Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Friends: Part 2

"A couple continues their journey into swinging."

71
25 Comments 25
21.3k Views 21.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Having just had sex with a man not my husband for the first time since I met my Terry, our ride home was, at best, awkward. Not much had been said between us since Terry and Darcy came downstairs after our first swap. When I kissed Terry I could taste Darcy’s juices on his lips. He whispered in my ear that he loved me. We said our goodbyes and went to the car.

The silence in the car was broken by Terry asking me if we were okay.

I took Terry’s hand. “Yes, I think we are; I just had sex with another man but I know I love you. Is that weird? I enjoyed fucking him but it didn’t change how I feel for you,” I said. 

“I don’t think it’s weird at all, and you are still my love. Yes, I also had a good time fucking Darcy but that was all it was, fucking. I think we were both excited by something new. I can’t wait to get home and make love to you,” Terry said.

When we got home we did make love and it was wonderful. I came as hard as, if not harder than I did with Noah. We lay there cuddling, both of us worn out from our night of sex. Terry whispered to me, “Would you do it again?”

“I think I would like to; is that okay? Does that make me a slut to want to fuck other men while deeply in love with you?” Questioning myself now.

“I’m okay with it. I don’t think it makes us sluts that we like to fuck, it's fucking for enjoyment purposes only,” Terry said, laughing.

We talked a little longer, till I found I was talking to myself as Terry had fallen asleep. I continued the conversation in my head; could we really have sex with others and not lose our relationship? My thoughts went back to my college days and couple of one night stands. I'd enjoyed the sex with guys I had no emotional attachment to. I didn’t want any attachment, I just wanted to fuck. I fell asleep convincing myself that we could do this, fucking others, and be okay.

Two weeks later Darcy called to invite us to a party. They were having a few couples over for a dinner party and thought we might enjoy it. Darcy told me that one of the couples had done some swinging, but hadn’t in a while. She said the other couple were friends of that couple but she was not sure of their status.

I asked her what she was expecting for the party and she said that she was not exactly sure. Darcy did say that she and Noah had a great time with us and hoped it would continue at the party.

I got the impression that Darcy was hoping that the party could turn into a sex party but they were not going to push it.

I was not surprised when Terry said he was in, and was excited to go. I told him that I was a little nervous about going. I wasn’t sure I was ready for multiple couples. Terry assured me that if I was not comfortable, or was uneasy with the situation we would leave. Terry was almost begging till I finally gave in.

That night I had a dream that I was naked, with several men pushing their dicks at me. Into my mouth and my pussy, and poking at my tits. I woke up with one hand rubbing my pussy and the other wrapped around Terry’s cock. My pussy was dripping and Terry’s cock was hardening in my hand. I slipped my panties off and climbed on Terry. He was just starting to wake as I moved my pussy down onto his cock.

Damn, I was horny! Maybe my subconscious was more ready that I thought. Terry didn’t say a word as I rode his cock. Terry was waking up and returning my hard grinding by pushing his cock hard into me. We fucked hard and intense till I felt my orgasm shake my body. Terry grunted as I felt him fill me with his seed. I held him tight as I was cumming hard.

I calmed down and rolled off him.

“I thought I was having a dream, but no, it was you fucking me!” Terry said, panting. “Wow, what got into you - other than me?”

“I was having a dream that I was being attacked by multiple dicks, and I liked it. You’re not mad, are you?” I said.

“Please have more dreams like that.” Terry said, still panting.

The next day I called Darcy and told her we were in.

We arrived at Darcy and Noah’s about 7:00 pm. We were the second to arrive; Noah introduced us to Nate and Jaden. They were both late-twenties, and Jaden was absolutely gorgeous. She was blonde, maybe 5’ 6” with a great body. Her tits were not as big as mine but they looked perfect. Nate was pretty good himself; he was 6’ 1”, fit and muscular. I was even more impressed with Jaden when she told me that they have a three-year-old boy who was staying with her parents for the night.

We all got drinks and got to know each other a little better. Just like with Darcy and Noah, we all hit it off quickly, although Terry was a little too obvious with his drooling over Jaden.

Twenty minutes later Patsy and Jeff arrived. The young couple, Jeff twenty-two and Patsy twenty-one, had been married for three years, having married right out of high school. Ken and Barbie they were not, but they are a cute couple. Jeff was about 5’10”, shaved head with a baby face. He clearly spent a fair amount of time in the gym with the arms and chest to show for it.

Patsy also had a baby face but didn’t appear to have Jeff’s love of the gym. She was right at 5’, thick but not fat. Patsy's best asset were her 34D breasts. Her push-up bra made them look even bigger on her short frame, plus the blouse she was wearing showed a lot of cleavage.

After an hour and several drinks we all were like old friends. Patsy was very bubbly and flirty while Jaden was more reserved; Jaden had a quick wit that quickly went right to the gutter, which the guys loved. Nate, like Jaden, was somewhat reserved but he also was quick with innuendo.

Noah was being quiet but I think everyone noticed that he couldn’t keep his eyes off of Patsy’s tits. Jeff, like Patsy, was outgoing and boisterous. Jeff called Noah out on staring at his wife’s tits since they'd arrived. It was a little tense for a moment, till Jeff offered to let Nate have a squeeze of his wife’s boobs.

Darcy broke the tension by announcing dinner. I was happy to get some food in me; the alcohol was having an effect on me, and clearly on the others too.

The sexual innuendo continued through dinner. Noah suggested we play a game after dinner. Several ideas were floated; Jeff suggested poker, and Patsy quickly chimed in that he really meant strip poker. Noah thought that was a great idea but Darcy shot it down. Several other ideas were rejected when to my surprise Jaden, who had been relatively quiet, suggested truth or dare. She said we could get to know each other better and have some fun.

We all agreed, clearing the dishes and moving to the living room. I couldn’t help but notice that I found myself sitting on the same big chair where, a few weeks before, Noah had been filling my pussy with his cock.

The first few rounds were tame; a few questions about sex, like Patsy was asked where she and Jeff first made love. Noah was the first to choose dare. Jeff quickly jumped in, “Okay, Noah, you’ve been staring at them all night - go give Patsy’s tits a good squeeze.”

Noah stammered a little, but before he could say anything Patsy quickly stood up, presenting her tits for squeezing. Noah hesitated for just a moment, then he surprised us all by sliding his hands under Patsy’s blouse to feel her big tits. Patsy threw her head back and moaned as her breasts were fondled.

After a minute of rubbing Patsy’s tits with us all looking on, Nate abruptly stopped them and said, “Next.”

Terry was next. His choice was dare too. “Okay Terry, I want to you kiss Jaden for a minute, you’ve been eyeing her all night long... if that’s ok with Jaden, of course.”

Jaden popped up, “I’m okay with it if Karrie is.”

I shrugged my shoulders in approval, giving Terry my okay. He calmly walked to Jaden and pressed his lips to hers. Within moments we could see her mouth opening and their tongues meeting. Their embrace was intense, and I had to admit it was turning me on. Darcy called the minute and the two of them went back to their seats.

Jaden spoke up and said it was Darcy’s turn. At first she choose truth but was shamed into picking dare. With a big grin on her face, Jaden said, “Okay, Darcy you have to take Jeff up to your bedroom and then bring us his underwear.”

Jeff stood up and applauded. Darcy started to protest, but then licked her lips in agreement. We all hooted in encouragement at Jeff and Darcy as they ascended the stairs.

Noah looked at me and said, "Your turn."

I protested that Jeff and Darcy weren’t done. Patsy laughed and said they could be awhile.

“Okay, stand behind Nate and reach into his front pockets, and without taking anything out tell us what he has in his pockets,” Noah said.

I gave Noah a confused look, but I said okay. Nate stood up and I got in close behind him. When I reached around his waist Nate let out a big moan. I smacked him, telling him to stop it. Reaching into his pockets I found his keys.

HugeCockcBigBoobsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockcBigBoobsTS



Noah told me to describe them, so I did. He asked if there was anything else, so I moved my fingers around in his pockets. I found what felt like a dime and two pennies an called it out. “Keep searching.” Noah said.

Nate jumped a little when my fingers moved a little to center. I really felt stupid; it finally dawned on me what the point of my search was. I had found it and it was getting hard.

“Wait there is something else in here.” I pulled him close as I continued to feel in his pockets, rubbing his cock. “Oh my, it’s getting bigger, Nate you need to have someone look at this thing,” I said, with my hand his pocket grasping his cock.

Nate moaned and said, “I think you're right, I need to have it looked at.”

Patsy was next, and was told to kiss Jaden on the lips, which she gladly did. It appeared it was the not the first time for either having contact with women.

Nate was next, and he was told I had to sit on his lap for the next several rounds. I made a big production about sitting on Nate’s lap. I lifted my skirt up so it was just my panties between his pants and me. When I sat down I jumped, feeling his hard cock though his pants. “Oh, you still have that problem in your pants, don’t you?”

“Sitting on it won’t make it better, I don’t think,” Nate said, squirming underneath me. His hands were on my thighs and creeping up.

Nate said it was his wife’s turn, but it was going to be Terry’s dare. He said Terry had to take Jaden upstairs and remove her bra without taking off her shirt - in the dark. Terry smiled and grabbed Jaden by the hand. She looked just as eager as Terry. All the while Nate’s hand had moved under my skirt and was rubbing my slit over my panties.

Patsy and I looked at each other. Suddenly Patsy jumped up, going to the lights and turning them down. Patsy walked back over to Noah, pulling her top off, then unhooked her bra. Though the dim light I could see Noah burying his head into Patsy’s tits.

Nate pushed a finger under my panties, finding my well-lubricated pussy lips. A moan escaped my lips as his finger pushed its way inside me. A second finger entered my pussy, causing my hips to move with his fingers. Nate kissed me on the neck then whispered in my ear, “Stand up.”

“What?” I moaned. 

“Stand up so I can reach you better,” Nate said.

I looked over to see that Patsy was kneeling in front of Noah. I stood up and turned around. Nate quickly pulled my skirt and panties down, letting me step out of them. Nate guided me to the couch and dove his face into my pussy. His tongue and lips went to work on my pussy lips, quickly finding my clit. Nate was very good with his tongue.

I threw my head back, enjoying the wonderful pussy eating I was getting. Noises drew my attention back to Patsy and Noah. Noah was pulling her down and then bending her over the arm of the chair. Noah moved in behind her and I could see his hips moving back and forth into her. My attention was drawn back to Nate, who was working my pussy hard. My pussy was on fire but I really wanted to kiss Nate and feel his cock.

I pulled his head up to meet my lips. I could taste my juices on his lips and tongue. I pulled his shirt over his head then took mine off. My bra followed, freeing my tits. I pushed Nate up, going for his belt. It opened along with his pants. I slid his pants to his ankles along with his boxers.

Nate’s dick stood attention in front of me. My lips found his cock head and engulfed it. I grasped his cock with one hand and started sucking hard on his dick. His cock felt about average in length but was very thick. It was straining my mouth to keep my lips wrapped around it. With my mouth getting tired and the sounds of Patsy and Noah fucking behind me, I was wanting to feel this thick cock inside me. I reached over to my purse and fished out one of the condoms I had brought.

I smiled at Nate as I pulled my mouth off of his cock. I tore open the package and then unrolled the condom down his cock. I climbed onto his body, straddling him. Moving my lips to his I kissed him, then pushed my tits into his face. Nate sucked my tits for just a moment till I inched backwards, guiding my pussy to find his condom-covered cock. I slid down onto him, not stopping till his fat dick was fully inside me.

Nate and I both moaned as our hips were rocking his cock in and out of me. Nate’s hands were squeezing my tits hard while I was grinding my pussy into his dick. We rocked up and down for few minutes till Nate pulled me to his lips and grunted, “I want to fuck you doggie.”

Without a word I climbed off Nate’s cock, putting a pillow on the floor, and kneeled on it. Nate was quickly in behind me, spreading my legs to give him access. With a quick thrust my pussy was filled with cock again. I moaned as Nate resumed pounding my pussy. I looked up to see I was only a few feet away from Noah and Patsy, who were also fucking.

Patsy started grunting, “Oh fuck, oh fuck! Yeah, I’m cumming!” Noah suddenly shoved hard and held his dick in her. It was obvious that he was cumming too.

Both of them collapsed on the couch; all the while, Nate and I continued to fuck. Patsy looked down at her pussy and said, “Oh fuck we didn’t use a condom, I better go clean this up,” pointing to the cum oozing from her pussy.

Noah watched as Nate continued to pump me from behind. In the dim light I could see Noah’s dick glistening with what I assumed was a mixture of his cum and Patsy’s juices. Feeling naughty and very horny, I put my hand on his leg and motioned him over to me.

Noah slid down off the couch and sat in front of me. As my face got close to his cock I could smell their cum. I had, of course, smelled my own pussy juice before, and tasted it, but never another woman’s. I reached my tongue out to Noah’s cock and savored the juices that covered it. It felt so exhilarating and so nasty, a cock buried in my pussy and another in my face. As I cleaned the juice from his cock, Noah’s dick sprang back to life in my mouth. My own excitement was building toward an orgasm when Nate grunted. He grabbed my tits hard and shoved his cock into me, cumming into his condom.

Nate had pulled out of my pussy and was taking the full condom off. I hadn’t cum yet and needed it bad. I grabbed Noah’s cock and looked him in the eye. “I need you to finish me.”

I spun around and presented my pussy to him. He shoved his bare cock into me and started pumping. I buried my head into the pillow that was on the floor, feeling my orgasm building. It didn’t take long before I was moaning into the pillow, “I’m cumming!” I bit into the pillow, I was cumming so hard. It was a great orgasm.

I looked up from the pillow to find that Nate had taken a seat on the couch with Patsy was kneeling in front of him, blowing him. Noah was seated next to them with his dick pointing to the air. I joined Patsy on the floor in front of the couch, taking Noah’s cock into my mouth.

Listening to Patsy suck a dick right next to me while I was sucking a dick was incredibly erotic and nasty at the same time. My focus was on the dick in front of me when I felt a hand on my tits. I was puzzled who was playing with my breasts, since I was certain that neither Noah nor Nate could reach me.

With a little surprise I found that it was Patsy who was squeezing my tits. She was stroking Nate’s cock with one hand, her other hand on my breasts with her head moving towards me. She guided my head off of Noah’s dick toward her mouth, and we kissed. I kept hold of Noah’s cock while I was having my first kiss with a woman. Her lips were soft and smooth.

I was quickly lost in our kiss. Without realizing it, I released my grip on Noah’s cock, finding Patsy’s breasts instead. They felt incredible in my hands. Patsy's lips moved from mine, sliding down my neck to my tits where she sucked and kissed my nipples.

My tits were just a momentary stop for her lips as they moved down my body. I lay back on the floor as her tongue found my belly button. Tilting my head back to the floor I caught a glimpse of the guys; they were sitting they with their dicks in their hands, stroking, watching us closely.

Patsy teased me by kissing all around my inner thighs but not touching my pussy. I looked up at her trying to beg her, “Please!” as she hovered over my aching pussy. Patsy gave me sly grin and plunged her tongue into my pussy.

I had thought many times about what it would be like to have another woman touch me but this was better than I'd imagined. Her soft lips and tongue that I had just felt on my lips were igniting my pussy. She found my clit and knew right where to go. I threw my head back, moaning in delight when I began to feel her pulsating into me. I looked up to see my husband was behind Patsy, shoving his dick in and out of her.

I looked to the couch to see that Jaden was sitting between her husband and Noah, with hands everywhere.

Not long after, Jeff and Darcy joined in. It all became a blur of fucking with different dicks inside me. We all finally collapsed on the floor an hour or so later. I lost track of the times I had cum, and who had cum in me. I guess we were fully into swinging.

Published 
Written by taylorsam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments