problem was choosing which one. Neither of us had met any of them previously.

“What about the guy with the light blue shirt?” I whispered to Val.

“Are you kidding?” she answered, “He looks like he only just left his parents.”

“Well, what about the guy with the red tie?”

“He’s gay,” she laughed, “Just look at the way he moves his hands.”

“OK, how about the one in the corner over there?”

“Damn, you’re so not a woman,” she giggled, “He looks like a psychopath. Let me choose.”

I felt a little flummoxed, but I had to admit that I wasn’t the best qualified to pick a partner for her. Obviously, the guys I thought she would like weren’t to her taste. This was apparently confirmed when she whispered in my ear.

“That guy over there,” she said, throwing her eyes in his direction.

“You mean the bald one?” I asked.

“He’s not bald,” she replied, “He’s thinning a bit, but he has loads of charm. Just look at his smile.”

Quite honestly, when I looked at him, I saw an average man. I couldn’t understand what she saw in him. Sure, he was smiley and seemed engaged in conversation with a smart-looking young couple, but he wasn’t exactly film-star material.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“I’m absolutely sure,” she answered, “Let me go introduce myself.”

---

I watched Val discretely while she introduced herself to the man and the couple. As I hovered around the buffet pretending to be interested in the food, I could see that things were rapidly evolving. Val touched him on the shoulder while she spoke. I saw that she’d loosened up the front of her dress to show off more cleavage, and it wasn’t going unnoticed. He kept taking sneaky peeks at her boobs every time she looked away. It was only a matter of a few minutes before the young couple excused themselves and walked away to another part of the room.

I took a small plate and a handful of hors d’oeuvres before sitting down in a black leather armchair, a safe distance away from Val and her victim. Whatever she had been saying to him lit up his eyes. He was mimicking her behavior by gently clutching her arm as he spoke to her. I could feel my cock standing to attention, knowing that this was all staged just for my benefit.

Val managed to catch my eye for a moment, giving me a reassuring look that everything was going according to plan. It was clear that she was having fun. I tried to gesture back with a brief thumbs up, but she was already back in a conversation with the man, standing even closer to him than before.

annaliselove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
annaliselove

I watched as she took him by the hand and led him toward the balcony. They were going outside.

I waited for a moment before getting up to follow them. The terrace was big, with large potted shrubs scattered about. In the night sky, it was hard to see anything, but I could hear their voices not too far away. I tiptoed through the darkness, hoping that I wouldn’t accidentally bump into anything that made a noise. As far as I could tell, theirs were the only voices, so it was relatively easy to find them. When I was just a few yards away, I could hear Val’s voice.

“You must be quite skilled with your hands,’ she giggled.

“That certainly helps,” he responded softly, “But, most of the effort is in the head.”

“Let me see your hands.” She asked.

It was clear from the tone of her voice that she was moving in on him. I knew exactly what she was doing, and not only because it was prearranged. It was the same voice she often used with me before asking me to ravish her. She loved to be handled, taken as a possession, tied up, teased and fucked like a rag doll. Even though I knew we’d agreed that she wouldn’t let another man have their way with her, I felt like I needed to protect her. At the same time, I had that intense feeling of sexual satisfaction knowing that she was enjoying the tease. I crept closer and hid behind a bush, watching the action play out.

He held out his hands, palms up. She took them and looked at them for a moment, pulled him toward her and spoke.

“I want to feel those sculptor’s hands on my body,” she gasped.

At first, he put his arms around her and went to kiss her on the lips, but she turned away, letting him kiss her neck instead. While he held her tightly, he slipped his hands under her red velvet mini dress, rubbing her thighs and exposing a glimpse of her white panties. I reached down and grabbed my cock through my pants. I was rock hard watching them writhing about in the dark, almost forgetting that it was my wife who was getting fondled by a stranger. She opened up the front of her dress and let him take her braless boobs in his hands, licking the nipples in turn, while she reached down and played with his cock through his pants.

“I want to fuck you so bad,” he exclaimed, “Come back to my place, ok?’

That was the wake-up call for me. I stood up straight and regained my composure before calling out in the darkness.

“Val, are you out here? Honey, they’re about to give Walt his gift.”

Of course, I had no idea what was going on in the party. I just wanted to sound as natural as possible. I heard Val and the guy exchanging hurried whispers as I walked toward them. When I reached them, Val was still busy doing up the top button of her dress. The guy was just standing there like a deer in the headlights.

“Hey Baby,” I said, suddenly feeling very confident, “What are you guys doing out here?”

“Dan and I were talking about his sculptures,” Val responded coolly, “He has such talented hands.”

“Uh yes,” said Dan, looking very sheepish, “But I’m afraid it’s getting late. I need to get home.”

Once we had said our goodbyes to Dan and watched him shuffle off inside, I moved in toward Val, kissing her and slipping my hand under her dress.

“Your panties are soaking!” I exclaimed.

“Does that excite you?” said Val.

“You bet it does.”

“It’s pretty quiet out here.”

“Are you serious?”

“Why not?”

“Why not indeed.”

I tugged her panties down and lifted her onto the edge of the shrub pot. There was no more time for foreplay. I kicked off my pants and flicked my knob over her soaking pussy before pushing slowly but gently inside.

“I fucking love to fuck you!” I said, smiling.

“I fucking love to be fucked by you!” she replied enthusiastically.

Thrusting deep inside her, I lifted her up by the buttocks while she wrapped her legs around me. We swirled around like children, looking out over the New York skyline and the stars scintillating in the sky. We held each other tightly, her bobbing up and down on my cock until I felt her cum juices rippling down my leg. Just moments later, I shot my load.

Val looked at me with blurry eyes, the kind I had seen before she when felt sexually fulfilled.

“Did we really just do that?” she asked.

“We sure did.”

“Would you do it again?”

“Most definitely.” 

Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments