Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nellie's Busy Saturday

"A dutiful wife takes care of guests one busy Saturday"

41
5 Comments 5
17.7k Views 17.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I was bent over, my forearms on the kitchen counter, hands grabbing at the edge for support, trying not to knock over the cups and beer cans. My yellow dress was lifted to my waist, my ass up high, my polka-dot panties around my ankles, my feet up on its tippy-toes to match the height of the man behind me, thrusting his cock into me, like he was trying to hit the ceiling. My hair was flying with each thrust and I let out little squeaks and cries. His hands grabbed at my waist, my thighs, reaching around to my small breasts.

He was grunting, like he was gasping for air, these funny little, “Ungh, ungh, unghs.”

Another blast from him and my head almost hit the cupboard. I let out a louder yelp and he hushed me. “Almost done,” he said. Well, finish already, I thought, grinding my body into him to push him deeper inside me—and to work that cock till it exploded.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” I said between gasps until I felt him tighten up. He was on his toes, too, pushing in as high as he could, lifting me off the floor, and holding it, holding it, until the boom. He pulled out quickly and his cum splashed onto my ass cheeks and onto the floor.

He staggered away. I giggled a little. He wiped his brow. I gave him a paper towel to wipe his dick. Then I handed him the platter of chicken wings I had prepared for Harry and my honey’s other friends. He scrambled to pull his pants back up before grabbing the plate. He grinned at me. I impatiently gestured for him to go and he scurried off.

While I wiped the cum off the floor, I thought about the other things had to finish today. The men had all their food and beers to watch the game. Next on my list was laundry.

I went downstairs to the laundry room. I stuffed my husband’s denim from the first load into the dryer. I gathered up my Tees and panties for the second load, stuffed them in, threw in a few pods. I had just closed the lid when I felt a hand pinch my ass.

It was Hubby’s short friend, Buddy. Buddy wanted a kiss. He was always the more romantic of that little group. I pressed the START switch and turned around to embrace Buddy. He licked up my ears and cheeks and ran his fingers into my hair. He said, “Poppa wants a kiss.” I kissed him again with a little tongue. He shook his head and looked down. He was opening his pants and pulling out a flaccid cock. “No,” he said. “This poppa right here wants a kiss.”

“Aw,” I said, taking it into my hand and rubbing the loose skin. “Wakey, wakey,” I said to it, to which Buddy laughed a little. I continued as it got bigger. Then I knelt down onto the tiled floor. He held his head up and closed his eyes. I gave the stirring dick a loving kiss, as if I were French-kissing a person. Buddy groaned, sounding like an old dog growling. I took it into my mouth, licking the tip as I did. I rather like that I caught it before it was fully erect so I could feel it grow inside my mouth. I pulled it out to give out a long, “Mmmm.” To please him, I said, “Hi, Big Poppa,” directly to the cock.

Buddy grabbed my head with both hands and inserted his cock back into me. I moaned. I could’ve handled it just fine but he insisted on doing the work, pumping his cock into my mouth, hitting the back of my cheek, the top of my mouth. He would’ve jammed it down my throat if he could. I held him back, my hands on his thighs. I took his balls into one hand and stroked his cock.

“Suck… suck… suck,” he kept saying and I sucked and stroked and squeezed it until it was so hard and ready to burst.

I put my hands on the floor, looking up at him with my tongue out. He held my head as he guided his cock to spill his cum onto my face and onto my tongue. I moaned as he did so, as if it were some magic cum. “So good,” I said, as if it were the most delicious milk in the world. “More.”

He tried squeezing out any cum left and flick it onto my face. I blinked in time to protect my eyes. I wiped the rest off my face and dipped it into my mouth. He patted me on the head as I got up. I gave his flaccid-again dick a little stroke. “Bye, little poppa,” I said. He liked that as he pulled his pants back up.

He lifted my dress and gave my ass a little spank. “Thanks, Nellie.”

“You guys okay up there? You need anything?”

“Another little strip tease dance like before?” he said. I had given them a sexy little dance while they sat around.

Konnor18cm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Konnor18cm

I laughed at him and pushed him away. “No,” I said to him playfully firm like a mother. “Go watch the game.”

I took care of some bills online. I then plopped down on the bed upstairs. I was ready to rest. I was thinking about all the other things I may have to finish today or tomorrow after church when I thought I heard someone by the doorway. I looked over.

Ray was standing there. I bit my lip a little. He was always a little odd but I knew how to take care of him. I did a little come-hither gesture with my finger. He smiled and took off his glasses, putting it neatly in his pocket. He came to my bed, circling it at first. He climbed on it a little. He reached under my dress and grabbed at my panties. I hoped he wouldn’t rip it like he did my last pair. He pulled them down and off, folded it three times and placed it on a chair. He pulled his shirt off, took his pants off, and climbed on top of me. I opened my legs to let him in. He reached down to his cock, bigger than Hubby’s other friends, aimed it into my pussy before pushing in. He gave me a stern look as he began to fuck me. He put his face close to my ears. I knew what was coming next. I waited for it.

“My little nymph,” he muttered while hissing. “What are you? What are you?”

I hesitated for a second, not wanting to give it to him that easily. He pushed his cock deeper inside me, knowing it’d hurt a little. He was holding my head and pushing his way in. “Say it.”

Between my pipsqueak gasps and my squeals, I managed to say, “A kitten,” before meowing into his ear the way he liked.

“Yeah,” he said, satisfied. He nibbled at my cheek and ears. “Where’s my cock?”

I winced as he positioned himself better to keep fucking me harder and harder. But I know he liked to hear me in pain so I groaned and grabbed his shoulder as I were in terrible pain. My “Oh!” was more like “Ow!” and he relished it.

“In my pussy!” I answered. He grabbed some of my hair. That’s not what he wanted to hear. “In my tight little pussy,” I corrected myself. He smiled at me, pulling out and sitting up.

He guided me to flip over and to arch my back a little. He had his cock in his hand again, aiming it again. Going for that other place he likes. I braced myself. “Ready?” he said.

“Do it.”

“Do what?”

“Fuck this little kitty cat.”

And I shut my eyes tight as he slowly made his way into me. My “Mmms” became “Nnn” as he spread my ass open to better get into me. At least he mercifully did it slow, caressing my hair as he butt-fucked me. Each gentle thrust got a long groan for me as I took a few more inches of his cock. I grabbed one of my pillows and held it. Another pillow fell on the floor as I grabbed for the bed post instead. He kept sliding that mean cock into my backdoor. My skinny legs were in between his, my feet sometimes swinging into the air, as he half lay on top of me, holding my small waist as he kept working on my poor ass.

His last thrust was the hardest, deeper inside. I held my breath. I could feel him ready to explode. It’d be an earthquake in my ass, I feared. He stopped moving. I could feel a warm stream. He pulled out. Slowly, thank God. I laid there for a while. I knew he liked to play with my holes when he was done, watching the cum ooze back out. I let him while I continued giving out little gasps and cries, simultaneously recovering from the punishment and enjoying his fingering. He kissed my ass cheeks, licked my butthole, giving me a little rim job. He turned me over and devoured my pussy next.

I heard someone yell out his name from downstairs. I think it was Buddy. I heard my husband tell him something and Buddy then yelled out, “Never mind!” But Ray was already done. He kissed me on my lips. I gave him a sweet, babyish, “Bye,” as he left wordlessly.

Later in the evening I was back in the kitchen cleaning up. Hubby came to me. He brought his face close to mine. I took it in my hands.

“Did you take care of my friends?” he asked.

I nodded. “Yes, Daddy.”

“Good girl,” he said, laughing a little. Then he stuck his tongue out.

I licked it and gave it a little suck. I gave him a hug but then felt a bulge coming from his pants. He gave me a little grin. I just remembered a few phone calls I needed to make, but I took care of him, too.

 

Published 
Written by Blackbeards14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments