Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Neighborhood New Fun Ch 1 of 4

"Wife notices the outline of neighbor's son's cock in his swim trunks and her fantasies come true"

45
7 Comments 7
57.9k Views 57.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
Hello, My name is Lisa. I am 34 years old with medium length blond hair. I have a very nice body, in spite of having had two kids. One benefit of the kids is that my boobs have grown from my previous C cups to DD's. I have a very shapely body and get hit on all of the time. Our family recently moved from one suburb of Dallas to another to be closer to my husband's work. Even though we left a house and neighbors that I loved, it was fine with me, since we are also closer to my family and that gives me many babysitters for the kids nearby. Right after the move, my parents volunteered to take the kids for a couple of weeks, while we got unpacked and settled in. Jeff went back to work right away, which left me doing all of the unpacking by myself.

The house we moved into has a very secluded backyard and we can't see any of the neighbors from our patio, but they are within earshot. On the first day of unpacking I heard someone in the neighbor's pool and since I needed a rest, I went over to introduce myself. I grabbed a tray of glasses and a pitcher lemonade and headed over. They have a nice secluded backyard as well. Their pool is an in ground type surrounded by a very nice patio with a lot of lounge chairs. There was even an outdoor bar that looked like a tiki hut.

When I got over there I noticed that only one person was swimming and he was a teenager of about 16 or 17. He spotted me with the lemonade and climbed out of the pool. I started to introduce myself as their new neighbor, but I'm sure I stuttered a little when he was fully out of the pool. His red suit was clinging tightly to his body and I could see the outline of the biggest cock I have ever seen before. It was hanging down his left leg and was soft, but was already much larger than my husband's cock. The way the suit was clinging I could see his balls and a huge shaft and his circumcised head was clearly visible. I'm sure I stared at it too long, but I couldn't take my eyes off of it. He took a glass of lemonade from the tray and introduced himself as Lee the oldest son of the neighbors Rick and Sue, who were both at work. Lee was about 17 years old and much taller than my five foot four inches. His body was chiseled, but what kept catching my eye was his crotch. I'm sure that he noticed me looking at it, but I couldn't help myself. We had some idle chat about the other neighbors and moving, before I excused myself and headed back to my unpacking. He thanked me for the lemonade and dove back into the pool as I left.

When I got back home I couldn't stop thinking about that huge cock. I was a virgin when I got married and have only ever had sex with my husband, but I have often wondered what it would be like to have a cock bigger than my husband's, which is about five and a half inches long and about as big around as a magic marker. I often have orgasms when we fuck, but I wondered whether sex could be better with a bigger cock. I was so horny, I could feel my pussy dripping. I went to the fridge and found what I was looking for, a huge cucumber. I laid on the couch and started rubbing that thing around my slit pretending it was Lee's huge cock teasing me. Finally I shoved it in and came almost immediately. I fucked myself with that cucumber all afternoon and had one huge orgasm after another. I knew I would never actually do anything with Lee, but I enjoyed my afternoon of fantasy fucks. I had never cheated on my husband and besides he was a teen aged boy, I'm sure he wouldn't be attracted to a middle aged mom with two kids.

The next morning I was rinsing my morning dishes and the faucet handle of the kitchen sink came off in my hands. The faucet became a geyser in my kitchen spewing water everywhere. I panicked and tried to stop it with my hands, but just ended up soaking myself. I quickly called my husband at work and he told me there were shut off knobs under the sink. I could get one of them, but the other was stuck. I remembered that Lee had given me his parents number yesterday. So I quickly called over there for help. Lee was there right away and had the water off in no time. I was busily putting towels down on the floor to soak up the mess when I noticed he was staring at me. I hadn't realized it in my panic, but I was only wearing a thin white cloth robe, which was now transparent and clinging to my skin. I had done my usual routine of showering and wearing my robe downstairs for some morning coffee, while my hair air dried. I looked down and my tits were perfectly visible to this teenager. I quickly covered them and glared at him. I noticed he was still looking at me and that his shorts were straining to hold his cock in them. Then I realized that my pussy had probably been exposed to him all of this time and I tried to cover my entire body. I had forgotten how short the robe was. He had probably seen my pussy many times while I was bending over putting towels down.

Lee slowly walked over to me and kissed me deeply. At first I started to pull back, but he held my head in place and continued to kiss me and I started to kiss him back. After a few minutes I could feel my juices flowing.

Alina_Onlly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alina_Onlly

He had my robe open and was fondling my breasts. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to feel his cock. I reached between us and released his cock from his shorts and it hit me in the stomach. I couldn't even get my hand around it. All of my fantasies from yesterday were about to come true. I slowly kissed my way down his stomach until I reached that beautiful cock. It was bigger than the cucumber I had played with the day before. I stared at it in amazement for a little while, then slowly started licking the entire shaft, while cupping his balls.

I couldn't believe I was on my knees in my kitchen with this teenager's dick sliding in and out of my mouth. The head was so big around that I could barely get my lips around it. So I used my hand to stroke his length while I worked on the tip with my tongue and lips. I was cupping his enormous balls with my other hand. He was playing with my big tits and telling me how much he liked them. His attention to my tits was sending shock waves straight to my pussy. I wanted to taste his cum, but also wanted him to fuck me. So I was torn between finishing the blow job and stopping to fuck him right there. He started fucking my mouth with his huge cock. With each thrust it would get further into my mouth, until finally he let out a moan and came down my throat. It was a huge load and I had trouble swallowing it all.

He lifted me off the floor and led me to family room couch. He slipped my robe off my shoulders and gently lowered me to a seated position on the couch. He kissed me again and worked his way down to my neck and my breasts. He licked and sucked on my large breasts bringing a low moan from me. I arched my back and pushed my breasts towards his mouth. My nipples are very tender and he was bringing me close to my first of many orgasms of the day. Then his hand, which had been rubbing my inner thighs, reached my wet pussy. My orgasm surprised me and I screamed out loud. Lee was surprised by my outburst and stopped pleasuring me for a moment, until I pushed his mouth back to my tits.

After I came down from that huge orgasm, I couldn't believe my eyes. He was hard again already! I laid him down on the floor, with his huge cock pointing straight up towards the ceiling. Slowly I lowered myself until his cock was right at the entrance to my dripping hole. I have never had anything nearly that large inside me before and I was a little nervous at first. As I held his cock in place I lowered myself down until I was sure it wouldn't fit. Then finally the head was inside of me. It hurt a little, but felt so good at the same time. It felt better and better as I continued to lower myself all the way onto his huge cock. It probably took me an entire minute to get accustomed to having something that big inside me and he was so patient waiting for my pussy to adjust. He waited for me start fucking up and down before he started pushing up into me. We then got into a rhythm and I came almost continuously during that fucking. I completely lost control of my body and was just trembling and screaming for him to fuck me harder.

That's when he started calling me his slut. What surprises me is that I wasn't offended, but turned on more. I started fucking him harder and the harder I fucked him the worse the things that he called me. He rolled me over onto my hands and knees and easily slid his huge cock into my cunt. My huge tits were hanging below me swinging back and forth in rhythm with his thrusts. He had his hands on my hips and was fucking me very hard. Pulling his cock out of me, until the head was just barely inside of me and slamming it all the way into me. I slid one of my hands to my clit and started masturbating myself while he fucked me. He took his hands off my hips and started playing with my tits. I had lost control of myself with this boy fucking me. When he slipped his finger into my asshole I screamed out loud again as I had a huge orgasm.

"ooh the slut likes being fucked in the ass too. Maybe I'll bring some friends tomorrow. You would like that wouldn't you slut?"

"Yes, yes, yes" I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. But I really like being treated like a slut and I could think of nothing more slutty than being fucked by two guys at once.

Finally after what felt like hours and hundreds of orgasms he was ready to cum. He told me suck his cock clean and swallow all of his cum like a good little slut. I greedily started sucking on his cock and jacking him off until he shot his load down my throat. He quickly got dressed and left through the back door, leaving me laying on the floor naked.

As I regained my senses I realized what I had just agreed to. Tomorrow? Friends? How many? I didn't have any answers and was frightened and excited at the same time. By the time my husband got home I had the kitchen clean and I was showered with no evidence of my day's escapades. My husband commented that I was distant that night. I probably was. I was pondering what my day would be like tomorrow.

To be continued...
Published 
Written by yogstory
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments