Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nathan Moves In

"Nathan moves in and we can't help but tease each other!"

21
2 Comments 2
21.7k Views 21.7k
7.7k words 7.7k words

The following night, I arrived home from work and noticed a black Ford Ranger parked in our driveway with boxes in the bed under a tattered blue tarp. At that moment I had completely forgotten Megan and my conversation the previous night about Nathan staying with us temporarily. When I entered the house I heard light music playing in the background and the sound of Megan's laughter when it hit me, Nathan may already be there.

As I entered the kitchen, the evening sun was beaming through our windows and the smell of Megan’s cooking filled my nostrils. When I looked out the window into our well-manicured backyard, I witnessed Megan with her feet propped up underneath her to one side while she laid on one of our backyard lounge chairs positioned near our pool. As I walked further into the kitchen approaching the refrigerator, Nathan came into view sitting opposite to her on our other lounge chair, leaning forward with a beer in hand and a huge smile on his face. They were both obviously engaged in their conversation since they both didn’t seem to notice me entering the kitchen. I quickly put my computer bag down on our island before grabbing a beer from the fridge and walking outside to join them.

Nathan immediately stood, extending his right hand to greet me while maintaining his confident smile saying, "Hey Jack, thanks for letting me stay for a bit! You have no idea how much I appreciate it!"

For whatever reason I felt very comfortable and non-threatened by Nathan so I answered like I would to a younger brother or family member, saying, "Of course! We don’t mind at all and we have tons of room anyway. Stay as long as you need!”

Megan was dressed in her tiny yellow and white patterned bikini which I especially loved because it showed off a generous portion of the top of her amazing breasts, a bit of her side boob, and was thin enough to leave little to the imagination regarding her fit shape and hardening nipples. I especially appreciated its design when other men gawked at her while wearing it. At the moment, she had looked like she had just finished sunbathing in the warm California sun since she was all oiled up for it. Her body was lean from working out for summer, and you could tell she enjoyed showing off her amazingly tight body.

Nathan was wearing beige shorts that were well fitted, tight and high around his thy's along with a blue tank top which showed off his arms. Since the last time I saw him, he must have been working out and tanning because his white skin and skinny build seemed to be evolving into a more tanned masculine physique. He also seemed much more confident. Perhaps him losing his virginity to Megan and satisfying Sara a few weeks prior, helped improve his confidence. The sexual tension I felt in my chest while taking in the sights of Nathan and Megan bodies was almost too much to bear!

I decided to start the conversation by discussing the house rules. I began very directly saying, "Nathan, I know we had a really crazy night a few weeks ago and allowed a lot to happen, but we are normally not that open sexually. If you are going to stay here, I don't want you touching Megan. That was a one-time thing, okay?”

Nathan seemed a bit disappointed responding, "Of course! I completely understand. And I’ll get back on my feet and out of your hair as soon as possible, I promise!”

I continued, “We don’t feel like you’d be in our hair at all! Take your time and when you are comfortable financially, let us know. The rules are simple, just don’t have sex with Megan and you can stay as long as you need! I wouldn't want her to become addicted to that cock of yours anyway brother!” 

Nathan and I both laughed, however, after the last part of the sentence slipped out of my mouth, I regretted saying it since I knew how the word cock turned me and Megan on, especially when discussing sex in front of others while she is wearing a tiny bikini.

Megan responded to my comment by immediately punching my arm, her breasts attracting Nathan's attention as they bounced side to side in shock from the quick stroke of her arm which briefly exposed her right nipple. Megan fixed her top as she turned back toward Nathan adding, “Don’t worry Nathan, you can invite over whoever you want! We don’t want you to feel you can’t be yourself in our home.” Megan then looked at me and continued, "And babe, I can control myself. You don't need to worry about me becoming addicted to Nathan's big cock, okay? I'll just watch Sara enjoy it every once in awhile!" as huge grin appeared on her face. 

Megan using the words Nathan’s big cock, the idea of her watching him fuck Sara, and the mental image of his cock deep inside her definitely made my cock strain in my pants as I became even more aroused. When I turned my gaze to make eye contact with Megan, a sexy mischievous smile appeared across her face. Seeing her sitting upright in her sexy yellow bikini, only a foot away from a young guy who had just fucked her a few weeks ago was making my breath short with excitement. At that moment, the way Megan looked back at me with her big beautiful eyes, reaffirmed to me how lucky I was to have her and that I am truly head over heals in love with her!

The fact that he didn’t acknowledge our comments about watching him with Sara or Megan getting addicted to his cock at all made me wonder if he was also getting aroused by our comments. I responded to Megan's comment about her watching Nathan with Sara saying, "I'm sure you'd enjoy that!" as I laughed. 

I turned toward Nathan and continued, "Other than that Nathan, mi casa es su casa!" 

Nathan responded, "I really appreciate that guys! I don't think I'll be inviting anyone over anyway.”

Megan responded with excitement in her voice, "Maybe Sara will come over someday. You liked her right?”

Nathan I could tell was reminiscent of his time with Sara answering, “Absolutely, she is beautiful! You guys wouldn't care if I invited her over?!”

Megan and I both answered at the same time, Megan doing so as she shifted her feet toward the space between them and the lounge chairs, and she placed a hand on his lower thy saying, "Not at all! She told me afterward that she really loved your cock, Nathan! She would love to see you again!"

Nathan and I were both in a state of extreme arousal as we both took in her words and I took in the sight of Megan's side profile as she bent forward toward Nathan with her large breasts on full display for him. His sights were clearly focused on the direct view of her chest as he looked down toward her hand on his muscular thy. I noticed his crotch firming up and his posture tilting forward more, probably to relieve the pressure from his hardening cock. 

He must have been working out because his thy definitely seemed more developed under Megan's hand. I turned my focus back to Nathan's face continuing, "Remember, mi casa es su casa. Just clean the sheets afterward and maybe let Megan watch every once in awhile." as Nathan and I both laughed. 

Megan looked at me lovingly and I could tell her mind was contemplating what I'd be okay with. After a bit more back and forth banter and laughing, Nathan asked, "Do you guys mind if I take a dip in your pool?"

Megan quickly responded, "Of course not! We'll join you!"

With that, I went upstairs to change as Megan put our meal in the refrigerator. As I was changing, Megan came into the room and I could tell she was extremely horny since her nipples were very hard, poking up through the tight thin yellow material of her suit. She approached me after I had just finished pulling my shorts up and we started passionately kissing. Megan was lightly moaning proving to me exactly how horny she was before she reached out to massage my hardening cock through my shorts with the palm of her right hand. Megan abruptly stopped and turned to walk out of the room. As she walked out, she glanced back over her shoulder at me with her signature naughty beaming smile on her face, first looking at my crotch, then my eyes. At that moment I again wondered if I had made the right decision by allowing Nathan to stay.

I had to wait a bit to let my cock deflate before I joined them outside. Nathan was already in the pool relaxing with his beer, and Megan was just entering the water. For several minutes we floated and chatted about life and drank our beers. I know Megan loved having Nathan watch her as she captured the remain sun rays while floating on a blow-up chair, her body on full display and breast pushed outward. After several minutes had passed, Nathan needed to use the bathroom and started to exit the pool. As he did so, I realized he was wearing the same underwear he had at Sean's house instead of a typical swimsuit. 

Megan and I were both on either side of the steps as Nathan ascended the stairway out of the water, looking toward my right I caught Megan staring at the bulge of his crotch as he exited the water. I again wondered if I bit off more than I could chew. The fact that his underwear was semi-transparent definitely tested the self-control of both Megan and I. We could clearly make out the shape of the girth of his shaft, as his cock stretched the thin semi-transparent material outward. The water that rolled down his body collected at the bottom of the curve of his cock as it slowly dripped off of him. Witnessing Megan stare at this kid’s impressive cock, slow motion in my mind, made me immediately hard under the water. For an 18-year-old, he was truly blessed with an amazing looking cock.

After Nathan made his way inside the house, Megan dismounted her floating chair and swam over to me as I leaned back onto the steps. When she arrived in front of me her hand quickly found my thy before sliding up to my bulge in my swimsuit, confirming what she had probably already suspected. She found her footing in front of me as she spat out some water that had collected in her mouth. As she did, the mental images of her spitting out Sean's cum while kneeling in his living room from a few weeks back flooded through my mind, as she stood out of the water in front of me, enough to show off her rock hard nipples through her thin yellow bikini top. She mounted my lap saying, “He has such a beautiful cock! You liked watching me check out his cock didn't you?”

As I was about to answer, Megan quickly cut me off as she started passionately making out with me while grinding her covered pussy into my contained cock under the water.

Just as we heard Nathan return to the backyard, Megan and I stopped our public display of affection and the remainder of the time we relaxed, talked, and drank way too much. To my relief, however, neither Megan nor Nathan broke the only house rule I was most worried about.

When the night came to an end, Megan and I retired to our bedroom, both still wearing our wet swimsuits. She immediately started stripping off her suit not waiting for the door to be closed, probably hoping Nathan might catch her nude body from down the hall. I could tell Megan was really horny having this young 18-year-old guy in our house. The fact that he was staying just down the hall from our room was only adding to the excitement. Right after we stripped, showered and got into bed, we heard the guest shower start down the hall and I'm sure Megan was imagining Nathan naked, the idea was definitely flashing through my mind at least!

That night, as we laid silently in bed, I was captivated by the images running through my mind of Nathan's cock pulsing as he came inside Megan's pussy a few weeks ago. I'm sure Megan was thinking of something similar since she was the first to make the move, sliding her hand over my chest before dropping it slowly into my underwear, encircling my hard cock as she cupped and stroked my full length and balls. She immediately turned onto her stomach before disappearing under our covers, taking my underwear down and deep throating my aching cock. I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but she is one of the best at giving blowjobs, especially when she is turned on. She has the twist suck motion down to a science!

I loved the sound of her sucking my cock, as I watched the thin sheet on our bed rise and fall. Eventually, she threw the sheet off of her head exposing her beautiful eyes looking deep into mine, as she supported my cock in her open palm as it laid back toward my stomach. She licked from the base of my balls to the tip of my cock, maintaining eye contact the entire time, before opening her mouth to suck my bulbous tip inside her warm mouth. She knew how much I loved her making eye contact with me as she sucked cock, especially when it was someone else.

Megan sucked my cock for a few minutes until I was feeling really close. Not wanting to cum early, I pulled her up before taking her place to go down on her. I slowly kissed my way down her stomach toward the corner of her hips, one of her most sensitive spots, before slowly teasing my way toward her pussy. She was extremely wet as I slowly licked her inner folds, using my fingers to thoroughly complete the job.

Megan stopped me momentarily before reaching toward her nightstand drawer. She opened the drawer and removed a black 9-10inch suction cup dildo I didn't recognize along with a tube of lube. It was pretty fat around and jet black, very similar to the dildo Sara had, however, a bit fatter. She handed me the dildo and as I held it, she applied the lube, stroking the cock as if it were one of her black lovers from a few weeks ago.

I had to ask her when she bought the dildo and she said, "I bought it yesterday with Sara when we visited a sex store. She said you'd enjoy watching me use it. Perhaps forgive me quicker."

It was news to me that she and Sara went to a sex store together let alone that she shared our fight with Sara. I responded a bit aggressively saying, "Babe, why did you tell her about our fight?!"

Megan bent forward looking me deep in my eyes before saying, "Babe, she knows you very well and I wanted to know why you got so upset at me and not her in the past. She told me how you both worked up slowly to having sex with others and the dildo definitely helped you both apparently!"

Megan and Sara were probably correct, I definitely enjoyed watching Sara impale herself on her black dildo she named Ty before she started fucking James on a regular basis. Megan handed me the dildo as she asked me, "Babe if I tell you something will you please not get mad? I want to share everything with you." 

I didn't know how to respond other than agreeing that she could tell me. Megan said, "After we went to the sex store, Sara and I went back to her place and she pulled out her dildo Ty." She paused before continuing, "And I let her pleasure me with it." I was in shock that she had a sexual experience without me with my ex but at the same time I felt it was insanely hot! 

I responded, "It's okay babe, I've always wanted to watch you with another woman anyway! You know that!"

Megan continued, but there was more. She looked toward her dildo hesitating before making eye contact again before spilling the beans, "Sara took photos of me with Ty in my pussy and text them with Nathan." 

I didn't say anything at first but was extremely aroused by her confession. I started by rubbing the tip of the very realistic black cock at the entrance of her beautiful pussy as I said, "You and Sara are really naughty! Did you like her sharing the photos with Nathan?"

As I responded, I slowly pushed her new dildo inside her. I loved watching as the tip of this big black dildo pushed her inner folds apart, sliding inward, advancing freely after the large mushroom tip had passed a certain point as it entered her depths. Megan responded after moaning and throwing her head backward as she was propped up on her elbows, "Yes!! It was so hot! I love the idea of him seeing my pussy filled with cock!"

As she confessed her desire to have Nathan watch her, I licked the top of her clit as I slid the big black cock in and out of her pussy. I was excited by her words so I picked up the pace and added, "You love the idea of his big cock filling your pussy also don't you?!" 

Megan must have been really worked up from my words and her confessing because it didn't take long before she grabbed my hair bucking her hips as she had a massive orgasm. After her orgasm passed, I removed the large dildo and took notice that her pussy was gaping open and puffy red with arousal. The view inside her gaping tunnel was extremely arousing since it made me think about the size of the cocks Megan enjoyed inside her just a few weeks ago. Nathan, John, and Sean, not to mention the black guys she fucked. She definitely loved big cock and I definitely enjoy her being pleased, even if it wasn't by me. 

I reached for our night stand grabbing her phone, asking her to unlock it for me. She wasn't sure what I was doing until I grabbed the phone back and turned on the camera app. I the requested, "Play with your new dildo. I want to photograph you."

With that, Megan grabbed the large black cock and positioned it near her pussy posing with an extremely convincing look of arousal as she placed the tip slightly inside her. After I snapped a few photos, I started a video and let her take a few full strokes inside her before ending it and handing her the phone saying, "Send it to whoever you want to see your pussy filled?"

Megan had a look of shock before saying, "I'm going to send it. Are you sure you won't get mad? You don't care who sees this?"

I didn't respond but instead grabbed the dildo and slowly penetrated her pussy again as I licked her clit. After she composed her text and sent it, I removed the dildo before slowly making my way up her body, kissing slowly as I ascended past her breasts, taking the time to suck each of her nipples into my mouth. When I reached her neck, I slowly kissed the skin from her shoulder blades to her earlobe, as I slowly guided my cock inside of her. The fact that I had just stretched her out with the dildo made me fantasize that she had just been fucked by Nathan and I was getting seconds. She was very loose but the wetness and visual in my mind made the sensation feel amazing!

As I bottomed out my pelvis on her, I whispered in her ear, "I want you to imagine that you had Nathan's big cock deep inside your pussy instead of your dildo." as I started to stroke my cock faster Megan squeezed her pussy as tight around me as she could.

My words seemed to excite her because her moaning increased in intensity. When I started pounding into her at full pace, Megan bit my ear before whispering back, "I'll imagine Nathan's cock inside me if you imagine the black cocks that fucked me at his house! Their cocks felt so amazing inside me babe!”

I immediately responded with more aggression saying, “You liked their cocks huh!?” my strokes increasing in speed, "How many black cocks did you suck that night anyway?” I knew she fucked the black guys but for some reason, I said suck anyway.

Megan hesitated for a few seconds before responding while moaning, "Four, but I didn’t just suck their cocks! I loved how rough they fucked me and Sara before they came inside us!!” Megan moaned a bit more before adding, “Babe, I want their cocks inside me again! Would you let them fuck me again?!”

I was caught up in a moment of lust when I responded, “you can have their big black cocks whenever you want babe! I'd love to watch them fuck you!” My words and the mental image of Megan fucking these strange black guys only made me respond more boldly saying, "I'm sure Sean's fat old cock misses your tight younger pussy too!" 

Saying 'Sean's fat old cock' put me over the edge and I came extremely hard inside of her. Megan was surprised I came so powerfully and so quickly, saying, "Damn babe, that was quick!" She paused breathing for a bit before adding, "The idea of me fucking them really does turn you on doesn't it?!"

I thought about how to respond while catching my breath before saying, "Well I'm sure you imagining Nathan's cock inside you helped you cum quickly as well."

We both laughed before Megan slid off of our bed walking toward our bathroom to get cleaned up for bed. When she came back to bed, she had a naughty smile on her face again as she asked, "Babe, were you serious when you said I could fuck those black guys and Sean again?"

I regretted getting caught up in the moment at the time but deep down it definitely turned me on. I responded saying, "Maybe someday. I'm not sure. Who did you send the video to?"

With a satisfied look on her face, Megan said, "I sent it to Sean." before she turned to her side reaching to turn off our bedroom light.

cuckold_lover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
cuckold_lover69

As I laid in the dark thinking about our night of intense role play, I knew our only house rule may become even more difficult to abide by, especially now that Sean may become a threat again due to my stupid actions! I was pissed at myself for letting my lust take over again! 

A few weeks had passed and all of us were getting along great, not too mention the sex and role play between Megan and me being much more frequent and passionate. We all ate dinners together, attended music events, shared beers at our local bars, and it didn't seem weird at all. One night we even joined David and Anthony at a local dive bar and even David seemed much more friendly toward me than before. They both tried to get Megan to join them back at their place afterward for an after party, however, Megan was being loyal to me, and taking things slowly like I had requested.

The fact that I hadn't heard anything about the video she sent to Sean had me wonder what his response was after it was sent to him but I never asked due to being busy with work. The following day when I had arrived home from work, the house seemed empty and quiet, with no lights on anywhere. When I entered our bedroom, however, I found Megan completely nude masturbating while staring outside our bedroom window into our neighbor's backyard with her lips slightly parted in arousal. 

When she realized my presence she quickly reacted in a shocked manner as if she had been caught doing something wrong. I didn’t mind her masturbating at all. I would have loved to watch her actually. 

I slowly walked toward Megan standing by the dark window before she said, "Don’t be mad babe, I was just fooling around."

As I reached Megan by the window, I turned her body to look outside as I stood behind her to see what she was looking at. In Sean's backyard, I noticed two younger blond girls in the jacuzzi nude as Sean sat on the side as both girls took turns sucking his cock! I was shocked at how much pussy this old guy could get! 

I was a bit upset but mostly breathless and turned on. I noticed my breathing becoming labored and my cock growing in my jeans. I immediately dropped my hand over her right breast and massaged it. Without saying a word, with my left hand I unbuttoned my pants and let them fall to the floor. Megan got the hint and dropped to her knees before taking my cock deep into her mouth. Watching from our dark bedroom window while our neighbor was getting blown by two young girls while Megan sucked me off was insanely hot to me! 

Sean reached for his phone to take a picture of these two girls taking turns sucking his cock when Megan's phone dinged with a Snapchat message. She abruptly stopped sucking my cock to grab her phone before slowly showing it to me. It was a close up of Sean's dick in this young college age looking mouth while her friend's tongue was extended towards the lower portion of his shaft! She wasn't just watching them, he knew she would be watching! Plus the photo of his cock and the girls sucking it was very arousing!

Megan looked deep into my eyes to gauge my emotions as I slowly dropped my jaw in extreme arousal as I took in the details of the photo. After a few seconds, it disappeared and I felt the desire to see more.

At that moment I think Megan noticed that I was more turned on then upset as she handed me her phone before getting back on her knees to continue sucking my cock. She took my cock from her mouth temporarily as she asked delicately, "Do you like watching those girls suck his big older cock babe? Or do you wish I was down there sucking his cock also?"

I was overcome by arousal watching her passion in sucking my cock increase as she said the words 'sucking his big cock also'. I dropped my head down toward Megan before saying, "I'm sure Sean is enjoying getting his cock sucked but you are definitely the best at it!"

I still had her phone on hand so I started recording a Snapchat video when her flash came on. I knew the light may give our position in our dark bedroom away however I didn't care. Megan didn't stop sucking, she just looked into her phone's camera and put on an amazing cock sucking performance before pulling me out of her mouth stroking me fast as she said for the camera, "Sean, I think Jack likes watching you getting your big cock sucked by those hotties! Maybe he'll let me suck your amazing cock again soon!"

A naughty smile came across her face as I ended the video and she went straight to passionately sucking me again making loud slurping noises.

At that moment, I heard the door close downstairs realizing Nathan had just arrived home. I was so close to cumming at that moment, the idea of being caught with the door open as Megan blew me pushed me over the edge and I unloaded into her mouth! I looked deep into her eyes as she cleaned my cock and swallowed all of my cum. After She finished, I pulled my pants back on telling her, "Finish babe, I'll greet Nathan downstairs. I want you to cum thinking of Sean's cock deep inside you.

Megan looked at me with a horny grin, as she took her phone to send the video to Sean I thought but instead, she said, "Babe, check this video out before you leave."

She then showed me a video on her phone of Nathan's cock wedged deep inside her pussy as she rode him last month. Sara was riding Sean right next to Nathan and Megan. Watching them both bounce on their large cocks drove me wild with lust! Megan then said, "I'm going to cum to the thought of Nathan's cock inside me babe. Go say hello and I want you to imagine his cock cumming deep inside my pussy okay?"

Seeing the arousal on her face in the video and his large cock sliding quickly in and out of her was almost too hard to leave. I did leave the room regardless, before heading down the stairs to greet Nathan in the kitchen preparing his meal. 

As I approached the bottom of the stairway, the knowledge of what Megan was doing right above our heads drove me wild with lust, and my heart was pounding. 

Nathan grabbed a drink from the fridge after we greeted each other, then Nathan said, "I'll be right back. I need to grab my creatine from my room. I didn't know how to stall him from going upstairs because I knew I left the door open to our bedroom. The risk of him stumbling upon Megan was very real. It would just take him peeking into our bedroom at the top of the stairway like I did!

Nathan eventually came back down with a huge grin on his face. I didn't say anything but I was pretty sure he stumbled upon what Megan was doing upstairs. After 10min of talking about Nathan's day, Megan had finished and I heard her coming down the stairway. As she entered the kitchen I was shocked because she was wearing only a pair of black lace panties that were mostly transparent and nothing else. 

I was worried she might have read what I was okay with the wrong way, and she did nothing to cover her bare breasts as she reached for the refrigerator door, opening it to grab her glass jug of water. Nathan's eyes were locked on her semi-nude body, as he was obviously taking in the sight. Megan closed the refrigerator door and walked out knowing without a doubt that we were both watching her leave. 

Nathan looked at me afterward with a sexually frustrated look on his face as she disappeared through the doorway. I laughed and said, "Nice show huh! Remember you are welcome to bring girls over whenever you want, we don't mind at all. Don't let her give you blue balls buddy." As I laughed. 

Nathan responded, "Thanks, Jack, I think I will. You are a lucky man. I didn't hear anything about nudity being ok in the orientation!" as we both laughed. 

My dirty mind went wild at that moment and I told Nathan, "Nudity is okay, just no touching!"  

I felt bad for him at that moment so I offered, "Nathan, follow me. I have something I think you'd enjoy." As I walked toward my office. 

Nathan followed as I fidgeted with my desk drawer. I pulled out a USB flash drive and plugged it into my laptop before I copied a few of my favorite photos and videos of Megan from her photo shoot with John in Palm Springs, before ejecting it and handing it to Nathan. I told him, "Enjoy yourself brother! Just don't post any of these online! And invite Sara over some time."

Nathan responded, "Thanks Jack! I will text her tonight for sure!!"

I agreed and Nathan proceeded to his room, I'm assuming to rub his cock after what he had just witnessed and with the new material in hand. When I made my way back upstairs, Megan was reading on her laptop still topless as I joined her in bed again. 

She looked at me in the eyes as she asked, "Are you okay babe? I hope you didn't mind me teasing you guys. Just got so horny from what we were doing with Sean!"

I walked toward the window to see if Sean was still there but he had retired inside his bedroom. I looked over at Megan and said, "I love it when you tease guys like that. I'm sure Nathan is hard as a rock right now. Makes me insanely hot especially if you are just teasing."

Megan got excited and said,"Good! I love teasing! Especially when you are watching me flirt."

I continued, "And babe, I hope you don't mind but I shared my USB stick with photos of you with Nathan so he could relieve himself. I hope you don't mind." 

Megan had a shocked look on her face before she said, "I don't mind! That's hot! So he's stroking his big young cock to my pictures right now?" accentuating 'big young cock' as she smiled broadly. 

I responded, "I'm sure he is. I have early meetings tomorrow so I have to go straight to bed. You'll have to tell me how things ended with Sean tomorrow okay? I don't want to be too worked up to sleep!" As I laughed. 

Megan I could tell was extremely horny and disappointed but she knew how important work was for me. 

The following day when I was about to walk out the door for work, Megan was sound asleep as I looked at her cuddled under our thin beige sheets still nude, her shoulder the only part of her body exposed, I felt an extreme amount of love for her at that moment. I slowly bent down and kissed her shoulder as I whispered, "I love you babe."

On my drive to work, I was searching my soul to find out what I really was okay with and with whom. I was extremely turned on by the idea of her with other men but it still weighed heavily on me for some reason. Over the past few weeks the trust had definitely rebuilt and we were both in a great place. 

When I took my lunch break for the day, I got a call from a client who wanted me to join him for last minute meetings in San Francisco. I couldn't say no so I texted Megan to tell her the news. 

ME > Hey babe, I have a last minute meeting in SF I can't miss! I'm sorry but I won't be home for a couple days.

MEGAN > It's ok babe! Skype me when you are in your hotel room!

ME > Absolutely! I love you! 

MEGAN > I love you too!! XOXO Fly safe and I'll see you soon! ;)

With that, I went back to the office and finished my day before heading to the airport. When I landed in SF the weather was perfect and I decided to grab drinks with my colleagues. When I finally retired to my hotel room, the door slammed behind me and I quickly set up the wifi to call Megan over Skype. 

Megan's beautiful face came on screen. Megan started, "Hey baby, how was your day?" 

I responded with a slight slur in my voice from being buzzed, "It was great! Finished all my work for the week so I feel on top of things. How is everything at home?"

Megan sighed looking downward toward her keyboard, "You've been drinking huh?".

I responded that I had been and Megan continued "It's been okay here. Just wish you were here to fuck me." As she lifted her eyes with a naughty grin forming. 

I laughed, "Oh yeah? Sorry work got in the way. Perhaps you should enjoy that big dildo of yours tonight." 

Megan laughed before playfully saying, "Maybe I should! Maybe I should join you up north and invite a friend over to your hotel room to fuck my brains out with his huge cock while you watch us!"

It took me a second to run through her friends in the area I was in before recalling the story of the two guys she had fucked when she was 18, answering the Craigslist ad casting for girls for a rap music video. Perhaps she meant the black guy she stayed friend with I thought. 

I didn't respond immediately as I contemplated what I felt was okay for our relationship at that moment. I was extremely turned on watching her please the other black guys but I wanted to maintain control enough not to ruin our relationship in any way. 

Megan questioned, "Babe, are you okay? I was only playing with you."

I finally responded, "Maybe someday. I feel we are in a much better spot now babe. As long as I'm involved." I paused for a few seconds before a mischievous thought crossed my mind and my drunken state brought it out of me, "Maybe Nathan would like to get some more teasing in tonight! You definitely gave the kid blue balls a few nights ago!" As I formed a naughty grin on my face. 

Megan cautiously responded, "Babe, don't joke. His cock is right down the hall from me and you know it would drive me wild for you to watch us flirt!"

A dirty idea crossed my mind, "Do this, set up your laptop in our guest room window overlooking the pool and ask Nathan to join you in the jacuzzi. Then when you guys are in there, I want you to tease him but do not touch."

Megan had a huge smile on her face when she responded, "babe, are you sure? He may tease back. I don't know if I'd be able to control myself!"

I responded, "I'm sure you can control yourself, remember?!" As we both laughed remembering our talk about Megan potentially being addicted to his cock. 

Megan agreed to my terms and put on one of her skimpy white bikinis. This one, however, had zero padding and was definitely transparent enough to show the color of her nipples through it when wet!

She then picked up her laptop and I watched as she walked me across the hallway to our guest room. She dimmed the keyboard and backlight before she left the computer on a nightstand in the room before she left. As I waited I wondered what she was doing alone with him wearing her tiny bikini. After several minutes of waiting, Megan's ass passed into view of the camera as she proceeded toward the lit and bubbling jacuzzi with a cocktail in hand. 

Nathan was nowhere to be found at this point. Eventually, Nathan came walking into view and I was stunned!! He was completely nude, with his cock dangling through his legs! Megan had her back to him at the moment so she most likely had no idea he was nude. I thought about our conversation the previous day about Megan's nudity, but completely missed the fact that the comment could be taken both ways!

As Nathan entered the water, Megan turned to the image of his impressive appendage entering the water. By this point, Nathan had lived with us for two months and his body was getting as toned and muscular as a swimmers body might. He went to the gym daily and the v-shape pointing toward his cock was definitely becoming more pronounced! From my viewpoint, I could only imagine Megan view. 

Megan's mouth dropped open as he entered the water to a seated position. I could tell her breathing quickened and the lust for Nathan increased to very dangerous levels. 

Luckily she left the window open and I could barely make out their conversation. Megan spoke first saying, "Nathan, why are you naked?!"

Nathan responded, "I'm sorry, I thought you and Jack were okay with it. He said after you flashed us in the kitchen the other day, that nudity was okay, just no touching."

With that Megan seemed to be excited when she added, "That's right but I had panties on at least! You boys are so funny about women's breasts. They are the same as yours!" after they both paused, Megan continued, "Well you can't tease me with that cock hanging out without me teasing you!" 

As she said these words, Megan reached behind her pulling the strings to her bikini top, pulling off over her head. Nathan's eyes were locked on her bare breasts. She then slowly pulled the strings to her bottoms throwing it to the side of the jacuzzi. 

From my vantage point, it was difficult to make out their entire conversation over the bubbles but they seemed to be enjoying their it. Megan eventually stood up out of the water as she turned her bare ass toward Nathan as she reached over the side of the jacuzzi to grab her drink which was set on an end table attached to our lounge chairs. As she did so, her pussy was on full display and I watch Nathan move his left hand under the water, most likely to stroke his cock as he watched my girlfriend expose herself to him. 

He eventually was getting hot from being in the water so he stood on his step and sat on the edge of the jacuzzi with his cock semi-erect and dangling outward from his crotch. 

The sight of his exposed cock for Megan I could tell was very difficult, and the rules of not touching him even more difficult! 

After more than an hour of soaking, drinking and exposing their bodies to each other, the tension from their nudity seemed to relax and they began acting like close friends again, joking and splashing each other. 

Nathan abruptly stood walking toward Megan and I started to panic as he grabbed her, lifting her out of the water, and forcefully throwing her into the pool. His hands were placed directly under her breasts as he did so. Megan loved to play rough in the pool so she laughed extensively as they continually splashed and swam. 

As they both exited the cooler pool water, I could clearly make out that his cock was fully erect and that Megan was enjoying the attention, even without sexual touch. He did technically touch her I guess, but that didn't count.

After they approached the jacuzzi again, Megan took her towel up to her face to dry herself off before looking down at his hard cock. She then stunned me by reaching out toward his cock and stroking it with her tiny hands a few times before she wrapped her towel around herself and started walking back inside the house. Nathan I could tell was very sexually frustrated because I witnessed him stroking his cock watching her leave. 

Several minutes after Nathan had left the jacuzzi, Megan returned to the guest room to collect her computer, saying, "I hope you enjoyed the show babe! Did you really tell him nudity was okay in the house now?!"

I responded, "I did regarding you being nude, not at all realizing I was also saying he could. I guess I can't go back on that now!" 

Megan and I both laughed. Megan added, "Well, okay babe. I'm going to enjoy my dildo to blow off some steam and go to bed. That was so much fun with you watching! Let's do that again sometime!"

I agreed that it was fun to watch adding, "Maybe we can go a bit further next time and invite others over as well!" 

Megan had a curious look on her face, saying, "What do you mean by others?"

Feeling horny at the moment and my cock in hand, I responded, "I want you to cum hard on your dildo tonight so I'll say ... you should invite an older guy over! I'll let you decide who!"

Megan responded with concern, "Are you sure you are ready for that babe. I don't think the other guys will be as controlled as Nathan was tonight! They may try to force me to fuck them!"

I responded, "Well it's just an idea, imagine it tonight as you stroke that cock inside of you okay? I did see you enjoy stroking Nathan's cock before you left. Poor guy! Did that excite you?"

Megan immediately moaned, "It did!"

Megan laughed and moaned, saying, "You really like the idea of me inviting a strange older man to flirt with? Maybe I'll invite someone you've never met that I met with Sara during one of our girls nights out. Would you want me to stroke and suck their cocks until they cum in my mouth babe?"

I was getting really close to cumming and was caught up in the mental image when I responded, "Yes baby, I really do want you to!"

Megan moaned, most likely rubbing her pussy said, "Okay baby, I will. And I'll suck their cocks so well you'll definitely want me to fuck them! Bruce will probably have a heart attack when he sees me naked!" As she laughed. 

With those words, I blew my load in an extreme orgasm and Megan was pleased. With that, we signed off for another day.

Published 
Written by js6326043
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments